Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

5,889 件のレビューを表示
n/a
Operating Engineer (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年11月25日
Great environment to work, and benefit programs for every employee, needs improvement on new management being hired without experience. more training needs to be employed.
Great salary - Corporation work atmosphere
Advice RN (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2017年11月25日
Great union, very bad management and labor relationship currently. Great place to build senority and pay. Very little actual interaction with any decisions made or policies.
Review of Audiology in Northern Virginia
Audiologist (現在は退職) –  Virginia2017年11月25日
The only problem with working as an Audiologist in the northern virginia (Tysons, Falls Church) clinics is the supervisor in place at this time (Nov 2017). She is not an Audiologist, but that is not the issue. The issue is that she is on a power trip and is not that bright, an unfortunate combination. She does not want to hear feedback from staff about things that she is clearly doing wrong, and if you point out where things could work better, she will retaliate against you. Most walk on eggshells around her and there is nothing that can be done because her boss is her best friend. The Audiologists there are wonderful and dedicated professionals, who unfortunately do not have the benefit of a leader that will facilitate their greatness. The supervisor has no concern for the staff and does not value work/life balance or appreciate that staff's lives are important too and that occasionally, they actually have to request to take the leave they have earned to attend to their own issues, requests that are not always approved because the supervisor is worried about how that will affect access and consequently how that will make her look to her leadership (there are 8 audiologist positions there, with many open appointments, she can easily adjust schedule for leave requests). You do not want to work for this woman. Day after day she does things that should be reported to HR or EEO, such as talking negatively about staff members to other staff at the same level. If they ever put someone else in charge that is a good leader, then all my ratings would turn into 5 stars.
Professional staff - ENT/Audiologists - all really great people
短所
Audiology supervisor (fall 2017) is immature, vindictive, passive/aggressive, unqualified - simply has no business supervising Audiologists, or anyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Team environment with great benefits
Supervisor Rehabilitation Services (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年11月24日
Great team environment with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. Hardest part of the job is patient care throughout the day and keeping up with documentation at the same time. The management in place at locations I have worked have been excellent. I have felt supported in my needs. I most enjoy the people that I work with at Kaiser. We all share common goals and support each other. I have never had a coworker not willing to help or try to find an answer that I needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Very Nice place to work
Intake Coordinator/Consultant - QRM (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月24日
I process faxes that come through our Right fax system. I make calls to providers when need. Train new employees and take on other duties to help my Manager. It is a very diverse place to work. I enjoy coming here because my co workers are fun to be around.
社風
Great people work here but many departments are understaffed.
Administrative Assistant III (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月24日
There is a need for better management. Valuing your employees is critical to the department working successfully. Many employees are overworked & stretches too thin.
長所
Benefits
短所
No time for breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Best company I ever worked for!!
RN - Labor and Delivery (現在は退職) –  Panorama City, CA2017年11月22日
I loved Kaiser. I would still be working there, if I had not moved from California to NC. I only have positive things to say about working for Kaiser. If I ever move back to California, I want to work for Kaiser.
Pay, benefits, staffing, management
短所
None. Best job I ever had.
社風
Great compnay and hospital benefits
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Per Diem) (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2017年11月22日
Awesome company/hospital to work for, great benefits! depending how departments management is good. very competitive to get into a position--inside bidding on opened positions base upon seniority. GREAT PAY at least for northern California.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Kaiser is Life
Information Technology Intern (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年11月22日
Kaiser was amazing. I only worked there temporarily, but I loved every second of it.

If I could return, I'd do so in a heartbeat. Kaiser is my dream job. I learned how to perform CPR, work an AED, and First-Aid.

The employees you meet are the best, many have a passion for what they're doing, and it makes working there so much better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Kp
Teleservice Representative/Radiology Clerk (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2017年11月22日
Call center can be very overwhelming. Bathroom breaks can be hard to come by other than that it is ok. Annual raises given and bonuses. Great room for career advancement.
Raises, bonuses, overtime opportunities
Stressful call center
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
great place to work
Medical Interpreter/Translator- Spanish (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年11月22日
Great supervisor, great hours. Ability to move up or into different areas. Educational, family-oriented, detail-oriented, generally a positive place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great Place
Auditing Coding Training Manager (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年11月22日
Kaiser Permanente is an awesome place to work. It is a great place to work and I would recommend this organization to everyone who ask. Great benefits, salary, and balance of life culture.
Give it time.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Bellflower, CA2017年11月21日
I have worked at Kaiser since 2008 and the experience has been mixed. Overall the facility and the Core values are great but the staff tend to be less than friendly and supportive to new nurses. The management team is aware and try to help but it's up to the Charge nurses to make sure you do not fail. Although I still have my challenges with some of the staff I have found it to be one of my best experiences both professional and personally.
長所
Great opportunity to learn and keep your skills sharp. Great benefits
短所
Staff full of mean girls
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
In continual reorganization
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2017年11月21日
A good place to work if you are in the right department with a good manager. Otherwise there is continual reorganization and risk of job loss. There are many centralized departments, but local hospital operations as well.
長所
Large company with many opportunities
短所
Lack of loyalty to reorganized departments
Healthcare done right
Lead Improvement Advisor (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2017年11月21日
In my time at Kaiser Permanente, I gained a whole new level of respect for the overall care they provide to the community. From outpatient to inpatient, they really focused on care across the continuum.
社風
productive and also fun at the same time
Summer Intern/Office Clerk (現在は退職) –  Bellflower, CA2017年11月21日
a typical day at work was fun because i learned a lot i learned how to use all of their equipment in the office , how to file their paper work , management was great , great workplace culture , it was not a hard part to this job because this is something that i enjoy doing. the most enjoyable part of the job was everything.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Family culture, productive job
Human Resources - Recruitment Assistant (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2017年11月20日
I loved working for Kaiser, the only downside was that my particular position was non-benefited and contracted for 1 year. Had I been offered benefits and made a full time permanent employee, I would have wanted to stay long term. Also, the distance for me was wearing down my vehicle. I was driving 120 miles round trip and putting more than 500 miles on my car/weekly. The fact that my manager and my work colleagues were so amazing, made me want to continue working there. I took a 3 dollar pay cut just to work for this amazing company, learning that my position had no opportunity for advancement made me consider looking for other jobs. I hate to leave, but my ultimate goal is to continue advancing in my career.
長所
Great management and great colleagues.
短所
No benefits for my position, long distance, contracted.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
productive place
Laboratory Assistant (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年11月20日
I have been work at kaiser permanente for 15 years and I love it. I feel like I am part of the company and my say matters. I am encouraged to voice my concern. I work hard and paid well doing it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Service Desk - A nice learning environment
Service Desk Analyst (在職中) –  Corona, CA2017年11月20日
Kaiser Permanente is a good learning opportunity for anyone starting out in the IT field. They have so many different software and hardware that anyone working here will leave with much better understanding of how technology works and have greater troubleshooting skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Micromanaging to the extreme
FRONT END ENGINEER (在職中) –  Oakland, CA2017年11月20日
Working here has had its ups and downs. At first, employees were promised a set of things they would be offered upon joining Kaiser but it was never delivered. MicroManaging occurs here. Managers are ill-trained.
PTO