Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

7,630 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Largo
Certified Surgical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2018年6月26日
If you know the boss then everything is cool mistakes and all. Great staff but no support from management. What keeps you going is the staff are kind
Love Kaiser
PURCHASER (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年6月25日
If you work for Kaiser DO NOT LEAVE! You are spoiled more than you know.

If you want to work for them, keep applying, don't give up, but be willing to settle to get your foot in the door. They hire within FIRST.
社風
Wonderful people, but slower-paced work
Contract UX Designer (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年6月25日
Everything in life has tradeoffs. Kaiser had the most human-centered, friendly workplace I've experienced with the most awesome people. But being awesome also means that deadlines fall by the wayside, and things don't always get done quickly, or correctly, if at all. I smiled through, and I hope that other people benefitted more from this experience than I did. It certainly seems to be the case because the digital products Kaiser puts out are pretty awesome, and I hear good things about them.
Great culture, design-focused workplace
短所
No benefits for contractors, poor office ergonomics
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Opportunity
Licensed Practical Nurse (在職中) –  Lithonia, GA2018年6月25日
Lots to do everyday, love the population I work with. Always something to see and do. Physicians are very friendly and easy to work with. RNs are ok too.
No room for advancement
Account Administration Rep (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月25日
In order to expand your skills, you are forced to leave the department. And Company does not follow union rules, constant meetings with union liaisons.
社風
Laboratory department is understaff that we have to work overtime a lot of times. Compensation is great.
Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2018年6月25日
Everyday is always, I would consider a challenging day and a busy day. We start the day pulling out all pending from previous shift, which a lot of times, theres a lot. Clean up the area as well as take care of all pending and endorsement from previous shift. I always check my reagents first before the start of my shift, do the QC (quality control) or if there is a need for calibration. I Have learned a lot working from a smaller laboratory to a busy and bigger one as well as the work culture here in California. I was able to hone my skills in every section of the laboratory to the fullest when I was at Kaiser. The management is good and as well as workplace culture. Hardest part since its is always understaffed, we are forced to work different schedules back to back and overtime, but the good thing is were paid well. I enjoyed the teamwork, wherein we really help each other whenever one department is really busy and we all work hard with accuracy and always in timely manner.
長所
Very good health insurance benefit and good salary
短所
Understaff and they will scheduling is not as good.
productive, fulfilling
Initiated Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2018年6月25日
Nurses are supportive and team players. Although clinics are very busy, quantity supersedes quality at times. Learned that management teams are not strong advocates for nursing staff which makes positions difficult. Requesting time off for education was difficult. However, the hours were nice, and the pay and benefits made the job enjoyable.
長所
good pay, team efforts, benefits
cliques, chaotic at times
社風
Management versus union culture creates mediocrity
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Internal Medicine Denver, Colorado2018年6月25日
I worked here as an RN for 4 full years. I went to work here for the day time schedule so I could be available to one of my children. I came from an ICU in a teaching hospital, where employees worked with pride. In that culture, physicians and staff excelled, learned and were held accountable. Kaiser is a breeding ground for mediocre work and no accountability. Employees who are not competent are protected by the union. Union pay is good and raises are standard. Support staff protect their positions (not each other) knowing the union will back them. Management is fierce and more of a dictatorship than a team. There is no flexibility in hours, or trust between staff and management. It just wasn't worth it.In my opinion, the patients suffer from the lack of competent care.
The pay is great
Union and Management culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Stressful environment and no life balance
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD 208522018年6月25日
Stress environment and no life balance. Busy throughout the day with only (2) 15 minute breaks and 30 minute for lunch. Along with the productive (number game) being counted - you may leave at the end of the day exhausted.
Community Benefit
Facilitator/ Actor (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年6月25日
As a contract actor with Kaiser, I work in the Community Benefit branch with Arts Integrated Resources in the Care Equity Project. It's a pretty unique contract job and I have an amazing family of coworkers!
Labor Represented intense environement
Help Desk Analyst (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年6月24日
A lot of members represented by various unions. Largest Labor Management Partnership in healthcare agencies. Healthy partnership between Labor and Management. Fair working conditions and objective investigatory processes.
Labor Representation, Collective Bargaining Agreements
短所
Staff representatives slow to respond as needed for representation.
社風
Strong company to work in
Nursing Technician (在職中) –  Jonesboro, GA2018年6月24日
Great place to work, enjoy the staff that I work with. Kaiser their employees the chance to better themselves, through many job programs. The best part is the chance to met new people all the time.
Tuition reimbursement
region difference in paid
Supervisor Administrative Services (現在は退職) –  Chino, CA2018年6月23日
There is opportunity for growth and advancement. They allow transfers between business units and give the opportunity to work at various locations all over California.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月23日
Managment was excellent and the training for the job was above expectation. the environment that was like family, and not just a job that you dreaded to come to each working day!
短所
having to leave due to relocaction due to marriage!
Great internship experience
Health Communications Intern (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年6月22日
As an intern, I didn't receive benefits or have job security since it was an internship. Other than that, I had a great time working with Workforce Health and Health Education as a Health Communications intern. Very friendly work culture.
enjoyed working
Communications Operator (現在は退職) –  Fresno Ca.2018年6月22日
was there with company for 26 years, but when the office had to down size I was asked to take a early retirement because I had the most years into the company
Loved working
There is no Kaiser Permanete Hospital in the east
社風
Fun, experience where i get experience an aspect of a health care career.
Volunteer Guest Guide (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月22日
The care for Kaiser employees is much shown and makes working for them very comfortable. They do have strict guidelines to follow for employee and patient safety but other than those guidelines, working at Kaiser is very relaxed.
An excellent work environment
Intern (在職中) –  San Leandro, CA2018年6月22日
Humble, always ready to help employees, a good workplace culture and an excellent training environment with highly competent managers. I am working an an Intern at KP, and I thoroughly enjoy each working day of mine and I owe that to my manager as I get to learn a lot from this extremely polite, down to earth individual with highly developed intellect.
Excellent place to work
Medical Secretaries In-Take Clerk (現在は退職) –  Redwood City, CA2018年6月22日
I enjoyed working for Kaiser very much. I enjoyed the environment and workplace.
If I had my choice again I would have transferred in a different department. I enjoyed being a unit assistant.
Challenging
none whatsoever
Kaiser
Housekeeping Technician (在職中) –  San Ramon, CA2018年6月22日
I love Kaiser! It's has changed my life in so many positive ways. I have learned so many things from Kaiser I would recommend anyone to work there and bud a career.
申請されたプロフィール