Kaiser Permanenteの社員レビュー

8,068 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Structured medicine
Physician (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2018年9月26日
Preventative care driven. Clear patient care goals. Supportive colleagues. Excellent CME opportunities. Management involved but to the extent of making things better not worse. Skilled support staff and consultants. Able to research metrics directly online including your performance. Competitive salary and top notch retirement packages with pension.
Productive place to work
Lead Respiratory Therapist (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年9月25日
Kaiser does a great job with patient care. They go above the norm for patient care satisfaction. I was always impressed with patient care as a employee and as a patient.
社風
Great benefits and stable job
Outpatient Pharmacist, Sand Creek Pharmacy (在職中) –  Antioch, CA2018年9月25日
Kaiser provides great compensation and benefits for their pharmacists, and advancement is possible once you build enough seniority due to the union. Managed care environment allows better continuity of care.
10 Year Work Summary
Facilities Services Manager (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年9月25日
Working for KP for the last ten years was at times very rewarding. However, at other times it was very frustrating.It is a culture of management driven by individual desires for personal power and constant maneuvering for position.
Backstabbing, nepotism and cronyism are touted as virtues by senior management.
Most people last approx. three years and then move to different positions as a way of surviving or keeping their jobs.
KP treats their employees as criminals if they make any mistake.
KP is known for being the worst offender in Calif. for driving their employees from the workforce thru extreme pressure and stress.
And the worst offender in the corporation is the Kern service area.
Rules, policies, guidelines are only followed when convenient and are mostly used when upper management wishes to punish an employee.
In summary:
. wages and benefits were decent.
. There were some wonderful people to work beside.
. And some people who made life miserable.
. A management culture rather than a leadership culture.
. Terrible disconnect between upper management and the workforce.
. Profits are everything!
長所
decent wages and benefits, great workforce
短所
High pressure/high stress; poor mangement, lack of leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Sr. Acct. Spec. (Accounting Supervisor) (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年9月25日
Kaiser has a fast pace working environment which thrive to deliver the mission of the company. The management always thrive to look for room for improvement to be more efficient, faster and cheaper.
長所
Free parking, free lunches sometimes, good benefits
Politics do exist
Perfect place to Work
CASHIER/RECEPTIONIST (在職中) –  Vallejo, CA2018年9月25日
This is a place where there is always something to do and there are many opportunities to advance your career! The resources that are available to you as a an employee are great.
lvn
LVN Qualified bilingual (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年9月25日
Kaiser is a great company to work for. work load is lots and customer service a must. you must follow protocols and yes you opinion may count but not really. Must be fast and efficient and keep clinics moving. In between that, you have no time to socialite or get to know any of your co-workers.
awful management
Patient Registration Associate (PRA) (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年9月25日
really unprofessional. made to feel inadequate. leads were untrained and had zero leadership skills. there a lot of great parts of kaiser. hiring acceptable management is where is company is going down.
長所
benefits
短所
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great job to open up new doors
Pharmacy Clerk (在職中) –  Antioch, CA2018年9月25日
fast paced in the pharmacy, stressful and is very tiring. Paycheck and benefits is totally worth it. current management is great. I've definitely grown as a person from working at Kaiser and they have open different job opportunities I never knew of.
pay, benefits
社風
I miss my co workers in Kaiser Permanente San Jose.
Lead Medical Diagnostic Sonographer (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年9月25日
Would do huddle time with our peer group and sometimes have a pep talk with our Supervisors and Managers. Before the start of actual doing patients, we see our patient load prioritize emergency cases and in patients who are NPO. List of out patients reviewed to assure preparations for different ultrasound procedures are conveyed to the patients so there will a smooth delivery of care through the day. Delayed or rescheduling is prevented by reviewing the reasons of primary physicians regarding the symptoms of the patients’ complaints.
In order for the patients be done in a timely manner we refer to the radiologists if there is any concern or questions in our mind. Radiologists will confirm that the Ultrasound Images are completely done.
Lunch with our co workers are daily relief by sharing our meals and have conversations that everyone will enjoy and sometimes very educational and entertaining.
Patience and perseverance is my daily virtue to follow. Honesty and know our rights and respect for our patients , colleagues and higher managements made me last 28 years of service and work in the same company.
長所
Free lunches, employee appreciation events every year.
短所
Sometimes breaks are short due to emergency cases .Portable procedures
Personal review
Network Engineer (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年9月24日
In my situation Kaiser was great to me. I believe one of the main reasons for my high praise of this company is probably due to my absolutely amazing manager. I have worked at several other places, but I have never seen a manager go out of his way for me like like this man. It's all about the manager folks.
Work from home
Honestly none.
Refresh Technician
Computer Refresh Technician (現在は退職) –  Various2018年9月24日
I worked with Pomeroy on behalf of Kaiser refreshing computers in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Downey, CA. The technicians, full-time and contracted, were good to work with.
社風
WORST company to work for
IT Analyst (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年9月24日
One of the worst companies to work for.
Please stay away from this employer.
I wanted to give it 0 stars if I could.
I used to work here a couple of years ago. Upper management is pathetic. They will lie to your face.
No opportunities for growth.
No transparency.
No integrity.
They will promise you quality work but give you some pathetic job. If you complain about the work they will mess up your performance reviews. Horrible place to work

I worked here less than 2 years and it was a complete waste of time and effort.
長所
Couldn't think of any thing
短所
No Integrity. No transparency. Upper management is pathetic.
enjoyed working
Program Manager (現在は退職) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年9月23日
enjoyed working with well qualified professionals. They empowered you to take leadership and define your own priorities. Leadership was receptive to ideas
Professional Medical provider.
Customer Service Rep/Call Center -Clerk 2 (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年9月23日
I enjoyed my employment. I worked with professional caring individuals. It allowed me to grow and experience different aspects of the business of Health Care.
Medical Benefits at reasonable costs
短所
Constant changes in Government rules and regulations that business had no control over.
Keep Calm and Carry On
Senior Consultant (現在は退職) –  CA2018年9月23日
KP Culture is one of double standards - leadership set goals and deliverable that are not realistic and yet expect teams to deliver. Heroic behavior is a core competency of this culture and yet are not acknowledged or rewarded. Also the culture places more importance on being nice as opposed to results. This is a tough place to work shrouded in nicety and pleasantness.
社風
Not a good place to work!
Behavioral Health Psychotherpist II (現在は退職) –  Falls Church, VA2018年9月23日
Pros: Salary is great. Annual raises. Enjoyed working with therapist that had over 20 years of clinical experience.

Cons: Poor management in the Virginia Kaiser sites. Faced paced environment. Therapist see 8 to 9 clients per day now. 45 minute sessions; even when doing new evaluations. Not enough time to complete paperwork. Favoritism by management. Work is not distributed evenly. High therapist turnover in the past year in the Virginia Kaiser locations due to poor management. Denied many times, sick, annual and CEU leave even when we were fully staffed. Staff morale is low. Kaiser becomes your health care; no other options.
社風
Very nice orgganization to work
Lead Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2018年9月23日
Very busy place but opportunity to gain a lot of experience. Enjoyed the time working there. Benefits were outstanding. Co-workers were great to work with.
Great benefits
短所
Very busy Center. Sometimes under staffed.
社風
Great company to work for
Registered Nusre II (在職中) –  Ontario, CA2018年9月23日
Good compensation and benefits offered in exchange for excellent service. I have worked for Kaiser for over twenty one years. I have promoted from within the company.
Very good place to work