Kaiser PermanenteのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 238 件見つかりました 8,615 件のレビューを見る
working at kaiser
Provider Disp SpecPayroll/HR/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2019年2月13日
I feel Kaiser is a very nice place to work, Career oriented. Has a lot of opportunities. I worked there for 28 years. I worked onsite for 22 years and then was given the opportunity to work from home (telecommute) for 6 years
Good benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Duluth, GA2019年2月08日
Kaiser is a good place to work, I make the same amount of money I did at my old job and do less work. It is tiresome to stare at a computer all day and have upset customers. But, the benefits are great and the pay is great as well.
Job Security
Service Representative (在職中) –  Claremont, CA2019年2月05日
This is an amazing company to work for, competitive pay and great benefits for the whole family, flexible hours on call, part time or full time available.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
I had fun volunteering it was fun .
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2019年1月24日
Right before I started volunteering at kaiser I had to go to a volunteer orientation and after I had went to the volunteers orientation I had started my 8 hours of volunteer work . When I started my volunteer work it was fun and when I had directed people to there doctors appointment they said thank you .
長所
They gave us an hour lunch break
短所
They gave us a 30 minute break.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2019年1月23日
I was great but their managers are ruining the company. Now they are laying off again. Great company, pays well. Management not qualified. If they upgrade management, it will be superb place to work again.
Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great company
Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2019年1月19日
Benefits are great, work environment can use help, management differs by location. Long Beach location needs a major revamp. Management is horrible!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good benefits, but bad for mental health
Appointment Center Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2019年1月18日
good benefits and job security, but the job is very mentally taxing and toxic. its all about the money for kaiser. was hard to work for a company i didnt morally believe in. all business.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Excellent pay, amazing benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2019年1月13日
High volume inbound call center but if you can do the work, the pay and benefits are more than worth it. Very difficult to get your foot in the door, but once you’re in, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Nice place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2019年1月11日
Typical day was answering members calls and providing them with coverage and benefit questions. I learned how to understand deductibles, co-pays, processing credit card payments for services rendered and the culture was very diverse.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年12月19日
Shifts are based on seniority and its an incoming call schedule. They are strict about people logging out of the phones to even go to the bathroom or accept a personal call.
Great benefits
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年12月17日
Kaiser Permanente was a great place to work. I worked in the EVS Department. I was in the women children delivery room.
Very good pay 40 hours a week with great benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great
Customer service (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年11月17日
I love working here they treat you treat employees in my department would respect I’ve never had an issue management as I try to help you solve a result
Good people
More careers growth
Stressful but fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年11月15日
During the time I worked, they were gearing us up for Healthcare Reform, and when it started, it was a mess. We had a very high call volume for half the year and since most issues had to do with the systems, we had limited access to helping the members. It was very stressful and at one point my manager snapped at me for not being able to deescalate a call. Everybody felt the stress. However, besides being the time that it was, I really enjoyed the time I spent at Kaiser. It was rewarding being able to help members.

The environment is very welcoming and lively and it was a happy workplace. Everybody was always positive and in good moods. The hard part of the job was not being able to resolve a customer's issue.
Welcoming environment, Great benefits
It can be stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Kaiser
Receptionist/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年11月08日
there would be a lot of filing but it was fun. My boss was the most sweetest person ever and my co-workers were so nice. There's a lot of team work everybody helps everybody.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Best place to get care and best place to work!
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Martinez, CA2018年10月28日
Best job ever! Great patients,coworkers and management! Relocation is the only reason I’m leaving.
I have loved working here and have formed wonderful friendships over the years with patients and coworkers alike!
Most rewarding part is being able to help so many people on a daily basis!!!
長所
Fun, busy and very rewarding
No facilities in South Florida
Nationwide insurance company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEACILST CHIME SOLUTIONS (在職中) –  Jonesboro, GA2018年10月24日
Taking call and making appointments for KP is an interesting, skill building experince. It takes a lot of patience to work for them because of the members, but it also very rewarding
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月15日
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
What I learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年10月12日
It has a very intense training program and before you start picking up the calls you're already well equipped. I learned a lot about health care and solving member's issues. In addition I improved my typing and listening skills because I was documenting at the same time listening to the member.
長所
The pay is awesome especially in the Maryland region.
短所
I had a difficult time because of my accent and I was discriminated upon in many instances.
社風
Well paid, fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月06日
The expectations for excellent results were high but generally management provided adequate support.
Hardest part of the job was meeting enrollment deadlines set by State and Federal agencies.
Enjoyable part was recognition by management of my contribution to the organization.
working for Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年9月14日
as work from home agent it started off excellent as management change the moral has gone down hill. People are leaving the job more frequently and there a very few seasoned representatives left.The most enjoyable is working with my co workers as team to give advice and resolve issues quickly. The work from home program was great but i just felt like they always forgot about us and we really missed out on a lot of in office activities.
job has good beneftis
短所
too much mirco managment for work from home program
申請されたプロフィール