Kaiser PermanenteのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 214 件見つかりました 7,648 件のレビューを見る
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年7月15日
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.
社風
Was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月23日
Managment was excellent and the training for the job was above expectation. the environment that was like family, and not just a job that you dreaded to come to each working day!
短所
having to leave due to relocaction due to marriage!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Strict like your walking on egg shells
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018年6月20日
Employees take advantage because they are frequently out. We need agents that are going to work because it helps or service levels.
I just don't understand how the same agents that are always out don't get in trouble,,,, Its all about favoritism and politics. When agents call out it impacts the agents that have perfect attendance.
Kaiser is pretty strict we only get 20 minutes in on written e full day to use the restroom, if we go over that we get up on corrective action.
When I became management I really liked it but it's challenging, there's literally changes everyday but I got use to it. The hardest part of being manager is when I had to write up on corrective action. The
most enjoyable part of all my years at Kaiser was helping patients with their needs its so rewarding, that's truly my passion is doing my job and going that extra mile to help a patient.
Great benifits
favoritism and politics
No summary
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月18日
No review.no review. You sign a confidentiality which means no review.its a good company to work for. Follow the rules like any job. Pays well great benefits.
社風
Profeessional environment with good benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月13日
A typical day at work consists of taking inbound calls. I learned the health insurance industry fro Kaiser from this job. The management is adequate and professional.This is a diverse workplace culture with good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting daily stats as they are hard to meet. The most enjoyable part is working with kind professional colleagues.
長所
Paid training, good compensation and bnefits
短所
short lunches, constant monitoring of employees
社風
Comfortable environment with good compensation and benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月13日
A typical day consisted of taking incoming calls fro members. You are constant monitored throughout the day regarding call statistics and quality assurance.

It is a very large call center with well over a hundred other representatives. The hardest part of the job is meeting all of the required call statistics on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues you have to work with.

It is a diverse workplace culture and offers a lot of benefits.
長所
Paid training, good people to work with
短所
short lunches, a lot of stress, undergong organizzation restructuring
Call center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE /APPOINTMENT ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, CA2018年6月09日
Answer calls. Provide patients with appointments and medical advice. Worked in a call center. Trained and assisted with team menber development. High call volume.
Manager / Co-workers
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年6月05日
I worked at a call center with over 800 managers, assistants and co-workers. They are all great. During peak time you could work up to 80 hrs a week (voluntary). If you had a bad call there was always someone to turn it around and then by the next call you have a smile on your face and in your voice,
Free medical
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Decent Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年5月25日
This isn't a bad place to work, there are some kinks that would need to be straightened out and the union makes it hard to do so through management. The benefits are excellent, but it's almost impossible to get anything changed because of the union.
Union, Pay, Benefits, Environment
短所
Union, call center, strict schedule
Good Working Enviroment
Appointment & Messaging Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年5月22日
Answering calls from people looking to schedule an appointment to see either their primary physician or with an available physician if primary isn't available within the person's schedule. Depending on the severity of the person's situation, said caller may need emergency care and transferred call if issue needed such care.

Learned how to determine if callers needed emergency care or if those callers were able to be scheduled as soon as possible with either their primary care or available physician.

Culture was good, no issues.

Hardest part is determining those emergency to non-emergency issues as what may be an emergency to the person calling in, may not be an emergency when going over that information with the caller.

Enjoyable part of job was helping those callers to get the help they need or speak to a medical representative who could provide the help the caller needed.
長所
Relaxed dress code, proximity to places to eat for lunch
短所
Distance to job, needing to take to train to work and home.
Grateful
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fulton, MD2018年5月10日
Unions
Pay and benefits are competitive.
Provides good health care
Retirement plans are great too.

Call centers are negatively challenging for some.
N/A
N/A
Workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (Volunteer) (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年4月20日
Kaiser is a very nice place to work very friendly
People and courteous people,management were very nice and kind.It is a very secured job and steady place to be I really enjoyed being a volunteer there.
FREE LUNCHES
SHORT BREAKS
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年4月16日
It was great working at Kaiser. I enjoyed my co-workers and management. The company treats you like you matter and is there for you when situations come up in your daily life. I enjoyed my time as an employee with Kaiser Permanente Call Center.
Kp
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MD2018年4月06日
If you don't mind working under Big Brother cameras and constant watch of Supervisors then this is the job for you.
Understand that it is a very secure place to work with little to no advancement. You also will not be paid competitively for the back breaking and stressful work you will be completing.
It isn't a very healthy place to work if you are interested in being stress free and happy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
It was fun while it lasted.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年4月04日
A typical day at work was centered around talking to several customers an hour, sometimes processing their payments, and providing the best customer service possible.
長所
OSHA-mandated breaks and lunch.
Difficult to advance.
Excellent place to work
SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年3月31日
From competitive benefits to outstanding management, Kaiser Permanente is a fantastic place to work. The professionalism mixed with great personalities made it a treat to go to work rather than a chore.
not sure
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年3月20日
cut throat and very difficult to accomplish work as the workload continued to increase to stay out infront of all other healthcare centers. No worklife balance
amazing benefits
短所
no worklife balance, harsh atmosphere
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Could Be better
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年3月20日
There was no advancement opportunities. The compensation was okay it was helpful that there was an annual raise. The health benefits were great however the company supervisors didn't treat you as a person. You were trained for multiple departments but were not compensated for it.
Free Health Insurance
Underappreciated
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced telephone work
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年3月12日
I liked working for Kaiser in their call center as I enjoy staying busy. I enjoy interaction with members so if you are not an empathetic person this might not be a good fit for you
長所
fast pace, great pay and benefits
短所
management can be a bit flaky
Stressful place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年3月03日
Incompetent management, they only care about numbers you can produce and if you don't make your goal, they will write you up. Union doesn't always help
長所
Benefits
短所
Poor management