Kaiser PermanenteのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 229 件見つかりました 8,362 件のレビューを見る
Great benefits
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年12月17日
Kaiser Permanente was a great place to work. I worked in the EVS Department. I was in the women children delivery room.
Very good pay 40 hours a week with great benefits.
Great
Customer service (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年11月17日
I love working here they treat you treat employees in my department would respect I’ve never had an issue management as I try to help you solve a result
Good people
More careers growth
Stressful but fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年11月15日
During the time I worked, they were gearing us up for Healthcare Reform, and when it started, it was a mess. We had a very high call volume for half the year and since most issues had to do with the systems, we had limited access to helping the members. It was very stressful and at one point my manager snapped at me for not being able to deescalate a call. Everybody felt the stress. However, besides being the time that it was, I really enjoyed the time I spent at Kaiser. It was rewarding being able to help members.

The environment is very welcoming and lively and it was a happy workplace. Everybody was always positive and in good moods. The hard part of the job was not being able to resolve a customer's issue.
Welcoming environment, Great benefits
It can be stressful
Kaiser
Receptionist/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年11月08日
there would be a lot of filing but it was fun. My boss was the most sweetest person ever and my co-workers were so nice. There's a lot of team work everybody helps everybody.
社風
Best place to get care and best place to work!
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Martinez, CA2018年10月28日
Best job ever! Great patients,coworkers and management! Relocation is the only reason I’m leaving.
I have loved working here and have formed wonderful friendships over the years with patients and coworkers alike!
Most rewarding part is being able to help so many people on a daily basis!!!
長所
Fun, busy and very rewarding
No facilities in South Florida
Nationwide insurance company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEACILST CHIME SOLUTIONS (在職中) –  Jonesboro, GA2018年10月24日
Taking call and making appointments for KP is an interesting, skill building experince. It takes a lot of patience to work for them because of the members, but it also very rewarding
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月15日
Call center based work, fast paced. You have to be a great listener, have fast typing skills, patience's, understanding and a fast learner. The calls are always back to back. Very busy, great benefits and discounts offered
Affordable healthcare, 401K matching program and paid holidays
What I learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年10月12日
It has a very intense training program and before you start picking up the calls you're already well equipped. I learned a lot about health care and solving member's issues. In addition I improved my typing and listening skills because I was documenting at the same time listening to the member.
長所
The pay is awesome especially in the Maryland region.
短所
I had a difficult time because of my accent and I was discriminated upon in many instances.
社風
Well paid, fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年10月06日
The expectations for excellent results were high but generally management provided adequate support.
Hardest part of the job was meeting enrollment deadlines set by State and Federal agencies.
Enjoyable part was recognition by management of my contribution to the organization.
working for Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fulton, MD2018年9月14日
as work from home agent it started off excellent as management change the moral has gone down hill. People are leaving the job more frequently and there a very few seasoned representatives left.The most enjoyable is working with my co workers as team to give advice and resolve issues quickly. The work from home program was great but i just felt like they always forgot about us and we really missed out on a lot of in office activities.
job has good beneftis
短所
too much mirco managment for work from home program
Kaiser
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fair Oaks, VA2018年8月30日
Some Management was not fair. Very fast-paced. Bad communication with employees. Team orientated. Long Commute. Hands on training.Great Training place
It was decent
Customer Service Representative Intern (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年8月13日
This job is great for people with thick skin due to members that get upset over their insurance plan or frustrated providers upset with the process of claims.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月27日
Answered in bound calls. Made outbound calls. Updated client information. Verified eligibility and coverage information. Answered insurance questions. Enrolled members into plans. Work environment was diverse and friendly
30 min lunch
High school drama
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great Benefits but overloaded with work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Corona, CA2018年7月16日
I worked in Membership Services for 4 years and the work load increased tremendously which created such a high stress level for basically everyone who works there. I worked from home for 3 years which was also wonderful. The pay is great (starting $19 and ending pay was $25) for not having an education and the benefits are fabulous, which is what keeps most employees there for so long. Management is not as professional as it should be should be more knowledgable. As any call center, they absolutely micro-manage. Kaiser really does need to hire more employees to complete the workload because the expectation they have for their employees is impossible. Overall it is a decent job.
Pay and benefits
短所
Work load/expectation is too much, high stress environment.
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年7月15日
Very unorganized and unprofessional, barely could depend on management, work environment was also very unprofessional. No job security at all, they fire people for random reasons, and they are very unorganized.
Unprofessional and unorganized.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月23日
Managment was excellent and the training for the job was above expectation. the environment that was like family, and not just a job that you dreaded to come to each working day!
短所
having to leave due to relocaction due to marriage!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Strict like your walking on egg shells
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018年6月20日
Employees take advantage because they are frequently out. We need agents that are going to work because it helps or service levels.
I just don't understand how the same agents that are always out don't get in trouble,,,, Its all about favoritism and politics. When agents call out it impacts the agents that have perfect attendance.
Kaiser is pretty strict we only get 20 minutes in on written e full day to use the restroom, if we go over that we get up on corrective action.
When I became management I really liked it but it's challenging, there's literally changes everyday but I got use to it. The hardest part of being manager is when I had to write up on corrective action. The
most enjoyable part of all my years at Kaiser was helping patients with their needs its so rewarding, that's truly my passion is doing my job and going that extra mile to help a patient.
Great benifits
favoritism and politics
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
No summary
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月18日
No review.no review. You sign a confidentiality which means no review.its a good company to work for. Follow the rules like any job. Pays well great benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Profeessional environment with good benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月13日
A typical day at work consists of taking inbound calls. I learned the health insurance industry fro Kaiser from this job. The management is adequate and professional.This is a diverse workplace culture with good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting daily stats as they are hard to meet. The most enjoyable part is working with kind professional colleagues.
長所
Paid training, good compensation and bnefits
短所
short lunches, constant monitoring of employees
社風
Comfortable environment with good compensation and benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月13日
A typical day consisted of taking incoming calls fro members. You are constant monitored throughout the day regarding call statistics and quality assurance.

It is a very large call center with well over a hundred other representatives. The hardest part of the job is meeting all of the required call statistics on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues you have to work with.

It is a diverse workplace culture and offers a lot of benefits.
長所
Paid training, good people to work with
短所
short lunches, a lot of stress, undergong organizzation restructuring
申請されたプロフィール