Kaiser PermanenteのMedical Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 302 件見つかりました 8,076 件のレビューを見る
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Napa, CA2018年9月29日
I love Kaiser Permanente, i wish there were more around the country.
I get paid well and i work with a great team.
I would definitely recommend Kaiser Permanente.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年9月28日
Great place to work, has great opportunities for advancements,
Many clinics to work at. Opportunities to train in many departments.
Offers training to improve education.
Great schedule
社風
No longer the best place to work in Healthcare
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Davis, CA2018年9月12日
The new managers, or babysitters, as we like to call them do not hold staff accountable for their lack of work ethic. They allow staff to sit around and shop online and don't encourage team work.

Kaiser is attempting to outsource thousands of jobs to pad profits. They refuse to negotiate National Agreements representing thousands of employees. Kaiser tries to silence their employees and limit political activity.

The CEO gets paid $13 million a year but Kaiser tells caregivers they're overpaid and they try to make employees pay more for healthcare when they are making millions in profits.
Pay
Management, CEO
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Doctors are great
Medical assistant (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2018年9月09日
They do pay well and the staffing MA, physicians I work with are great. Management with rules, the way things are run is not consistent. Been there for 3 years and consistency is not one of their strong points. Staffing is bad, coverage is one of the worst things.
Co-workers
Coverage, properly staffed.
Well organized - managed care
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  California2018年9月08日
Well organized - managed care. I haven't worked there in 20 years. When I worked there I was a Medical Assistant and worked for a well respected Physician.
社風
Community driven company with focus on employee health and balance
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年9月07日
I really enjoyed working at Kaiser Permanente. I would never have left if I had not moved to Texas. The benefits were at the top for Northern California. Their focus on patient care was top notch. Their community involvement was all about Thriving.
pay, benefits, job advancement
management limitations
Advancement potential
Medical & Referral Assist, Provider Rep (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2018年8月29日
Working at Kaiser was very rewarding. I was able to move from a Medical Assistant to a Provider Relations on job experience alone. Managers, physicians, and nurses are willing to teach you everything I wanted to learn. I gained medical experience that I would not have learned if I went to medical school. The working relationships with co-workers have lasted over 20 years. The culture varied depending on the job and speciality of the clinic. The hardest part of the job was creating friendships with patients that are terminally ill, and seeing the struggles of sick children. The most enjoyable part of the job was going thru the healing journey with patients and families.
Advancement opportunities
Union
Bad company to work for
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年8月25日
I separated from Kaiser Permanente back in May because I was being harassed and discriminate by fellow employees and management, the union, HR, my shop stewards were not doing anything to help me out. They allowed the harassment. discrimination to continue for months. It seemed like the company was hiring people to fill in the holes and not hiring people that actually care about patient care.
good pay and benefits
短所
too many immature people and gossiping
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Golden ticket of the industry
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年8月21日
It took me 5 years to get into Kaiser. I was told once that you have to "take what you can get" and move up from there. It's the most solid piece of advice I ever received because once I took a 20 hour position, I was able to accept a full time position 6 months later.
The pay and benefits are obviously competitive, however, its a union job so its really difficult to get time off unless you have extremely high seniority. They do vacation bidding once a year with highest seniority bidding first. If you are in a large department with a large amount of employees, the likelihood of you getting it off with little seniority is low. It doesnt matter if you're in a wedding in 6 months and you need the time, if those dates are reserved by a more senior employee, forget it.

I personally didnt get the support from the union, other than the benefits and competitive pay, that i was expecting, especially after paying the dues for them. They seemed to only make it extremely difficult to get fired, even if the employee was absolutely terrible. This also goes for management . The lack of support from them and management, at least in the department I worked in, was disappointing.

With any employer, there will always be cons, however, kaiser was the best company to work for in terms of the company as a whole. They truly want their employees to succeed and further their career.
Benefits, Competitive pay
短所
Vacation and time off is limited, lack of support from management
Excellent organization
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Aliso Viejo, CA2018年8月21日
It was an honor to have the opportunity to provide high quality care to each patient every time and working with a remarkable team at Kaiser Mission Viejo, Ca. I value and cherish working with my piers and all the experiences this organization has taught me.
Union
Not expanded in Texas
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年8月14日
I really did enjoy the experience that Kaiser Permanente offered to me. Although I don't agree with them going against their policy procedures.The management for specific departments are very good and very helpful.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年8月12日
will make you a really good caregiver or it will make you question if you want to work in healthcare. This company is very stressful and requires caregivers to work at top of scope
challenging
union
社風
It's n ok organization to work for.
Lead Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Redwood City, CA2018年8月10日
Kaiser permanente is an organization that only cares about making their numbers and they neglect their staffs. Management is always right. The Union that represents the employees is all in one all together with management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
productive
Medical assistant (在職中) –  Fremont, CA2018年8月09日
productive work place with lots of room for advancement. kaiser provides job security . i liked my shifts. great atmosphere with friendly staff and managers
社風
Good place to work if you dont mind floating
Per Diem Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年8月07日
I think they need to allow Ma's to do more with their skills then just vital signs especially for the money they make. I prefer to use my skills then loose them.
Employee Recognitation is great
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年8月04日
Working at this facility was great. I enjoyed the flexibility of my schedule. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Gaining another position at this company would be a blessing.
Na
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月27日
Enjoyed my time at this facility. Great work environment, great resources for learning and improving skills. Amazing team work and support system. Great place to work.
Best dept Ive worked in
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月25日
Enjoy my job helping people, best coworker and made alot of friends there. My manager really cared about the staff and was very compassionate. I have since worked in other departments but Oncology is the best.
great environment
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月19日
Professional environment with a teamwork based effort and work ethics to improve the community in the medical field for workers and patients that check in.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
It was great working for Kaiser the first couple of years
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA and Elk Grove, CA2018年7月19日
That changed when the administration changed management to business administrators replacing those in management with medical background. Quotas were more inportant. The Thrive mission did not apply to employees.
wages
短所
became more about cost than human care
申請されたプロフィール