Kaiser PermanenteのMedical Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 281 件見つかりました 7,624 件のレビューを見る
社風
Excellent opportunities for job placement within the company
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Aurora, CO2018年6月10日
Great place to work.with excellent options for job placement . Enjoy all job assignments and availability to move around the company to be closer to home and have a flexible work schedule. Working short staffed and no accountability for excessive absences can be a bit frustrating but we are appreciated for pitching into get the patients taken care of. Great recognition program from patient facing to the person behind the phone. Ability to give rewards to staff from other departments for positive patient care. Exceptional pay and benefits. I really enjoy the work I do to help patients get the care they need in a reasonable time frame.staff and management are helpful and knowledgeable about the job to assist with questions and patients who require additional assistance. Working for Kaiser Permanente has given the opportunity to grow and further my career in the health care field whether it be in the clinic or administration with continued education as well as on the job training.
Very positive environment
Hard to get hired
社風
Productive and fun place to work
TPMG - Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月08日
Productive and fun place to work. Many opportunities for available for those interested in career advancement.........................................
Informative and educational
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月06日
I enjoyed doing my internship while I was in my high school years. It made it easy for me to decide if I wanted to have a career in the medical field.
長所
I was able to get my lunch delivered to me personally by my mom.
短所
That company no longer exists.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年5月12日
HIPAA, data entry, medical histories, immunizations, rooming patients, stocking rooms, setting up and assisting in procedures, phones, assist your fellow MA if needed
Solid company
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年5月02日
I worked at Kaiser for over 5 years. I learned a lot working there. Kaiser likes to stay updated on the most current trends in healthcare and is constantly striving to improve. The culture there is very patient and team oriented.
Productive and rewarding experience working at Kaiser Permanente
Medical Assistant Extern (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年4月25日
A typical day at work included rooming patients and aiding in procedures. I've learned a vast variety of skills during my time at Kaiser including performing PVR's, setting up for vasectomy's, biopsy's and cystoscopy's. Management at Kaiser was absolutely great. Unlike any other job I had, my managers here were concerned of our well being and the well being of the office; they treated everyone with dignity and respect. I worked side by side with Doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurses and Medical Assistants who were all understanding and willing to help me better my skills as a new medical assistant. The hardest part of my job was memorizing what every doctor liked and what they didn't based on their medical preferences. The most enjoyable part of the job was aiding doctors in procedures and dealing with patients everyday who are hopeful for help.
Schedule, Pay
短所
Not being able to have benefits as an on call
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
work
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年4月24日
I loved working there until it got too political in the work place. I worked in may departments nice -coworker.
management in some department is no good
長所
it's a great place to work
managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
awesome
Medical Assistant, REI (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2018年4月24日
I love my job. It allows me to help people. It is super fast paced and has great resources. The proactive care is amazing and helps out our members. For the most part patients are satisfied and appreciate our care
Working for Kaiser
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年4月20日
I felt like working for Kaiser was a wonderful experience. I loved all the different jobs I did for them. I would recommend friend to try and work for them.
社風
The best part is keeping our patients happy as best we can.
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  California2018年4月15日
A comfortable working environment place. Cultural, diverstiy environment, great people as team players, productive and fun. The best part is keeping our patients happy as best we can.
長所
SOMETIMES LUNCH ADDED TO OUR MEETINGS.
OUR LUNCHES IS 1 HOUR INSTEAD OF 7 HRS.... LOL
社風
Sets the standard that all hospitals try to match
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Orange County, CA2018年4月05日
Great place to work with a well structured management system. A positive and collaborative approach that fosters a teamwork based work environment. Pay and benefits are excellent!
長所
Great pay, excellent benefits, positive work environment
hard place to be hired
社風
Fun and very interestingplace to wok
Medical Records Assistant/HIMA (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2018年4月04日
As a HIMA/Medical Records Assistant, I logged in all Health Forms, Nursing Homes, Roberts Medical supplies ect. In the Health Connect System, after logging in I submitted the forms for doctor’s signatures. Upon returning from the Doctors office I made sure that the forms were signed and then logged them out and faxed them back to the Home Health Care facility that they were going to. I also logged in and out same day forms, forms that the patient walked in signed, put all completed forms together loose filing to be scanned into patient’s medical chart. I performed the afternoon mail pick-up, where I dropped off and picked up forms from the Doctor’s office. I sorted the mail and counted each page of the loose filing and sent it to be scanned into the patient’s file. I covered the front desk, greeted patients gave them authorization s to fill out according to what type of form they had, or was requesting, answered patients calls, faxed and copied, rand errands to retrieve forms or CD’s for patients that came to the office. I did research on forms to obtain the medical record numbers so that they could either be sent to the doctor of the patient for a signature, or to be scanned, and other duties as assigned. I learned Medical Records, as well as other medical related issues. Management was good work place culture was very good. I really don't remember anything being hard. Most enjoyable part was knowing that I was able to get those medical records out in a timely fashion to help a patient.
長所
we did have gratitude lunches periodically, just knowing that you was able to help aomeone.
短所
Some time I worked right thru breaks.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Wonderful company and job
Medical assistant (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年4月01日
I have been with Kaiser for 25 years and love my job and the company I work for. Benefits are exceptional and pay is fair. They are proactive in preventative health care and encourage and reward healthy life styles.
Benefits and quality care
短所
Not any I would feel worth mentioning
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  Factoria, WA2018年3月28日
it is a pleasure to work at our clinic. we have very dedicated manager, who made working there a blessing . I learned there all that I needed to improve my skills.
room to grow
short staffed
社風
Being more social with team
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年3月26日
I enjoyed working for kaiser for the short time I was there. I learned that out of all the years of my experience that I need to be more open and not so focused on patient flow and it's okay to have casual conversation with co workers so they don't think I am un approachable. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the patients.
Reputable huge facilities
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年3月22日
Typical day at Kaiser looking at schedule setting up rooms according to visits. Management was great, culture, I enjoyed working there, I didn't look at anything task being hard because it was a learning path for me.
長所
Huge facilities and opportunity to transfer to other states and cities
N/A
Great coworkers
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年3月22日
Management had issues getting in contact with it is such a large company and with so many employees they treat the employees like numbers instead of like people I think of management could be different then life would be different there
長所
Benefits
短所
Changes
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Walnut Creek2018年3月08日
Loved working for the company and would work for them again over and over. Most departments that I worked in were great. There were some co-workers that did make it very hard on others, but that isnt any different than most places. Management is what kills everything though. They are constantly bringing in new managers that they can groom who know nothing about the field itself. They then push their employees to do or change the flow to fit their "production" standards, nevering even putting themselves in their employees shoes by sitting with them for a day to see what their job functions are actually like.
Unprofessional , unethical staff
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018年3月07日
Kaiser was a great place to work at first, I enjoyed the atmosphere and doctors i worked for. It was alot of fun.Then they hired a new Unit Manager and it went downhill from there.The gossip and phone use during work at this location is not diciplined properly. Extreme favortism is shown to the flirty ones. Unit manager really doesn't know how to control staff and texts co-workers from personal phone with unprofessional messages and lets the girls hang out in his office and flirt. Alot of extracurricular stuff going on at this location. It just wasn't professional and it was disappointing to see employees acting like teenagers. The pay was good and so were the benefits. We got the work done and i enjoyed certain co-workers that didn't get exposed to the b.s. I would work at Kaiser again , just not at this one or any others that this Manager is at.
長所
Pay and Benefits, work was close to home
Unprofessional Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Might be good for some but it wasn't for me
medical assistant (現在は退職) –  Oxnard, CA2018年3月02日
The woman who hired me wound up being fired about a year in, and other people took over who were completely, truly evil. They wanted to get rid of me and after a few months, they did.
Good pay, benefits