Kaiser PermanenteのMedical Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 226 件見つかりました
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月14日
I enjoyed working at this company for 2 years. They had the best benefits and pay around. The only reason why I resigned to my job was, because I needed to relocate to another state. I learned a lot and met a lot of people that enjoyed helping others. The best part of the job was being able to use the company's resources to improve the members' health and satisfaction outcomes. Hardest part of the job was getting time off due to seniority level.
長所
Health Insurance, 401k, Great Pay, Pleasant work environment.
短所
Difficult to get PTO requests approved, lack of team work.
Medical assistant
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2017年11月13日
Enjoyed the job there unfortunately I had to move out of state. Great place to work and employees make it great. I would have a busy day and they appreciated your work and benefits and compensation makes it worth while
great enviroment
短所
can be pretty face paced
社風
Great company to work for. I was injured and had to retire.
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Longview, WA2017年10月29日
I worked for Kaiser for 10 years. I loved my job was injured and had to retire. It was a rewarding and I learned a lot by working there. Everyone that I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions I had.
長所
Great company to work for.
No cons
社風
Kaiser was great to work for
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年10月20日
Kaiser was a great company to work for, I was spending a lot of time at work working early clinics, regular clinics and night clinics. I learned so much at Kaiser and still value all my time spent working there. I only left because I needed different work hours at the time and was presented with a great opportunity.
長所
Many Pros, pay well, benefits, structure, room to advance and move around.
短所
Not many cons, I really enjoyed my position, I just needed different hours for my family
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2017年10月19日
I enjoyed working for Kaiser there were many opportunities for advancement. I only left due to a relocation to a city in which there were no Kaiser's available.
Advancement oppertunites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Kaiser is a great place to work if you plan to stay awile
Kaiser Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年10月17日
I enjoyed working at Kaiser the time I was there. It was only a few hours a day which was not enough, but at the time they weren't hiring for full time employees. Staff was friendly and professional. Doctors were friendly and professional. I had to leave because my internship was over and they weren't hiring at the end of that year.
長所
Great place to work and get experience
短所
Weren't hiring at the time for full time employees, not enough working hours available
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Great Company
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2017年10月12日
Great company if you want to work 5 days a week. It would be better if they offered 10 hours a day. Most doctors are great to their staff and treats them with respect.
社風
It was an okay place to work for
o Medical Records Assistant (現在は退職) –  Springfield, VA2017年9月28日
The company expects a lot from its employees. It is a high-paced environment. It is a work environment where employees are expected to come in and get their work done. Not too highly supportive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great experience working for Kaiser Permanente
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Walnut Creek, CA2017年9月26日
Not too stressful, pretty balanced workplace overall.
The most enjoyable for me was being able to meet a lot of different people within Kaiser, due to me being on-call. I would work in many different departments.
社風
A place that offers great pay & great benefits
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Vacaville, CA2017年9月26日
The one thing that's great about Kaiser is they pay you livable wages, you can be a single parent and survive working at Kaiser, that's hard to find now days. They also provide great benefits for you and your family.
Great pay, Benefits, 401k, paid vacation, sick pay, union
短所
Management isnt always the best.
Fun Enjoyable Work Environment
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2017年9月22日
I loved working a Kaiser, it was a great experience with learner. I loved being able to get experience in different departments. I recommend a job with this company anytime.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (在職中) –  San Jose, CA 951192017年9月20日
Kaiser is a very stressful place to work. Management and Union are in bed together and neither can be trusted to have your best interests at heart. The best advise I can offer to potential future employees is to stay under the radar, keep your head down, do your job and don't get caught up in the drama or politics in your department. Use the experience you get and get out.
長所
Benefits, ability to change jobs when bored
Corrupt Union and Management, understaffed, low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Love helping my patients
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年9月18日
I miss working for Kaiser when I was first employed with this corporation I was in their float pool. So I would go to various departments. It was so much fun and I gain so much knowledge.
Flexibility
nothing
kaiser was amazing
Pediatric Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR 970152017年9月13日
i loved working at kaiser. i loved my benefits. I was a pediatric medical assistant at kaiser for 6 years and i loved my job. kaiser has the best benefits.
Wonderful place to work
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年9月11日
I loved to work for Kaiser. The benefits where great and the hours where wonderful. I had to move to the Central Valley and was not able to transfer. I worked there for a couple of years and I regret leaving everyday,
Everything was wonderful
No cons
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hyattsville, MD2017年9月07日
Excellent place to work, wonderful career advancement opportunities. Wonderful benefits, some flexibility.Management good, depending on which dept you work in.
長所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Pay is great
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2017年8月30日
Most of the time you had a normal work day,could be stressful at time, very professional, very organized no making your own rules up. Some management was good, others were stressful to work under due to creating an uncomfortable work environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
productive and great place to work
Medical Assistant Extern (200hrs) (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年8月29日
enjoyed working at kaiser, everyone was great and were very helpful loved working in the allergy and pulmonary department worked wit a great group of woman who are dedicated to their job and to their patients. loved the whole experience.
n/a
n/a
Excellent
Medical Assistant/Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2017年8月23日
Kaiser is a one of a kind institution. There is so much room for advancement within the organization. Best 5 years ever. Not only did I work there but I had a baby there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great Experience
Medical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Harbor City, CA2017年8月21日
The time I worked there I loved it, great environment and great experience. The only con would have to be the unfair politics I received when I was there.
長所
Great benefits, pay and environment
too many management politics