Kaiser PermanenteのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員クチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 148 件見つかりました 9,191 件のクチコミを見る
社風
kaiser permanente is not for everbody
Pharmacy Assistant, Mobility Tech 1 (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2019年5月13日
its not for everyone. they compensated me poorly for an injury I sustained while on the job. I was very dissatisfied and took legal action against them
Fantastic benefits!
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Clackamas, OR2019年4月24日
Kaiser has wonderful health benefits for employees that help cover the entire family. They also pay extremely well! Work life balance is suffering with all of the cuts to the staff.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Kaiser Pharmacy and Kaiser healthcare as a medical complete facility is excellent workplace and community as whole patient and workers altogether
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  San Rafael, CA 949032019年3月19日
Kaiser medical center TPMG group and foundation works hand in hand to deliver excellent and friendly customer services to patient and workers as well. They are trained to deliver highest medical services by doctors, nurses and other staff especially the pharmacy services for it is the last stop for patients visit before they leave the hospital and clinic.
I wish that Kaiser is all over United States but they haven't expanded all the way yet. The divers culture especially in California facilities makes enjoyable and fun place to work as a community and family.
長所
Medical benefits and efficient healthcare information system
Great opportunity
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2019年3月17日
Can be very competitive even within same profession however the company overall is very motivating to their employees and delivers great benefits for their employees
Fairfield CA Kaiser was h e l l
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CA2019年3月06日
Micro managed. They have cameras all over. Managers were always hovering. Horrible place to work!!!! You couldn't take a few seconds to breath without someone telling you to get back to work.
Nice place to work.
Pharmacy Technician Ambulatory Care Services (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2019年2月27日
I’ve been at Kaiser a few months and it’s a nice place to work. Go in, do your job and go home. Don’t make friends. Don’t tell anyone anything personal. Keep it short and sweet.
Kaiser
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2019年2月04日
Working here was fun, very fast paced facility wor is aways there for you to do, never a dull moment at the facility. Always have your running shoes on in the pharmacy it gets crazy
Job was ok
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2019年1月08日
After being there a little over a year I realized it wasn't what I wanted to do in a job. Feel I could achieve more in Administrative work like the job I had at Yellowstone Aids Project.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Love all the employees in every department
Pharmacy Assistant/Technician (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA 902422018年12月29日
Always accept training in new departments. This way the more you train and learn new skills, the more valuable you become and more room to advance within your departments.
社風
Kaiser is a fantastic place to work
Licensed Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年12月14日
Kaiser was a fantastic company to work for. The benefits and pay were amazing. There were so many opportunities to advance or learn new skills at Kaiser. There was quite a bit of turn over in management at the pharmacy I worked at but overall not bad. The hardest part of the job was the face paced work and volume of prescriptions. I would still be working there if I didn't have to move.
pay and benefits
occasional short staffing
社風
Great people to work with
Pharmacy Technician - Externship (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年11月15日
I love the people I work with. Being new to the workplace, everyone was kind and patient enough to teach me the things I need to know. Everyone respected each other.
challenging environment
(Pharmacy Technician Extern) Fontana (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年10月31日
I was only an extern at the 24 hour pharmacy in the busiest pharmacy in the hospital, there was a lot to learn, quick paced environment. great staffing, very helpful and knowledgeable
社風
I come to work every day to take care of people the best I could.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年9月26日
The members made my entire experience there a pleasure to serve them. The company is very organized and sets great standards for both their employees and members.
Great member service
NA
Nice Experience
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年9月02日
- Busy work and fast service every day.
- I learned how to make a mixture and a compound medicine.
- Management, carrying and nice.
- Great workplace culture.
- The hardest part of the job was all drugs were in generic names (finding them was harder than brand names).
- Compounding was enjoyable.
Great work place
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月21日
Great career opportunities . Great hours. Huge organization. Lots of support. Learned from other employees. Potential career advancments. Union pay raises.
Union
Union
Busy.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月21日
Once you are at work and you're at the call center, you will take calls and process medication orders for 8 hours.
If you are at the Fulfillment side, you will be filling and packaging medication for 8 hours.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to cross trained unless you are schedule to work into 2 different departments.
長所
They have a gym after a stressful day.
短所
Unable to learn cross train.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place
Pharmacy tech assistant (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月19日
Kaiser has been a very fun and educational experience for me and my family, i was able to come into a situation with little to no knowledge about my position and I’ve been able to achieve more than what i assumed was possible.
Pay and benefits
Members are priority
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  O‘ahu, HI2018年6月15日
Good place to work at. Kaiser always prioritizes members so excellent customer service is expected from employees. Salary is above average. My supervisors are very competent.
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018年5月15日
Kaiser is a great place to work. They offer great benefits and life-balance flexibility. There is plenty of room to grow with this company, if moving up in your career is what you desire.
pay, benefits
Sterile work environment.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Renton, WA2018年4月29日
Expectations were unreasonable. Management used and abused anyone who was smart, energetic and willing to work hard.Those that were unmotivated were not expected to keep to the most basic of work standards. A typical day was running for 8 hours while your manager questioned every move you make. I enjoyed my customers and fellow coworkers very much.
Great benefits and wages
短所
Company is in transition and things are crazy right now.
申請されたプロフィール