Kaiser PermanenteのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 136 件見つかりました 8,092 件のレビューを見る
社風
I come to work every day to take care of people the best I could.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年9月26日
The members made my entire experience there a pleasure to serve them. The company is very organized and sets great standards for both their employees and members.
Great member service
NA
Nice Experience
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年9月02日
- Busy work and fast service every day.
- I learned how to make a mixture and a compound medicine.
- Management, carrying and nice.
- Great workplace culture.
- The hardest part of the job was all drugs were in generic names (finding them was harder than brand names).
- Compounding was enjoyable.
Wonderful
Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Trainee (現在は退職) –  Honolulu County, HI2018年8月28日
I made wonderful and supportive friends. The coworkers there were great. I enjoyed the camaraderie and positive attitude there. People always thrived.
Great work place
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月21日
Great career opportunities . Great hours. Huge organization. Lots of support. Learned from other employees. Potential career advancments. Union pay raises.
Union
Union
Busy.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月21日
Once you are at work and you're at the call center, you will take calls and process medication orders for 8 hours.
If you are at the Fulfillment side, you will be filling and packaging medication for 8 hours.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to cross trained unless you are schedule to work into 2 different departments.
長所
They have a gym after a stressful day.
短所
Unable to learn cross train.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Pharmacy tech assistant (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月19日
Kaiser has been a very fun and educational experience for me and my family, i was able to come into a situation with little to no knowledge about my position and I’ve been able to achieve more than what i assumed was possible.
Pay and benefits
Members are priority
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  O‘ahu, HI2018年6月15日
Good place to work at. Kaiser always prioritizes members so excellent customer service is expected from employees. Salary is above average. My supervisors are very competent.
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018年5月15日
Kaiser is a great place to work. They offer great benefits and life-balance flexibility. There is plenty of room to grow with this company, if moving up in your career is what you desire.
pay, benefits
Sterile work environment.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Renton, WA2018年4月29日
Expectations were unreasonable. Management used and abused anyone who was smart, energetic and willing to work hard.Those that were unmotivated were not expected to keep to the most basic of work standards. A typical day was running for 8 hours while your manager questioned every move you make. I enjoyed my customers and fellow coworkers very much.
Great benefits and wages
短所
Company is in transition and things are crazy right now.
Great Benefits
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年4月25日
This is definitely a place I would consider going back to finish off my retirement. Due to the fact they have a great benefit package, pension and 401k. Very quick pace work place, but the challenge was humbling everyday due to the praise that you get from your coworkers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Kaiser Permanente is no longer in business
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年4月18日
Non-applicable - they are no longer in business in NC.
They were an effective health care provider with specialists, family medicine, psych and others. Pharmacies were also included in their locations in Gastonia and Charlotte.
Fast pace frendly enviorment
Clerk Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月16日
Clerk pharmacy, and cashier assisting patients with checking out their prescriptions drugs medications over the counter.
Establish and maintain patients profiles on their drug information, stock and take inventory of over the counter medications.
Great medical benefits
短所
Distance to travel for work was out of my range with new born twins to continue working.
good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Wailuku, HI2018年4月07日
It's been a long time since I worked for Kaiser. I would like to work there again if I had the chance. The Kaiser system is a great health care system.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great company to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Douglasville, GA2018年4月03日
General clerical duties including cash register operation, cash handling, member eligibility verification, bookkeeping, filing and general supply maintenance. Under supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, performed technical duties including entering prescription and allergy data into the computer or typing prescription labels, retrieving medication from shelves, counting and packaging medication, labeling medication, retrieving refill request information from phone and automated systems. Assisted with inventory control, purchasing, pharmaceutical returns, return-to-stock, shelf cleanliness, product rotation and maintenance. Served members in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner which promoted member satisfaction and retention.
Worked in conjunction with medical records and nursing staff to collect and disseminate prescription related information (e.g. advice slips, refill requests). In conjunction with supervisor or under supervisor's direction, instructed new pharmacy personnel regarding department policies and procedures. Participated in patient education programs as appropriate.
Great benefits
短所
Pharmacy Technicians not compensated fairly.
Productivity and pleasant
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2018年3月27日
I am a retired employee since 1991, retired in 2017 with a great experience with the company, I worked well with many managers, Based on the time employed I grew and learned with great expectation in the medical field.
Great Benifits
I dont have any
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
pharmacy
Pharmacy technician (現在は退職) –  Bellevue, WA2018年3月25日
it's busy. they say one thing, but don't mean it. the best part of the job was mixing medications for the patients. the hardest part of the job was trying to figure out how to get enough done where you wouldn't be scolded for not finishing but you weren't given enough time to get everything done. sometimes you didn't even have coverage to be relieved for lunch.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Competitive Acute Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年3月17日
Be ready for a busy day. Daily shifts are task specific. There are many different specialty positions. The amount of knowledge required to operate in this environment can be overwhelming. Staff at this level are professionals at the top of their game. The hardest part of the job is that nothing is easy. The best part of the job is the challenge.
長所
Competitive salary, advancement opportunity, strong union.
Intense work environment.
社風
Kaiser was my internship location for becoming a Pharmacy Tech.
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, CO2018年3月03日
This location provided a great place to learn about being a Pharmacy Technician. I learned about counting medications, and compounding suspensions. Additional skills I learned was how to communicate with doctors, superiors, peers and patients.
Great learning experience.
短所
While I learned a lot I learned even more when I got a full time job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Largo, MD2018年3月01日
A typical day in the pharmacy is a busy day from the start of my shift to the end of my shift. The managers are constantly micro managing the staff and moving staff all around the pharmacy. There's no hard part to this job you just have to have patient with the members when they come to the pharmacy especially when they have attitudes. The enjoyable part of my job is when you have members that are funny and have good conversations with when they come to your window.
Paid time off
短所
Vacation denial (senior staff gets first)
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
great place to work in
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年2月23日
overall the company has great working environment, they provide long lunch, and people are very helpful which helps to make work easy. they also offer overtime
long lunch break