Kaiser PermanenteのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 330 件見つかりました 8,076 件のレビューを見る
Excellent expetience
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年10月16日
Kaiser taught me how to be an or nurse. I loved this company and it’s atmosphere. I consider myself a kaiser nurse first. Legacy second. I miss the system and am working to return to it as soon as possible.
Many. Great benefits
Can Be pigeonholed
work kp
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2018年10月13日
Political organization. If one person does not like you. you will be ostracized. especially if its management. a follow the flock organization. Design patient and population-centered care to improve health outcomes. Integrate inter-professional care to improve safety/quality, and decrease cost of care. Evaluate the ability of existing and emerging information, communication, and healthcare technologies to improve care. Defend health policy that improves the experience of care, population health, and professional work life.
money
culture
Always short staffed
Staff RN (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年10月05日
If you work as a per diem for Kaiser, expect to get a call every day to come in. They are always short staffed! The pay is excellent but you do work hard for it! 12 hr shifts are always closer to 13hrs and very exhausting
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月03日
They hire very good and talented people. However, sometimes they are not very flexible in vacation approvals. And, some reason, they are not very friendly to new graduate NPs and RNs.
n/a
n/a
Gotta love KP
Registered Nurse; Nurse Treatment Room (在職中) –  Tualatin, OR2018年10月02日
KP pays well in retrospect here in the NW region, however, work load balance found in the ED can be overwhelming even for an experienced ED nurse where high acuity patients and frequently available resources are miss matched leading way for either delays in being seen or in being treated properly.
I often compare time spent at KP NW region ED in dog years due to work load balance where each year surviving is equivalent to 7 years!
長所
good supportive people out weigh the clicks/folds of non supportive people
短所
delays in or no breaks given;
Great place to work!
Emergency Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年10月02日
I love my co-workers and the culture of this hospital system. The staff all pitch in and help one another. This is one of my best travel positions. I would definitely recommend others to work here because of the attention to patient care and advocacy as well as employee well-being.
Micro management
社風
just the best. Actually my favorite job to date
RN with numerous subtitles (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月02日
I came to Kaiser as a traveler. After my 13 weeks. My manager " wouldnt let me leave". This is when I became very active on all kinds of holistic and quality improvement projects. The hosp is warm, friendly and runs a tightship. We have had more than 2300 days of "never events". The most of any hospin all od CA. Altough there is plenty more to learn and implement, Ive always loved traveling. I am looking for a home base to where I can still travel to learn how to make the hospital a better holistic, quality improvement and cost cutting place to work without sacrificing what the hospital already has in place
長所
ment, free parking, no monthly insurance deductions. all co-pays and meds are only $5.00 eachc telephone MD appts, Too many pros to list
missed lunches/breaks
社風
A very prestigious place to work
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年9月28日
Kaiser is a prestigious place to work and I am so honored to be part of the organization. Coworkers are very helpful. Teamwork is what makes our department going. Respect goes to each other which I like.
社風
Productive, efficient workflow and enviornment. Great place to work.
Emergency Department, Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Harbor City, CA2018年9月17日
Blessed to be apart of this organization. Great team work, Great culture. compensation is generous. Management is fair, will work to accommodate as much as possible. The hardest part of job is night shift schedule, with few opportunities to change. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with an awesome team.
teamwork
shifts available
Staff Nurse IV (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年9月16日
Best paying nursing job in the region Lots of opportunities for growth and development. Strong union and good benefits. Busy environment, great colleagues.
Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年9月06日
Kaiser was a good place to work part time while sending my daughter through college. The staff was friendly & supportive to the employees who worked part time.
社風
One of the best places to work. Highest hourly pay for floor nurses. Annual bonuses, good benefits.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Riverside, CA2018年9月05日
Good company to work for. Lots of opportunity for growth. Good benefits and bonuses. Hard to get into. Mostly will hire from within. Overall good place to wirk
Good benefits and resources
It’s just different
社風
Kind, caring and friendly staff always willing to help and put patient's first
Registered Nurse-Flu Clinic (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年8月30日
I worked for Kaiser as a Flu Clinic Nurse and met some of the most caring healthcare providers I have ever come across! The interview initially seemed to be "nerve wrecking" but once hired and attending orientation it all made sense as to why. The company made it very clear from day one expectations from employees, made the hiring process fun and in a group atmosphere. Orientation was beyond my expectations. Not only were the "basics" covered they go above and beyond taking the time to explain everything from the history of the company, their mission, expectations, why they have the standards they do all in a very professional manner. Kaiser is amazing not only with the dedication they have to patient's but also in the time they spend with employees to communicate expectations from staff. They are an amazing group!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Dont expect to be anything but a bedside nurse
REGISTERED NURSE (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年8月06日
Difficult- if almost impossible to cross train to other areas. Almost impossible to transfer to another hospital or region. Once you start you are stuck- we call it the golden handcuffs. The pay and benefits are so great, but you cannot every grow yourself or promote yourself.
pay benefits
短所
lack of growth, transfer opportunities
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Redwood City, CA2018年8月02日
Working in the Intensive Care Unit is physically and mentally demanding. Kaiser team helps me get through my day. I enjoy working with the collaborated team such as PT, ST, OT, RT, MD and ancillary services.
長所
Positive and professional aura.
Short breaks
Staff RN (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2018年7月27日
Kaiser has great education benefits, and offers a pension which is hard to find these days. Kaiser appreciates its employees and promotes from within when able.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Most enjoyable part of the job
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月27日
I was provided a great work life balance at kaiser. Our patients were great and we were provided with a lot of great nursing equipment that was up to date
Exellent compensation
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018年7月26日
Best paid job ever. Can be very busy. Continued training given. Electronic Charting is fantastic. Plenty of time off when you add sick time, life balance, education time and vacation.
Life balance hours .
短所
Has become very very busy.
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年7月16日
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
management
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alameda, CA2018年7月16日
I believe that Kaiser would be benefit from rotating managers and assistant managers. Recognition should be given for level of education. Managers should be highly educated in business management.
open door policy
短所
getting too comfortable in a union protected environment
申請されたプロフィール