Kaiser PermanenteのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 224 件見つかりました
Nursing at Kaiser
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年12月14日
I worked for Kaiser Permanente as a nurse for 23 years. I enjoyed the first 18 or so.
The last few years were difficult.
But, I learned a lot and I loved caring for many ages and types of patients.
I had some excellent colleagues among the Doctors and nurses I worked with.
Good pay and benefits
短所
Overtime daily; no breaks; no lunches; short staff; critical boss
Good Company and great teamwork
RN Staff (在職中) –  Irvine, CA2017年12月04日
I love my job. I work well with others, we have a great teamwork. Our charge nurses are very helpful with anything. We usually start our shift with a huddle regarding our patients, what to expect in the unit basically an update of what going on, what's new with the company. Sometime some recognition of an employee/s. Something manager share letter from patient. Next, we get out bedside report regarding our patient. I can honestly say all nurses work very hard and we are good on follow up with our patients needs and communicating with doctors. Managers have an open doors policy. I usually work full time Per Diem, they are very flexible when it comes to my work schedule as long as I fulfill my commitment. I work at night but usually pick up more hours during the day or different floor and sometimes different location.
長所
I get recognitions on job well done
短所
Skeleton schedule I don't really like but its workable
社風
Pay is not worth the frustration
RN (在職中) –  Orange County, CA2017年11月29日
Kaiser is too big with too few quality managers to be efficient. There are too many levels of management to get any changes made in the interest of patient care in a timely manner.
Good pay
短所
Not efficient with too many levels of management
good place to work
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  West LA, CA2017年11月27日
Kaiser is a good place to work, the pay and benefits are among the highest. There is always good team work and break relief is mostly available. There is adequate problem resolution.
長所
good pay and work environment
na
Great salary - Corporation work atmosphere
Advice RN (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2017年11月25日
Great union, very bad management and labor relationship currently. Great place to build senority and pay. Very little actual interaction with any decisions made or policies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Give it time.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Bellflower, CA2017年11月21日
I have worked at Kaiser since 2008 and the experience has been mixed. Overall the facility and the Core values are great but the staff tend to be less than friendly and supportive to new nurses. The management team is aware and try to help but it's up to the Charge nurses to make sure you do not fail. Although I still have my challenges with some of the staff I have found it to be one of my best experiences both professional and personally.
長所
Great opportunity to learn and keep your skills sharp. Great benefits
短所
Staff full of mean girls
Kaiser should ne Medical's Hospital
REGISTERED NURSE (現在は退職) –  Bellflower, CA2017年11月20日
THey treat employees and patients like s$%6! Management does not care. Employees are canaving its a very hostile enviroment. There is favortism, nepostism, and a certain group of group of culture has all their family members and friends working there becuase of this, Managers favor their own type of cultural employees
large organization
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
learning environment
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2017年11月04日
Fast paced job and ample learning opportunities to advance career and learn. The job entails different aspects of nursing. We deal with different patients each day.
always learning
gets stressful
Decent place to work
RN (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年11月02日
I don't recall much since it's been awhile since I've worked there. I learned a lot and liked many aspects. I wasn't a fan of having to be in a union as a nurse because it tied my hands in many ways.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
The company as a whole
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Signal Hill, CA2017年11月02日
good long term company but it can be very political. This company is very black and white. Sometimes the company is not as loyal to you as you are to them.
長所
Great benefits and good pay
Physician driven
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Good work balance
Registered Nurse Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Georgia2017年11月02日
Nice place to work for a clinic setting and opportunity for growth and learning due to the multiple departments available there. Management is also balanced.
社風
There needs to be changes at the top
RN Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI2017年11月01日
Brutal VP that keeps getting promoted. Her terrible demeanor permeates the whole organization, especially the ER, where they cannot hang onto a manager or director to save their lives.
about work
RN/BSN (在職中) –  Downey, CA2017年10月27日
Best place to work, helpful staff, great manager. available supplies and staff to take care of patients. great organization to work with, excellent patient care.
RN (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年10月26日
I hated to leave kaiser. Best place I have ever worked. Management and upper management work hard to provide a great health care system great pay, great facility sad to leave
Great pay and benefits
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Clackamas, OR2017年10月22日
Great benefits and pay. Will pay for education advancement but really need to advocate for advancement. Able to get involved in unit based team meeting to make work environment better/given input.
pay
short staffing/travelers
Productive Care giving
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Harbor City, CA2017年10月18日
Wonderful company to grow as a professional
Close nit multilevel of staff work together for the benefit of a fast pace out patient clinic. Providing service.
great place to work
REGISTERED NURSE (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2017年10月16日
Everyone loved working there.Management made sure customer satisfaction was 100%. The set up made providing patient care more streamlined. I really enjoyed the music that played overhead when it was time to turn the patients.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
great company to work for.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年10月08日
kaiser is great in paying their employees. management changes constantly. it has pros and cons . need more continuing education and an excellent critical care educator. need more bonuses.
free lunches at times
短所
trying to get rid off our benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Technologically advanced and pristine healthcare setting but not well managed
RN (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年10月06日
One of the most technologically advanced hospitals I have seen/worked at. Aesthetic to the eye but there are major flaws as in poor management and all temp staff so it is a very disorganized institution.
Excellent
CAPD Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年10月03日
Kaiser Permanente supports their employee in education, they offer a good benefits and a well balance work environment. iIwill recommend Kaiser Permanente to my family and friends.

総合評価