Kaiser PermanenteのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 312 件見つかりました 7,650 件のレビューを見る
Unstructured training
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2018年7月16日
Unstructured training as job training policies indicated.

Management not supportive of culture diversity

Toxic workplace culture.

I enjoyed working with Kaiser Permanente patients
management
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alameda, CA2018年7月16日
I believe that Kaiser would be benefit from rotating managers and assistant managers. Recognition should be given for level of education. Managers should be highly educated in business management.
open door policy
短所
getting too comfortable in a union protected environment
What I learned
RN (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年7月15日
Loved my time at KP. Unfortunately KP went through a bad growing season where they implemented a culture of laying off people by calling it "restructuring and hubbing" KP words of One KP and Loyalty were lost to those most loyal that suddenly found themselves without a job. The majority of employees were listed as excellent and exemplary but had too many years of service in. Most left and some found another job within the system for less pay and not utilizing their skills to the fullest potential.
Free classes
短所
short or no breaks, layoffs
Great First Step into Nursing
RN (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2018年7月12日
This was my first job out of college and it was a wonerful learning experience. Staff was for the most part very kind and supportive and although hours could be long at times, it was worth it on the up side.
長所
good coworkers, staff, management, training
can feel like a grind
社風
Over all Kaiser is a good place to work.
Lead RN (在職中) –  Fairfax, VA2018年7月07日
Good place to work.
Good benefits
Opportunities to learn and get CEU's
Good group of people to work with.
Very, very busy unit
Too little staff for the amount of work that needs to be done
Love the patients and teaching staff, patients and families
Good education opportunities, good benefits, L &P partnership
短所
Understaffed in all areas, missing needed equipment to be the most proficient
FNP preceptor ship
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年7月02日
I was given an excellant opportunity by being precepted at Kaiser through my FNP program . I am currently an employee working as a Registered Nurse and feel the care I am able to provide with my resources is excellant.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Enjoyed working at Kaiser
RN Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年7月01日
Provided good growth for me and lively hood for myself and my family.Provided many stepping stones in my career.The salary was good and benefits also.
Salary, growth
Strictness in policies
社風
Management versus union culture creates mediocrity
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Internal Medicine Denver, Colorado2018年6月25日
I worked here as an RN for 4 full years. I went to work here for the day time schedule so I could be available to one of my children. I came from an ICU in a teaching hospital, where employees worked with pride. In that culture, physicians and staff excelled, learned and were held accountable. Kaiser is a breeding ground for mediocre work and no accountability. Employees who are not competent are protected by the union. Union pay is good and raises are standard. Support staff protect their positions (not each other) knowing the union will back them. Management is fierce and more of a dictatorship than a team. There is no flexibility in hours, or trust between staff and management. It just wasn't worth it.In my opinion, the patients suffer from the lack of competent care.
The pay is great
Union and Management culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
opportunities to learn
Registered Nurse (RN) (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月19日
A learned a lot about time management, the culture takes some getting used to but it is a wonderful place to work. Management is very approachable and listens to any concerns.
good to place to work
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年6月18日
I love to work at Kaiser Permanente, I would like to work there as a traveling nurse, Hopefully someday I can be a regular staff RN. They are very friendly to the travelers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
High paying but inconsiderate health system
Traveling RN (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2018年6月15日
As a traveler at Kaiser their services are lacking. They do not treat travelers well. The past is great but not worth dealing with the horrible scheduling, floating constantly and lack of considerate management.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月07日
Kaiser is a good place to work, in a typical working day you will be very busy but that is nothing new in nursing. I learned how to get along with coworkers from different nationalities, also learned how to time manage in order to finish your work by the end of the shift.
長所
Good benefits, good coworkers.
Decent company
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Sunnyside, OR2018年6月06日
I was a traveler at their Sunny side Oregon location. Seems like a good company to work for. Fantastic benefits. Management in ED was very approachable and easy to talk to. Good teamwork and I really got along with my coworkers. Hope I can work there again in the future.
社風
Productive and fun work space
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  California2018年6月04日
Good team to work with and a good hard working boss. I like the benefits and pay. Good working hours. People are helping each other and trying to be better.
社風
Excellent benefits and team building.
REGISTERED NURSE (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年6月04日
Excellent health benefits including optical and discounts on over the counter medications. Great management. Team building events that are fun and productive.
A nice place to work
United States Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Ontario, CA2018年5月31日
Kaiser Permanente is the better place to work. People and workers are friendly, and ready to work with other people. Kaiser Permanente is a family friendly hospital and it is a multicultural environment.
friendly environment
short staff
Great benefits
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2018年5月29日
Great workplace environment with friendly coworkers. Good benefits such as paid maternity leave, and insurance for immediate family. Clean workspace and up-to-date equipment.
No answer
RN 3 (在職中) –  Downey, CA2018年5月23日
Job security is good due to the strength of the union but too many employees take advantage and stop working after 90 days. Benefits are great and retirement is top notch
Pay
manager ICU
Registered Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年5月21日
Learning opportunity based on seniority for education advancement, not equally offered. Job not security, manager does not encourage for higher education and learning.
社風
Working in an organized environment with professional management
RN Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年5月19日
A typical day was meeting for report and carrying out duties of assignments. Also worked in a specialty outpatient clinic. In addition I worked as a hospital liaison nurse and traveled between facilities to assess possibilities for transfer to GHC or referrals to specialists.
長所
Utilizing my skill and nursing experience, fast paced environment
短所
Staying organized and priotizing when very busy
申請されたプロフィール