Kaiser PermanenteのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員クチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 373 件見つかりました 9,212 件のクチコミを見る
社風
Overall it was a great place to work.
STAFF II RN (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2019年6月19日
A typical day consisted of 5 med/surg patients with several discharges and admits within a 8 hr shift. I learned how important teamwork is. A great group that supports eachother makes all the difference. Management was excellent, always approachable and supportive.
社風
I worked as an RN in home health
rn (現在は退職) –  California2019年6月10日
Good experience while there as an RN and involved IV therapy, wound care, case management, medications, assessments, teaching, communication with all sectors.
Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2019年6月10日
Kaiser Permanente is a great organization and a great place to work and have a career. During my years there I enjoy working with my co worker.
We work as a team and deliver the best care to our patients/
great benefit
highly compensated
Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Antioch, CA2019年6月05日
a typical day at work is hectic and busy
management focus on goals
workplace culture is dictated and scripted
the hardest part of the job is making the management satisfied
high compensation
no autonomy
Good pay
LVN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2019年6月04日
Overall the pay is great compared to other healthcare facilities. Other than that, there’s no room for errors at work place. No life balance when your seniority is low.
Good pay
No life balance
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
n/a
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2019年6月03日
Great benefits but doesn't promote in house tanning to specialty areas. The idea is to have in house training completed outside of Kaiser thereby obtaining specialized training for future recruitment. Not a policy I agree with But it has hampered my ability to advance.
People hardly leave Kaiser
Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2019年6月02日
Like working at most hospitals, there is sometimes less help when they pull CNAs to be sitters. Therefore you must rely on your team to help you out with basic ADLs. Even with this, Kaiser is still a great place to work at.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
excellent place
RN License in the state of California (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2019年5月30日
Kaiser Permanente so far is the best in the nation benefits windsI'm also cultural diversity. It is considered to be a five-star establishment. Kaiser have older resources for the highest level of care. It serves its own patients With the respect And patient centered care With the involvement of the family as well. They do follow all the regulations and the guidelines by the stateAnd by the law. It is a really good place To have a full-time job and enjoy the benefits And the retirement plan
everything
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
OB Manager @SF
Staff RN (現在は退職) –  San Francisco2019年5月04日
The OB manager is off her rockers, not to mention the fact that she is clueless about her department. All I will say is I will not recommend anyone taking a job as a staff nurse or manager in OB in San Francisco. KP is a nice place to work, not to mention the other areas is great to work. Everyone who works under her leaves, not even the travelers stay. I were counting down my days for my contract to end. The pay was great, but the aggravation and stress from the manager of that department is definitely not worth the money. The OB nurses are off the chain, rude and don't listen to management at all. If some like to be stressed out, then they can take a job in that area. Look for a job in another department not OB. The benefits and pay is great.
長所
Other areas is great to work
OB manager and OB Nurses
Longterm employee
Registered Nurse Staff Nurse 3 (在職中) –  Modesto, CA2019年4月27日
I have worked at Kaiser for 36 years. I started as a receptionist in the clinics, and was able to work during nursing school and received tuition reimbursement. I participated in a new grad training program and did 2 additional cross trainings in my Nursing career with Kaiser. I earned my Staff nurse 3 , part of the clinical recognition ladder. Kaiser has excellent health benefits. I have been a California Nurses association member since I became a nurse. Stron union presence at Kaiser.
長所
Longevity, multiple options for nursing positions and transfers
短所
large burocracy, not unlike the Federal government
Great salary
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Jonesboro, GA2019年4月24日
They offer a great salary, but the company is very disorganized. I love my coworkers and get along with everyone. The rules constantly change and the union is a joke. I hardly ever get off on time and forced to work over 12 hours.
salary
短所
never getting off on time
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Untrustworthy management
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2019年4月19日
Constant hostility from management. If they do not like you, they will make your life miserable until you quit on your own because they cannot fire you. Incompetent management waste valuable time, resources, and money. Trust the union because they will protect you.
長所
Good benefits and strong union
Incompetent management
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Dangerously understaffed
Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Clackamas, OR2019年4月06日
Continuing to take on more insurers without increasing staff. All disciplines are understaffed. They are more concerned about their public profile and profit than they are about employees thriving. To quote some long time employees, "they are getting back to what Kaiser was in the 80s and 90s," which wasn't good.
Good pay, cheap insurance
短所
Longs waits for medical care as a patient, overworked as an employee for all disciplines, chronically understaffed.
Not a good place
Registered Nurse Traveler (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2019年4月03日
Toxic environments in certain areas. Cancelation of Registered Nurses who travel for nonsense reasons. NOT TRAVELER FRIENDLY.
TOXIC!!! Would NOT recommend.
NOT TRAVELER Friendly
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Registered Nurse First Assist (現在は退職) –  Portland, Vancouver2019年3月28日
Good place to work great staff support good pay and benefits this company is a union shop and it is very fair. The hospitals are keep clean and the support staff are great especially housekeeping.
長所
Friendly good pay and benifits
Non licensed staff
社風
Good work place if you have young family
Staff RN (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2019年3月27日
No Weekends no Holiday's no on- call. Great hours and scheduling if you want to work in in OR and have a life and a family. OR Staff are very knowledgeable.
Great Company
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Panorama City, CA2019年3月20日
I have always wanted to work for Kaiser and their benefits are amazing, there is every opportunity to advance and receive education incentives. Working for Kaiser was the best decision I could have ever made.
A great place to work
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Denver, CO2019年3月06日
One of the best places I have ever worked. The emphasis of working at Kaiser is preventative based health care. Most of the care and services are located in one building which is essential for providing great patient care.
Good compensation and benefits
Registered Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2019年3月04日
Learned alot as RN at Kaiser. Had a flexible work schedule in the early years, with good pay. Job security less stable in recent years. Recently layoffs have occurred.
Pay and benefits
短所
Tendency to micromanage. Layoffs.
prejudice
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI2019年2月23日
I did not believe that I would be a victim of prejudice and bullying, but I was. Management was the biggest problem there, I was not able to prove it, so I decided to leave.
長所
pay is great - but it is a union job
短所
if you are not native Hawaiian or from the Philippines you won't fit in
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する