Kaiser PermanenteのVolunteerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 133 件見つかりました
Hard to get hired
Volunteer Work (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年12月05日
Volunteered only, never was successfully hired. I continually appplied for jobs but was not successful in getting a response. It was difficult to acquire HR's attention.
Discount Lunches
Beautiful Environment
社風
Perfect to volunteer for.
Medical Social Work Volunteer (在職中) –  Moreno Valley, CA2017年11月25日
Volunteering at Kaiser has been a great experience. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. I love the job culture always being mindful of the patient. They treat patients as people not as numbers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun productuve work place with great with quality medical equiptment
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara, CA2017年11月01日
A typical day at work involved opening information desk and maintain cleaning responsibility's. Treating each member and staff workers with positive, respectful, and helpful manner. Ending shift by organizing and updating current information.

I learned the out line of hospital and codes of departments. In addition services for loved ones leaving the hospital. I became more educated on how to help patients.

Management was helpful and kind. They updated me on my computer skills within company. I kept honest relationship with bosses.

The workplace culture was ethnically dynamic. There was an diverse group of co-workers and members. In addition, an artistic culture of Holidays.

The hardest part of the job was finding hospital rooms in beginning. Moreover, Learning new codes. Learning the protocol of patient member-services was challenging too.

The most rewarding part of the job are, the people I worked with. I made good friends and met inspirational patients. I got to be apart of a helpful team of fun coworkers.
discounts
big hospital
社風
An active place to grow.
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年9月20日
The days can either be really active and jarring with so much to do or doing the regular tasks you are given on a daily basis.

I learned various things like customer service to my coworkers, working as a team, perseverance and pushing myself on all I need to do.
Na
Volunteer in Clinic (現在は退職) –  Vallejo, CA2017年9月14日
Kaiser is a amazing company very organized and helpful. it was a pleasure volunteering with them. I had the opportunity to help patients with locating the different department they needed to go to.
NA
NA
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Great Hospital!
ER Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Redwood City, CA2017年9月10日
Friendly staff in a well laid out hospital. Efficient, clean and a pleasure to work at. ER department is a very fast paced, but organized environment that carries out great patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
fun and fast love learning through here a lot
Paid/volunteer work (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年8月29日
although i was only here as a volunteer but also paid job i did enjoy every second of it learning the responsibilities of my role there and of what i wanted to go in... i didn't get to be able to do much since i was just there to mainly volunteer through my high school as an internship but i did get to see how the life of a hospital works. it was a fun enjoyable and learning experience for me during my summer vacation.
an amazing learning experience
短所
i would've loved to stay working there
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun enviorment
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA 913672017年8月17日
I got to learn a lot at Kaiser like how to be patient with patients. I volunteered at same day surgery and learned how to care for patients that were going into surgery and for patients that came out of surgery.
Free lunches
not enough volunteeres
Volunteered
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年8月09日
I only volunteered here for a year or so, but I do plan on working here as a phlebotomist. Volunteering here gave me the opportunity to interact with a variety of people of all ages . Fun place to be.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
view on job
Volunteer Work (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年8月07日
I volunteer here. I loved working the clinic. I learned a lot about what it took to do a days work in a hospital. Prepping rooms for patients to helping file personal documents.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
internship
Volunteer Work - shift leader (在職中) –  Antioch, CA2017年7月27日
worked on the administrative side, with managers and registration clerks. Mostly did paper work via computer. Observed the clerks and helped in their evaluations as well.
長所
close to home, great experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great intro to Human Services in the Mental Health Department
Admission Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2017年7月14日
When it comes to helping people not just patients but their families, it is very rewarding. As a volunteer, I was exposed to a number of situation were I was able to help and give some comfort to others. The staff here are also great, they make you feel as part of the team. This place became my home away from home. I will always be grateful to this site. When, I am ready to volunteer again this will be the first place I will apply.
長所
This is a very family oriented environment
短所
Jobs are limited for volunteers. If a job description is one that pays, a volunteer can not be part of this job.
社風
Great hands-on place to volunteer
Volunteer in Patient Services (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年7月05日
Gained a lot of insight through hands-on experience at the hospital. There was mobility in jobs performed and assistance when necessary. A joy to work at Kaiser!
Excellent Volunteering Experience
Radiology/Information Desk Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Tracy, CA2017年6月24日
I really enjoyed volunteering for Kaiser for 2 years, and I would like to start volunteering again when I have the chance. I mostly enjoyed making friends out of the other Kaiser Employees and some of the Kaiser Members that would regularly stop by. My volunteer work has been mostly patient greetings, information desk and radiology, but I will continue to explore other volunteering opportunities when I volunteer again for Kaiser.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Productive and great coworkers
Volunteer Worker (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年6月21日
It is great to know that you are helping other people. That alone should be enough to convince you to work here. The hardest part of the job is going through the ICU.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Volunteer
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  6041 Cadillac Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900342017年6月16日
• Worked in the IT and ER departments among others.
• Helped push patients on wheelchairs.
• Helped organize paperwork.
• Acquired 386.37 volunteer hours.
Friendly staff
No pay
A Great Place To Volunteer
Volunteer (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年6月11日
Volunteering at Kaiser Permanente has really changed me in many ways. There has to be a lot of communication and team work so I learned how to come out of my bubble and work together with others. You also get discounts at the optometry or even at a pizza place 5 minutes away. If you're a student, this looks great on college applications or anything you plan to sign up for.
Organizing
Volunteer Work (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2017年6月05日
I would check in then i would go to my assigned floor and i would organize the secratarys work or take calls or whatever they would want me to do. I help out patients
Kaiser permanente
Volunteer (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年6月04日
I love love Kaiser Permanente environment is perfect, doctors are very respectful always feels like home when I'm here. if I ever move back home where there is a Kaiser I would love to expand my work experience with the healthcare here at Kaiser Permanent.
perfect working environment
Volunteer Work - Rotunda (在職中) –  Beaverton, OR2017年6月03日
While volunteering at Kaiser, I am completely impressed by its working environment as well the profession at work. I am very satisfied with the very professional work i saw at the blood test department. Despite being very anxious and nervous about having blood taken, the person that took my blood was very understanding and caring and in no time made to feel at ease and comfortable.
Free 6.5$ snack