Kohl's Corporationの社員レビュー

12,157 件のレビューを表示
Loved the HRIS Team
WIPRO - Kronos SME/Analyst (現在は退職) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017年12月14日
We finished the projects. Most team members received promotions. I'm moving to the next team that needs my services. Kohl's HRIS development team is awesome.
社風
Fun work place! Great team work
Point of Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, WA2017年12月14日
I have always loved the great team work and fun that Kohls tries to have. Its like family when you are hired there. Everyone is so nice and welcoming.
Fun and Enjoyable
Cashier/Sales Associate (Seasonal) (在職中) –  Weatherford, TX2017年12月14日
I am only a seasonal part time employee, but the job is great! People are really nice, including management. Pay is o.k. for someone that just needs a little extra money, but the discounts we get are amazing. I would do this every year if possible.
長所
Good Management, amazing discounts, fun atmosphere
短所
Only part time work except for managment
社風
good company to work for, easy to learn
Cashier (在職中) –  Springfield, OR2017年12月14日
This job is pretty easy once you learn it. Usually consisted of working the register, checking out customers with their merchandise. When I wasn't working the register I was re-folding clothes, and putting back items where they belong throughout the store. I usually worked the closing shift of the store which entailed; emptying all garbage and recycle from all registers and stocking them with pens, money markers, bags, tape, staplers, etc..., and emptying all dressing rooms of clothing and putting it back onto the sales floor for purchase.
meh
Kohl's home and kids sales associate (在職中) –  Fond du Lac, WI2017年12月13日
I am having issues with the head manger at my store, she is always looking down on me for having health issues that mean sometimes i have to leave early or call in sick. other than that i love my job,
Decent
Seasonal Associate (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2017年12月13日
My overall experience working for kohl’s was a good one. The over time for the seasonal help is awesome. You can work as many as 70hours, if your built for it. The catch is, it’s only seasonal!
Overtime
短所
Some of the problem solvers
社風
Very flexiable and friendly place to work
JEWERLY CONSULTANT/ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月13日
I work at Kohls part time and they are very flexible with your schedule and I love the management and people that I work with..
The most enjoyable part is they people I work with and the hardest part is some of the challenging customers but I deal with stress good and I usually have a great day when I am working.
fast pace
Packer (現在は退職) –  Monroe, OH2017年12月13日
start at 6am to 4pm never knew what job I was going to be doing or on for that day. management was good and nice. it was just fast pace job, order had to be out on time.
Co-Workers at Kohl's are Family
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年12月13日
Working with your co-workers and most of the Management at Kohl's made it a wonderful part-time position. However, these employee's are working with the public (and most of time like 90% of it) the public is wonderful. You do have that other 10% that you should be given a large bonus...the discounts help though!
長所
Working with fun co-workers and Management
Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced with long hours
Packer (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2017年12月13日
Very fast paced and productive work. Long hours 10 hour shifts sometimes 7 days a week. Great people with good attitudes. I was often moved around to other areas to help when needed.
discounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Retail Services with typical goals
Cash Office/Retail Customer Service (在職中) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017年12月13日
Operates like any other retail company. Deals with customers on a daily basis. Follow store rules and procedures, provide good customer service. Managers are adequate. Employees are enjoyable. Great discounts. Part-time associate. Hours are inconsistent, as most retail companies are. Great job for college students or night-time/side job.
Trendy/fast pace
Centralized Staff Specialist (現在は退職) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017年12月13日
A typical work day was finding candidates for selected stores. We worked to help fullfill their seasonal help. It provded great experience in sourcing, setting up background checks just all around recruiting. Worked with great managers, supervisors and co-workers
社風
A great first place to work. Very flexible hours
Shoe Associate (現在は退職) –  Jonesboro, AR2017年12月13日
Honestly, Kohl's is probably the most laid-back place I have worked. I know that sounds bad, but to me, it was a very good place to work. The management team will answer any questions that you may have even if you are new. I have learned more there in my two years than I have mostly in college.
社風
Very Productive work place, great employees
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lake Park, FL2017年12月13日
A typical day at work would be me coming in and clocking in, grabbing a walkie and then walking back to an open register.
Greeting customers & handing out kohls cash.
I Learned how to work a register there.
Management was amazing I never had any bad encounters.
hardest part of the job was leaving.
the most enjoyable part was meeting my customers.
社風
Great place to work! Have work there 15+ years part-time!
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Burleson, TX2017年12月13日
Work in Customer Service basic responsibilities:
Take bill payments
Sales & Returns
Process Online Order Pick-ups
Open/close cash registers
Make change for all point of sale locations
Balance certain cash drawers

Retail work is different each day, normally fast-paced and some days more challenging than others. Excellent Customer Service is a must.
Employee discount
None really
Fast Wi-Fi, ping ping table and PS4 in the break room
Warehouse Worker (在職中) –  Edgewood, MD2017年12月12日
Very fun place to work at, fast paced, and very competitive. The hours are long but worth it because the pay is lucrative. I would highly recommend this position to others so they can indulge in the same experience I did.
Like a game
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Shawnee, OK2017年12月12日
Everyday at Kohl's we had a quota to meet on how many credit card applications we needed to get so they would always be on us about that and would give us personal quotas too. We were always in competition with the other stores in the state.
長所
Nice coworkers and sometimes a double break if you worked long enough.
短所
Short breaks, hard to keep up sometimes
Kohls as a hole
Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  Inverness, Alabama2017年12月12日
It was a fine place to work, I worked there while I was going through culinary school, so I would work when I could and everyone was very understanding of that.
It was coo
Packer (現在は退職) –  San Bernardino, CA2017年12月12日
I liked it it was very fast and the people was friendly sometimes the work was very slow but other then that the jobs is very cool to work at so I would recommend people
社風
For me personally, it was tiresome
Associate (現在は退職) –  La Crosse, WI2017年12月12日
Working at Kohls was probably one of my greatest feats because it was my first job, but working there also gave me major headaches. It's a great first job experience but when they give you little hours and you ask for more hours, and you only work for a couple of hours ONCE A WEEK. Yeah, it gets tiresome to go to work.
Discounts, friendly enviroment