Kohl's Corporationの社員レビュー

12,166 件のレビューを表示
社風
Loved the people. Pay and advancement was poor
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Jeffersonville, IN2017年12月10日
Before I started I was told I was being hired for management at a certain salary. Once I started I wasn't given the position or pay that I was told I'd be receiving, but I settled into customers service and loved working there and all ly co-workers, but the hours were minimal and pay wasn't paying the bills
Great Co-workers Fun environment
Pay amd Hours were minimal
Kohl’s
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Flint, MI2017年12月10日
Most fellow employees are pleasant to work with. Management is almost always available when needed. Always something to do to stay busy. Office staff is always very friendly.
it was ok
I work as a customer service associate. (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月10日
I dont wish to add anything else. I did not work here very long it was an ok job I quit to go to college. The managers were ok I worked well with the associates.
close to where i lived
not enough hours
productive and fun environment
Dressing Room Attendant (在職中) –  Battle Creek, MI2017年12月10日
A typical day at work would consist of cleaning out all of the woman's, men's, and juniors fitting rooms while putting the clothes that were cleared from them back onto the sales floor. I typically answer at least three customer question phone calls a day and assist many in store. The workplace culture is very high spirited, and rewarding. The hardest part of the job is meeting my own cleanliness standards on a very busy day, but the easiest part of the job is having your managers and boss know that you are only one person and they commend you on your work any day.
長所
good break system, awesome employees, positive vibe
I Like Kohls
Stylist, and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2017年12月10日
It was fun working here at Kohl's. the environment was pretty nice. One thing that was a little disturbing to me about this job was having to work in the "Intimate section," which was considered to be the messiest section of them all.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Burlington, WA2017年12月10日
New management was unsuccessfull make you do too much work because small payroll management was clueless and had pets who got better hours and tons of promotions for family
NICE PEOPLE
LACK OF HOURS
社風
Good place to work with nice discounts
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2017年12月10日
I enjoy this job, most of the people are friendly and talkative. Depending on the area you're working in the job can be easier or harder and in certain areas the requirements may vary.
Employee discounts and sales
schedule changes
社風
Overall mediocre place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Mankato, MN2017年12月10日
If you’re lucky you might get a good group of management, but I’ve worked at several Kohl’s and most of them are terrible. The only good thing is the discounts and seemingly low prices.
Free food sometimes
短所
Not being paid fairly, poor management
社風
No longer a good place to work. People leaving weekly.
Sr Technical Design (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年12月10日
Pros: People are very friendly. Time off and company events are generous.
Cons: Management is very lacking and several good energy people have either left the company or been let go. There is no career advancements for Technical Design and increases are either extremely low or non-existent. Mangers for T/D overload your work priorities with small meaningless projects with stressful deadlines and several new requests after the project is complete. They undermine your capabilities, at times insulting your experience and integrity. Feed on negative, not positive, breaking down the bonds within your team. It has become a work in fear environment.
長所
Free lunch food after visitor meetings, celebrations at holidays - Halloween, Mardi gra, Christmas
短所
Rarely able to take lunch, no raises, HR wears blinders and only supports Mgmt
社風
I absolutely hated this job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Point Of Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Conroe, TX 773042017年12月10日
A typical day at kohls is boring and really rude bosses. The bosses will over work you past your scheduled hours, give you insane tasks such as covering 4 fitting rooms all by yourself and when you ask for help they definitely do not give it to you. The hardest part about my job was covering all four fitting rooms during the Christmas break with no help!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Be Prepared to Make the Job Your Life
Associate (現在は退職) –  Seekonk, MA2017年12月09日
The managers in the store I worked for disregarded my availability, causing me to become ill from stress and overwork, which meant I had to call out a few times. My availability had not changed from day one, so if it was going to be an issue, that should have been expressed upfront so that I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I loved the actual job itself, so it was a crying shame to have to leave a position I enjoyed because of poor management. I've heard good things about the company as a whole, and I wish I had gotten to experience that. It's disheartening to think that if only I had gone to a different location I might have had managers that take availability to heart as opposed to a light suggestion.
長所
Free food, easy dress code
disregard for availability
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Easy work, relaxed environment
Kohl's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2017年12月09日
Staff is typically very fun to work with. Good job for someone in school, management is typically understanding. Biggest con - pay/advancement........
Environment
Pay
A day at Kohl's
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Napa, CA2017年12月09日
I can come in to work, be greeted by lovely customers and co-workers. On a day with good coupons out, it's not packed, but things start to move really fast. I learned how to greet customers to make them feel welcomed, sell Kohl's credit cards and rewards. Also,the supervisors were always helpful and persistent.
Employee discounts
slow-pace days
Face paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  DeSoto, TX2017年12月09日
I was only their for seasonal help. But I enjoyed the time I was there. They treat you well. If you not permanent you don't get many hours. But if you are permanent you get all your hours.
Fun place to work
repetitive
Kohl's Sales Associate and cashier (現在は退職) –  Camas, WA2017年12月09日
you work the same day over and over everything is the same you sale and work with customers as you would with most retail stores. got to know many great coworkers.
Comfortable place to work
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Staten Island, NY2017年12月09日
It was a nice job around the holidays but after the holiday I only get 16 hours a week the pay is good when there are hours but in there downtime it’s not enough to live off of
Hour break
Not enough hours
n/a
Technician (在職中) –  Redwood Falls, MN2017年12月09日
there is no show of support for the guys working the shop and the service counter. main reason why company has high turn over rate and mechanics quitting all the time.
Pretty chill
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月09日
I worked MJM so the job was pretty relaxed during the weekdays constantly pushing product back onto the floor & helping out on the cash wrap when needed.
長所
Breaks, associate appreciation, fun environment
Hours weren’t consistent.
社風
Fun and Productive place to work with a lot of benefits.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  DeSoto, TX2017年12月09日
My typical day at work as a supervisor was like babysitting a bunch of kids with no real support from up management. They have taken workplace culture to a different level in a bad way. This is a associate based environment which leaves no room for Ops supervisors to learn and grow.
Good salary and healthcare
短所
No training for management.
review
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  East Amherst, NY2017年12月09日
working there was OK I guess. I don't really wish to review this job. you are on your feet a lot. the managers always seemed to contradict each other. I didnt really enjoy it there it was just a paycheck to get through school.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する