Kohl's Corporationの社員レビュー

12,146 件のレビューを表示
Pretty friendly work environment
Cashier/Customer Service/Supervisor Accessories (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MA2017年12月06日
Wasn't a bad job, I worked all aspects of it from Cashier to Customer Service to Supervisor so there is definetly chance to move up. Only real problem was after the holidays the hours got cut a lot.
Friendly, chance for promotions
Hours
社風
Management was fine but little pay and no set hours
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Delavan, WI2017年12月06日
Retail job where you had to work different shifts. Was cross trained in other departments. I worked part time so the pay wasn't very good and not enough hours.
長所
Discounts on merchandise was nice
Not enough hours
It was a good job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2017年12月06日
Kohl's is a good place to work at but when they start hiring new people your hours get cut down, they had a good work team, we would work in groups and we would help each other. It would help us get our jobs done faster so we all could go home early, and so that we wouldn't work overtime.
Not enough hours
社風
lots of variety & fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Yardley, PA2017年12月06日
a lovely store with awesome collection of dresses for all ages.
great to shop with the perks of employee discount specially when sales are going on as that's added , so its almost steal of a deal.
there's always great things even in the clearance section of all departments.

overall best store compared to those other stores in the malls.
employee discount
nothing.
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, GA2017年12月06日
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
社風
Forever changing, fast paced and sink or swim type of environment
Freight Associate (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2017年12月06日
The managers main focus is Credit. Credit credit credit talk it up!! The store is always a mess, recovery should be held a priority over anything else which it tends to be the last it makes pulls(replenishment, and new freight stocking horribly difficult as well as ship to store) you’re always rushed to get everything done so people half a** the job which makes everything a mess. It’s suppose to be a team environment but it’s dog eat dog from Managers to front line employees. Too many clicks and favorites..
短所
Hours are not set, no life/work balance, lack of recognition
Fun Place to work for
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2017年12月05日
Learned a lot of Cash Register Skills, credit and customer service applications, closing registers and final close, made good friends. and was lively atmosphere.
Good First Job
Cashier Associate (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2017年12月05日
Very busy days,you can learn how to solicit credit and run cash register, management was okay, the culture was pretty okay, worst part was the fitting rooms, most enjoyable i'd say was styling
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, NC2017年12月05日
I really enjoy working here. They are big on team work and recognizing someone when they go above and beyond. It's defiantly a team environment. The discount is a really nice bonus, too.
長所
nice discount, good co workers, good culture, PTO, insurance
短所
Have to work holidays, understaffed
kohls is a great job
Truck Unloader/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Merrillville, IN2017年12月05日
the managers and coworkers were amazing. if i had the opportunity to work at kohls again i would defintely take the position agaim because it was such a great working environment
fun and fast paced
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Derby, KS2017年12月05日
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
Warehouse Associate (現在は退職) –  Wurtsboro, NY2017年12月05日
a good working environment with friendly helpful staff. Good hours and pay with the capacity to offer overtime during the busy season and offered part-time employment after hiring for a seasonal position
Kohls as a worker
Ad Set Supervisor (在職中) –  Stockbridge, GA2017年12月05日
I was able to work for this company for over 8 years and I never was able to get a full week vacation we only got a raise of a few cent's and I mean a few. The way they took people who have worked for the company for over 10 years they lose all of their vacation and personal time.The number one manager that we had was just our right rude me working for the company for so long we had become family she changed all that.Would I go back sure do I miss it yes all the time I had to let the job go due to my health.
work around my life
短所
the head manager was the worse
Picker/Packer (現在は退職) –  San Bernardino, CA2017年12月05日
Walking/ standing for hours
Great Managment
Great Lunch area
社風
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Flemington, NJ2017年12月05日
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Horrible management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pennsylvania2017年12月05日
I would not recommend working here to anyone! The managers call the employees names and you get terrible shifts for having inflexible hours. The discount and coworkers are nice, but management is not good. They schedule you for long 10 hour shifts even if you are only working part time. You also have to reach unrealistic credit standards.
Discount, nice co-workers
Management, hours, credit
productive
Kohl's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Highland Heights, OH2017年12月05日
Great during the holidays; very productive
Hardest part was keeping up with all the new sales and discounts
A typical day was a very busy day with lots of holiday shopping
社風
I would go back to working at Kohl's if they were hiring or needed people.
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2017年12月04日
It was fun working at Kohl's. I was seasonal but everyone was nice and friendly. My section was home and kids putting up the kids clothes and folding it and putting up the toys and fixing the area for home accessories. I liked working there it was fun while it lasted.
Nice place to work
Was seasonal
Great seasonal job.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Yorkville, IL2017年12月04日
Kohl's is a great place to work for the Christmas season. I have really enjoyed my time there with all my co-workers and management. There are times when the job requires you to move at a fast pace, so you better be able to move.
Relaxed workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月04日
Great job for customer service type work. Kohl's was laid back .paid weekly a very accommodating job. Various types of positions and schedules available
Working weekends