Kohl's CorporationのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,189 件見つかりました
社風
Nice place to work but low salary
Cashier (在職中) –  Doylestown, PA2018年2月22日
I have learned a lot working as a cashier at Kohls but now looking for a job that pays a bit more the employees there are all very nice and helpful
It is a nice place to work
Good discouNts
Low salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年2月22日
I worked at Kohl's as a seasonal shift. I enjoy meeting individuls from my community and employers in a fast, hustle, community friendly environment. People who I work with are both advance and beginners, which I had expect in a workforce.
Fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, FL2018年2月20日
Amazing place to work, great with scheduling, very understanding. If you want hours they will give you the hours. Employees are open to new people . Security is on point
Breaks
Worst place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Waterbury, CT2018年2月19日
Worst place ever to work barely any training lack of follow through hit or miss schedule they just don't care about there employees lack of consideration training was a joke they have you watch videos one day and then have you come back another to do computer training which is a joke then throw you on to train with someone for a few hours and then basically it's sink or swim
Training
Managment
ociate at Kohls I work as a cashier (在職中) –  Riverton, UT2018年2月19日
I really struggle with the management. They seem like they are all over the place and I do not like the inconsistency with my schedule and the are flexible to an extend.
Nice coworkers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Neenah, WI2018年2月18日
I liked working at Kohl's because it has a very nice work environment and Kohl's treats its employees very well. They are very understanding and flexible with hours.
it was okay
Cashier (在職中) –  Madison, WI2018年2月17日
Job responsibilities include customer care, cash handling, balancing drawer at end of shift, re-stocking of merchandise and helping with online orders.
社風
Very proactive and energizing experience.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年2月15日
This company has really built my confidence and my multi-tasking skills. The opportunites were great. I started as a cashier then working in the customer service department, jewelry, visual, and later becomimg a specialist. There was never a dull moment. Although it was a high-traffic environment, it really is a learning experience to handle pressure and becoming more patient. The best times usually involves a lot of healthy teamwork.
Understanding management.
Lack of upward mobility.
Bad management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rogers, MN2018年2月13日
I was hired for Christmas/part-time help and asked to stay after this period. After reading through store policies and familiarizing myself with different departments (about 1hour) I was sent to work on cash registers-- I didn't receive ANY training on this job; another person on cash registers had to help me. After the store closed all departments were to be straightened--- all employees were there until 2:00-3:00A.M. This was never discussed when interviewing for the job. A couple times I got home in time to get ready to go to my day job. This continued after The Christmas season.
The only fun part of the job was friendly employees. Everyone is pushed, and I mean pushed hard, to talk customers into opening charge cards.
Great discounts on merchandise
短所
Management expectations for low pay
productive work enviroment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年2月13日
A typical day at work consisted of handling customer transactions, emptying sensor tags and hangers and making sure there was enough cash in the drawers. Management wasn't always the best but they did what they could to help us, Working at Kohl's you work with a diverse group of people. the most enjoyable part of the job was becoming friends with those we woeked with. The hardest part of the job was trying to make sure each department was presentable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Okay jon
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2018年2月12日
Worked in hidden valley.
Management was not good, bad attitudes and horrible communication skills.
Always bugging to sell their credit cards
Will establish good relationships with coworkers and customers
Great
Cashier (在職中) –  Madison, AL 357582018年2月12日
I enjoy working for Kohl's.They have a flexible schedule and management is great. I want to keep working there as a part time cashier.................
managers are cool
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Miami Beach, FL2018年2月12日
honestly cant remember anything but how cool the employees were everyone was really nice but it is a lot of work for the pay they give you I think its minimum wage and everything is overpriced
co-workers
pay
Fun fast paced environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年2月08日
I ran the register and helped people pick out clothing and household items. I also solicited credit applications and filled out information to see if the custolmer would be approved. The hardest part of the job was to fight the temptation to buy things all the time. The best thing was to be able to know when sales were coming and prepare for the crowds that would come. Management was fair and training was extensive.
Employee Discounts
Standing all the time
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA 958282018年2月06日
They give considerations to all the employees like the HR adjust to all thei employee's request schedules. We are always given special treats like pizzas, sodas, Starbucks coffee during busy days like any holidays. And the best part of working at Kohl's is you get to get big discounts in all the things you want to purchased in the store.
長所
Gives pizza and cookies for everyone especially busy days
社風
Productive, friendly workplace with excellent management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2018年2月06日
My experience at Kohl's was a great one from start to finish.

All of the employees where very nice and willing to help new hires. There was a learning curve in terms of figuring out the best/ most efficient way of working the register to signing people up for Kohl's Reward Cards and receipt performance reviews, but after learning became very satisfying.

The management made working there very enjoyable and made me want to do my best. The owner of the store was always very involved, and was the first to extend a helping hand when needed, or when the store was very busy. Management was very good on recognizing when someone would be going above and beyond in terms of customer service and card sign-ups. The way they helped the store function made me want to push myself to do better.

The workplace culture was very friendly, and everyone seemed to get along with each other.

All of the workers, from cashiers and customer service to managers and owner of the store made this job very enjoyable.
長所
Great workplace culture, great employees, fair breaks
短所
Dealing with unhappy customers who are inconsolable about deals, work certain holidays
Horrible hours
Cashier (在職中) –  TX2018年2月05日
Hired as a temp the most hours i got was 30 and that was thanksgiving n black Friday week. So only worked 1 full week since hired in September and here it is February. Most of the time only get 10-15 hours even after store kept me after the holidays. If you're a cashier the managment hound you to beg people to sign up for their store credit card. i understand that there are slow time of business but workin 10 hours pay for nothing when you have to support a family.
長所
Team friendly, weekly pay, lots of free food oportunities.
Credit hogs, no hours
great place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年2月05日
its a great place to work everyone is really friendly. the mangers are really nice and they will work with you. you get a lot of hours around the holiday.
社風
Fun place to work, but no security
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Short Pump, VA2018年2月05日
I was hired here as a part time associate shortly before the holidays with the intention of being a permanent employee. Management never expressed that the employees with the least amount of credit applications under their belt would be treated as seasonal and laid off after the holidays. I was let go in a single day without notice by the time January rolled around.

If you are good at convincing people to sign up for things, you will probably do okay as long as your numbers stay high. They do a lot of incentives like prizes and jean days in exchange for certain goals being met and the overall atmosphere is friendly among the associates, although the upper management can be very condescending and uncaring.
長所
Fun, laid back, easy work and training
短所
Doesn't pay the best and high turnover
社風
Great place to start working
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年2月05日
Good place to gain interpersonal and organizational skills. Great for college and high school students. Management worked with my schedule and adjusted as needed.

総合評価