Kohl's CorporationのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,236 件見つかりました
Retail Services with typical goals
Cash Office/Retail Customer Service (在職中) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017年12月13日
Operates like any other retail company. Deals with customers on a daily basis. Follow store rules and procedures, provide good customer service. Managers are adequate. Employees are enjoyable. Great discounts. Part-time associate. Hours are inconsistent, as most retail companies are. Great job for college students or night-time/side job.
社風
Great place to work! Have work there 15+ years part-time!
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Burleson, TX2017年12月13日
Work in Customer Service basic responsibilities:
Take bill payments
Sales & Returns
Process Online Order Pick-ups
Open/close cash registers
Make change for all point of sale locations
Balance certain cash drawers

Retail work is different each day, normally fast-paced and some days more challenging than others. Excellent Customer Service is a must.
Employee discount
None really
Great Place to workd
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saginaw, MI2017年12月11日
Kohl's is a great place to work. The hours were flexible and the discounts for employees are great. They treat the customers good also. They are a growing company with a bright future, unlike many similar competitors.
Discounts and friendly environment
短所
late night hours at Christmas time
社風
Loved the people. Pay and advancement was poor
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Jeffersonville, IN2017年12月10日
Before I started I was told I was being hired for management at a certain salary. Once I started I wasn't given the position or pay that I was told I'd be receiving, but I settled into customers service and loved working there and all ly co-workers, but the hours were minimal and pay wasn't paying the bills
Great Co-workers Fun environment
Pay amd Hours were minimal
it was ok
I work as a customer service associate. (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月10日
I dont wish to add anything else. I did not work here very long it was an ok job I quit to go to college. The managers were ok I worked well with the associates.
close to where i lived
not enough hours
Face paced
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  DeSoto, TX2017年12月09日
I was only their for seasonal help. But I enjoyed the time I was there. They treat you well. If you not permanent you don't get many hours. But if you are permanent you get all your hours.
Fun place to work
review
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  East Amherst, NY2017年12月09日
working there was OK I guess. I don't really wish to review this job. you are on your feet a lot. the managers always seemed to contradict each other. I didnt really enjoy it there it was just a paycheck to get through school.
Good Part Time Job
Customer Service/Jewelry Associate (現在は退職) –  Eagan, MN2017年12月07日
Kohl's is a good place to work for a part time job. They provide training for your specific area with some cross training available. It can be difficult being on your feet for long hours and during the holidays, the store hours are quite long.
Discounts
Mandatory hours during holidays
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, GA2017年12月06日
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
fun and fast paced
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Derby, KS2017年12月05日
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
社風
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Flemington, NJ2017年12月05日
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Relaxed workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月04日
Great job for customer service type work. Kohl's was laid back .paid weekly a very accommodating job. Various types of positions and schedules available
Discounts
Working weekends
Great employee discounts
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Marina, CA2017年12月01日
If you enjoy working with the public this is the place to be at. You also get to enjoy employee discounts throughout the year. You get to meet new people and learn the business too.
Employee discounts
No health benefits
Amazing coworkers
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年11月27日
Not long days at the desk. Always had yummy food in the backroom for everyone to take. The hardest part was dealing with the angry people trying to return stuff at the customer service desk/ Bot very few difficult people ever came.
friendly environment
angry customers
Horrible managment
Cash Office/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2017年11月22日
They don't like to give any hours always complaining of not enough staff but wont give the staff that does want to work more the 10-18hrs this is dumb
Employee discount
very negative work environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Danville, IL2017年11月21日
The management at the store plays favorites and if you aren't one of theirs you don't get hours. They preach no tolerance for talking about and maligning each other but they don't enforce it and have been know to do it themselves. They do not promote a healthy or fun work environment. It is made very clear that the only importance is the bottom line and every thing you do there is to promote that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun place
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Loveland, CO2017年11月19日
The company itself needs to step up. The seasonal employees are making more then the veteran employees. The Discounts and management were great. More hours between Thanksgiving and Christmas but then hours get majorly cut.
Discounts, Some Benefits, Supportive Team
Stressful, Short Breaks
Great supervisors
Customer Service Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  South Bend, IN2017年11月18日
I worked as a seasonal employee during the 2016 holiday season. I knew it was a temporary job. The pace was hectic and lots of pressure to ask customers to open credit accounts. Manager was non existent, however, the front line supervisors were top notch and always helpful and kind. This year I applied for seasonal employment and the workplace culture was totally different. All the supervisors had left the store for other jobs and few of the employees I worked with were still employed there. This year I will be applying at other retail store.
Great Supervisors
Low pay
Decent beginner employment
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IN2017年11月15日
Kohls is a good company to work for, only main problems are that career advancement is specified for the cliques, and suck ups, and the benefits as well as pay, are completely inadequate for this day and age (most of the time minimum wage, for a lot of work).
Corporation
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  West Lebanon, NH2017年11月15日
The corporation does not pay it's employees well; you could get paid better at any other job, like McDonald's, for example. If you need fast cash and have no bills to pay, it's an okay place to work if you can handle nonsense from working with a majority of females.

総合評価