Kohl's CorporationのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 678 件見つかりました
Kohls
Cashier/Retail Specialist (現在は退職) –  McKinney, TX2017年12月15日
I prefer not working for Kohl's anymore in a certain location simply because they are completely unorganized and they weren't flexible with my times, I let them know ahead of time, that I have to take care of my mother and they were just not receptive to the duties that I have at home.
社風
productive with very friendly staff and management
Sales floor associate (在職中) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017年12月10日
come to work unload truck hardest part of the job may be the fact that we are understaffed management team is very nice and respectable everyone is treated fairly
great discounts
never enough floor support
Productive and fun place
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月04日
I would lo e to relocate to the Kohls in Broken Arrow if im able to. I'd like to apply.. I worked in MUM and had to clean up all three of these sections their dressing rooms. You help all customers and make sure they are happy. I would love to work for this company again I just unfortunately had to move. I hoody will give me a position back. I love that job.
長所
Dicounts, paid holidays and paid vacations
短所
A lot of time on your feet and must work holidays.
社風
Fast-paced with plenty to do
Retail Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (現在は退職) –  Holland, OH2017年12月04日
I loved working at Kohl's. I met and worked with some very nice people. I liked the work that I performed, I felt I was out-standing in in my job, although it kept me on my feet non-stop the whole working time I was there, it was fast-paced and not boring at all. I loved working with the new technology that I learned while working there.
短所
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks at all
Ok stent
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, VA2017年11月30日
It was good for the beginning of the employment but as time went the management become very unpleasant and stressful and the environment became very uncomfortable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Seasonal employee
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2017年11月29日
Kohls was a lot of fun, getting hired on as seasonal and being able to show management i was eligible to be kept on. I learned a lot here, I did cashier, production, customer service, and jewelry. Management was understanding for the most part especially when it came to school. I did several overnight shifts for holiday and inventory. I enjoyed everyday working with the company.
Lunch break
No bonuses
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
It was a pleasant environment to work in.
Retail Sales Associate (seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年11月27日
I was a seasonal employee. It was a pleasant environment to work in. Management is nice and fair. The hardest part of the job was time management. It always seemed like there wasn't enough time to complete my work.
Good place overall
Sales Floor (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2017年11月22日
Good place to be people are great. Go workers are great and everything is great. Loved it their when I worked their. It was not so beating and it was quick but not to bad.
Nice people
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Excellent company!
Store Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2017年11月20日
If you like to work retail, KOHLS is an excellent company to work for. It is hard to balance family time around the required holiday hours, but the fast paced, customer is always right, company is the one to dedicate that time to if you are in that line of work.
fun and fast paced
Floor Associate and Freight Team (現在は退職) –  Riverton, UT 840652017年11月20日
Clean areas, help customers, worked as a cashier, presentation team and freight team.
Management was good.
People were good to work with, some better than others.
Constantly on your feet.
Busy work.
長所
Busy, made time go by quickly
Hard on your feet.
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2017年11月19日
It's a good job. The only downfall is you don't get many hours or you don't get any benifits because everyone that works there is part time unless you are a supervisor.
Friendly environment
No healthcare
Poor Management Skills
Sales Floor Associate (在職中) –  Lino Lakes, MN2017年11月18日
Inconsistent shift activity due to management on staff the day worked. Management had bad training skills, communication and direction of work needed.
Coworker Teamwork
短所
Management Skills and Methods for satisfaction.
社風
Great hours and great people
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Monument, CO2017年11月16日
The associates and people are amazing all around. Management is also great and very constructive with you. I currently feel that for my position as a shoe lead, I am not paid enough for my duties but the hours i work are also part time and are very flexible
Fun place to work
fitting room, cashier (在職中) –  Evansville, IN2017年11月15日
The job is very fast pace but has lots of people that encourage you and it is very easy to stay busy and make new friends. Its like working with family.
社風
The best part of working for Kohl's
Sales Floor MWJ, Point of Sale (在職中) –  Tatlor, MI2017年11月15日
The best part of working for Kohl's is the 15% discount and schedule flexibility. However the pay is very low. Management is very unorganized. Store is always a mess.
15% discount
Low Pay
Best Place
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月13日
I really loved working at Kohls. The employees as well as management were all so nice and understanding. They will work with employees is you happen to change your availability too. Just a great place overall.
社風
very stressful, not a good place to work for
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Weatherford, TX2017年11月09日
Management was horrible. Hours were not consistent like I was told they would be in the beginning. Supervisors were great but had to fight with managers to exist at that job. It was very cutthroat. If management liked you, you did well, if not, they made you work harder and gave you horrible hours. Benefits were horrible.
Good location
Management was horrible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
great environment and enjoyable workplace
Floor Associate/ Stock/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Poway, CA2017年11月04日
I enjoyed working with people, so i had to comunicate woth people all the time and that i enjoyed, for that there are alot of diffrent people that you need to know and work with. i had no problem solving their issues and needs. but the manegment wasnt great at all they told me to do something and expected something else.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
headache
Sales Associate - Retail (在職中) –  Conyers, GA2017年11月02日
Show favoritism
not the best management
inconsistent
fast pace on the weekends
slow pace throughout the week
over work you
unorganized
barely work with you
fun coworkers
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Screw you over on hours / week
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Sonora, CA2017年10月29日
I worked there for a year and a half and they consistently hire new people in all positions who take hours away from you. They would bring in new people and I would get FOUR HOURS PER WEEK. Very frustrating but overall an easy job
Easy
短所
Very few hours some weeks

総合評価