Kohl's CorporationのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,516 件見つかりました
my day
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2017年12月11日
Well i have worked at 2 different locations both for the holidays. i was a cashier and i would also stock the shelves when I didn't have any customers,
Seasonal department store job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2017年12月11日
This job was ok for someone who is solely depending on one job all that it really consist of was stocking and helping the customers with what they where looking for.
Kohl’s
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Flint, MI2017年12月10日
Most fellow employees are pleasant to work with. Management is almost always available when needed. Always something to do to stay busy. Office staff is always very friendly.
I Like Kohls
Stylist, and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2017年12月10日
It was fun working here at Kohl's. the environment was pretty nice. One thing that was a little disturbing to me about this job was having to work in the "Intimate section," which was considered to be the messiest section of them all.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Burlington, WA2017年12月10日
New management was unsuccessfull make you do too much work because small payroll management was clueless and had pets who got better hours and tons of promotions for family
NICE PEOPLE
LACK OF HOURS
社風
Good place to work with nice discounts
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2017年12月10日
I enjoy this job, most of the people are friendly and talkative. Depending on the area you're working in the job can be easier or harder and in certain areas the requirements may vary.
Employee discounts and sales
schedule changes
社風
Overall mediocre place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Mankato, MN2017年12月10日
If you’re lucky you might get a good group of management, but I’ve worked at several Kohl’s and most of them are terrible. The only good thing is the discounts and seemingly low prices.
Free food sometimes
短所
Not being paid fairly, poor management
社風
I absolutely hated this job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Point Of Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Conroe, TX 773042017年12月10日
A typical day at kohls is boring and really rude bosses. The bosses will over work you past your scheduled hours, give you insane tasks such as covering 4 fitting rooms all by yourself and when you ask for help they definitely do not give it to you. The hardest part about my job was covering all four fitting rooms during the Christmas break with no help!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Easy work, relaxed environment
Kohl's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2017年12月09日
Staff is typically very fun to work with. Good job for someone in school, management is typically understanding. Biggest con - pay/advancement........
Environment
Pay
Pretty chill
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月09日
I worked MJM so the job was pretty relaxed during the weekdays constantly pushing product back onto the floor & helping out on the cash wrap when needed.
長所
Breaks, associate appreciation, fun environment
Hours weren’t consistent.
nice
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Canton, MI 481882017年12月08日
I enjoyed working there when I wasn't closing alone. However the team were all very helpful and management made sure everyone was comfortable as well as getting their jobs done too.
短所
sometimes you'll have your section alone for hours
Kohls
Point of Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  Madison, AL2017年12月07日
kohls doesn't give you enough hours ..They prefer you to work split shifts ..very hard to work and spend time with family and lives ones..They are not understanding or flexible
Enjoyed working with customers
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN 379342017年12月07日
Worked part time on the floor with merchandise and customers. Enjoyed the interaction and challenges that comes with retail. Managers were great to work with.
Good For Students
Point of Sale Associate (在職中) –  Virginia2017年12月06日
I have worked for Kohls for over a year as a Cashier, management is average. Extremely flexible with scheduling, but during holidays be prepared to work. All of my co-workers are friendly and hard-working, for the most part, the customer base is decent, occasionally a few rude ones. The hardest part of the job is getting people to sign up for credit cards. I really love interacting with so many people and getting to work directly with customers, management, and other departments. However, it is not a good fit if you are looking to make a management position, there is little vertical movement within the company.
flexible with scheduling
Expect to work all Holidays except Christmas Day and Easter
社風
Management was fine but little pay and no set hours
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Delavan, WI2017年12月06日
Retail job where you had to work different shifts. Was cross trained in other departments. I worked part time so the pay wasn't very good and not enough hours.
長所
Discounts on merchandise was nice
Not enough hours
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, NC2017年12月05日
I really enjoy working here. They are big on team work and recognizing someone when they go above and beyond. It's defiantly a team environment. The discount is a really nice bonus, too.
長所
nice discount, good co workers, good culture, PTO, insurance
短所
Have to work holidays, understaffed
productive
Kohl's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Highland Heights, OH2017年12月05日
Great during the holidays; very productive
Hardest part was keeping up with all the new sales and discounts
A typical day was a very busy day with lots of holiday shopping
Great seasonal job.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Yorkville, IL2017年12月04日
Kohl's is a great place to work for the Christmas season. I have really enjoyed my time there with all my co-workers and management. There are times when the job requires you to move at a fast pace, so you better be able to move.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Corporate
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Marquette, MI2017年12月04日
Not a bad place, as far as friendly co-workers and managers willing to jump in and help or answer any question while on the job. They don't schedule enough people to have enough time to do what is expected.
長所
Provides food for associates some days
短所
Schedules outside of given availability
Fast paced work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Salem, NH2017年12月04日
Associates are expected to do basically everything all at once. When something isn't done, management complains rather than praising what has been done. Managers are never happy with work done. Managers never take responsibility, but rather blame one another for negative things that happen. Low pay for the amount of work asked of associates.
Discounts
短所
Poor management, low pay, not worth the stress

総合評価