Kohl'sのAssociateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 677 件見つかりました 14,934 件のレビューを見る
Fun at times
Kohl's Associate (在職中) –  Easley, SC2018年6月16日
This job is fun at times but most of the time the managers are mean. Con is dealing with rude customers and having customers treat you like dirt and sometimes the managers do it as well
Home Department Associate
Home Department Associate (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年6月15日
Provide general customer assistance in the home department and responsible for keeping store clean and tidy. Hours are flexible and work schedule can be discussed with manager.
Different
Kohl's Associate (現在は退職) –  Warner Robins, GA2018年6月14日
It wasn't exactly the best job but for what it was worth it was decent. I was only a part time member of the staff due to finishing my last year of high school.
A good place to work
P.O.S. Associated (現在は退職) –  Missouri City, TX2018年6月13日
Over all pretty laid back job once you get the hang of things . You have a sales goal that you have to reach but it is pretty manageable.
I enjoyed the employee discount and the work hours.
社風
Most co-workers and some management team are friendly
Associate (現在は退職) –  Mechanicsburg, PA2018年6月08日
On a typical day i'd arrive to work on time and a manage would let those there into the building as it was before store hours. Some days you'd be late clocking in because the manager on duty was late to open the doors. The culture was as if you were back in high school, you'd have friends, but management would put people in positions to fail. Many of my coworkers and even an assistant manager was treated very badly. I don't think that every store treats its employees like this. When id left you did not receive paid vacation until you've been there 3 or more years depending on when you were hired. Some good things about working for Kohls in general was that they provided food every now and then,and had massage chairs in the break room along with some paid holidays. Kohl's as a company does a lot of good for charities in and around the communities the stores are located in.
長所
Free lunches, massage chairs and some paid holidays.
Work environment
Very number focused
Part-Time Associate (在職中) –  Richmond, TX2018年6月08日
Worked at two different locations under three different styles of management and one thing remained the same throughout it all,if you want recognition for your hard work, you better have the numbers to back it up. With little room for advancement, all you can do is try to work as many hours as you can to be happy here.
Employee discount promotions
fun place to work
Associate (在職中) –  Monona, WI2018年6月04日
It's a fun place to work. Great discounts. dealing with customers is the worst part but the actual work is fine. You can't do anything when a customer is scamming the store, you just have to accept the returns.
fun work environment
短所
no benefits, low pay, rude and entitled customers
just a regular job
Home & Kids Associate (在職中) –  Cordova, TN2018年6月04日
very relaxed at times. overall a competitive company. fast advancements . Fun environment. friendly. up lifting. great customer serves. could be difficult at times but teammates will help out.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2018年5月30日
Most of the managers were very strict and always on your butt even if you are doing exactly what is expected. There is also a requirement, if you are a cashier, to get so many credit applications per week.
Good flexible job
POC Associate (現在は退職) –  Grandville, MI2018年5月29日
Overall Kohls was a good place to work. They worked well with my schedule. The only issue I had was the lack of ability to climb up in the company and the lack of pay raise opportunity's.
社風
Credits are not everything.
POC Associate (在職中) –  Conroe, TX2018年5月28日
There is a constant push for credit applications, and sometimes they're impossible to get. This means that for POC associates like myself, it gets really, really stressful at times because your credits affect your hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Don't work here
White Lake - Associate (現在は退職) –  White Lake, MI2018年5月24日
This job is good for just like a seasonal or summer job. If you decide to work here full time, you're not gonna like it. At my location there is not enough people here to have everything done that they want to. A lot of the customers you get are very rude and mean. The management only cares about getting credit and they don't really care about you and they gave the customers whatever they want most of the time. The only part I liked about this job is the discount and one of the managers. It is very fast paced and demanding on everyone but if you learn how to do a lot in this store, you'll be the crutch for everyone. They also don't pay a lot here and don't give you many hours even though they say they will.
Cool discount
短所
They want you to do everything while not having the tools or support you need
Fast Paced, but was Stressful with poor leadership
Kohl's Associate (現在は退職) –  Warwick, RI2018年5月23日
Kohl's is a good job to start with, but a lot of things can start to wear you out. The customers are very spoiled there so they expected anything and everything. I had one women literally take off the sweater she was wearing in front of me and hand it to me so she could return it, and we have to take it back. You can't say no. The management does not really care about their employees. They only care about surveys and how many credits the store is getting. They do not stand up for their employees when confronted with difficult customer. They will usually give the customer what they want (even if it is a ridiculous request or something we were told not to do), in order to avoid confrontation. Like stated before, it's a good first job for the experience, and will really help with customer service and communication skills, but as far as a long term job, not a great choice. Also, your raises are tiny and don't follow you when minimum goes up, so when it went up this last time, I was back to making minimum, after three years of working.
Sales
Associate (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2018年5月22日
Kohl's is a good place to work. They have many area in which an employee could advance and work more hours. During the holidays, the hours are even more for everyone to work.
Friendly Co-workers
Kohl's Associate (在職中) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018年5月21日
Working at Kohl's is a good starting job, you get to work with the public and develop your interpersonal skills. Management is helpful but annoying at times.
長所
Usually a positive work enviroment
短所
Constantly guilt-tripped, always asked to stay late or come in early, Not good when you have another job or are in school
社風
I love my job but don’t love it
Part-Time Associate (在職中) –  Lee's Summit, MO2018年5月19日
Kohl’s is a great place to work for students and the discounts are really great. As far as pay goes you might have to get a second job to support yourself. Kohl is a side job unless you become a lead or manager.
長所
Flexible schedule, discounts, nice managers
短所
Low pay, work weekends, inconstant hours
teammates and customers
Kohls associate (現在は退職) –  Oro Valley, AZ2018年5月18日
Kohls would make my work day was when I was working with teammates who worked together if one needed assistance.
The overall culture of this Kohls was positive which is reflected from the Store Manager. Special occasions were celebrated in the break room trying to keep our spirits uplifted.
culture
no healthcare.
great discounts for associate
associate (現在は退職) –  Redding, CA 960032018年5月15日
saved a lot while working there. fun workers, free food, discounts, only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really. only work here as a second job for fun money. The store always has great sales.
長所
fun workers, free food, discounts
短所
only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really.
Fun and Often Stressful Place to Work
Kohl's Associate (現在は退職) –  York, PA2018年5月15日
Most days consist of the same things, but at the same time, every day is different. I do things from unloading stock trucks to watching elderly ladies' carts for them to getting yelled at by customers because I don't know every single product we have in the store. Let's just say, I learned where everything was generally located very quickly. My fellow employees differed, teenagers like me, retired people looking for some extra income and people who have made a career out of working in retail. All the teenagers got along well and enjoyed joking around as well as any free food we could get. I got along with the people older than me, but some people didn't get along like all workplaces. The hardest part for me was showing up for my 8-hour shifts, but when I got there, the hardest part was not reacting poorly when customers angered me. But it was nice to be making money.
長所
Freed food for holidays, discounts
短所
poor cooling systems, lack of employees on week nights
Great place
Kohl’s associate (在職中) –  Owasso, OK2018年5月10日
Enjoy management and I enjoy the work environment. I didn’t enjoy having to push credits on the register. Really liked the flexible schedule. I liked all the employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する