Kohl'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,284 件見つかりました 14,934 件のレビューを見る
Kohls
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Green Bay, WI2018年6月14日
Kohl's was a good place to work, it was my first job out of high school. I really enjoyed the people I worked with, the managers, and the customers. It was just a temporary job for me becuase I was straight out of high school, did not plan on staying there long, since my plan was to finish school and get a job that my degree was in.
cashier
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Keller, TX2018年6月13日
Easy going just check in people at the register. Fold clothes. Learn how to be persuasive. Communication skills got better. Bagged up products quickly. Put products where they belonged.
lunch breaks
短所
staying late to fold clothes
社風
Okay job when you're in school
Cashier (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年6月07日
I worked at Kohl's in DeKalb when I was attending college. It was a good job for extra cash while in school. I also got good experience in retail.

The workplace culture was pleasant.
Keep on smiling
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2018年6月06日
Took this job as a seasonal employee. I also like Kohl's for shopping. The working atmosphere is fine. You are pressured to get customers to sign up for the Kohl's credit card and they will hound you the whole time you work. They even call you out by name if you haven't gotten any credits by the time your shift is over. They do have regular treats and incentives in the break room.
長所
Employee discounts, other discounts throughout the year, nice people
短所
Too much emphasis on getting credit
社風
Good job that treats employees with respect
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Seekonk, MA2018年6月03日
I worked here only as a seasonal employee and I loved it. Kohl's treated me very well and I got along with everyone including managers. They treated the employees often with food and special discounts.
slow workplace
Cashier (seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年5月31日
Hours are up to you. it was only a temp position and like any place they make you try to get customers to sign up for rewards cards or a kohls card. The more you got people to sign up the better you were treated.
社風
Not the best place to work for.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bellevue, NE2018年5月29日
Worst place to work. They dont explain all policies fully! They need managers that actually care about their employees and dont care about the store numbers.
Worst place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Poor pay, poor management in the last Kohl's I worked in
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL and Manchester, CT2018年5月26日
I worked for Kohl's for 3 3/4 years and was earning only $.30 over minimum wage. Much pressure put on cashiers and those filling in for cashiers to solicit credit from each customer. The number of hours we were scheduled was contingent upon how many credits we successfully accrued the previous week.
Nice co-workers
Poor pay, inconsistent schedule
i was a cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年5月25日
very warm and welcoming co-worker, it got crazy in there for the holiday. when there was a lot of people the time went by very fast, just mind manners
Good employees
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Covington, WA2018年5月25日
Having good employees to work with and support systems. It was a nice and friendly environment. I learned how to be patient with customers and staff members.
Friendly staff
Short breaks
Ok for part time work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mantua, NJ2018年5月24日
Kohl's is not a bad place to have a part time job at. The pay is low (which pretty much all retail is). They will work around your schedule; most people I worked with had either a second job or was a student. If you are trying to pay bills this may not be the best place for you unless it is a second job. The hours will vary week to week but they let you pick up other people's shift that they can't work. You get a 15% employee discount which you can use along with their other discounts. There will often be free food in the lunch room.
Employee Discount
low pay
okay
cashier then advanced (現在は退職) –  Matthews, NC 281052018年5月24日
if you've ever been to a kohls you know how messy it can get and that can get pretty stressful. price discrepancy was a big issue that customers constantly complained about
Fun work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Grand Island, NE2018年5月23日
This job was fun, although you had to solicit credit which would be stressful, but you are required to do it. You have goals set for the day and if it is not completed, it could result in lower pay.
Nice breaks
短所
Always busy and on your feet
Teenager summer job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年5月22日
a typical day would be performing cashier duties, as in point of sale, credit card payments, and directing customers when asked/needed. Worked in departments only twice.
I learned about point of sales and how a real job is.
Management was fine, in retail things are always moving.
workplace culture was as average as any other place of retail.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to open credit cards and rewards cards, as customers do not want to open credit cards and we as a store had to get a certain amount everyday, and we were pressured by our bosses to get them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was doing the process of point of sales.
point of sales
Pressure for credit cards
社風
good for highly competitive people
Cashier Service Counter and Intimates (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2018年5月21日
The Kohl's I worked at required us to sign up 4 new credit card holders a day. If I failed to meet this requirement, my hours for the next week were cut. All of my floor managers were incredibly supportive and excellent to work for.
Fun and friendly enviornment
Preformed Cashier (在職中) –  Ramsey, NJ2018年5月19日
My typical day at work would be working behind the cashier and putting items back where they came from. I learned how to do multiple cashier duties everyday. There are some very rude customers that come by and expect you to know everything so the hardest part to just to keep a smile and be nice.
good breaks, friendly staff
短所
not a lot of people take your shifts
Casual relaxed job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX 761352018年5月19日
Worked during school so I was part time. Typically no more than 15 hours a week maybe 25 at the most. Just maintain area and store racks and clothing.
Was not a decent job
Retail Associate/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年5月18日
Was not a good job. Didn’t like the management. Other co workers were great. Very annoying with the credit. Overall attendance policy was horrible as well.
Great People
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bemidji, MN2018年5月16日
The people to work with were great and fun to be around. They were easy to learn from and made sure you felt welcome. The only problem was that I didn't get as many hours as I would have liked to.
社風
Great place to work/great discounts and offers
Cashier (在職中) –  Humble, TX2018年5月14日
Working at Kohls has been great but if you the associate have open availability you should get More Hours. The discount and offers each week are very good.
申請されたプロフィール