LabCorpの社員レビュー

2,996 件のレビューを表示
See below.
In-House Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2018年7月15日
I learned a lot here and didn't appreciate all that they had to offer. My phlebotomy skills were definitely honed with the variety of patients and situations I had to work on.
社風
Excellent way to help people
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX 797012018年7月14日
A typical day of work at LabCorp included ensuring the patient identity, working with physicians to ensure all labs ordered were correct, and processing specimens. The workplace culture varies, dependent on location.
Help Needed
Phebotomy Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Uniondale, NY2018年7月13日
The management doesn't realize the need for help. Supervisors are required to staff locations with minimal resources. 200 patients and 2-3 Phlebotomists? This is not good for morale
Status
lack of staff
It was just a job
Reference Test Clerk (在職中) –  Charlottesville, VA2018年7月13日
It was alright. Just not worth all the pressure with no pay. It is very methodical work. It is the same tasks everyday for this position. You are put on the spot a lot for things you cannot control.
Data Entry (現在は退職) –  Poway, CA2018年7月13日
Its a fast pace environment. Learned a lot how to accession different specimens and learn which departments they go to, to get tested. Got to be very careful not to mess up patients requisition. A great learning experience. Loved all my co workers, leads, and supervisors.
Paid well
love it
Phlebotomy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年7月13日
I meet some good friends while working at Lab-Corp!!!!!!! I would have never left but I had things I had to take care of. I would go back if possible.
Fun workplace
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  El Paso County, TX2018年7月12日
Good company to work.. really nice environment..good benefits.. flexible schedules.. management open door..no opportunity for promotion..salary not too bad
na
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Suffolk, VA2018年7月12日
Labcorp is a great company to work for but I feel that the supervisor and upper management need a lot of work. Someone need to manage the management and supervisors if you know what I mean.
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月12日
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
great place to work
Full time PST (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2018年7月12日
I worked for 5 ob/gyn doctors. I stayed very busy but also had some down time. Staff in office was good to me and treated me like one of their own. Great team players! I enjoyed that my supervisor at the time was willing to work with me with anything great person and leader.
Excellent pay
N/A
Full Time Patient Billing Specialist
Patient Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  McLeansville, NC2018年7月11日
Over worked with low pay. No room to advance. Moral very low. Extreme micromanaging. Unfair scheduling. Management very unorganized. Very limited room for error.
長所
Free lab work for employees
Unfair scheduling
alright
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Hollywood, FL2018年7月11日
it is an alright job if you do not do anything during the day. night shift is hard on me since i go to school during the day and have a son and then go to work at night. it was diffcult
Excellent Company
Key Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年7月10日
Labcorp is one the best Labs in the world.
enjoyed my relationships with clients for over 16 years.
Managed over 100 Physician Accounts.
As Key Acct Executive i handled all aspects for client; Sales, Service, billing issues, specimen issues as well as selling new testing.
Servicing accts was very labor intensive while still making monthly sales qoutas
Clients, testing options
local management
Each state is different
Phlebotomist II (現在は退職) –  Dover, TN2018年7月09日
Labcorp in Kentucky is much better than in Tennessee. But there is multiple supervisors per state, I may have just gotten a not very good supervisor. Each person and place is different.
Discounted lab test
短所
Hours, staff, supplies, pay, i could go on for awhile
What I learned
Phebotomist Externship (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月09日
I really learned how to do my sicks there. It was great fun. But you must know your stuff and be a good employee. Pay attention and be willing to learn..
Healpfull people
It only lasted a week!
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月09日
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
Medical Laboratory Technologist (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月09日
If you just graduated from college. This will be a great place to start as a lot of a phlebotomist. Great place to work! The workload is heavy. Be prepared to stand on feet all night. Overall great place with good benefits
Awful
Phlebotomy Technician (現在は退職) –  Porterville, CA2018年7月06日
Awful work environment. Supervisors are lazy and could care less about you. Human Resources are no help, rude and never returns calls. Would not recommend anyone to work here.
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月06日
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
LabCorp
Sr. Medical Technologist (現在は退職) –  Fishersville, VA2018年7月06日
It was a new facility for this company and I could see that the volume of work did not require two Technologists to get it done. I was asked to travel long distances to fill in were needed do to the lack of work in my main work place. I started questioning my job security and was told not to worry. However, in less than one year I was laid off with the same day notice.
申請されたプロフィール