LabCorpの社員レビュー

2,514 件のレビューを表示
社風
Fine place to work if management kept it professional
Team Lead (在職中) –  Itasca, IL2017年12月06日
The company as a whole probably would be fine if they all were on the same accord. The management team is one sided AT ALL TIMES!! The phlebotomist have no say or opinion.Its a company built for out of school technicians. Any veterans, do not waste your time. Appreciation level is low especially dealing with out of control management.
短所
Management do not care everyone for self
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great place; nice people
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT REP HOSPITAL SUPPORT (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2017年12月06日
Everyone is nice as long as you do your job and don't bother others. Great benefits and rare overtime. No micro-managed areas. High paced time periods can even be fun here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Poor management
Physician Account Representative (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年12月05日
This is a very stressful job with unlimited tasks. I'm my role I could have worked 24/7 and still not get it all done. Management is weak and lacks the ability to embrace change and new ideas.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月04日
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Filthy Place
Data Entry Operator (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2017年12月04日
Good Company, but the location of this office is filthy, there is dust in the office. the office is crampt as well. This was a contract job for overnight. Just simple data entry
n/a
短所
The place is very unclean
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Laid Back
Healthcare Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2017年12月04日
Repetitive work but a very laid back environment. Supervisors are pretty fair and easy to work with. Worked in teams and enjoyed working with particular clients on a regular.
Worst work place ever!
Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Westborough, MA2017年12月02日
Evil managers, supervisors that assault employees and human resources department that let them do whatever they want. Unreasonable quotas, time off always denied, sabotage work.
no breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
great team work and customer management
Phlebotomy Intern (現在は退職) –  Festus, MO2017年12月02日
Steady pace of customers in the morning related to fasting blood work requirements. Good variety of blood work to be drawn. Overall great experience for my externship.
great field experience
didn't experience any cons
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年12月02日
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
長所
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
短所
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, FL2017年12月01日
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
社風
It is life saving business.
PST (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2017年11月30日
LabCorp is a national level of the company but when I was working, the annual increment was not good enough.

Some time workload was heavy but we have to have a positive attitude all the time.

This is a financially strong company but a mizure in employees payment.
長所
Sense of satisfaction in saving health of patients.
短所
Some time too much driving.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Productive workplace
Phe (在職中) –  Washing2017年11月30日
Currently work as a IOP( in house phlebotomist) in a doctors office and it has been one the best positions. Started in a patient service center, which tends to have high volume of patients, but I did not mind working under those conditions; makes your day go by faster. Learned how to draw infants and pediatric patient which i did not have any prior practice. Definitely opportunity to grow and learn!!!
Good benefits, compensation
短所
Have to build time in order to take vacations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
It was an acceptable place to work
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年11月29日
Overall most of the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. the work was strictly data entry. As for management, there was no real help. There were computer issues from day one which didn't get resolved until three weeks into the job. Was not given any supplies - fortunately I brought my own supplies. The only hard part was due to a small office, no music was allowed unless you use earplugs.
friendly people
no music
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Overworked, underpaid, anxiety inducing culture
Client Services & Problem Resolution (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2017年11月28日
Hands down the worst place I ever worked. When they fired my manager for no reason, that was it. I followed her to my new employer and I intend to stay here.
a paycheck
EVERYTHING
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great staff
Specimen Processor (現在は退職) –  Monrovia, CA2017年11月28日
The people that work here are wonderful; passionate and caring about the service they provide to patients. It can be stressful at times depending on your department, but is generally pretty laid back overall.
社風
working at LabCorp is a great experience
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Nassau, NY2017年11月28日
working for LabCorp has been a great wonderful experience i can now say that i can draw blood with my eyes closed. I love to draw blood and see patients satisfied when leaving the facility
長所
leave when its still light outside
短所
you get a half hr lunch and you have to work every Saturday
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
wonderful atmosphere to work.
Site Support Senior Team lead. (在職中) –  Cranford, NJ2017年11月28日
was an awesome experience to work at Labcorp/Covance, every minute in clinical trials department is a constant learning great experience. Am sad is over.
長所
great amenities for employee.
短所
at time we need more man power to complete daily task.
Never a dull moment
Hospital Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月28日
Fast pace wirk environment. You have to have the ability to multi task. Thats the key to working at Labcorp. Each department works hand in hand to make sure the doctors and hospitals with accounts are happy. Patient care is a priority and is expected to get care done correctly the first time.
Vacation 401 k
Alot of overtime.
Great company
Phlebotomy Technician (在職中) –  Boise, ID2017年11月28日
Great company to work for. My manager is great and always willing to help. Medical insurance is a little bit expensive. The pay is very good. Very friendly co workers.
Great management
Medical insurance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Review
Lab Technician/Data Entry (在職中) –  Tucker, GA2017年11月27日
During my time at LabCorp, I have been trained for five different tasks within the lab. I can fill in wherever there is a need. This has provided an opportunity to learn a great amount about the company.

総合評価