LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,010 件のレビューを表示
Fun workplace
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  El Paso County, TX2018年7月12日
Good company to work.. really nice environment..good benefits.. flexible schedules.. management open door..no opportunity for promotion..salary not too bad
na
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Suffolk, VA2018年7月12日
Labcorp is a great company to work for but I feel that the supervisor and upper management need a lot of work. Someone need to manage the management and supervisors if you know what I mean.
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月12日
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
great place to work
Full time PST (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2018年7月12日
I worked for 5 ob/gyn doctors. I stayed very busy but also had some down time. Staff in office was good to me and treated me like one of their own. Great team players! I enjoyed that my supervisor at the time was willing to work with me with anything great person and leader.
Excellent pay
N/A
Full Time Patient Billing Specialist
Patient Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  McLeansville, NC2018年7月11日
Over worked with low pay. No room to advance. Moral very low. Extreme micromanaging. Unfair scheduling. Management very unorganized. Very limited room for error.
長所
Free lab work for employees
Unfair scheduling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
alright
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Hollywood, FL2018年7月11日
it is an alright job if you do not do anything during the day. night shift is hard on me since i go to school during the day and have a son and then go to work at night. it was diffcult
Excellent Company
Key Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年7月10日
Labcorp is one the best Labs in the world.
enjoyed my relationships with clients for over 16 years.
Managed over 100 Physician Accounts.
As Key Acct Executive i handled all aspects for client; Sales, Service, billing issues, specimen issues as well as selling new testing.
Servicing accts was very labor intensive while still making monthly sales qoutas
Clients, testing options
local management
Each state is different
Phlebotomist II (現在は退職) –  Dover, TN2018年7月09日
Labcorp in Kentucky is much better than in Tennessee. But there is multiple supervisors per state, I may have just gotten a not very good supervisor. Each person and place is different.
Discounted lab test
短所
Hours, staff, supplies, pay, i could go on for awhile
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
What I learned
Phebotomist Externship (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月09日
I really learned how to do my sicks there. It was great fun. But you must know your stuff and be a good employee. Pay attention and be willing to learn..
Healpfull people
It only lasted a week!
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月09日
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
Medical Laboratory Technologist (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月09日
If you just graduated from college. This will be a great place to start as a lot of a phlebotomist. Great place to work! The workload is heavy. Be prepared to stand on feet all night. Overall great place with good benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Awful
Phlebotomy Technician (現在は退職) –  Porterville, CA2018年7月06日
Awful work environment. Supervisors are lazy and could care less about you. Human Resources are no help, rude and never returns calls. Would not recommend anyone to work here.
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月06日
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
LabCorp
Sr. Medical Technologist (現在は退職) –  Fishersville, VA2018年7月06日
It was a new facility for this company and I could see that the volume of work did not require two Technologists to get it done. I was asked to travel long distances to fill in were needed do to the lack of work in my main work place. I started questioning my job security and was told not to worry. However, in less than one year I was laid off with the same day notice.
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月05日
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
Labcorp
PST Specialist II (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年7月04日
Great company at times.
You learn a lot however training is from other coworkers
They try and place you close to home. And benefits are great you never have to pay for any lab work
No holidays
短所
Pay not worth working at a pcs
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, WA2018年7月04日
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
長所
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Manager played favorites
accessioning (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年7月03日
Manager played favorites and inappropriate to staff. HR contacted over issues, manager moved employees out of job roles, and the work life balance was bad situation. Over worked and underpaid.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
good but not bad
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Cash Posting (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX 770402018年7月03日
i really haven't have much to say but that my time there was not as pleasant as i hope. i really didn't have any comments or suggestions other than that this place is not for me.
fast paced
Receiver (現在は退職) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018年7月02日
The work I did at LABCorp started at 4 am. I was a contract employee hired from a hiring agency. The typical day at LABCorp was fast paced in the sense they wanted you to complete at least 10 sets of samples per shift. It did take some time for me to reach that point but they were fairly patient with me while I built myself to that point. They're also fair but strict about signing forms and paperwork . The thing about the work is you didn't really have time to be bored with the work because of how fast you had to work. For a time, they allowed us to wear headphones and listen to music while we worked but half way through my time there they took that away from us so it did feel fairly dull after that.
30 minute lunch break + 2 paid 15 minute breaks
短所
strict regulations, no music allowed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する