LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,181 件のレビューを表示
Phlebtomist
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Inglewood, CA2018年9月19日
Work starts of by checking patients into the LCM System. Gathering necessary information needed prior to blood draw. Once ready Phlebotomist must gather all necessary supplies to perform venipuncture. Once finished the patient should be on their way to continue their day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
okay workplace
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月19日
it just depends on the manager mine was not the best. he was never around and the office was always short staffed. the employees were great. i loved the team i had.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Flexible hpous
PST Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年9月19日
Like all companies they have their staffing challenges, often their supervisors are covering locations due to call ins or approved time off. Labcorp has become a very sales driven company, creating a separation between sales and operations.
Flexible schedule
short staffing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Very chaotic environment
Customer Service Support Representative (在職中) –  McLeansville, NC2018年9月19日
Poor pay for the job. Stressful environment, callers always angry because of constant mistakes in billing and processes. Training inconsistencies cause chaotic work environments.... no one knows what they’re doing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Healthcare billing specialist
Healthcare Billing Specialist (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年9月19日
Job straight to the point. They request a lot of you if you good at your job but do not want to pay you more unless you get a promotion and you are not unless you’ve been there over two year. Raises suck. Pay sucks.
Hours and benefits
Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Well equipped environment
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月18日
Labcorp has shown me so much. I’ve learned how to register patients, draw and processes in the lab. I’ve learned to move at a fast paste seeing over 50 patients.
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Jersey City, NJ2018年9月18日
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
短所
wish insurance was cheaper or free
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Good work environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年9月17日
Good work environment.
Learn to do everything Immunehisto chemistry (IHC) and ISH ( Insitu Hybridization)
Management excellent
Workplace culture excellent.
The job was not hard.
Working with my co-worker.
Nice place
Emergency Room Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Utica, NY2018年9月15日
Nice place to work, flexible schedule, adequate pay, health benefits are great, opportunity to save for your retirement, company contributes to your retirement,
Flexible schedule
not enough workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Good company to work for.
Senior Service Rep (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018年9月15日
I enjoy my Service Representative position at LabCorp. The benefit and personal used of company vehicle was a plus. The management always do the best to work with your schedule.
Personal used of vehicle
No Union
社風
Good place to work I loved my patients they always ask for me
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年9月14日
I loved my job I am very good at what I do. it's a good company I just didn't like some of there rules.i worked at hospital for 25 years and the things were alot different .I liked slot of things about the company, I think they should be strict with everyone not just certain people. Changes in the company once you thought you had it down to a science
長所
Patients we're good bringing things in, some times the boss would order something
Never enough help
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
LabCorp is a very inconsiderate company
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2018年9月13日
LabCorp is so inconsiderate of their employees that they want them to work during Hurricane Florence 9-13-2018. They don't care about their employee safety. LabCorp wants their employees to work on Friday 9-14-2018 during the hurricane. LabCorp is so greedy and money hungry for money, that all they care about is making sure that the buildings are open just to serve other people that don't care about the employees. LabCorp makes their employees go to work in the blizzard snow with ice on the road because don't care. I've experienced it with them first hand. But this hurricane is a category 4 and LabCorp only cares about making money at a time like this. They show no remorse or feelings or concerns for their employees. All they want is someone to open the offices in the mornings no matter what the weather may be. LabCorp is a sorry company to work for. They are quick to feed you but don't want to pay you any money to continue to be a loyal employee to them. The money they spend on food to feed you, they should put into the employee's pockets. They don't stand behind their employee's in difficult situations, especially when it comes to the patients. They throw you under the bus. LabCorp is going to lose a lot of very good phlebotomist's if they don't straightened up their act. During inclement weather, they need to stop making their employees rough it just to go service people that could care less about the employee's. It makes no sense. It's a hurricane on the lose and they still want employees to open up them offices just to make a dollar. LabCorp is very stingy with pay. They  続きを読む are a billion dollar company and they pay peanuts and expect you to be loyal to them. I wish people would realize the truth about LabCorp. Their phonies. The CEO is big phony. The CEO is going to be somewhere safe from hurricane while the employee's have to go work in it. There needs to be a strike against LabCorp. DON'T GO WORK FOR LABCORP  折りたたむ
短所
They don't care about their employees at all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ報告する
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado2018年9月13日
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
短所
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
very fun place to work
Phlebotomy Tech (在職中) –  Hackensack, NJ2018年9月12日
We work as a team we perform in my pt service center venipuncture, COC, paternities, we have to process the blood so we work together to get the job done.
contesst
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Quick-paced working environment
Support Service Team Leader (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2018年9月12日
If you are looking for a stable job Laborp is for you.
Management are very considerate.
The hardest of the job is the hours. I am a mother of two young kids who needs my full attention. And lacking sleep does not help.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
very busy office site
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年9月11日
I enjoyed the people I worked with. However I do believe there is a huge turnover in this field. CSRs are not utilized here anymore. The phlebotomists register the patients now.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
LabCorp
Business Development Executive (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月10日
Good people and company.
LabCorp likes to promote from within.
Good benefits
Offers good stock option plan
Management wants to help promote and better the employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年9月09日
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月07日
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  New Hyde Park, NY2018年9月07日
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
短所
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する