LabCorpの社員レビュー

2,507 件のレビューを表示
Miss my coworkers
Lead (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2017年11月21日
I loved working for them and even considered returning to them. However I changed my career path and took up some classes. Still in the medical field which would have never happened had I not worked for LabCorp. Management could used some changes but I had some great coworkers who grew to be like family. Main problem is a high turnover rate. Constantly working especially unscheduled overtime. The last team lead is in the position because he is friends with the manager. Other than that this company has been a good impact on my career.
長所
Insurance, pto carryover, team enviroment depending on your department
短所
4 different supervisors in 3 years, high turn over, its can be stressfull with a push to make deadlines and production goals
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Very unstable place to work.
In Office Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Wayne, MI2017年11月20日
I was laid off after almost 4 years, 3 weeks before Christmas. I was displaced twice because sales didn't investigate office volume before placement of in office Phlebotomist.
長所
Great pay and decent benefits
短所
Shorts staffed hard to take vacations. Unstable employment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very productive and great company to work for
Phlebotomist/Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Bremerton, WA2017年11月20日
Labcorp was great to work because the company is one of the top lab services. Great benefits, competitive pay, great people. Made to team lead with labcorp by applying myself and showing that I cared.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Dont do it.
PSTS (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2017年11月17日
Will work you until you cant no more, always short on staff, very difficult to give you a day off. Lots of favoritism. Sorry I wasted 3 years. New hire making more money and some know nothing. Then having people making changes that have no idea what's happening at the lab.
Free nothing
Lucky if you get lunch.
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 336072017年11月17日
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Good training and benefits
Phlebotomy Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2017年11月16日
I worked in several different departments and was pretty satisfied with each of them. Good pay and benefits, most of the management team were pretty good, but most of them are gone now, so I don't know about recent happenings.
Pay, benefits, work ethic
短所
May be too large for each employee to matter anymore
Good place
Specimen Processor Specialist (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA 921282017年11月16日
No comment on this employer. Nothing more to say at this time. Thankful for the opportunity to obtain job experience. Hopefully it will open the door for many other opportunities.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Great Hours
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月16日
I worked and they paid me. The job had great hours. They have great benefits. I have room for advancement. I pay extra for travel and they pay for mileage. You get a hour for lunch. They start off pay is great. Coming to this company to me was a blessing. I just trying to get closer to home.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Productive and fast paced
Human Resources Specialist (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2017年11月16日
I enjoy working here and the leadership that not only teaches but learns throughout the process with you. Encourages pregression 7 communication......
Staff
短所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Good Place to work
MLT (ASCP) (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月16日
Had a good work experience and good educational opportunities.
Good work culture. Safe place to work and healthy place to work.
Also professional managment too,
Good Learning experience
Travel time
Nice place to work
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月16日
The lab runs from a team effort with stressful and non stressful days.
There was sometimes a family atmosphere. The work is high volume and there are many different types of cultures to deal with.
there are some perks working at Labcorp such as 401k, discount tickets and vacation site, Flex Account with incentives for a more health life style.
Healthy life style incentives
sometimes over worked
greta enviorment
PST Specialist (在職中) –  Burleson, TX2017年11月16日
Great place to work, excellent benefits and plenty of room to grow. great team environment and family. offer 401K and other extra benefits to help their employees out.
benifits
Labcorp
Site Coordinator/Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Germantown, MD2017年11月16日
not at all thank you for the survey. Labcorp is great and very helpful. I have never had a dull moment here. The managers and supervisors and my team are great
day at lab corp working
Phlebotomist Technician (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2017年11月15日
open up the doors/ turn on the computers/ check the faxes for orders sent over by doctors for patients that are coming to get their labs/ check supplies/ dawn your PPE/check any patients waiting in and get their lab done/ clean up thru out the day/ bag up all specimens and call the lab courier for any stat labs. clean up / get all paperwork together that needs to be filed or faxed. as the day gets closer to closing time. get the lab ready for the next day.
excellent work hours
poor pay and management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Phlebotomist PSC
Part Time Phlebotomist Technician PST (在職中) –  Elyria, OH2017年11月15日
I absolutely LOVE my job. The people are great! I meet lots of wonderful new faces. They always seem to enjoy the experience during their visit. Although most people absolutely HATE having their blood drawn, I make it my business to keep them at ease and as comfortable as possible, and they express their appreciation to the gentle sticks, patience and consideration I give them as their phlebotomist. It's a wonderful environment.
長所
The pay, the patients, the staff and my co workers.
短所
I wish that hours were full time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
internship
Highlights of Qualifications (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月14日
My experience there was great I loved all my patience they would come in and ask for me I would look forward to seeing them day in and day out I was motivated to see them everyday
Good people
Really there are none
Healthcare Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月12日
LabCorp treated their employees like family. They made staff meetings fun and informative. They do have paid holidays and offer overtime. They also have great benefits.
長所
Reward employees for hard work
短所
Can be fast a paste enviroment
Work Experience
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Center Specialist (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017年11月12日
LabCorp is a sound company with location opportunities throughout the united states with transfer options. I find that the work environment in the south is very different than in California.
社風
A poor manager can ruin a good team
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID 837042017年11月10日
Very diverse work, could be stressful at times. Good team and co-workers. Very poor management which lead me to leave. There were very few perks to working for the company, but the one I very much liked was free lab work. That can get expensive.
長所
Great co workers, free lab work
Poor management
Glad I'm gone.
A/R Specialist (現在は退職) –  McLeansville, NC2017年11月10日
I used to love this company until we moved to the old Citi building. There was petty drama amongst very grown adults that took away from the work. The management and sups were terrible and showed favoritism which isn't professional at all.
everything