LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,010 件のレビューを表示
Okay place
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年7月02日
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to grow profesionally
Phlebotomy Technician (在職中) –  Glendora, CA2018年7月01日
Labcorp has helped me grow in knowledge and experience. They gave me the opportunity to extend my skills. Lots of support along the way.I totally recommend labcorp specially for those new technicians.
長所
Need to be patient when wating for an opening
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
It’s not worth it
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月01日
The tasks at LabCorp are simple, but management puts a lot of pressure to meet their quota, while their employees deal with an overwhelming amount of specimens to process. There is mandatory overtime, due to the fact that they constantly add new clients, despite the fact that the lab is severely understaffed. You work as a team, so if someone is slacking you end up doing that work. On top of that, management also allows their favorite employees to leave whenever they please, which leaves even more work for everyone else. The employees are overworked, and management puts a lot of pressure on the leads to keep it that way, so much, that it’s nearly impossible to take a simple bathroom/ water break apart from the breaks they give you. On the bright side, you do get to listen to music, but if you seem like you’re enjoying yourself just a little too much you will be scolded. Management cares more about numbers and money then they do about the employees or their wellbeing, they are nothing but another “body” to them. If you are looking for a high-stress fast-paced environment with overtime hours, no sleep, no personal life, low pay, then this is definitely for you. I miss my coworkers and working with LabCorp is an experience I don’t regret, but the amount of anger, boredom, fatigue, and stress I felt working there was overall not worth it. There is much that can be said about this place but I’ll leave it at that. LabCorp has the potential of being a great company to work for, but I cannot recommend working for them until they fix their system which, from what I have seen this year,  続きを読む I highly highly doubt will ever happen.  折りたたむ
benefits, music, coworkers
短所
pay, hours, management, job culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Okay work place
Senior Accounting Specialist (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年7月01日
Workplace culture could be more friendly and more employee focused. Large corporation is more management focused. Job security was always a stressful element for my department. Would possibly work there again.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Extremely stressful not enough staff bad management.
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018年7月01日
Very incompetent co workers, always on the internet doing personal things, watching Netflix, the gossip in the clinic between the staff is extremely horrible would not recommend a friend or co worker to work for LabCorp. Co workers are not teamwork and if they don't get their way watch out.
Paid Holidays
Can't trust no one
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Needs Better Management
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月30日
LabCorp offers no compassion for their LabCorp employees. To LabCorp you are just a number & easily replaced. They believe what their clients have to say to keep them happy & very rarely ask your side of the story. If you get lucky you'll get a manager who will stick up for you. I believe management could be better. But the actual Phlebotomist team is awesome.
Christmas gifts/lab week presents
Sometimes don't get lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great place
Healthcare Billing Specialist (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月30日
Overall a typical work day is at a great pace. One hard part about the day I believe is meeting production on some days when there are so many factors that could make you move slower. I also wish HBS would be paid a bit more in order to have a more livable life.
社風
i would work their again
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Little Silver, NJ2018年6月29日
I learned so much working thieri and loved the people I worked with for the many years I worked their and enjoyed I wish I could still be their and the people I meet and all the friend I made
Nice place to work
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年6月29日
The company is a nice place to work overall.
We do have lots of changes that are implemented on a daily basis and I can keep up with all the changes. So I consider myself to be a great person to work with.

I don't know the Ceo so I can't say if I like him/her or not.
長所
No one looks over my shoulder
Breaks are too short.
call center
Patient Billing Specialist (在職中) –  McLeansville, NC2018年6月28日
Its a great company but the job itself can be very stressful. you will be taking calls back to back from angry patients . typical day would be processing payments and filling insurance.
company lunches, 1 hour lunch
call center environment
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Metairie, LA2018年6月28日
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
great company
Phlebotomy Technician (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年6月28日
Enjoy my work atmosphere, coworkers and management team. Getting time off for work can be a bit hard, but besides that it's great. Plus there is always room for growth and promotion. Medical benefits could be better, quit expensive.
great pay
getting time off
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月28日
This is a great company to work for. For the most part they have good benefits and room for advancement. Fast past and involves talking on the phone for an entire shift.
社風
An exceptional company to work for
Key Account Executive/Senior Marketing Executive (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2018年6月28日
When I started with this company I had no previous medical sales experience. I was very fortunate to be hired by a manager that saw potential and took a chance on me.
This company believed in preparing their sales teams with support, knowledge of company, knowledge of services, and arming their employees with the skills and knowledge to compete in the laboratory industry.
I enjoyed working for such a great company, learning the science behind the technology, and most of all the people. I established long lasting relationships with LCA, internally and externally.
長所
Leader of the industry, tremendous support and opportunities to learn so much.
短所
Difficult to advance if not willing to relocate
Flexible and fast pace
Clinical Trials Team Leader (在職中) –  RTP, NC2018年6月28日
A typical day at work is fun especially when you know you are part of a team of problem solvers.
The most difficult part of my job is not having enough time to complete work each day due to volume of work.
A very rewarding part of work is when I train a junior member of the staff and see them grow and learn and share their knowledge to others.
Flexible work schedule
Volume of work
Varied job components
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Throop, PA2018年6月27日
Working for a small laboratory that had been bought out by LabCorp provided an opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of medical lab work, from courier dispatch to specimen handling and biohazard packaging. Am not sure how this compares to the company's current culture of larger, centralized laboratories.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Phlebotomy is a gift
PST Specialist (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月27日
I never imagined I would be in phlebotomy. I started out at a hospital and advanced to LabCorp. Love the work, pay and PLB. Did not like being short handed to get time off. I have been with LabCorp for almost 5 years now, so I am guessing that says a lot about how well I was treated.
長所
cell discounts, benefits, time off accured
短所
Being short handed and not being able to take time off when requesting
Sr Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2018年6月27日
Depending on your manager is what is expected of you and what others are allowed to do or not do. The SOP is followed loosely with their own convenience and what benefits them at that particular moment. This makes it hard to know what the actual policies are at all times. The chain of command is relatively non existent.
長所
I love working with patients, and building a trusting relationship, with regulars, as well as the physicians, knowing they can count on me, is what drives me. LabCorp does pay well and starts out your wage based on you experience. Also, occasional opportunities for overtime when needed
短所
The employees are allowed to treat each other, as well as patients, with disrespect even after numerous complaints have been made, . All depending on whom your friend is within management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
I Love the Science behind the lab
Key Account Executive (KAE) (在職中) –  San Leandro, CA2018年6月26日
I love the innovation this lab has to offer, there are so many great tests that LabCorp has come up with to save lives. The people are so knowledgeable and well rounded. I love this company!
Look it
Phlebotomist Internship (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年6月26日
I was there for externship i learned alot about the company as a whole very friendly fast pace environment i would love to work t h ere if the opportunity presents itself
Learning eniviroment