LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,010 件のレビューを表示
Worldwide Company - Good To Work For
Support Services Supervisor (在職中) –  GA2018年6月26日
Overall, the company is a great company to work for. As with any profession, you have good and bad days. The hardest part of the job is learning how to adapt to so many different personalities within one department and still keep the morale high. However, the most enjoyable is being able to work in an environment where although you may not be on the, "front line" of patient care, the job you're doing is making a difference in someone's life.
長所
Generous Vacation Time, An Infinite Number Of Locations Worldwide, Tuition Reimbursement, Healthcare Benfits, and Employee Incentive Programs
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Stressful environment with very unfriendly coworkers.
Logistics Team Lead (在職中) –  Englewood, CO2018年6月25日
There is a ton of potential in this company, but until management makes some changes in the logistics department, it will continue to be a stressful workplace. Many people come and go because hard work is not respected.
長所
Benefits
短所
Management, coworkers, hours
great
PST Specialist (在職中) –  Mesquite, TX2018年6月25日
great place to work management is great its been 8 years at one office i love not having to run around. but i do help out at the PSC if i need more hours and overtime
Protuctive
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年6月25日
My typical work days are always organized and relaxing. I have learned Cytology, Family Practice, and OBGYN doing the time that I have worked with them. Management is very supportive and easy to talk with. Hardest part of the job is certain areas can be overwhelming at times.
Patients that I care for
短所
Depending on days short breaks
Typical Day
Litholink Specialty Development Executive (現在は退職) –  ohio2018年6月25日
Most self achievers are on their own. Very little day to day interaction (sales force).

Perceived culture and actual are totally different. CYA mentality.
短所
Care only about bottom line, not the people.
typical day
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Itasca, IL2018年6月24日
working with labcorp you get an early start to your day the environment is fastpaced but there will be times when you have a lot of downtime and the supervisors are understanding of that
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very laid back place to work
PST Specialist (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年6月24日
The day was slow and easy. I learned a lot about insurance. My immediate supervisor was a very compassionate woman. Easy to talk to and listened to any concerns you had. The work place was laid
back and a calm work place environment. There really was no hard part of the job. The patients were the most enjoyable part.
長所
Calmness of the environment.
Sometimes really slow.
社風
Offers many opportunities under the company umbrella
Administrative Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月23日
I loved being a Team Leader in the billing call center. Everytime I go to one of the Labs the personnel is so nice and helpful and caring. I think LabCorp is a great place to work. Both my supervisor and my Director were wonderful, helpful leaders.
長所
nice coworkers and leaders, benefits
短所
short breaks, didn't receive employee comments
Great
Support Services Manager (現在は退職) –  Maryland2018年6月22日
Great company to work for. This company has great benifits. Great room to move up within the company. Very friendly enviroment. Wonder people to work for.
Great benifits
社風
Very stressful trying to make production
Data Entry Clerk (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年6月21日
As long as you don't fall to sleep you can make production. Supervisor was great..I enjoyed employee week.they feed you and gave away prizes and you get to leave your job and let your hair down for a couple of hours..if you needed time off no problem.over all a Good place to work
Great supervisor
Production
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Externship,
EXTERNSHIP (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年6月20日
I did not actually work for Labcorp, I did an externship there through the Indiana School of Phlebotomy. I did not have to go through an interview process it was an educational experience. I learned a lot and my preceptor was so informative and a great teacher. I appreciated the opportunity.
experience
Good Company Bad Management
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Olathe, KS2018年6月20日
The company as a whole is good, the management in the Midwest Region is horrible. Good company to grow and expand your skills as a phlebotomist. Good benefits, good coworkers.
長所
Benefits
短所
Very poor management in the Midwest Region
LabCorp
Phlebotomy Intern (現在は退職) –  Gahanna, OH2018年6月19日
I only did a week externship at LabCorp in Gahanna I have no complaints about my trainer I can't speak one working for LabCorp but I haven't heard anything negative about working there
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Hoping to retire at my position but could not stand politics.
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2018年6月18日
Stayed as long as a i can coz of extra money when assigned out of the city. Felt bad how workers were treated like slaves. After working 10hrs, still weren’t allowed to be late on their next shift.
Vacations were given to special people/employees first. Then it’s anybody’s ballgame. Seniority is not a policy.
長所
Last 2 years, reimbursements for healthy life style.
短所
Managers and supervisors cannot coordinate their team. It’s a real chaos in management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Consistent and Collabrative
Full Time Technician/Assistant (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月18日
Wonderful company and friendly staff. Everyone worked together and always worked together. Very good at working around unexpected schedule changes. Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Busy
PHLEBOTOMY INTERN (現在は退職) –  Carmel, IN2018年6月17日
The staff was very pleasant. However, location was exceptionally busy for only 1 person to run the office and greet patients. This location could use more staff.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Basis
Account Specialist (現在は退職) –  Morrisville, NC2018年6月17日
Not rewarded on excellent work, only rewarded if befriend management. rules for some no rules for others, gossip and cell phone usage all day, clients come second, Sad
Typical day at LabCorp
Imager (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年6月15日
Accessioning Department jobs are all 2nd shift. Start time varies from 3pm to 5pm. Very hectic, very fast paced environment. Overtime is mandatory. Employees not allowed to leave until all specimens have been accessioned, tracked and packed up for transport to the lab for testing. May be required to work 12-13 hour shifts. Turnover is very high. Most employees only last one year or less. Very easy to get fired. If you do not meet productivity or commit two patient errors in a 12 month period, you are terminated.
長所
Good Benefits, but costly; employees earn 2.75 hours of time off per week for first five years
短所
low pay, long hours, high turnover, always short staffed, corporate has no sympathy or compassion for their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Conflict with coworkers
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月15日
I didn't personally experience conflict, but it was apparent within the workplace from others, so much that some patients walked out. The work itself was great, there were many opportunities to better yourself and increase knowledge base.
The company is ok
Senior Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年6月15日
My employment experiences with Labcorp were initially great. Over the course of several years I noticed in huge change in managment and how business was being handled. There were several practices that I disagreed with and therefore decided to move on.
relaxed environment