LabCorpの社員レビュー

2,509 件のレビューを表示
社風
A poor manager can ruin a good team
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID 837042017年11月10日
Very diverse work, could be stressful at times. Good team and co-workers. Very poor management which lead me to leave. There were very few perks to working for the company, but the one I very much liked was free lab work. That can get expensive.
長所
Great co workers, free lab work
Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Glad I'm gone.
A/R Specialist (現在は退職) –  McLeansville, NC2017年11月10日
I used to love this company until we moved to the old Citi building. There was petty drama amongst very grown adults that took away from the work. The management and sups were terrible and showed favoritism which isn't professional at all.
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Certified Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2017年11月10日
Great place to work! Would recommend to a friend. Have enjoyed the 3yrs that I have worked for Labcorp. No complaints, if you do your job, no one bothers you.
Pay
社風
Lab corp is a very good company to work for
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Clanton, AL2017年11月10日
I was contracted out at chilton medical and associates. I collected about 70 to 100 specimen per day. The work was steady and I kept busy. Lab corp lost the contract at chilton to america esoteric lab. That left me as a displaced worker.
FUN AND FAMILY ORIENTED PLACE TO WORK
NOT WORKING THERE ANYMORE
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年11月09日
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
社風
Productive and educational place to work
Phlebotomist/Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Catskill, NY2017年11月09日
Working at LabCorp was ideal for me. It allowed me to work day hours, which promoted my ability to be with my children during the evenings. I learned a massive amount of information while employed at LabCorp, essentially how to run a laboratory successfully, from patient intake, data entry and insurances to a myriad of specimen handling and processing. I really enjoyed the often fast-paced environment in both the training and independent setting phases of my employment there. The boss was awesome, understanding and patient, as well as encouraging to staff; always providing compliments to staff for a job well done. The patients were amazing.
長所
Management and the overall opportunity
短所
Rate of pay could have been higher, but really was not an issue for me.
This job was demanding
Phlebotomy Service Technical Specialist FT (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月09日
I was able to adjust quickly to the job as I have
had experience.
The coworkers were tightly banded together.
We would trade days off if somebody needed
to go to a child's graduation or important stuff like
that. Over time was always a must as often
you were required to work the laboratory alone.
Short staffing was always the main complaint
it always felt like you were not able to get more
help when you really needed it, during the very
busy hours.
Coworkers were always supportive to each other.
Steady Work
Regularly Short Staffed
社風
Fast paced and great management.
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月09日
A typical day at work would be very high volume and fast paced. Great coworkers and supervisors. You always had the supplies you needed which makes the day go better. Excellent department managers to call and quickly answer questions. Couriers that are truly hardworking and friendly, always on time.
長所
excellent benefits and multiple locations to be placed.
短所
better planning for time off.
Very busy job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2017年11月08日
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Enjoyed my job at LabCorp
IT Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2017年11月08日
I enjoyed my staff and proud of all we accomplished over the years.

Work day's could be long if you don't watch your time.

Workplace is face paced and goal oriented.
Great People
短所
Management sometimes does not give you all the support you need.
社風
Boring, Stressful, and no room for improvement
Accounts Receivable Specialist (在職中) –  McLeansville, NC2017年11月07日
Low pay with high responsibility
No room for advancement unless you want to move to a different department, put in another year as the lowest of the low, and then attempt to move up in that department.
Communication in my department is lacking, as in if you don't make the effort to ask the questions, you will never be told a thing.
Benefits, healthcare, 401k, no overtime
Low pay, management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2017年11月07日
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
長所
Great fellow employees / loved my job
短所
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great patients, killer expectations
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年11月07日
While I learned amazing skills, the culture is very difficult. I maintained a PSC independently, averaging 60-70 patients daily. There is very little room for advancement, and a lot of times, obtaining support from higher departments was a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was working closely with ordering physicians and the patients.
Obtained amazing skills
No support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
So so
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (現在は退職) –  Mission Hills, CA2017年11月06日
Will not recommend. I hate giving bad reviews, but this place is not for the weak. Too much drama coming from upper management. They are not for the employees. The supervisor is a cut throat liar.
NICE BENEFITS
PAY IS NOT GOOD
Fun place to work
SUPERVISOR (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月06日
I enjoyed my time here. The culture is constantly changing and with those changes the companies need change. Excellent place for advancement and promotion.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Working at Labcorp
Lab Technician (現在は退職) –  Stafford, VA2017年11月06日
Nice place to work however no opportunities for job advancement. Fun job duties, however requiring to be articulate and mistakes are not tolerated with pretty heavy penalties.
社風
Just short enough on abuse to prevent lawsuits
Specimen Processor (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月06日
All decisions regarding your role will be made without the input of anyone who actually knows how to do any facet of your job.When hired they'll present the job like it's 8-10 hours a day with irregular overtime. Then they'll work you 10-12 hours a day with strict break times and a break room that's nowhere close to the work area. You'll only get your legally allowed 2nd 30 minute break if you start raising an issue with the managers.

You can make some good money, but say goodbye to your life as 90% of your time will be spent here or sleeping.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Very Tiring and draining
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月05日
You are worked to the bone, many long hours, lots of non stop typing, barely any breaks, food was impossible to fine for overnight shift. You barely had any time to do anything when you get home, barely any sleep, and I am surprised I made it this long. It is a good job if you like overtime but honestly for the pay it was not worth it. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with their numbers, overall work quota. I enjoyed my co workers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
N/a
Senior Marketing Exec/Business Development (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2017年11月05日
clinical laboratory sales, focusing on all specialties. Laboratory used PCR/Molecular & Pathology markets throughout USA and extensive involvement with Accountable Care Organizations.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 4報告する
Productive and fun
Sr. Clinical Laboratory Scientist (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月04日
Typically every day is a busy day and I got too much experience by working in such busy lab with a lot of specimens and tests.
Workplace culture is almost friendly.

総合評価