LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,186 件のレビューを表示
very busy office site
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年9月11日
I enjoyed the people I worked with. However I do believe there is a huge turnover in this field. CSRs are not utilized here anymore. The phlebotomists register the patients now.
LabCorp
Business Development Executive (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月10日
Good people and company.
LabCorp likes to promote from within.
Good benefits
Offers good stock option plan
Management wants to help promote and better the employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年9月09日
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月07日
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  New Hyde Park, NY2018年9月07日
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
短所
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
社風
It was a wonderful place to do my extership
Phlebotomist (Externship) (現在は退職) –  Westerville, OH2018年9月07日
The people working there were all very nice and encouraging. I learned that I need to stop over thinking and have more confidence in myself. I enjoyed interacting with the patients that came in.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Working here was difficult but fun
Specimen Lab Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Charleston, WV2018年9月06日
the typical work day was difficult be cause it was so fast paced with so much to be done. LabCorp is a Medical service that processes any type of medical evaluation. it was as much as difficult as it was just hectic. I loved working there. Management was at peak performance. There was just one co worker i could not seem to get along with and it cost both of us our jobs.
社風
Good place to work to gain experience and skill
Sr. Lab Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年9月06日
I worked there for 8 years and learned a lot. The atmosphere is pretty laid back and as long as you get your work done no one bothers you. You meet a lot of different kinds of people (some good, some not so good). The volume and pace is strenuous. They do offer a generous amount of paid time off.
Good learning opportunity
Pace is super fast
社風
A good job to help you get to your levels.
Referrals (在職中) –  Colorado2018年9月06日
This job was good if you need one right away and need money. It has a decent environment. I’ve been here for 4 years and don’t receive enough pay , thought I would be makin more by now especially in Colorado.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
serious work
Flow Cytometry QC Technologist (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年9月05日
most time is very busy and always have work to do. You have to be self motivate and self learner. You have to willing solve problems and well planned to complete your job.
Free tea and coffee
short lunch
社風
The phlebotomy management in Itasca sucks
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年9月05日
If you want to make good money and didn't care about fair treatment I say "apply at LabCorp". There are many phlebotomist working for LabCorp in the North Central Region (Illinois), not only are they good phlebotomist but many of them have the potential to become supervisors and training coordinators. Some of them have advance studies in other area, put yet they are overlooked for promotions. Hiring representatives at LabCorp would rather hire from the outside than to invest in an good employee.
benefits, excellent supervisor
短所
lack of committment to the employees they label as "Ambassadors" of the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
good place to work with a friendly staff
Team Lead/Manager (現在は退職) –  Linthicum, MD2018年9月05日
good work environment, however it is a stepping stone job, not a career job that I was interested in. The manager there was great and my fellow workers were fantastic. The work load was manageable, however I found myself wanting more. I was challenged every day at work, but the job itself was not as hands on as I would have preferred.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
I liked working there
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Morristown, NJ2018年9月05日
I worked with a great group of ladies which made my time at LabCorp a more enjoyable experience the work load was very heavy most days but with the team working together we were able to make it through with little mistakes .
長所
Having enough space to perform your job paid lunches
短所
Volume of patients som days .
Quickpaced
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年9月05日
Labcorp is a decent place to work. They provide a lot of benefits. It is a fast paced place to work. Many of the the employees are easy to get along with.
社風
Once you have been employed for awhile you know the work environment and all of the favoritism
Various Positions Held (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年9月04日
First years as an employee were fine. But then you realize how much favoritism and unfair work practices are prevalent. Expected to work over without any consideration. Training is done by others that have not been an employee more than 6 months. Not concerned with the welfare of employees even with a note from medical professional.
close proximity to work
短所
overworked not able to take breaks at times
Great company
Lab Technician / Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年9月04日
I believe LabCorp is one of the best companies to work for . There are plenty of job opportunities within the company. There is also room for growth within the company. There are LabCorp facilities all around the world;therefore, you can transfer to another location
Lots of great perks
短所
Depending on your location and job title your starting wage may be a little low.
Nationally recognized
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年9月03日
Office I was in was not very busy. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was transitioning for cash sales. Some patients adjusted well where others did not.
Grueling mandatory overtime EVERY.SINGLE.DAY
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月02日
If you are in desperate need of a job that allows unlimited overtime hours, than this job would be a perfect fit. However, OT is mandatory and you can expect to work 12+ hours 5+ days per week. The overnight shift is woefully understaffed with a high turnover rate. The training is inadequate with an emphasis on productivity metrics that are impossible to meet unless you are cutting corners. If you have a question you will have to bug a coworker who is cranky from overwork or doesn't know the correct answer either due to poor training. Managers are snippy, treat employees like robots, and play favorites. Management cares more about the speed of accessioning as opposed to accuracy ( this is a HUGE issue because a mistake can cause serious harm to patients' wellbeing). In my opinion, LabCorp has unethical business practices at the Phoenix location regarding both employees and clients. This is a modern day sweat shop. Not only are the hours long, but you will also be exposed to all manner of bodily fluids that may harbor infectious disease (HIV, STDs, etc). This is an incredibly easy job that will still somehow be one of the most stressful places you have ever worked-guaranteed.
長所
Benefits
短所
Mandatory OT, Management, Stressful, Low Base Pay
Fair
PST Specialist (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年9月01日
I really did like it at one time, but they put a lot of expectations on the workers. And LabCorp is all about money not their employees like they use to be.
Benifits, nice pay grade
短所
On your feet non stop, you are Banker, accountant, phlebomist, secatary, and many more hats, fir the same amount of pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
fun and productive
Phlebotomy Technician ASCP (現在は退職) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC 278702018年8月31日
Labcorp was a good company too work for and had very nice sales reps and other Co workers Labcorp gives great opportunities too there employers great company too work four in many ways
healthcare