LabCorpの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,227 件見つかりました 3,228 件のレビューを見る
serious work
Flow Cytometry QC Technologist (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年9月05日
most time is very busy and always have work to do. You have to be self motivate and self learner. You have to willing solve problems and well planned to complete your job.
Free tea and coffee
short lunch
社風
The phlebotomy management in Itasca sucks
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年9月05日
If you want to make good money and didn't care about fair treatment I say "apply at LabCorp". There are many phlebotomist working for LabCorp in the North Central Region (Illinois), not only are they good phlebotomist but many of them have the potential to become supervisors and training coordinators. Some of them have advance studies in other area, put yet they are overlooked for promotions. Hiring representatives at LabCorp would rather hire from the outside than to invest in an good employee.
benefits, excellent supervisor
短所
lack of committment to the employees they label as "Ambassadors" of the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
good place to work with a friendly staff
Team Lead/Manager (現在は退職) –  Linthicum, MD2018年9月05日
good work environment, however it is a stepping stone job, not a career job that I was interested in. The manager there was great and my fellow workers were fantastic. The work load was manageable, however I found myself wanting more. I was challenged every day at work, but the job itself was not as hands on as I would have preferred.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
I liked working there
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Morristown, NJ2018年9月05日
I worked with a great group of ladies which made my time at LabCorp a more enjoyable experience the work load was very heavy most days but with the team working together we were able to make it through with little mistakes .
長所
Having enough space to perform your job paid lunches
短所
Volume of patients som days .
Quickpaced
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年9月05日
Labcorp is a decent place to work. They provide a lot of benefits. It is a fast paced place to work. Many of the the employees are easy to get along with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Once you have been employed for awhile you know the work environment and all of the favoritism
Various Positions Held (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年9月04日
First years as an employee were fine. But then you realize how much favoritism and unfair work practices are prevalent. Expected to work over without any consideration. Training is done by others that have not been an employee more than 6 months. Not concerned with the welfare of employees even with a note from medical professional.
close proximity to work
短所
overworked not able to take breaks at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great company
Lab Technician / Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年9月04日
I believe LabCorp is one of the best companies to work for . There are plenty of job opportunities within the company. There is also room for growth within the company. There are LabCorp facilities all around the world;therefore, you can transfer to another location
Lots of great perks
短所
Depending on your location and job title your starting wage may be a little low.
Nationally recognized
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年9月03日
Office I was in was not very busy. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was transitioning for cash sales. Some patients adjusted well where others did not.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Grueling mandatory overtime EVERY.SINGLE.DAY
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月02日
If you are in desperate need of a job that allows unlimited overtime hours, than this job would be a perfect fit. However, OT is mandatory and you can expect to work 12+ hours 5+ days per week. The overnight shift is woefully understaffed with a high turnover rate. The training is inadequate with an emphasis on productivity metrics that are impossible to meet unless you are cutting corners. If you have a question you will have to bug a coworker who is cranky from overwork or doesn't know the correct answer either due to poor training. Managers are snippy, treat employees like robots, and play favorites. Management cares more about the speed of accessioning as opposed to accuracy ( this is a HUGE issue because a mistake can cause serious harm to patients' wellbeing). In my opinion, LabCorp has unethical business practices at the Phoenix location regarding both employees and clients. This is a modern day sweat shop. Not only are the hours long, but you will also be exposed to all manner of bodily fluids that may harbor infectious disease (HIV, STDs, etc). This is an incredibly easy job that will still somehow be one of the most stressful places you have ever worked-guaranteed.
長所
Benefits
短所
Mandatory OT, Management, Stressful, Low Base Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fair
PST Specialist (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年9月01日
I really did like it at one time, but they put a lot of expectations on the workers. And LabCorp is all about money not their employees like they use to be.
Benifits, nice pay grade
短所
On your feet non stop, you are Banker, accountant, phlebomist, secatary, and many more hats, fir the same amount of pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
fun and productive
Phlebotomy Technician ASCP (現在は退職) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC 278702018年8月31日
Labcorp was a good company too work for and had very nice sales reps and other Co workers Labcorp gives great opportunities too there employers great company too work four in many ways
healthcare
short breaks
Medical Technician (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月30日
good benefits
flexible hours
make employees work too much
work hard and get pay less
good to have experience when work at labcorp
Upper management need to respect and recognize those "below them" who are the face of the company day to day and on the front lines every day and even those below them behind the scenes.
good benefits
low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Fun to work at
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Kingman, AZ2018年8月29日
Was only there to do my externship for school. Had a blast, other workers were amazing, got along with everyone. It was always busy here, had patience in and out. Hardest part of the job was drawing kids blood.
Externship was totally awesome
Externship (現在は退職) –  New Albany, IN2018年8月29日
I learning experience with LabCorp was rewarding. Every phlebotomist has his/her own technique. Each showed me their way and then I was able to developed my own. I really enjoyed my training and experience with them.
Team players
短所
externship was not long enough
Good learning envirament
Externship Site (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年8月29日
It was an externship for college observed employees drawing blood. Employees allowed me to draw blood under there supervision. Stocked up supplies. Kept the office clean and nice looking.
good learning experience
短所
Some days not alot of patients.
I loved my time there.
Medical assistant (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia County, PA2018年8月29日
Good company who helped and acknowledged my skill and performance, and had a great supportive coworkers who encouraged me till the end.I would recommend working here.It was an honor to be affiliated with this company.
No micromanaging
driving long distances
Great job
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年8月28日
It’s a good job. You have a schedule and your contracted. Overall I would recommend them to all phlebotomist. If you have an account then this job is gravy.
Lunch
短所
You might be sent to another account
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
It was a great company to work for until the end.
Senior Market Executive (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2018年8月28日
It was a great learning experience and I had a wonderful mentor. I enjoyed my time there during the private years more than when they were a public company. The culture changed after they went public. But that also had its benefits in 401k and stock options. I had planned to retire there up sometimes outside forces cause hurtles you can't go around or jump. I enjoyed my time there and my teammates.
長所
market leader in the south
ran out of opportunities
A+ corporation
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Itasca, IL2018年8月28日
Very fast paced company all the employees for the most part are very sweet and helping. Multiple locations state wide, a variety of culture and experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Lab Corp was an excellent place to work
MEDICAL INSURANCE CLAIMS SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年8月28日
Lab Corp was an excellent place to work. Work environment was great. Managers were great as well. Once again Laboratory Corporation of America was a great place to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 4報告する