LabCorpの社員レビュー

3,003 件のレビューを表示
productive
Patient Service Representative (在職中) –  Milford, DE2018年6月12日
nice place to work with great perks including vacation and 401 k. Sometimes management communication could be better.Its hard to get applicants on board because of the hiring process can take to long.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Somewhat stressful but pay is great
Specimen Processing Specialist (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月12日
LabCorp would be a more tolerable place to work if managers actually knew what went on in some of the labs. There are certain employees who should not be employed but no one does anything about it. The money, health benefits, and paid vacation's are the only things keeping me here.
長所
Money, health insurance, paid vacation
managers, employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Productive workplace
Phlebotomist Technician (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年6月12日
It was overall a good first job in this field for me I learned a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to work at Labcorp especially not having prior experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Hard to get hired
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月12日
went thru 4-6 interviews before i was actually hired.very fast pace. little advancement. alot of older women work there. getting gifts for lab week. job security.
great experience
advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (現在は退職) –  Orange County, CA2018年6月12日
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
長所
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
短所
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Nice place to work
Certified Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Covington, LA2018年6月12日
I worked here a long time ago but from what I can remember Lab-corp was a nice place that took great care of their patients and employees. I would thoroughly recommend a career in medicine here
Great work environment
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月11日
Productive work environment with a great atmosphere. I am continuously learning everyday new adventures. Management has your best interested at heart. The workplace culture is very diverse. There is nothing hard about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is meeting different people everyday.
the bonus
短所
benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Awful
Housecall Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2018年6月10日
Absolutely awful place to work. Do not pay enough for the work load they expect you to accomplish. Also they expect you to do everything they want with absolutely no overtime included.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
work at home agent
Patient Billing Representative (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月09日
I am currently a work at home agent and I think LabCorp is a great place to work with great opportunities. I started in October 2015 and since then I have went home to work. With any job there are obstacles but I love working for LabCorp.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
Team work
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Freehold, NJ2018年6月08日
I start early in the morning around 6am, each one of our team knows their position to start the day. We have thirty minuts lunch break and small meeting with supervisor.
Good Benefits
works on Saturdays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Co-workers were great, some of the bosses were not so great
Data Entry Specialist (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年6月08日
The people at this company were nice. My team leader was great to work with and always willing to help out. There were some supervisors that didn't seem to know their job or how to respond to questions one had, when they are new and needed guidance. The hours were on 3rd shift and were very hard for me to adjust to. The pay could be much better for what they want you to do. I usually was asked to work in other departments. You are expected to work overtime every week.
Decent benefits, decent co-workers
短所
Lots of overtime required, some bad mgmt, horrible third shift hours
Good company bad management
Phlebotomist (floater) (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月08日
Midwest region is ran by a bunch of sheep that follow one leader. She is a manipulator and very unstable. When she doesn't get her way watch out! Great company, with great benefits but bad management!
長所
Doctor i work for was great
短所
Supervisors not to be trusted
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Good learning experience
Medical Laboratory Technician (現在は退職) –  Cary, NC2018年6月08日
It was a good learning experience at LabCorp. It was challenging, but I learned a lot from this place. The people I worked with were okay. They were professional most of the time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
High Volume
Support Services Supervisor (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月07日
There is a high volume of work, which is good as it keeps you busy however, staffing is minimal and there are always positions that need to be filled. You do accrue a good amount of vacation time, benefits are fair but not great and I feel the compensation is a bit below where it should be.
good company
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年6月07日
Good Company to work for have been with them almost 10 years. Some of the management issues I didn't agree with. Now looking for a new position. Over all this has been an awesome position for me. I feel if their was a strong leadership role for the Supervisor it would make the company outstanding. Work load was even throughout the day. I have learned a lot from being with this company how to do Urine Drug Screens, infants, Paternity testing, so much more.
Big Corporation Good Pay and Benefits Poor Facilities
SENIOR COURIER (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月07日
Job schedule was difficult to manage and left little chance for personal/family time. Facility/office was surprisingly poor for a multi-billion $ corporation; very crowded with no logical/efficient workflow.
Training was superficial and inadequate for the level of detail required.
長所
Good benefits, decent wage.
短所
Schedule was brutal, facilities poor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
ever learning
Patient Service Technician, Team Lead (在職中) –  Murrells Inlet, SC2018年6月07日
great customer service works in creating long term customers. Management is the best
Team building is excellent and plays a major role at lab Corp.
I enjoy meeting new people and providing a service that improves lives.
Work was ok
PST Specialist Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Conroe, TX2018年6月07日
Well when i first came here about a year ago, their were three of us in the small room. It was so crowded that it took me some time to get use to how close we had to work next to each other but i did. We should not have to work the way we are asked to work but we need to work as everyone does so we do it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fast paced workplace
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月06日
The overtime was unbelievable ! I really liked the fast paced environment! The coworkers and staff are excellent! I really enjoyed working there with everyone
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Lab assistant (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年6月05日
Great place to work. The management is compassionate and understanding. They understand that life happens to all of us. They take the time to get to know the employees.
申請されたプロフィール