LabCorpの社員レビュー

2,507 件のレビューを表示
North Central Divsion
PHLEBOTOMY TEAM LEAD/PST (在職中) –  Itasca, IL2017年11月02日
Many years at LabCorp I have not complaints. Worked with wonderful people. Excellent Phlebotomy supervisors. The hardest part of the job was finding people that wanted to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with people that truly care about seeing a person advance within the company.
Pays more than Quest
Sales department "suck"
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Beaver Dam, KY2017年11月02日
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
workplace culture
PHLEBOTOMIST/FRONT DESK (現在は退職) –  Jersey City, NJ2017年11月02日
• Providing excellent and professional customer service; greeting patients and directing them appropriately
• In charge of scanning, photocopying, faxing and mailing important documents
• Greeting visitors, patients and families in a friendly professional manner
• Handling an efficient patient flow through the registration process
• Responsible for providing 100 percent to the best of my capability to patient satisfaction
• Evaluating the correct insurances and demographics of the patient
• Aware of all HIPPA and OSHA regulations
• Provide venipuncture and heel stick blood collection for exams, screening, testing, and follow-up testing
• Proper running and collecting of the H. Pylori test in breathing blood and stool samples
• Documenting information such as callbacks and tests performed or not performed in the logbook
• Served an estimate of 6000 patients during the last 10 months in different group ages: adults, children and newborn
• Order supplies, maintain, and rotate stock on monthly basis
• Cashier: Taking money from uninsured patients before any type of test is performed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Transitional
Database Coor, Client Serv Rep,Support Ser Spvsr (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2017年11月01日
There was a lot of turnover and changes within the company and there were times when security was uncertain and jobs were lost and employees replaced,
長所
benefits
短所
stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Great company, Good atmosphere
Healthcare Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月01日
Great culture, lovely benefits and PLB options. Healthcare billing is a production based job so it can become stressful if you aren't meeting production standards. As a healthcare billing specialist the pay was low, and at the Greensboro location it isn't as much room for advancement. However at the other locations the pay is typically higher, and opportunity for advancement is greater. I never had any issues with management.
長所
Benefits
短所
Production based job, must meet production standards, Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
ok place to work at
Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月01日
Metrics are easy to meet but the competition pays a little better. The bosses are very nice and crazy working hours, is a lab after all though, enough time off to go to school.
nice bosses, good benefit
low waiges
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Stay busy
Accounts Receivable Specialist (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2017年10月31日
I always had the opportunity to work and apply the knowledge I learned in my education. There was little room for advancement, but if you could find a position you enjoyed it was beneficial.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very productive, fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年10月31日
I really love my job with labcorp. The patients are very friendly I have yet to come across a rude patient. The only thing i really don't like is management. My supervisor would hardly call me to see how things are going, or if i ever needed anything (supplies wise).
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Poor Leadership
Regional Manager of Business Development (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月31日
LabCorp has potential to be a great organization. Current leadership is more interested in cutting corners rather than investing in the organization. Each division is run differently and some are much better than others but Mid-America is probably the worst in terms of company culture and career development.
Read review
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月30日
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
10/10 would work there again
Phlebotomy Intern (現在は退職) –  Bridgewater, NJ2017年10月30日
I was an unpaid intern and learned so much in just 80 hours. the fast paced environment kept me on my feet and gave me the experience to master my phlebotomy skills. I just wish they had an opening to hire me full time, like they said they would. Working there was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I wish I could go back and get paid. But the knowledge I gained was worth 2 full weeks of no pay, by far. The experience was truly priceless. But I was told by other workers there that the pay wasn't to great even for employees who have been there for a good period of time. all in all, I would definitely work there if i find an opening!
長所
Positive staff and manager.
短所
It was really hot, the supervisor kept it the temperature over 72 degrees in September, I was always sweating and wore multiple layers each day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Round Rock, TX2017年10月30日
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2017年10月30日
Labcorp is an awesome place to work you learn so much and there is plenty to do I thought I had a weak stomach until working there and realized my stomach is not as weak as I thought the management was pretty good
Great experience
Long Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Productive and competitive workplace
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Alamo, CA2017年10月30日
At work every day is a challenge. The most I enjoy is help customers. I have the passion to do my job. LabCorp respect their employees and you can grow in this company.
sunday off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Interesting
Healthcare Billing Specialist (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年10月29日
Good company to work for. Been there for two years and still there. Love the free lab testing. Three corporate locations to choose from. Great people to work with.
Free lab testing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Good memories
VP of Finance and Business Controller (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2017年10月29日
I fast growing and a very successful company. Provided opportunities for grows at all levels of organization. I would come back to work for them again.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
job review
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Beverly, WV2017年10月28日
i love labcorp, i enjoyed my patient interactions and my patients liked me because i had gained there trust. I truely love that job. I learned to multi-task, manage supplies, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all ceu's but i kept up.
no breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Poor Management
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年10月28日
I left LabCorp for a job that paid $3 less, because upper management was so bad. When I first started at LabCorp the manager was great, but everything changed when he left. I can't even stress how bad the management is in the Dallas,Texas area.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Great company
PHLEBOTOMIST (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2017年10月27日
I really don’t have anything negative to say about the company, except for not having enough availability for closer working locations to home. There was lots of long distance driving for assignments, but as long as your willing to travel they will keep you working.
Availability
Travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Poor Leadership
PST Supervisor (在職中) –  Hoyston2017年10月27日
Not the ideal place to work due to poor leadership. Management team is dishonest and does not care for it's employees. Need a complete management change.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する