LabCorpのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 146 件見つかりました 3,186 件のレビューを見る
社風
Coworkers were great to work with
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年10月01日
I liked that everyone had the same job duties so there was constant backup in case of an emergency or vacation. Vacation days max out at six weeks. Fast and slow pace.
Six weeks of vacation.
短所
Management wouldn’t listen to ideas unless you had college education.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
very busy office site
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年9月11日
I enjoyed the people I worked with. However I do believe there is a huge turnover in this field. CSRs are not utilized here anymore. The phlebotomists register the patients now.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
good benefits and steady work
Customer Service, Courier (現在は退職) –  Princeton, WV2018年8月24日
Depends on which department and which location you work but overall good benefit package and good competitive pay. you can make a career at this company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
not bad
Service representative (在職中) –  Bristol, TN2018年8月01日
Overall Labcorp is a great company to work for. The pay could be better but it isn't bad when you consider the benefits. Everyone there works great together as a team.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
LabCorp is a fast paced environment.
Customer Service - Outbound (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2018年7月30日
It is a fast paced environment. I work with troubleshooting the requisitions when the lab reports there is a problem, Ambiguous tests, No test indicated, No specimen received. I also handle the overflow calls on critical and alert results.
My job is to contact the doctor's office to attempt to verify the requested information. If I can not verify the information then I will attempt to leave a message for a call back to the inbound customer service department.
The hardest part is that it must within a certain time and it is critical for patient care. I enjoy researching tests.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Customer Service Trainer (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月29日
Poor management
Fast paced but you are chained to your desk at all times. Trying to go to the restroom is even hard
I loved my job at first but too any chiefs not enough Indians
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年6月28日
This is a great company to work for. For the most part they have good benefits and room for advancement. Fast past and involves talking on the phone for an entire shift.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Educational Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年4月18日
LabCorp is a diverse organization with an opportunity for growth for the right person. At times the workload is overwhelming. The workplace culture is unique. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to changes that involve your work.
長所
You meet some compassionate people
短所
You have to make up inclement weather days
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年4月16日
Very fast paced job that is constantly changing. After working here for almost I have noticed how cut throat larger companies can be. Overall great benefits but very hard to advance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Specialized Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年4月16日
Poor management no room to advance within your department. Management turnover s greater than empoyees. Good afforadble benefits and great savings plan
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Good for consistent pay
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (在職中) –  New Castle, DE2018年4月10日
Coming into LabCorp, I thought I found a company that treated their employees well and cared about their clientele.

What I got is a company desperate for warm bodies and forgotten.

On my first day I was shoved on the phone with 15 minutes of training. I didn't receive actual training until 3 or 4 months into my tenure. Once in training, we were shoved in an non air conditioned room; more or less elbow to elbow. Training went off the rails and 4 out of the 8 hr day was the trainer and other folks talking.

Once on the floor, it wasn't so bad until a problem arose. Communication between departments is nill, each supervisor has their own answer to one question, none of which are consistent with the managers.

There are no incentive except a cupcake on your birthday or milestone. No bonuses for good performance and there was promise of some reward but that has yet to be delivered.

The only upside is sometimes they are flexible with call metrics. Other than that, the metric guidelines are unrealistic and doesn't take into account of time consuming troubleshooting or problem resolution. They demand first call resolution but slap your wrist for taking the extra 2 minutes to make it happen.

There is no advancement short of a tech or team lead and those are rare openings. Sometimes you have to beg for time off or face getting written up, regardless if it's a medical issue.
長所
Steady pay and great work life balance
Low pay, no advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
very controlled
Customer Service Representitve (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年4月05日
they log how long you work, when you put people on hold and how long your in the bathroom. if you are good with the tightly controlled work place this place is for you.
長所
plenty of over time due to turnover
short breaks and lunch, only get raise 1x year
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
okay job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年4月04日
The supervisors had no clue how to run the place Nitpicking everything threatening employees constantly never happy employees were miserable hard to work with unhappy people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Labcorp is very employee oriented and makes sure they are recognized for outstanding performance.
Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Bristol, TN2018年3月20日
Typical Work Day: as a Service Rep you have a post route time in which you utilize to get your coolers, supplies, reports, route sheet, etc., together and loaded into vehicle. You utilize a handheld device to track your lab specimens you pick up daily along with a route sheet you log them on as well. Run your designated route, return to branch and unload. Some Service Representatives have additional duties such as accessioning (processing samples) due to their route structure.

Workplace Culture: It has changed tremendously in the past year.

Hardest part of the job: For me Accessioning Hospital Specimens one day a week on Saturday.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Being out on your route and providing customer service to your clients. Making sure they are satisfied with Labcorp.
長所
Benefits
短所
No route reviews were performed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Stressful and boring
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Uniondale, NY2018年3月16日
Called Dr. Offices with stat and life threatining blood results
Trying to get though to the dr offices
Not enjoyable
This was many years ago
I didnt enjoy the job it was not diversified
Part time with paid 1/2 hour lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
A Job for the Desperate
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  New Castle, DE2018年3月04日
Not the best company to work for unless you like to be stressed and undervalued. Departments do not work well together. No outlined employee training program.
Good pay
短所
Unrealistic call center metrics, issue laden system, unorganized company, silly time off policy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年2月13日
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
社風
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (在職中) –  Clemmons, NC2018年2月08日
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Great Work Field...
Customer Service Rep (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2018年1月19日
Field service... Labcorp is a great place to work. Just a lack of pay. Beside that a great place to work. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. Not being compensated with pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Details of life as customer service representative at Lapcorp
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  McLeansville, NC2018年1月18日
Fast paced working environment with you dealing with patients, nurses, insurance representatives. This job is mostly sitting in front of two computers all day while helping others with their bills. The company puts you through an thorough training session before you start helping patients. The pay is very competitive with other companies, along with their benefits. This job is not for those that can not multi-task, or sit for long periods of time.
competitive pay, benefits
短所
long periods of sitting, and difficult patients
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する