LabCorpのLaboratory Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 135 件見つかりました
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Prescott, AZ2017年12月09日
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
短所
High turn over rate, poor management
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月04日
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年12月02日
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
長所
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
短所
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Porterville, CA2017年11月26日
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Nice place to work
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月16日
The lab runs from a team effort with stressful and non stressful days.
There was sometimes a family atmosphere. The work is high volume and there are many different types of cultures to deal with.
there are some perks working at Labcorp such as 401k, discount tickets and vacation site, Flex Account with incentives for a more health life style.
Healthy life style incentives
sometimes over worked
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2017年11月07日
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
長所
Great fellow employees / loved my job
短所
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
社風
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Beaver Dam, KY2017年11月02日
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月30日
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Total disaster!
LAB ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Herndon, VA2017年10月24日
typical work day was usually 12 hours, they don't give very good training at all, Management was a disgrace!! workplace culture nonexistent.

Hardest part of job was showing up everyday!! Not a joke!

The most enjoyable part?? Going home!
長所
nothing stay away if at all possible! seriously
短所
everything is a CON in this Plantation!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Labcorp
Laboratory Assistant (現在は退職) –  Tucker, Ga2017年10月22日
I really enjoyed working at labcorp. The place was very relaxed and most of the employees got alone well. I learned alot relating to my my major in the medical field. I was also promoted to specimen processor which consisted of splitting blood specimens and spinning blood into plasma. It was a very cool learning experience.
Pay, Experience
The working hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Specimen Processer
General Laboratory Assistant (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月19日
I process manual and upload requisitions that come in while maintaining appropriate temperature ranges for the specimens. I also before transferring to the lab was the trainer for all the employees of the lab that I currently work in. Still work as a trainer for the lab but am not paid as a trainer or have the title as trainer either. Lab Manager says that we do not have enough people for there to be a Trainer Position.
長所
Benefits
短所
Lacking recognition
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
Lab Assistant Hematology (Core Lab) (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2017年10月18日
Nice place to work and supervisor are really nice, job security is 100 percent at this place. Good culture and respect each other employee and celebrate all festivals
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Horrible work culture
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年10月04日
This place is not an ideal workplace. Horrible management, long hours, horrible night hours, overworked and underpaid and under appreciated. Not ideal for anyone.
短所
Health risks, stress, bad management, cut-throat
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
fun workplace
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年9月11日
wow i can said enough about labcorp i would for for them in aheart beat i love my manager down to earth easy to get along with .she listen and understanding ,she not down your back and she is certein about her emplyee.she check on her staff.go vanesse she is PST supervisor.
free lunch on wensday
lunch is good
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
社風
good benefits, not paid enough
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Durham, NC2017年9月02日
poor to no training actually provided. granted this depends on your lab. either way, in any case and any position there you can get paid way more for the same position else where
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Typical day
Lab. Asst. (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年8月30日
The morning starts by collecting orders from fax and email.com. The day progresses by filling client orders and taking calls from hospitals, doctors offices, and clinics for supply needs.
Good customer service opportunities
getting stuck in a rut
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
benefit
Safety Data Associate / Laboratory Assistant (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2017年8月21日
workplace is like a warehouse. they made you work like a slave. good communication between staff and contractors, staff and contractors are counted in.
compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great Company
Laboratory Assistant Flow Cytometry (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年8月18日
Labcorp is Specialty and Innovation company that continue's to grow globally. Great people stay and go but the relationship with the patient and client has made a huge benefit.
near my home
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Production heavy
Specialty Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX 782132017年8月11日
This is a pap facility. Heavy production. Feet hurting, standing all day, stressing to meet required numbers. Management are hard with no sympathy because they have corporate breathing down their necks.
a job
production requirements.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Great benefits
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2017年8月08日
LabCorp is a great place to work. LabCorp offers a great deal of benefits that fits your lifestyle personally every year. The only thing I would say needs work id the hiring of management with knowledge of that company, and the pay to its employees are too low.
長所
paid days off, sick days, benefits.
hours, low pay