LabCorpのLaboratory Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 156 件見つかりました 3,010 件のレビューを見る
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月05日
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Okay place
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年7月02日
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Metairie, LA2018年6月28日
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Beacon Hill, WA2018年6月13日
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年6月13日
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
Lab assistant (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年6月05日
Great place to work. The management is compassionate and understanding. They understand that life happens to all of us. They take the time to get to know the employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Productive and fun workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Data Entry) (現在は退職) –  Itasca, IL2018年5月28日
I had worked with Labcorp for 3 years and I had an amazing experience working with them. Labcorp gives very competitive pay, benefits, internal growth.
長所
evrything is good in this company
lack of benefits
PST- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  California2018年5月26日
I worked for this company for 6 years and loved every bit of it. I was able to transfer to other areas and meet a variety of people, patients and management along the way. The only reason why I decided to seek other employment opportunity was because of the lack of benefits and the financial compensation.
great work enviorment
短所
benefits were at a high cost
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
management needs revamping
LAB ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC 272172018年5月23日
loved the job that i had...reason for leaving ...no pay increase for the experience i had. took advantage of my abilities...didn't feel appreciated...loved working with co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Fast-paced health services data entry position
Temporary laboratory assistant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月09日
Involved maintaining a fast paced work ethic in a high throughput environment. Identification of proper biochemical assays and attention to detail is a must.
Efficient high-throughput system
短所
Fast paced nature of the job can be overwhelming.
fast paced
Specialty Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年3月27日
received and processed patient samples and did data entry in the computer
entered all the information about the patient in the computer and submited for the next person to process
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
it was ok
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2018年3月19日
good experience peoples were nice but management is not professional some kind of favoritism going on between all supervisors
but nice and clean p;lace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Productive place to work
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Elon, NC2018年3月15日
I enjoyed my time at Labcorp but at times noticed it was very competitive to get promoted. I got along with my team and my team manager. Overtime was mandatory.
Rough
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Phoenix AZ2018年3月09日
Unless you have absolutely no experience, I would highly advise staying away from this company. Very high turnover due to the quality of management and the amount of work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Highly stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Edgewater, FL2018年3月06日
This company was the most stressful place of employment I have ever worked in. This particular supervisor was a bully and task master without being reasonable. For this, she lost many great employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
unorganized
lab assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年2月26日
this work environment would be a good place to work if there was no favoritism, selfishness, and unorganized poor team work.management sucks depending on the department
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Organized and quick work place
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Wheaton, MD2018年2月25日
The work day starts early and ends in the afternoon. I learned how to work with patients of all ages and mentalities. The management and work members was helpful to making sure I understood everything. The hardest part would be dealing with a huge influx of patients at once. The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure that the patient was as comfortable as possible during the procedure.
社風
My location was great to work at but received no management support
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Tacoma, WA2018年2月11日
No management support but great benefits and pay. I really enjoyed the location I worked at because I wasn't micromanaged and I worked at my own paced but still maintain my integrity to get the job done efficiently and professionally.
PAY & BENEFITS
LACK OF SUPPORT FROM MANAGEMENT
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Na
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年2月10日
Work was very acceptable and can be high pace at certain times!
It is a great job opportunity with benefits so you will be able to excel in a work experiences!
Benefit
社風
good and hardworking and friendly
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dublin, OH2017年12月21日
great place to work and people are so nice I love to work there and iam expecting to go back there, my supervisor she was good person. if they call me now im ready anytime to go back there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する