LabCorpのLaboratory Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 161 件見つかりました 3,186 件のレビューを見る
Not what I expected
Lab Assistant I (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年10月16日
The learning experience was the only good thing about the company.

If you want to receive good pay... you'll either have to work 3rd shift,have a certification or degree and work there over 5 years or more

They do not care about any obligations you have outside of work if you need to take off...If you request days off most likely you won't receive them...unless you and the mgmt are friends or you are the flunky or the snitch

You receive overtime just to get it taken away by taking hour or more lunches

And of course there's always mess going on and employees talk to you any kind of way when they don't know you like that.

Its best to stay to yourself and keep your business to yourself

You have to work extremely hard!!!! Or you'll be there all day till night

High turnover rate

Always complaints or talk about quitting

Do not work In Specimen Mgmt
Learning as you go/skills
短所
Unprofessional, pay is'nt good without degree
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
n/a
lab assistant (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年10月11日
It is a great place to work if you don't plan on advancing. I want to find a career and be happy. I feel like I am stuck in one place working at Labcorp.
Productive and nice placement
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2018年9月25日
My typical day consists of obtaining blood from patients in a nurse practitioner's office. I also prepare specimens for end of the day pickup. The most enjoyable part of my job are my patients. I learn so much from them. I love the nurse practitioner and her staff. My Supervisor is also amazing. I honestly can not think of anything that is hard in my position.
長所
Everything except job security.
短所
Job security is not guaranteed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
i am enjoying working here
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN2018年8月18日
its just been few days I started working here. this place has very cool and determined employees here. they explain everything so well. its a friendly place to work as well as learn many things.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Just Very Busy. over 100 patients per day or more
Lab Assistant & Group Lead (現在は退職) –  Simi Valley, CA2018年8月01日
Very Busy
a lot specially forensic testing
was ok we are only humans
was great, i meet people from different nationalities.
newborn baby's and infants
happy patients and doctors
i dont have much to say due to confidentiality
I am done with this i respect the policies of labcorp

llll
not much honestly
短所
no time for breaks but is ok patients come first
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月05日
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Okay place
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年7月02日
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Metairie, LA2018年6月28日
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Beacon Hill, WA2018年6月13日
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年6月13日
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Lab assistant (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年6月05日
Great place to work. The management is compassionate and understanding. They understand that life happens to all of us. They take the time to get to know the employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
lack of benefits
PST- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  California2018年5月26日
I worked for this company for 6 years and loved every bit of it. I was able to transfer to other areas and meet a variety of people, patients and management along the way. The only reason why I decided to seek other employment opportunity was because of the lack of benefits and the financial compensation.
great work enviorment
短所
benefits were at a high cost
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
management needs revamping
LAB ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC 272172018年5月23日
loved the job that i had...reason for leaving ...no pay increase for the experience i had. took advantage of my abilities...didn't feel appreciated...loved working with co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
My Personal Experience
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Olathe, KS2018年5月21日
Personally I have not had a great experience. So I really do not wish to give my opinion. I was hired to work a certain location but was often pulled to work at many other sites.
They have decent benefits
短所
Pay scale is a little low
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Fast-paced health services data entry position
Temporary laboratory assistant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年5月09日
Involved maintaining a fast paced work ethic in a high throughput environment. Identification of proper biochemical assays and attention to detail is a must.
Efficient high-throughput system
短所
Fast paced nature of the job can be overwhelming.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
fast paced
Specialty Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年3月27日
received and processed patient samples and did data entry in the computer
entered all the information about the patient in the computer and submited for the next person to process
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
it was ok
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Raritan, NJ2018年3月19日
good experience peoples were nice but management is not professional some kind of favoritism going on between all supervisors
but nice and clean p;lace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Productive place to work
Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Elon, NC2018年3月15日
I enjoyed my time at Labcorp but at times noticed it was very competitive to get promoted. I got along with my team and my team manager. Overtime was mandatory.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Rough
Lab Assistant (在職中) –  Phoenix AZ2018年3月09日
Unless you have absolutely no experience, I would highly advise staying away from this company. Very high turnover due to the quality of management and the amount of work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Highly stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (現在は退職) –  Edgewater, FL2018年3月06日
This company was the most stressful place of employment I have ever worked in. This particular supervisor was a bully and task master without being reasonable. For this, she lost many great employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する