LabCorpのPhlebotomistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 615 件見つかりました 3,004 件のレビューを見る
I love my job
Bilingual Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Marietta, GA2018年7月18日
My supervisor is amazing, very helpful. Love the company it self. They have education reimbursement, and many more perks. All the employees are helpful and friendly
i love my job
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Lyndhurst, NJ2018年7月17日
My daily routine i enter, draw and process depending of how many people at working with us.

We usually see 100 and plus patients daily we work in fast pace atmosphere.

I always think working as a team it makes the job better, that how we are in our site we work as a team the we can see 100 patients and it feels effortless.
good team mates
短所
we need 5 people instead of 4.
very career focused company
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月16日
I work independently on a iop setting. Very busy site. Been here for about 9 years. every so often clinic tries new laboratory but will go back to Labcorp because they treat them the best.
See below.
In-House Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2018年7月15日
I learned a lot here and didn't appreciate all that they had to offer. My phlebotomy skills were definitely honed with the variety of patients and situations I had to work on.
社風
Excellent way to help people
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX 797012018年7月14日
A typical day of work at LabCorp included ensuring the patient identity, working with physicians to ensure all labs ordered were correct, and processing specimens. The workplace culture varies, dependent on location.
Fun workplace
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  El Paso County, TX2018年7月12日
Good company to work.. really nice environment..good benefits.. flexible schedules.. management open door..no opportunity for promotion..salary not too bad
na
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Suffolk, VA2018年7月12日
Labcorp is a great company to work for but I feel that the supervisor and upper management need a lot of work. Someone need to manage the management and supervisors if you know what I mean.
社風
Extremely stressful not enough staff bad management.
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018年7月01日
Very incompetent co workers, always on the internet doing personal things, watching Netflix, the gossip in the clinic between the staff is extremely horrible would not recommend a friend or co worker to work for LabCorp. Co workers are not teamwork and if they don't get their way watch out.
Paid Holidays
Can't trust no one
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Needs Better Management
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月30日
LabCorp offers no compassion for their LabCorp employees. To LabCorp you are just a number & easily replaced. They believe what their clients have to say to keep them happy & very rarely ask your side of the story. If you get lucky you'll get a manager who will stick up for you. I believe management could be better. But the actual Phlebotomist team is awesome.
Christmas gifts/lab week presents
Sometimes don't get lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
i would work their again
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Little Silver, NJ2018年6月29日
I learned so much working thieri and loved the people I worked with for the many years I worked their and enjoyed I wish I could still be their and the people I meet and all the friend I made
Nice place to work
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年6月29日
The company is a nice place to work overall.
We do have lots of changes that are implemented on a daily basis and I can keep up with all the changes. So I consider myself to be a great person to work with.

I don't know the Ceo so I can't say if I like him/her or not.
長所
No one looks over my shoulder
Breaks are too short.
Look it
Phlebotomist Internship (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年6月26日
I was there for externship i learned alot about the company as a whole very friendly fast pace environment i would love to work t h ere if the opportunity presents itself
Learning eniviroment
Longer lunch needed
Protuctive
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年6月25日
My typical work days are always organized and relaxing. I have learned Cytology, Family Practice, and OBGYN doing the time that I have worked with them. Management is very supportive and easy to talk with. Hardest part of the job is certain areas can be overwhelming at times.
Patients that I care for
短所
Depending on days short breaks
typical day
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Itasca, IL2018年6月24日
working with labcorp you get an early start to your day the environment is fastpaced but there will be times when you have a lot of downtime and the supervisors are understanding of that
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Good Company Bad Management
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Olathe, KS2018年6月20日
The company as a whole is good, the management in the Midwest Region is horrible. Good company to grow and expand your skills as a phlebotomist. Good benefits, good coworkers.
長所
Benefits
短所
Very poor management in the Midwest Region
Productive workplace
Phlebotomist Technician (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年6月12日
It was overall a good first job in this field for me I learned a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to work at Labcorp especially not having prior experience
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Hard to get hired
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月12日
went thru 4-6 interviews before i was actually hired.very fast pace. little advancement. alot of older women work there. getting gifts for lab week. job security.
great experience
advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great work environment
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月11日
Productive work environment with a great atmosphere. I am continuously learning everyday new adventures. Management has your best interested at heart. The workplace culture is very diverse. There is nothing hard about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is meeting different people everyday.
the bonus
短所
benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Awful
Housecall Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2018年6月10日
Absolutely awful place to work. Do not pay enough for the work load they expect you to accomplish. Also they expect you to do everything they want with absolutely no overtime included.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Team work
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Freehold, NJ2018年6月08日
I start early in the morning around 6am, each one of our team knows their position to start the day. We have thirty minuts lunch break and small meeting with supervisor.
Good Benefits