LabCorpのPhlebotomistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 502 件見つかりました
Company has potential
PHLEBOTOMIST (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2017年12月15日
LabCorp is a great company but it would be better if people got hired and fired based off of their work rather than there personal relationships. Its a fast paced place to work so if your not a fast worker this may not be for you.
great experience
managment is a joke
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2017年12月12日
Very fast pace environment. Great benefits. Awesome pay. Great management. Sometimes I was a floater and that was great because I was able to meet different people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年12月06日
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
長所
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
短所
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
working at LabCorp is a great experience
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Nassau, NY2017年11月28日
working for LabCorp has been a great wonderful experience i can now say that i can draw blood with my eyes closed. I love to draw blood and see patients satisfied when leaving the facility
長所
leave when its still light outside
短所
you get a half hr lunch and you have to work every Saturday
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very unstable place to work.
In Office Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Wayne, MI2017年11月20日
I was laid off after almost 4 years, 3 weeks before Christmas. I was displaced twice because sales didn't investigate office volume before placement of in office Phlebotomist.
長所
Great pay and decent benefits
短所
Shorts staffed hard to take vacations. Unstable employment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Great Hours
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月16日
I worked and they paid me. The job had great hours. They have great benefits. I have room for advancement. I pay extra for travel and they pay for mileage. You get a hour for lunch. They start off pay is great. Coming to this company to me was a blessing. I just trying to get closer to home.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
day at lab corp working
Phlebotomist Technician (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2017年11月15日
open up the doors/ turn on the computers/ check the faxes for orders sent over by doctors for patients that are coming to get their labs/ check supplies/ dawn your PPE/check any patients waiting in and get their lab done/ clean up thru out the day/ bag up all specimens and call the lab courier for any stat labs. clean up / get all paperwork together that needs to be filed or faxed. as the day gets closer to closing time. get the lab ready for the next day.
excellent work hours
poor pay and management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Phlebotomist PSC
Part Time Phlebotomist Technician PST (在職中) –  Elyria, OH2017年11月15日
I absolutely LOVE my job. The people are great! I meet lots of wonderful new faces. They always seem to enjoy the experience during their visit. Although most people absolutely HATE having their blood drawn, I make it my business to keep them at ease and as comfortable as possible, and they express their appreciation to the gentle sticks, patience and consideration I give them as their phlebotomist. It's a wonderful environment.
長所
The pay, the patients, the staff and my co workers.
短所
I wish that hours were full time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Work Experience
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Center Specialist (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017年11月12日
LabCorp is a sound company with location opportunities throughout the united states with transfer options. I find that the work environment in the south is very different than in California.
社風
A poor manager can ruin a good team
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID 837042017年11月10日
Very diverse work, could be stressful at times. Good team and co-workers. Very poor management which lead me to leave. There were very few perks to working for the company, but the one I very much liked was free lab work. That can get expensive.
長所
Great co workers, free lab work
Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced and great management.
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月09日
A typical day at work would be very high volume and fast paced. Great coworkers and supervisors. You always had the supplies you needed which makes the day go better. Excellent department managers to call and quickly answer questions. Couriers that are truly hardworking and friendly, always on time.
長所
excellent benefits and multiple locations to be placed.
短所
better planning for time off.
Great patients, killer expectations
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年11月07日
While I learned amazing skills, the culture is very difficult. I maintained a PSC independently, averaging 60-70 patients daily. There is very little room for advancement, and a lot of times, obtaining support from higher departments was a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was working closely with ordering physicians and the patients.
Obtained amazing skills
No support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very productive, fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年10月31日
I really love my job with labcorp. The patients are very friendly I have yet to come across a rude patient. The only thing i really don't like is management. My supervisor would hardly call me to see how things are going, or if i ever needed anything (supplies wise).
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Productive and competitive workplace
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Alamo, CA2017年10月30日
At work every day is a challenge. The most I enjoy is help customers. I have the passion to do my job. LabCorp respect their employees and you can grow in this company.
sunday off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
job review
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Beverly, WV2017年10月28日
i love labcorp, i enjoyed my patient interactions and my patients liked me because i had gained there trust. I truely love that job. I learned to multi-task, manage supplies, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all ceu's but i kept up.
no breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Poor Management
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年10月28日
I left LabCorp for a job that paid $3 less, because upper management was so bad. When I first started at LabCorp the manager was great, but everything changed when he left. I can't even stress how bad the management is in the Dallas,Texas area.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Great company
PHLEBOTOMIST (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2017年10月27日
I really don’t have anything negative to say about the company, except for not having enough availability for closer working locations to home. There was lots of long distance driving for assignments, but as long as your willing to travel they will keep you working.
Availability
Travel
Ok place to work
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2017年10月26日
I loved working at LabCorp however I feel I was treated unfairly after a medical condition that I was trying to take care of. I loved working with patients, I was very good at my job and I have patients that would attest to that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun Workplace
Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Wilmington, NC2017年10月25日
I work in a doctor's office so I see patients all day and I am the only tech here to draw and collect labs for 12 doctor's. The office employees are very friendly and helps me as much as I need when I need it. I enjoy my job here because I see the same patients all the time in which I know some by name and when I'm out they won't allow other tech to draw labs for them.
Working in doctor's office
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
good place
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  West Chester, PA2017年10月15日
i really enjoyed working under my manager in West chester, the patients are a little rough to deal with but the job was ok. We did often work short staffed. That was really frustrating.

総合評価