LabCorpのService Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 209 件見つかりました 3,011 件のレビューを見る
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月17日
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月09日
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月06日
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, WA2018年7月04日
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
長所
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (現在は退職) –  Orange County, CA2018年6月12日
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
長所
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
短所
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Loved the job but couldn't stand the drive!
Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Cleveland Heights, OH2018年5月29日
I thoroughly enjoyed my role at LabCorp. There were many obstacles with upper management but the root of the issue for me was the hour drive to and from the PSC that was extremely taxing. If there was a position available closer to my home, I would consider applying for it.
長所
great salary, hour lunch, great incentives
短所
terrible upper management, favoritism, lack of communication, not flexible with time off requests
great place to work
Patient Service Tech Specialist/Floater (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年5月23日
great place to work sometimes it can be stressful .but i love the patients thats what makes it great,. reaiiy nice company to work for.and the saff is really friendly
very prof fam
n/a
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
labcorp
Patient Service Technician (Float) (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年5月14日
As a whole the company is good. Management needs a lot of work. As of now I am looking for other job opportunities as I have a poor supervisor. If I had a better supervisor I would stay with the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Extern work for experience
Patient Service Tech Extern (現在は退職) –  Perry, GA2018年5月08日
Learn extensively beyond having a two year degree in medical lab technician field. Very intense environment getting blood samples from patients for testing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Fast pace and productive
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年5月05日
A typical work day with no complaints. You work with little to no supervisor and all responsibilities were shared. Workplace culture was good and everybody was a team player.
Lunch provided
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Job Postion
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Pineville, NC2018年5月03日
I enjoy working with patients. LabCorp is a very organized company. I enjoyed my time there. The training is very good. The only thing that I did not care for was my direct manager. I would be told one thing & the manager would then do the exact opposite. I don't like working for someone that can't be honest even if the information that is given not favorable
Excellent training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (在職中) –  MD2018年4月14日
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
stress
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Tulsa, OK2018年3月29日
High stress, micro managed, employees opinion dont seem to matter. No matter how many compliments you receive if you get one complaint you are written up, even if it was unjust
pay
too much to name
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年2月25日
This is a good lot place to work for always there when you need help always checking up on employee's. Supervisors willing to help at any time. Nothing bad to say
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Love to hate this job
Patient Service Technician / Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年2月19日
Find another lab to work for if you go for a refence lab. They all pay more. Your raises are minimum and you do get quarterly bonuses if you collect cash from patients
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年2月11日
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (在職中) –  Pottstown, PA2018年2月09日
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the patients.
Patient Service Technician-Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Clear Lake, TX2018年2月03日
I enjoyed my experience with the patients and my co-workers. You were always learning things from each other and performing as a team to get through difficult situations with patients.
長所
Comraderay with co-workers and constantly learning
Long hours, poor pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Review
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Tech (在職中) –  Richmond, VA 232282018年1月31日
There are many chances to change your work environment, meaning there's always the operatunity to work in different doctors offices and out patient labs. the management is very responsive and supportive.
can retire with company
Patient Service Technician Specialist (在職中) –  Baltimore, MD2018年1月27日
can retire with company. Work with different people from all walks of life. Alright pay. Work somewhere else if you want to advance though. Not really for their phlebotomist.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する