LabCorpのService Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 223 件見つかりました 3,225 件のレビューを見る
社風
Labcorp is a good job for starters who wants experience.
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Irmo, SC2018年10月17日
Over all labcorp is a good company. It's not your ideal career job unless, you're corporate or a supervisor. There is no growth once you get in there and the pay is average. It's very fast pace and easy to do once you have been trained. I would not recommend this job to a friend.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Cut-Throat
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年10月10日
Nothing possible to say, if you want phlebotomy experience go elsewhere. Managers are incompetent and will throw anyone under the bus. Negative work environment and sexes group to work for.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
ok pay
Management can be challenging
Questionable employees
OT available
No room to advance without education
Work can be stressful and tedious
Great beginners job
Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Cary, NC2018年10月02日
Labcorp has a lot of advantages as far as benefits but the pay is inadequate for today's cost of living. Once you have the skill set the job is easy.
Benefits are good
短所
salary inadequate for the rising cost of living
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
very productive and informative
Patient Service Technician Specialist (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年9月26日
A typical day at work was very fast phase since specimens needs to be process in timely matter. Management was very nice and they make sure that breaks were taken on time. Learning that you were part of the patient's wellness is very rewarding. Through continuing education, you learn a lot of things like safety, different testing, management, privacy, billing, etc.
benefits, flexible hours, advancement
短所
It can get really busy, On call runs. off site lab draws.
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Jersey City, NJ2018年9月18日
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
短所
wish insurance was cheaper or free
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado2018年9月13日
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
短所
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
社風
Worked as an inter-office phlebotomist so it was awesome not having my boss on-site.
Patient Services Technician (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK2018年8月25日
It was better than working at Quest Diagnostics; it was a little less stringent & a little more relaxed. But as with other big lab companies, when mistakes are made in the main lab or when specimens are lost, the phlebs are always blamed.
長所
Loved the office that i was contracted to work in
短所
Low pay for the amount of responsibility
Great Job
Patient Service Technician Specialist (PSTS) (在職中) –  Paducah, KY 420012018年8月14日
Good place to work awesome people good benefits. Love traveling to all the different places and learning new things. overall I have no complaints about working here
Great Company!
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) Floater (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月14日
I enjoy working for this company! great pay and they have reimbursement programs. I am a float and i enjoy working for his company very much. my supervisor is very understanding.
Insurance is too pricey
Fair
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Succasunna, NJ2018年8月09日
Chance for going further. Balance and equal opportunity. Nice benefit. Hapy to be working for labcorp. Can't say better things about labcorp. Being happy is key
社風
not staffed like a place should be
phlebotomist- patient service tech (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月29日
i got positions taken away and they never told me why. management is not friendly and talks down to the employees. hardest part of the job is knowing.
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月17日
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月12日
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2018年7月09日
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月06日
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, WA2018年7月04日
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
長所
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (現在は退職) –  Orange County, CA2018年6月12日
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
長所
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
短所
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
社風
Loved the job but couldn't stand the drive!
Patient Service Technician (在職中) –  Cleveland Heights, OH2018年5月29日
I thoroughly enjoyed my role at LabCorp. There were many obstacles with upper management but the root of the issue for me was the hour drive to and from the PSC that was extremely taxing. If there was a position available closer to my home, I would consider applying for it.
長所
great salary, hour lunch, great incentives
短所
terrible upper management, favoritism, lack of communication, not flexible with time off requests
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
great place to work
Patient Service Tech Specialist/Floater (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年5月23日
great place to work sometimes it can be stressful .but i love the patients thats what makes it great,. reaiiy nice company to work for.and the saff is really friendly
very prof fam