LabCorpのService Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 183 件見つかりました
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2017年12月07日
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年11月09日
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Round Rock, TX2017年10月30日
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年10月23日
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
FUN PLACE
EXTREMELY BUSY
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Hilton Head Island, SC2017年10月20日
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Under paid...Over worked
Patient Services Technician/ Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2017年10月08日
You do four different positions in one day...But only get paid for one...... I fought to get into labcorp just to be totally disappointed!! They truly need new management
THE INTERACTION WITH THE PATIENTS
PAY..JOB DUTIES
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Enjoy providing a service to patients
Patient Service Technician Specialist (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年10月04日
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the part I play is very important in the delivery of health care. The doctor can't diagnosis or treat a patient without the service I provide.
社風
Over all it is a nice place to work
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Monroeville, AL2017年9月28日
Work day is steady and sometimes fast pace.

We take cash, credit, check, debit, money order payments on present and past due bills.

I love interacting with my patients, but the most hardest thing to deal with is asking for payments on bills.
Fun at work
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Burlington, NC2017年9月25日
I found working a the lab to be very fun. I enjoyed all the conversations witht the patients as I would collect the blood or specimens from them. The staff was alo very nice.
FUN WHILE YOU WORKED
短所
SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT THE MAIN LAB WITH LAB QUESTIONS OR PROBLEM
Poor Management
PATIENT SERVICES TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年9月25日
Not really any room for advancement. Management is extremely disorganized. No support of staff from management. Expected to do the job of two or three people without the pay.
It's a job
短所
Low pay for all the work required
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Growing and good work environment
Service Technician (在職中) –  NC2017年9月20日
This is a very good company to work for and grow with. They have a lot of opportunities for someone wanting to advance in their career. They also take care of their employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
fast paced
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Hawthorne, CA2017年9月09日
very fast paced environment. Always understaffed. Sometimes the availability of supplies was limited, as for example butterfly needles. The hardest part was dealing with problem patients.
Always busy
expensive benefits
Productive, quickpaced workplace.
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, PA2017年9月08日
Great working environment. Exceptional supervisor! Hard to schedule time off. Great medical, dental, and vision benefits. No weekends or holidays. Yearly holiday gift!
Very generous pay
短所
Hard to schedule time off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
good place to work
Current Patient Service Tech. Float (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年8月30日
labcorp is a nice place to work. they are competitive with pay and benefits. management is always good and fair. I enjoy the patients and meeting new people. I also enjoy working with the clients we. Labcorp also does really good hiring from within for promotions and such.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
good benefits
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2017年8月12日
cool place to work, depending on where you are placed. I personally would not reapply. I learned a lot during my time there. That is all i have to say about this company.
high volume
Patient Service Technician Specialist (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2017年8月08日
A typical work week with high volume of patient, the hardest part is when a co-work is out , there is not coverage time to time. Make stressful for the employee who trying their best to satisfiy the employer to committ a good customer service to the company.
time off
短所
no coverage for time off request
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (在職中) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017年8月07日
I like my job and the patients. I feel that at the present time there is no room for advancement in my skill set here at labcorp. Believe that I need more of a challenge.
ok
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Norristown, PA2017年7月30日
loved the company hated my coworker and disliked my supervisor because she was unfair and allowed others to do things that were against company policy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good place to get a lot of experience
Patient Service Technician (現在は退職) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2017年7月26日
Good place to work to gain experience, fast paced environment, a lot of work expected of you without the pay. Some sites work better as a team than others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
long time work
Patient service technician (在職中) –  Kingston, NY 124012017年7月25日
busy place to work. I have done in house phlebotomy and out out patient phlebotomy. both very different and very demanding. you have to be a hard worker and a multitasker.

総合評価