LabCorpのSpecimen Accessionerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 119 件見つかりました 3,011 件のレビューを見る
社風
Very interesting place to work, management can be a little better than what it is
Sr Service Rep/ Clinical Lab Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年7月15日
A typical day at work consist of daily picking up human specimens to be processed for testing for diseases and illnesses. Making sure the proper testing is performed so that Doctors can get the right answers to know how to treat their patients.
長所
Your first year you receive 3 weeks of vacation.
Management is poor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
alright
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Hollywood, FL2018年7月11日
it is an alright job if you do not do anything during the day. night shift is hard on me since i go to school during the day and have a son and then go to work at night. it was diffcult
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
It’s not worth it
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月01日
The tasks at LabCorp are simple, but management puts a lot of pressure to meet their quota, while their employees deal with an overwhelming amount of specimens to process. There is mandatory overtime, due to the fact that they constantly add new clients, despite the fact that the lab is severely understaffed. You work as a team, so if someone is slacking you end up doing that work. On top of that, management also allows their favorite employees to leave whenever they please, which leaves even more work for everyone else. The employees are overworked, and management puts a lot of pressure on the leads to keep it that way, so much, that it’s nearly impossible to take a simple bathroom/ water break apart from the breaks they give you. On the bright side, you do get to listen to music, but if you seem like you’re enjoying yourself just a little too much you will be scolded. Management cares more about numbers and money then they do about the employees or their wellbeing, they are nothing but another “body” to them. If you are looking for a high-stress fast-paced environment with overtime hours, no sleep, no personal life, low pay, then this is definitely for you. I miss my coworkers and working with LabCorp is an experience I don’t regret, but the amount of anger, boredom, fatigue, and stress I felt working there was overall not worth it. There is much that can be said about this place but I’ll leave it at that. LabCorp has the potential of being a great company to work for, but I cannot recommend working for them until they fix their system which, from what I have seen this year,  続きを読む I highly highly doubt will ever happen.  折りたたむ
benefits, music, coworkers
短所
pay, hours, management, job culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Varied job components
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Throop, PA2018年6月27日
Working for a small laboratory that had been bought out by LabCorp provided an opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of medical lab work, from courier dispatch to specimen handling and biohazard packaging. Am not sure how this compares to the company's current culture of larger, centralized laboratories.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Fast paced workplace
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年6月06日
The overtime was unbelievable ! I really liked the fast paced environment! The coworkers and staff are excellent! I really enjoyed working there with everyone
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
An okay place to work on
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年5月16日
Only has night shifts. Lots of over time. Pay is okay but they can do better. Management is okay. Employees are very nice. Met a lot of great people. Overall Labcorp is a good company to work on.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Mundane and easy work
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年5月09日
A typical day at work included sample processing, labeling and packaging. The work is very mundane and does not change. There is not much though required.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Cool
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Pensacola, FL2018年4月16日
Nice place to work, low-key and relaxed. It does take a while to get hired but once you are in the door, the sky is the limit. Can't wait to move up the ladder and become more successful here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good place to get lab experience
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年4月04日
This was a new learning experience for me. I was able to learn a lot about lab work and safety pertaining to hazardous specimens. Very interesting at times.
Interesting environment
短所
Earnings and hours could have been better for me.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good place to go
Lead Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年3月14日
There are issues at LabCorp that you may find at many other places, but the things they do right they do exceedingly well. I would recommend giving them a try if you are able to, be wary of 3rd shift as that one can get intense with the limited resources on that shift.
Great Benefits, receptive Management
3rd shift lacked support around 2015 making it difficult to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
社風
Plenty of hours if you want to work a lot
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年3月11日
Great place to work if you want to be busy all of the time. Work goes by quick but you have to work overtime whenever business needed require it. You get to switch tasks pretty often so work doesn't get boring even though it is very repetitive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
I wouldn't recommend it
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年3月05日
Lack of management. Understaffed and overworked with management 2 hours away...so basically nonexistent. Absolutely no professionalism. Catering to mediocre employees and giving no thought to the good ones. Mandatory overtime,most of the time, more than 50 hours a week.
長所
Great insurance, even if a bit expensive.
Lack of Management, stressful, Overworked
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
Consistant works hours with guarenteed overtime
Specimen Management and Accessioner (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年2月19日
Labcorp is a good place to work if you are looking for a full time job at night. Most nights you will work a full shift and depending on the work load, you may work an additional hour, which does count as overtime pay. There are opportunities to work on the weekends, which counts also for overtime pay, but is completely optional. The leadership is good and willing to help with any questions you may have and will make sure your problem is completed before moving to the next thing.
The benefits from Labcorp are good, with a descent healthcare program and good 401k options, as well reduced costs due to healthy living habits.
The cons for the job include repetitive work every night, lowish pay with only one pay increase per year, and not being able to advance to another position till you have worked there a full year.
長所
Consistant hours, overtime pay, paid vacation, good benefits
短所
Repetitive work, lowish pay, limited pay increase
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 3報告する
Labcorp-Dallas Main Lab
Specimen Accessioner-Full Time (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年2月18日
The company is not bad to work for but working at the wrong lab will sour your taste on the entire company. Working at the Dallas Main Lab was an experience I never had. There was no advancement opportunities, blatant favoritism and a short leash. The training was inadequate and management was always non existent. When management was around, they were constantly down employees throats simply so they did not look bad. I have heard other labs are run more efficiently, but this is not that and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy.
Good Benefits
短所
Ridiculous management, no advancement, inadequate leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
fast paced
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年2月09日
this position is glorified data entry. super easy if you have a good memory and can type quickly and review your work. attention to detail is important while entering your cases and checking the work of your co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Fast pace and a lot of responsibility
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2018年2月06日
Working with clinical specimens having to package them for shipment to the main laboratory. Work was at times very fast paced and can vary on a daily basis. Hours can be long and most work is done in the evening to late night.
Decent benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work besides manager creating hostile work environment
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2018年2月02日
Worked as a specimen accessioner; loved the job, it was challenging and quick-paced. The only reason I left was due to poor management and the hostile work environment she created.
PTO; Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 4報告する
LabCorp
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Tucker, GA2018年1月22日
LabCorp is a great employer to work for the people are great everyone works as a team. The benefits are great, the employee website has many perks great company overall!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great Supervisor and staff
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Savannah, GA2018年1月19日
Not fast paced until about 6:30pm then the working begins to pick up pace. The staff members are helpful and get the job done before the shipment deadline.
Great incentives
短所
Not as organized as it should be
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced environment
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年1月02日
LabCorp is a fast paced environment and there are certain things you must learn on the fly. The staff is also very cooperative and helpful the only thing I didn't enjoy much were the hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する