LabCorpのSpecimen Accessionerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 99 件見つかりました
Too much going on
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2017年12月07日
During my time with this company they were undergoing a merger with two or three other similar companies. Management basically left it up to the employees on figuring out how it would work. Little to no communication from management. Environment felt like an assembly line. Work is remedial and monotonous.
Pleasant co-workers
Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Very Tiring and draining
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月05日
You are worked to the bone, many long hours, lots of non stop typing, barely any breaks, food was impossible to fine for overnight shift. You barely had any time to do anything when you get home, barely any sleep, and I am surprised I made it this long. It is a good job if you like overtime but honestly for the pay it was not worth it. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with their numbers, overall work quota. I enjoyed my co workers.
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2017年10月30日
Labcorp is an awesome place to work you learn so much and there is plenty to do I thought I had a weak stomach until working there and realized my stomach is not as weak as I thought the management was pretty good
Great experience
Long Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Very stressful
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  New Brighton, MN2017年9月30日
You will be put down by managment that your not working hard enough. extreme amounts of favortisim not worth the small amount of pay for such hardwork
Paid time off
Managment/hr
社風
Great place to get your foot in the door of the medical field.
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年9月27日
Lapcorp is a very fast passed work environment. great work environment friendly coworkers and management. room for advancement. company reimbursement for continuing education and obtaining new certificates and degrees.
great pay and benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Medical processing and data entry position with long hours but some good benefits
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年9月21日
A typical day at LabCorp Medical Laboratory goes something like this: you clock in at work at around 8:30 or 9 at night, are placed at a computer or workstation and are either typing and sorting specimens until break/lunch time is called. Working in the pre-analytical department may not be a sustainable long term career: the hours are very long (on average 1 to 2 hours of overtime a day) so it is very difficult to maintain a balance between working and actually living. There is a high turnover rate so management and leads are constantly overwhelmed between maintaining specimen flow and training/interviewing new employees. I observe many people who request time off are denied but, yet, there are a lot of call outs per night. LabCorp is a decent place to gain lab/medical experience and the pay is alright when accounting for the pay differential and overtime pay. The health benefits are quite good and most employees are nice, hardworking, and willing to help anyone that is new.
Benefits, pay differential for 3rd shift
短所
long hours, poor management, high turnover rate, excessive call outs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
OK place to work
Specimen accessioner (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年8月12日
Great place to work with opportunities for lots of overtime. Staff was friendly, management was "ok". At times you were somewhat "forced" to stay over. If not, other employees became disgruntled.
Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
Unprofessional Workplace
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2017年7月30日
Management had no ideal how to manage employees. Employees were not concerned about their jobs and management was not capable of encouraging/making them care. Co-workers talked and gossiped entire day while the work continued to pile up. And the turnover rate was terrible.
decent benefits
management, coworkers, no teamwork
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
fast-paced
Specimen Accessioner/specimen processor (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年7月23日
it was a fast-paced workplace yet fun to work at...
The hardest part was to stand for a prolonged period of time preparing/collecting the specimens. Although chairs were provided, you are on your feet most of the time.
There's a camaraderie amongst us, thanks to our graveyard shift supervisor who was human and sensitive to his subordinates.
短所
prolonged standing at work station
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
Terrible working enivornment
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年7月01日
This is not a place that I would recommend to anyone. Employees are over worked. Not enough pay,no place for growth. Supervisor is not fair. Employees have no help from higher management. The superivisor does not know how to handle her employees. Not only that she not able to work under pressure.
bad pay, no growth
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
No Structure
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2017年6月30日
Accessioning is not the place for growth and advancement. Leadership and management communicates poorly and shows favoritism. Conversations are not confidential. Professionalism is very poor. There is no structure or organization. If things were done fairly and professional, I guarantee work can be out in time, there will be more team effort, and the turnover rate wouldn't revolve as much!
長所
Benefits
短所
Poor management/leadership, favoritism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
社風
Enjoyed the workplace but to much daily pressure
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年6月29日
The pressure to get a specific amount of specimens or passed that amount in a timely hour got very overbearing. I liked some co-workers but most co-workers did not communicate with each other.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
good place to work
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Knoxville, TN2017年6月11日
Everywhere you go you will have issues with peoples personalities. That was the only issue I had here. They were very flexible when I needed to come in late or leave a few minutes early.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
Needs Help
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年6月05日
There is constant rollover due to 2 hour mandatory overtime every night for the last 8 years at least. Management is sorely lacking in support and knowledge.
短所
OT, low pay, mediocre benefits
productive
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  New Jersey2017年5月07日
so fun working there a lot of gossips unfair treatment but job is good its only the salary and the co worker they talk a lot of things that is not work related
free lunches sometimes
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
社風
Need an older group of ppl working here
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年4月17日
LabCorp is a great company to work for if work is distributed evenly throughout the lab! The pay is just okay not the best! The good thing is you can advance within the company and earn a little more money but not much.. This is a multi billion dollar company, its employees work hard and deserve so much more compensation than what they receive!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
Very Good Company
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  McKees Rocks, PA2017年4月02日
Good place to work for many reasons:
Great teamwork, personable managers that are always available to help when needed, and opportunities to move up. The hardest part of the job is that requirements for specimen preparation change somewhat frequently.
Everyone works together
2nd shift job, high cost healthcare
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Unorganized
Specimen Accessioner (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年3月31日
Second company I've been to that is really lacking communication. Mangers and supervisors very, unprofessional. I worked in the lab, and there was just so much that needed to be done.
短所
Long hours, not good enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
stressful work place
Specimen Accessioner/On-site Hospital Processor (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年3月24日
There is absolutely no room for advancement in the accessioning department. The management is uncaring to complaints or work related issues. Management is obsolete, not trained well at all. employees constantly try to get other employees fired that they don't like,
short breaks, immature employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
lab
Specimen Accessioner (在職中) –  Raritan, NJ2017年3月12日
Working overnight consists of receiving specimens, processing the paperwork, ensuring specimen match paperwork, dividing specimens for department pick up. Hardest part of the night is keeping busy when wok gets redundant. I find that racing my own time from the previous hour helps get back on track while improving productivity.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 3報告する