League of Conservation Voters の社員レビュー

League of Conservation Voters のレビューをすべて表示

Exhausting, but worthwhile
Field Organizer (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年9月06日
The hours, timelines, and last minute changes are a keystone of working here. Some managers were terrific, others were not. There was a healthy culture.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する

League of Conservation Voters のその他の社員レビュー

Decent pay, poor hours
Field Organizer (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2016年12月30日
A typical day for a field organizers looks like running a phone bank shift in the morning, canvassing in the afternoon, making recruitment calls for several hours following lunch (typically from 4-8) then entering data until 9 or 10.

You do learn a lot about how political campaigns operate, and get to work alongside ambitious and passionate people. Organizers typically tend to be recent college grads, so the job offers a unique social opportunity for young professionals.

I didn't find the management, however, to be very helpful or even competent. In my experience, field directors and political directors tend to view organizers as expendable. People were let go all the time for no better reason than the boss not liking them. Job security is flippant, and there aren't many opportunities for upward advancement in campaign life, since the work ends as soon as the election does.

The hardest part of the job was the hours. We were working seven days a week between Labor Day and Election Day with no days off, typically 10-12 hour days. It begins to wear on you soon, and can have a big toll on your personal relationships outside of work. You'll hardly ever see your friends or family.
長所
Competitive pay, especially for recent college grads.
短所
Very poor work life balance, little room for growth in the organization.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun workplace with friendly coworkes
Intern (現在は退職) –  Des Moines, IA2015年6月02日
I would go in and phone bank and we would have conversations about a wide variety of interesting topics inbetween calls. Everyone was very helpful and friendly, and encouraged me to be the best intern I could be.
長所