Lowe'sの社員レビュー

26,694 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Overall Good place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Shelby, NC2018年6月20日
Started in March of 16, right before the hundred days of "hail" Started out as cashier, and eventually moved to customer service. Management doesn't really care about the staffs issues and normally they don't follow the policies with returns and complaints so they make the CSA's look stupid in front of customers. The scheduling is terrible, never enough people staffed, and you never really have a consistent schedule which is annoying. They swear the people that work there don't have lives .
eh
eh
Great Place to work
Service Manager (在職中) –  Dalton, GA2018年6月20日
Great place to work and advance in a career , but with only one weekend off a month and rotating schedules the work life balance is tilted more toward work.
easy to advance
schedules vary on a 4 week rotation
社風
Hard work that was worth it.
Front End Loader (現在は退職) –  Chantilly, VA2018年6月20日
Worked eight hours a day, where there was always something to do. Ported carts early on in the morning while answering calls from customer service to retrieve items in receiving, and bring them to the customer service desk for pick-up by customers. When calls were slow and carts did not need to be brought into the store, i would assist whatever department needed help. I used powered equipment including automated pallet jacks, fork lifts, and order picker lifts every day in my capacity as a front end loader.
Customer service associate
Operator (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336152018年6月20日
Worked in appliances, plumbing, electronics, shipping and receiving and outside garden dept.. I was pretty versatile in all deptmartments I did everything and operated everything such as the cherry picker forklift etc...
n/a
Cashier, Customer Service (在職中) –  Westlake, LA2018年6月20日
I enjoy working here but I need more money, I need more money to be able to get back up on my feet by myself. Money, hours and coworkers are great. Just my personal things going on
社風
retail business with great benefits
Lowe's Home Improvement - CSA (現在は退職) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018年6月20日
A typical day at lowes is business in your department waiting on customers, stocking shelves and team work,

I have learned a lot since being at Lowe's. I have worked in several different departments (paint, plumbing, electrical, seasonal, flooring and night stock).

The management has been restructured in the last year with loss of several positions.

I don't find any part of my job at Lowe's hard. I enjoy waiting on customers and helping to education them.
Great Benefits
社風
Moderately a good place for starters.
Customer Service Sales Associate (在職中) –  sc2018年6月20日
Lowes is a relatively a good place to work. There are many things that you need to learn before being comfortable communicating with customers, but it is durable. Diligence is an essential trait.
Flexibility
Health Care
Fast-paced and uneven expectations
Inside Lawn and Garden Associate (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年6月20日
Management had high expectations but only relied on a few employees to get it done. Rest of the department crew were just bodies. The new management structure system has cut any room for advancement in half. You did get two days off in a row on a rotation which was a positive.
長所
days off were set on a rotation
短所
expectations were not equal to all employees
doble moralistas.
Asesor de servicio al cliente (在職中) –  Hermosillo, Son.2018年6月20日
la cultura laboral esta bien desarrollada, pero, el hecho de tener que pedir permiso para renuncia o que te la hagan dificil para renunciar eso si es algo incomodo. Compañeros que te reportan por pequeñas cosas Lowes hermosillo puede ser el que más venda de la Republica mexicana pero el equipo de trabajo no es el mejor son muy inmiscuidos.
seguro médico, bonos.
短所
Pierdes muchas cosas por una sola falta o retraso de algunos minutos, es igual si faltas.
Ok place to work.
Delivery Driver (在職中) –  Edmond, OK2018年6月20日
The store didn't care about their employees they only cared about the customer and money. Managment will bully you around. Tried to get problems solved and manages were not listening to what you were saying. Was labled as a complainer.
Out of the store
stupid managers
they treat employees well
Front End Cashier/Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Manchester, NJ2018年6月20日
good place to work. very physical work on your feet most of the shift.
good benefits, employee appreciation lunches, contests. fun and laid back atmosphere, but stressful too.
treated well, good benefits
短所
standing a lot, long shift, inconsistent work schedules
社風
Seasonal a starter job for a highschooler
Customer Service Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carol Stream, IL2018年6月20日
I only worked here for a short time. It felt like forever. It was really hard for me to quit due to I love my front end manager. The training was very inconsistent they throw you were ever they need you I am not use to bouncing around on jobs. A lot of the managers were rude which was surprising to me cause managers are to lead by example.. Some were mean and just looked like they didn't want to be there. Overall its a place for teens and college kids to get there feet wet in the work industry.
長所
The pay was ok for retail
There Pro Service Team Attitude Is horrible
I enjoyed my Job
claims clerk (現在は退職) –  Edmonton, AB2018年6月20日
Lowe's was a great place to work. I was apart of the team that built-up the store 3211. I made lots of friends with all the employees. It was a pleasure going to work.
Bonuses and store BBQs
Don't have any
Family atmosphere
Plumbing pro (在職中) –  Pittsboro, NC2018年6月20日
Great place to work.. Benefits are excellent but salary is low. There is a family like atmosphere. They work with you when you need time off. The people are wonderful.
長所
Benefits
短所
Salary
社風
Working with Lowe's was a good thing for me at the time
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hartford, CT2018年6月20日
Working for lowe's as a cashier and a Delivery Driver was a good experience for me was younger and it was fun Driving all around the state with a coworker and meeting customer was good.
社風
Productive but could be better
Garden Associate (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年6月20日
I love working here it was fun but the only thing I didn't like the way I didn't get to work my full hours during the night shift usually i had to work that shifts because I had school but I was cut-off maybe half an hour or maybe rarely even an hour just because our management wanted to leave early that's the only thing I have a problem with.
社風
Good work place to work for the public
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Riverview, FL2018年6月20日
Lots of multi-tasking and being on your feet. Safety is a major concern for this company when it comes to their employees. This company is very flexible when it comes to working with you on your schedule if you attend school or have a secondary job. Management is alright, depending on the store you're at, but most stores coordinate fairly well together. I would say the hardest part of this job is handling the very few angry belligerent customers that come in from time to time. One of the pros about this job once you're past the hiring process is working with the other employees, the company sets a precedence to maintain a safe, friendly, and fun work environment.
長所
Breaks, hour lunches, and great insurance.
Great place
Manager (在職中) –  Michigan2018年6月20日
It’s a great company to work for the schedules suck, but the advancement opportunities are there if you are willing to work hard. In 2 years I was able to move from part time to management. Most of the managers are about development except for a few.
Great benefits
Schedule is awful
Fun workplace
Logistics Analyst (現在は退職) –  Fairview Heights, IL 622082018年6月20日
Although quiet, it is very fast paced and time consuming. You have to be able to separate the fun and work. Office parties are excellent and rewards are great when you reach a goal
Productive and rewarding workplace
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Abilene, TX2018年6月20日
A typical work day consisted of walking around the store asking customers if they needed assistance with anything with any of the products. I also occasionally helped out in one of the different areas of the store.
申請されたプロフィール