Lowe'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 29,793 件見つかりました 29,798 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Home Décor Sales and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Eatontown, NJ2018年12月09日
fun place to work, nice environment and room for advancement. faced pace environment, challenging, and fair. worked with many great people always willing to give a helping hand. I defiantly would go back.
社風
Productive, lax, and fun place to work at!
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Hamburg, PA2018年12月09日
I work as a Customer Service Associate (CSA) and check out customers as well as clean, provide service, answer questions for customers, and sell protection plans as well as try to get leads for specialists. Great work environment and very understanding staff.
長所
Events, great pay and benefits, friendly coworkers
短所
Sometimes wont get breaks, management needs work, weird security policy
社風
It’s a good place to work if you like being busy constantly
Paint Associate (在職中) –  Monaca, PA2018年12月09日
Besides being in your department. You have to downstock items and also we have to do IRP’s which counts inventory. And we have to do this everyday especially if you open.
Hour Lunch, Discounts
Not enough hours
Working at Lowe's
Front End Cashier / Customer Service (在職中) –  Fort Payne, AL2018年12月09日
Lowe's is a very nice place to work and the people are kind.

I feel like a person with goals and they would like to help me achieve my goals.

Working with people can be challenging and rewarding and I appreciate the opportunity Lowe's offers.
社風
If customer service retail is your thing
Commercial Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Longmont, CO2018年12月09日
Customer service in the home improvement retail setting, great if you want to try something different or if this is your field. I worked at the competitor and I chose Lowe's over them but chose product selection at the competition.
Busy place to work.
Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM 871092018年12月09日
Lowes was a busy place a call center for major appliance repair calls. Manager was great and very helpful and accomodating with all of his team. Team mates were great.
okay place to work for
Lumber Associate (現在は退職) –  Regina, SK2018年12月09日
great staff an fun place to work only two issues i had were lack of saport an lack of willing to give 80 hours a week for full times employies. staff is willing to help all over the store.
lots of help
full time is not 80 hours a week
Better than Home Depot!
CSA - Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Youngstown, OH2018年12月09日
I've been there for 14 months and as a CSA, I did enjoy my job because I like interacting with customers and get alot of compliments that were better than any other stores that we meet their needs and always friendly. I also give extra thanks to our active/retired veterans. :)
長所
Benefits
短所
Health insurance is way too expensive.
fun place to work
Department Manager- Tools (現在は退職) –  Brenham, TX2018年12月09日
very clickish so had to get in good with the managers. some people don’t do anything at all while the responsibility lies on a few good souls. be expected to work many departments
walking and talking
heel spurs
Good employee
Garden Center Associate (在職中) –  Little Rock, AR2018年12月09日
It is easy job to learn, but they put extra work on their good employee. Also they let a lot of the men walk about why they have a women do most of the outside lifting.
Okay temporary Job
Lumber Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Delta, PA2018年12月08日
Management cuts hours a lot, however the job is low stress and pretty relaxed. Pay could be better, and communication definitely needs improvement. Nobody is held accountable for their own job. Management plays favorites.
Fun working there
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  New Westminster, BC2018年12月08日
Like it because of the interactive place where you help customers and try your best to satisfy them with your work. Working environment is also good.
stressful and poor management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年12月08日
Working at lowes I was very stressed about my working schedule and the way my managers handled things. Between passing aggressive customers to lower status employees to not deal with them and constantly blaming other employees of nothing gets done. Most employees there loved to gossip and managers would do nothing to stop it. The hardest part of the job was trying to defend myself against rumors that were spreading like wild fire.
Lowes
Service Manager (在職中) –  Parkville, MD2018年12月08日
The company needs to further develop is infrasturcture to be able to move forward with technology. they are constantly chasing their tails when it comes to this component
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Gratiot, MI2018年12月08日
I worked at Lowe's for nine years and found it to be a great company with excellent management. I enjoyed many benefits while working there and would recommend it as a potential employer to anyone who asked. I cannot say enough positive things.
Workplace culture
Associate (在職中) –  Middletown, NY2018年12月08日
People who work here are great, but are leaving in droves. Due to retirement, relocation/finding better jobs, and some just hate working here. It's getting tough on those who are left since they are slow to hire new people and we all feel the squeeze. But i guess that's typical when half the work force leaves in the span of three months.
produtive fun place
Bakery Manager (現在は退職) –  Lewisville, NC2018年12月08日
very productive days time passed fast enjoyed talking to customers production slicing meats making trays cooking foods makings salads and subs putting up trucks was the hardest part of job
working with fun people
great benefits
Awesome place to work
RTM Clerk (在職中) –  Topeka KS2018年12月08日
I love my job, Im just not making enough to support my commute back and forth to work every day. My job was very fast paced, my manager is the best and im not sure I will find another as good as her. The hardest part of the job is lifting, pushing and pulling appliances. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with other employees. The receiving, and delivery teams are great
Loved my Hours
短所
didnt make enough to support my commute
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
my boss was great we still see each other
DEPARTMENT MANAGER OF RECEIVING (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年12月08日
The saw great potential in me, they complimented me and promoted me. Regard my feed back; treat me with respect me. Talk to not at me.lowes overall care about me
長所
like i mention they really look out for as best could be
短所
jealousy, paly apart in when you grow and they don't, will fine way to get you fired
Great team to work for
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  Valdosta, GA2018年12月08日
Teaches the meaning of P.R.I.D.E. very family oriented. Made sure everyone was accountable for safety. Positive , friendly and motivating team members
申請されたプロフィール