Lowe'sの社員レビュー

21,714 件のレビューを表示
Great Company
Flooring Sales and Shipment Specialist (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月10日
You will not have a set set schedule as a full time employee unless you get a certain job within the company. There are days you will close and open the next day. Some days are busy, others are slow. I learned so much about home improvement from my peers and management. If the contractors like you, they will teach you as well. They also watch for the hard workers and will try to recruit you. Work culture isn't bad. Most days you work your department alone and with a hour or so coverage. You will have a department you will cover down on from time to time. Cross training is a must. The work culture is amazing. You will meet wonderful people and build good connections.
長所
benefits
短所
30 minute lunch
Great place for students
Customer Service, Cashier, (在職中) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月10日
Great for students and someone looking for a little extra income. Not much opportunity for advancement. Work schedule is very mixed so it's hard to plan regular activities in your life. Great people to work with but must be a self motivated person.
社風
Best work environment with very friendly coworkers and best management.
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Cambridge, ON2017年12月10日
Lowe's Home Improvement store in Cambridge is one of the best place a person can work for, with cooperative workers and supporting managers. The store has very nice working environment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sewell, NJ2017年12月10日
Good part time job, pays well and great advancments. Very flexible when it comes to deciding when and when you can’t workbut be prepared to be called in sometimes on your days off.
Great for students
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Radford, VA2017年12月10日
Work environment is great for students but career advancement is almost unheard of. The pay scale could really use some work. New hire employees are commonly paid more than tendered and knowledgeable employees. Also, taking on more responsibility only takes on extra work, no compensation is awarded.
Great benifits
短所
Lack of advancement and unfair pay scale
社風
They are not out for their employees
Runner (現在は退職) –  Rockford, IL2017年12月10日
They do not care for their employees and they do not care if they get hurt. They are out to make a number and that is all. They do no want quality the do not want you to be happy or have a good work day.
They give you incentives
短所
The drain the life out of you. Trying to run you rage to met your quota
社風
good job, not enough hours
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Southern Pines, NC2017年12月10日
I enjoy my job at Lowes but I need full time hours. I pay my own bills and find it hard to make ends meet on part time hours. It is hard to get on full time
great job
part time only
社風
fair workplace nothing personal but friendly
Paint Guide (現在は退職) –  Pharr, TX2017年12月09日
This place was so fun. Everyone enjoys it there because there is no stress of people taking things personally. They have a human resources to handle any disputes so you take ease at stressful situations.
長所
free food for lunch, friendly environment, decent pay and hours
短所
customers can be picky about having a man tell them where things are.
fun fastpaced good people
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Steubenville, OH2017年12月09日
i would rather not talk about my experience with lowes . im moving on to the next chapter in my life . thank you for your intrest but im not disclosing any information
Awesome Job
Service Manager (在職中) –  Syracuse, NY2017年12月09日
I love Lowes And i think it is a great company to work for . It has Great leadership and I believe as a company we care about our customers . We continue helping people love where they live ,from the Managers to the specialist to our csa’s .
長所
Benefits
短所
No one is safe
Sales specialist (現在は退職) –  Trotwood, OH2017年12月09日
Could be let go at anytime,your a fist in a bucket of water.
lowes does not at all care about you or your family,Big pay gaps in the stores and the lesser paid know it and will not preform duties due to lack in pay even though they excepted the position
paid time off
everything else
fun associates
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  White Marsh, MD2017年12月09日
Most people are fun to work with and can joke about different things. Dress code is pretty laid back. Has a app that can be used to locate items in the store and help customers when needed.
Occasional cookouts
短所
either too short of a break or too long of a break
it is a starting place
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  McMinnville, TN2017年12月09日
keep in mind it is retail, you can start out helping to get fright put
away, stocking shelves. helping customers find what they are looking
for. helping customers put their project together. help customers
load vehicle
長所
day goes by fairley fast
短所
managment not always part of the team
Not employee friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Pt Charlotte, FL2017年12月09日
Company downsized by eliminating department managers thus throwing additional responsibilities on lesser qualified employees. No customer service on the sales floor.
Pay is okay
Poor management
Poor management
Paint Desk Associate (現在は退職) –  Leander, TX2017年12月09日
Management never listened to the floor staff, and they had circles that if you were not a part of you may as well not exist. The pay was nowhere near fair for the kind of work demanded.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ok
Lead Paint Associate (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017年12月09日
Job is a good place for teenagers or people who love to work in hardware. It can get very boring, but when busy time moves fast. Paint was a fun deparment.
Lowe's Is a great company
Home Decor Consultant (現在は退職) –  Avon, OH2017年12月09日
Lowe's is a great company. Good pay, advancement opportunities, good people, overall great customers. My store just personally had poor management. They continually made errors on every single employee's schedules, and mine was nearly on a weekly basis, especially after year 1 (I was there for 2 & 1/2 years, so it really became an issue for me). Additionally, they never commended me, after many times over the years where my customers have went to them to tell them how amazing I was at my job, and/or how much they loved whatever it is I did for them. I never went looking for compliments or anything, but not saying a thing to me, ever, while my customers went out of their way for me, was wrong, and definitely not the way I would manage things. There is more that I could say negatively about my personal experience, at my store, but overall Lowe's is a great company, and a good company to work for. I don't blame them for our poor management.
Good pay
短所
Bad hours (especially if you're a single mom)
Fast paced with constant Customer Inquiries
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Township of Howell, NJ2017年12月08日
Daily zoning of department to ensure product availability. Answer customer questions regarding tools and projects. Provide solutions. Provide support for other departments. Make keys. Cut glass. Step in as cashier when busy. I enjoy helping customers. Some of the physical aspects can be tiresome.
長所
Helping Customers love where they live.
短所
Physical demands; low pay; short hours
社風
Fun and laid back place to work
Load Puller (現在は退職) –  Rocky River, OH2017年12月08日
Working at lowes was fun. the employees were friendly and had a positive attitude. You got to have a few minutes of free time while no customers needed help.
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Produce Service Associate (在職中) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2017年12月08日
There is always something to do and plenty to keep anyone busy throughout the year. The people you meet ad the ones you already know are great to be around.

総合評価