Lowe'sの社員レビュー

28,551 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Avoid working at this company
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  New Castle, PA2018年9月22日
Management was non existent. Not enough employees to help customers, management wouldn't help you if you asked and they were standing next to you doing nothing.
Benefits were only available for full time employees and it is a miracle to go from part time to full time.
Technology in store and online is stuck in 90's era and management expects you to do your job and sell to the customer without being able to access anything. Horrid place with some of the lowest morale of any place I have ever worked. Avoid at all costs.
discount on items
短所
all part time employees and nobody to cover jobs needing done
社風
Use to love working here
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Clover, SC2018年9月22日
I feel like I’m under compensated for what I have to do haven’t been happy for a wile. Managers are nice when your not working but power tripping when they talk to you.
Family environment
Pay
good entry level positions
Sales/Customer Service (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ 852262018年9月22日
Low paying, good, entry level position or part time. benefits are good with matching 401k. employee discounts on all store products, even clearance items.
Manager
Service Manager (在職中) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年9月22日
As a service manager, it is very challenging, which I personally thrive on. You do work many shifts, thus you have to be able to adapt. The current CEO I believe is doing an amazing job. Now is a great time to join Lowes.
Good management
Irregular hours
Good temporary job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  South Boston, VA2018年9月22日
Not a bad job while going to school. Don't see much reason to try and make a career out of working here. Not as many benefits as they used to have like commission.
Fast paste
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年9月22日
It was a fast paste environment to work in but alot of learnin experience.they teach u new thing's as u grow in the company.only thing is they expect you to finish alot of work in a short amount of time js.
Good pay
To strick
Limited Solutions
Department Manager of Installation Sales (在職中) –  Columbia, MO2018年9月22日
The position allows a lot of freedom to set my own schedule and the wage is not bad. I get to work with some professional contractors for remodeling jobs and they do great work.
The job has several responsibilities and not enough authority to control the outcome. Many of our contractors do quality work, but the position gives no authority over those who do unacceptable work. There are so many steps to get every order placed, received, and delivered it is much too easy for problems to occur. Virtually the only solution is to give the final customer a discount from their purchase.
長所
This is a huge corporation that everyone knows.
短所
Red Tape gets in the way of getting the job done.
Not a good experience
N/A (現在は退職) –  Bedford Heights, OH2018年9月21日
This place was horrible to walk into everyday. I hated working there. They will have you doing more than what your job title is and claims it’s for development then write you up if you don’t get your own stuff done. The salaried membership team does nothing but sit in the back offices and eat. Female ASM is really “friendly” with the store manager. I am sure it’s not every Lowes but just this store. A lot of the employees were lazy and did not want to work. They would talk back to you. The customers are the worst to what I experienced In my customer service career.
Pay
短所
Salaried members hold everyone accountable but themselves
社風
It once was a family oriented great atmosphere to work
Department Manager/CSAV (現在は退職) –  Lock Haven, PA2018年9月21日
Because of the last restructure Lowe's has really changed. There is no guidance and direction in departments now. Coverage is worse than its ever been. People leaving left and right. Customers frustrated because all the knowledgeable and experienced employees was left go or left on their own. Lack of help from employees. The morale is terrible.
長所
Pay, vacation, and they treated me well especially during my time on medical leave
短所
Short coverage, no guidance and direction in departments, lack of knowledge and experience
It's a box store
Retail Sales (現在は退職) –  Brookings, SD2018年9月21日
You know that when you get into the big box stores that there will be issues. However, Lowe's seems to be a little better than others. Overall a good place to work
Fun coworkers
短所
Hours, Lack of communication at times
Lowes Home Inprovemnt
Cashiers and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Decatur, TX2018年9月21日
I love working there and greeting new and different faces. The head cashier were very good to the cashier when we needed help. I would of stayed had I not been in the hospital for 9 days with blood pressures problems. I had to take a leave of absent since I didn't have sick days
great work place
you cant get 40 hours
Unfair employment
Seasonal Employee (現在は退職) –  Orchard Park, NY2018年9月21日
Working at Lowe's was a eye opener. They use you and then toss you out. Everything is done for the head store management to make them look good so they receive a BIGGER check at the end.
They don''t care about the little people that are there is put in their hours and get a paycheck to pay their bills.
You are over worked, under paid , and over looked for any advancement due to management.
長所
okay for a youngster just starting out.
短所
lack of concern for their employees
Great Company
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, MS2018年9月21日
My typical work day is 8 to 10 hours. It is a great company with great employees. I enjoyed the customer service experience. It made me a better employee.
社風
Lots of work but not enough hours
warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018年9月21日
I would get there 4 or 5 am to unload the truck if i was a min late i was loved out only got 3 days out the week to work. And ut didnt have a family feeling too it.
Good starting pay
Bad hours
Good Place to work
Info Security Analyst I (在職中) –  Mooresville, NC2018年9月21日
Lowe's is a great place to work, they have a phenomenal campus with eat-in facilities for lunch and breakfast. The new CEO has taken initiatives to include the employees in on future plans.
社風
Summary
Kitchen Cabinet (現在は退職) –  Morehead, KY2018年9月21日
Was a good learning experience and an easy job while going to school.
Come in and would sit at my desk and wait for customers and to ask question about kitchens, I would assist the other guys in appliances if they needed the extra help.
社風
its a decent place to work
Paint Associate (現在は退職) –  Cartersville, GA2018年9月21日
overall i would say that i like working for lowes, its fast paced, plenty to do, and i've learned a lot from working there. the pay is really and the poor management is really the only reason i have for leaving.
faced paced, safety cookouts
poor management, low pay
社風
Lowe's was a great experience for management training
Service Manager (在職中) –  Jackson, MS2018年9月21日
Lowe's is all about team work and helping customers love where they live. That's the best part of this job, servicing customers and helping them start and finish a project.
長所
Benefits
短所
short breaks
Uncaring, Dying job
Loader/Unloader (現在は退職) –  Rome, NY2018年9月21日
Very good benefits, pay increases and generally alright work. However, the company is becoming more and more cash focused every day, and it shows. Employees are being shafted so that Lowe's can stack more piles of money in their coffers. At a more personal level, my particular Lowe's is a mixed bag of bad. Near constant workplace drama between the men and women, the break room is always filled with talking behind other employee's backs. Management pretends to care, but while everybody else is scraping by with poor hours and stressful mismanagement, they're throwing daily pizza parties and Chinese takeout meals for themselves. Rude, loud, uncaring customers are coddled and rewarded for their vileness with discounts and superior service.

Lowes is a dying company, and I wouldn't doubt that within the next decade they go completely digital and switch to an Amazon-esque system with no real stores.
Benefits, pay, decent work
短所
Greedy, poor winter hours, bad customers get rewards, huge management/worker disparity
社風
options to make your career as little or as much as you want
Project Speciaist - Interiors (現在は退職) –  Traverse City, MI2018年9月21日
lots of autonomy, good support throughout organization. good benefits
positions allow for growth if wanted, but not required
New CEO, improving culture