Lowe'sの社員レビュー

23,073 件のレビューを表示
Good Retail Job
Cashier / Assembler (現在は退職) –  Springville, NY2018年2月23日
I enjoyed my time working at Lowe's, my co-workers made the day go by quickly. Working black friday is mandatory, but there isn't a large crowd of customers usually.
Decent place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Weatherford, TX2018年2月23日
Hours vary. Never a set schedule. Will go from 30 hours to 10 the next week. Compensation is fair. Vacation time is fairly built in with your hours. Holiday pay on certain holidays. Management is fair and transparent in most things.
Be a specialist!
Flooring Specialist (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2018年2月22日
Specialist there can make some serious money. It's a great job if you didn't go to collage because they still pay you very well. I learned A LOT there. It is typical retail work hours which sucks for having a personal life. Some Co-workers are great but, since everyone spends so much time together, there is a lot of drama.
Pay and benefits
短所
Hours, can be incredibly stressful
Management Sucked
Assistant at Hayes Tile (現在は退職) –  Banner Elk, NC2018年2月22日
The managers at the Lowes I was at were terrible. They were either completely incompetent, giant jerks, or just didn't care about anything. They were absolutely no help with anything that arose and were generally unpleasant to deal with on a daily basis.
社風
i left for a good reason
Lowe's Home Improvement (現在は退職) –  Ardmore, OK2018年2月22日
I wish they would have treated me better work there not what I wanted to do the rest of my life getting to know some of the people I was working with that helped me through hard times
社風
Good Co-workers, not so nice management
Hardware Associate (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年2月22日
Typical customer service job, mostly rude customers, too many responsibilities for min wage. Excepted to do management work. Starting out you are only temp, hard to make the cut to stay and then harder to get a raise.
been theree for 16 years
Delivery / Logistics Manager (在職中) –  Muskegon, MI2018年2月22日
its a good company overall but the currant store i am in is not as good of a place to work. mostly due to the management staff and backdoor policys that are not consistant
Awesome place to work
Night Stocker (現在は退職) –  Waco, TX2018年2月22日
This job was my favorite place to work at. I was a night stocker here and it was so kick back. as long as you do your job this is the place. Great place to work
It was ok
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Daphne, AL2018年2月22日
This was an ok place to work. I do enjoy enteracting with customers and helping people. I find pleasure in walking around and helping customers find what they need.
It paid the bills
短所
Long hours on my feet and crazy hours that took away from my kids
Fun work enviroment
Plumbing Associate (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年2月22日
A great place to start out at, you get to meet friendly people and be involved in a company making a difference in the world. The staffing is fun and corcky, yet professional when need be, and i highly recommend this job
社風
Impossible asked with inadequate tools.
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Asheboro, NC2018年2月22日
Long days,fast paced with no real appreciation for your accomplishments. The inside joke is every time you accomplished anything it was followed up with that are you going to do for me next.
Working with customers
No appreciation
it was okay
Sales Person (現在は退職) –  Thibodaux, LA2018年2月22日
The company was a great company. It was a contract position, so i had to work part time. I was in the outside lawn and garden department. I still talk about the times I used to work there.
customer service
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Warren County, TN2018年2月22日
this job is alright if you had a good crew one a given day. if you didn't have a good crew you would have to work like a mad man to get any little job finished.
Lots of hours
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Brampton, ON2018年2月22日
Management was very bad never enough people working in any department which leads to an overwhelming amount of preventable issues. a typical day as a cashier doesn't involve many things other than cashing in and out people. a typical day at the customer service desk involves returns, price matches, van rentals, delivery dates, online pickups, as well as general customer inquiries and issues. the hardest part of the job for me was the hours they gave 44 hours a week but not including breaks it comes to 40 hours I was paid as part-time staff and didn't get any benefits. the scheduling is not very flexible ex 10-7 12-9 etc. overall the job itself is doable they train you as a cashier but don't train you at the customer service desk they just throw you in.
free lunches sometimes
long hours usually 9 hour shifts
Fun Times
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indiana2018年2月22日
I really enjoyed my job and responsibilities at Lowe's. The only reason why I left is because the job was only part-time and I needed full-time hours and benefits to provide for my family.
Work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Potsdam, NY2018年2月22日
Lowe's is a very best place to work. Okay pay and all around great employees to work with. Hours are okay If you are full time not if your part time. Management is okay to work around.
Five+ years working at Lowe's
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2018年2月22日
As a student working part time at Lowe's, Lowe's has been very accessible with working with my school schedule. They flex the hours when you need them and when you don't. Lowe's has good benefits for regular workers but not much help for students.

If you're a hard working employee, Lowe's is always looking to try and promote their own employees rather then hiring from outside the building with someone with no retail experience.
長所
Holiday Lunches, healthcare benefits and quarterly bonuses
短所
Understaffed and under trained employees.
社風
Fun, good employees, and good management.
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Mechanicsville, VA2018年2月22日
Was just a temp job for me, but I would recommend the job to others as it is fun, quick paced, lively, always moving, they train you well on what you need to know, and management is great.
Discount
Fast paced environment
Pro Sales Manager/Specialist (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2018年2月22日
Lowes is retail so as long as you can handle differing hours, fast pace, sales and merchandising demands, customer demands, etc. it's a great place to work. Pay sometimes is not commiserate with performance or title, but that seems to be all around these days.
社風
It's okay if you're okay with temporary
INDOOR SEASONAL ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Russellville, AR2018年2月22日
The people were nice but they work you too many hours for too little pay. The system just doesn't work. They don't focus enough on teaching and customer experience.

総合評価