Lowe'sの社員レビュー

21,775 件のレビューを表示
社風
Getting better, more to improve
Sales (在職中) –  Weaverville, NC2017年12月12日
They are really making an effort an employee engagement and showing appreciation.

New systems need to be implemented to allow us to better serve our customers.
Lowes
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Warren, PA2017年12月12日
I worked up to 40 hours a week, with something different going on everyday. I started as a cashier and was approached within 2 months of being there to see if I would work in the cash office to help out, they saw my past experiences and wonted to give me a chance. I then a couple of months after that applied for and got excepted to be a head cashier. All of this within 2 years.
Still a job
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月12日
Working there is a pain. Almost none of the managers actually managed anyone, so the store looked and stayed a mess for months. They day shift managers never knew what is going on and when a project that their team was suppose to do that day, it would be delayed for no reason or pushed onto another team or shift instead. Mostly the Night team because they assume that they never actually work or have enough to do.
Poor management
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (現在は退職) –  Culpeper, VA2017年12月12日
outside all the time and driving forklife. work all the time. load people car with stuff that they buy from lowes. great work envirement to be in if you like fast moving
Laid back good pay
Customer service and product knowledge (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2017年12月12日
Non-stressful environment. Breaks, good managment, good useful technology and resources for employees and customers.

Lots of rewards and parties for good work.
Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Denver, NC2017年12月12日
Excellent management. Great team atmosphere to be a part of as an employee. Lowe's provides and excellent balance of your work and family life. There are always team members helping each other improve.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA 956242017年12月12日
Very informative i learned a lot about various trades, and the components that existed in them. I recommend working at lowes to build knowledge of the trades and customer service skills
informative
seasonal
社風
Pleasant place to work. Enjoyed coworkers and the position I held
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Diberville, MS2017年12月12日
Availabe training to learn different departments was very good and allowed for advancement. Held certifications for forklift, and other retrieval equipment.
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (在職中) –  Anchorage, AK2017年12月11日
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Fast pace job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Union City, CA2017年12月11日
Customer's were so nice and you get to see them all the time and they will remember your name. I worked in the garden area. I loved working in the garden area.
Great discounts
短所
Sometimes you don't get a break
Was great
Loader/csa (現在は退職) –  Gautier, MS2017年12月11日
I loved working there. The staff and the job itself is awesome. It was fun and outgoing. There was never down time. You stay busy the whole shift. Customers were always happy to get help they needed
management
社風
Team Leader, Customer Sales, Project Development (現在は退職) –  Jasper, TX2017年12月11日
Loading contractors and customers. Learned different types of wood products and garden plants. Management was alright, it changed a lot over time. Hardest part was having rude customers that came in with an attitude. Easiest part was having fun employees to work with. They come and go, some nice, some mean.
learning new things
low pay
Supportive work enviroment
Lead Receiver/Stocker/Unloader (現在は退職) –  Selinsgrove, PA2017年12月11日
Environment was friendly management was easy to get along with. Benefits were fair, the pay was low raises were infrequent. I learned a lot about the retail industry and how it operates.
Poor Managment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsville, NY2017年12月11日
The Lowe's I worked at had the worst management and human resources ever. Racism, bigotry and sexism were rampant. The management and hr knew of these issues and chose to ignore them. Lowe's use to be a great place to work until corporate decided to redo the management structure in early 2017, then everything fell apart and no one cared.
Paid time off
短所
Very poor management, uncaring hr.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月11日
Overall company was fine. Pay was decent for the job. I was injured on the job due to threats made by manager and after the injury I was deemed to expensive and eventually fired for weak pretenses, simply put they fired me for the cost of the store managers bonus (can actually provide proof of the reasoning). I moved on since then and have grown my business.
Great learning opportunities
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月11日
Meet and interacted with lots of customers and had the opportunity of learn to handle multiple situations, had a supportive management staff and most of the employees seemed to be happy to be at work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
High energy, fast paced, & great benefit options.
Install Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Bardstown, KY2017年12月11日
Depending on the time the shift starts. Check email, put up stock, work an number of reports, waiting on customers, ect.... Learned team building skills, Product knowledge, & store processes. Workplace culture changed over the years. Definitely no support for knowledgeable & tenor employees. Hardest part of the job was making a decisions & getting in trouble for making that decision. Most enjoyable part of the job was customers being happy with there projects.
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月11日
I like working for Lowes its really what you make. A typical day at work for me usually goes by quickly, because it is a very fast paced environment. The management is cool as far as I know. I have never really had a problem with management. The hardest part about my job is not really being able to satisfy a customer before leaving the store. The most enjoyable, part about my job are the customers they always seem to keep a smile on my face.
.Good Place to work
Loss Prevention and Safety Manager (現在は退職) –  Marion, IN2017年12月11日
Great place to work, 10% discount off of anything, yearly employee events. Competitive pay. Always some kind of challenge to keep you motivated each day.
社風
Great company very nice break room
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年12月11日
This is a very family oriented place, they have fun workshop's for children to learn to build things and for adults. Very clean well organized company with a wide experience of there products.

総合評価