Lowe'sの社員レビュー

27,800 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fair breaks , fair pay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Schererville, IN2018年8月12日
Cashier, Customer service, Learned alot about home store.
Hardest part was large quanities of lumbar or sheets of dry wall and scanning the product. Most enjoyable were the customers,
長所
decent amount of breaks and lunch pay
短所
seasonal job, manangement hired too many cashiers
Na
Customer Service Representative - Lead Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月12日
Indeed it was a great experience to be there but my time was up and had to move on to bigger and better things in my customer service feel but indeed it is a great company to work for if you look at the wonderful experience
good part time job
Team Leader/Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Aransas Pass, TX2018年8月12日
Lowes pays low wages with zero overtime. You are on your feet all day which can hurt if you are not prepared. Because it is the retail industry you are expected to work most weekends.
Standard Retail Workplace
Backend Support Manager (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年8月12日
You can definitely grow at Lowes if you are willing to sacrifice your work/life balance. Your work experience will vary depending on your position. It definitely keeps the bills paid.
長所
Discount, home improvement experience.
Poor pay, high turnover.
good job to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Deltona, FL2018年8月12日
when working at Lowes I really loved this job it was my first job and they started your pay off really good it just I didn't receive a lot of hours and plus It was a seasonal job. it wasn't hard at all and I enjoyed everything about it .
Fun Place To Work
HR MANAGER (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2018年8月12日
Lowes can be a fun place to work. The associates and customers typically build a great working relationship and that makes it a fun environment. The managers value their employees and believe in servant leadership.
社風
Good place to work with different management
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Prosper, TX2018年8月12日
Management is terrible. You can request days off a month or more in advance and they won’t review it until a week prior after being constantly reminded then deny it because they took too long. ASMs and SM are all over bearing and never communicate. You will constantly find yourself doing the same things over again in different ways to appease each different manager. Coworkers make it bearable to an extent but wouldn’t recommend working here
Hour lunches for 7+ hour shifts
Management as a whole
Nice place to work
Part-time Cashier, Stocker and Floater (現在は退職) –  Nacogdoches, TX2018年8月12日
Enjoyed working at Lowes. Was busy and got to work in several different departments. The supervisors were very helpful when training. Stayed busy and was allowed to learn a great deal on retail.
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pueblo, CO2018年8月12日
Loved it meet people every day and fun with the employees. Pay attention and learn all the different stuff they sell some things don’t have price tags or bar code
Had fun
People can get rude
Productive and fun
Sales Specialist (在職中) –  Manchester, NJ2018年8月12日
Most if not all coworkers consider themselves as family, they get along and make it a fun place to work at. The company cares about their employees and recognize their efforts.
Glass ceiling
Manager (現在は退職) –  Petoskey, MI2018年8月12日
Management did not promote the best people for new positions. Favoritism is a HUGE downfall at several locations. No one is being held accountable for mistakes so associates do whatever they want. Hardest part of the job was busting your hump everyday and not getting recognized until you finally take an easy day. BUT those associates that skate under the radar everyday are allowed to.
Vacations.
短所
Not enough coverage due to constant call offs.
Depressing
SOS Credit Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Bremerton, WA2018年8月12日
As bland of a work environment as you can imagine, and unstable. Staff was slashed by 35% when they decided the store was not performing well enough. Management was also forced to re apply to keep their jobs, and only a few were kept on.
Good Emplyee
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pittsboro, NC2018年8月12日
I enjoyed working there. I knew all customers and gave great customer service. Management is bad. My arrangement was to work 5 days Monday thru Friday 10am to 2pm.. The cut hours Tuesdays 10-2 and Fridays 10-2. It was not worth driving to the store for 8 hours a week. I explained that to them with no response so I gave my notice. Customers were very upset because no one gave as good service than I did. When some would call out I would go in and run that Department.
社風
Not a place for someone who can think on their own
Zone Manager (現在は退職) –  Pa2018年8月12日
If you like to follow your gut instincts on how to better the store or company this is not the place for you. Even as a manager you better follow the leader (store manager) and not think what will benefit your employees or team members. Everything has to be by the book or they come down on you.

The only really good thing about this company is the benefits. They have amazing benefits.
長所
Benefits
短所
Work day
Delivery Driver, Installs, Sales (現在は退職) –  Keizer, OR 973032018年8月12日
long working day with various days and hours worked with no consistant days or hours weekend and night hours. shifting your days and hours with no balance for family life
社風
What was once a great company to work for has really turned on its employees
SOS/Credit Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Wooster, OH2018年8月12日
When I started I loved it, we were a team, and we had an obtainable yet challenging bonus structure. Everyone got along and the management actually helped us out on the salesfloor and they seemed to care about us as people. Not so much anymore. By the time I left managers on the store level talked down to employees and made long-time associates the enemy of why the store wasn't doing well. There is no wiggle room in schedule. I missed every family reunion 10 years straight. Employees who came in late, took long lunches were never addressed but if a customer said that you looked at them wrong.. the manager didn't even ask for your side of the story and either you got written up or a public dressing down.
Good Benefits
Few Advancement Opportunities, hostile managers, schedules not family friendly
社風
Loved the people I worked with and the customers
Specialist Millworks (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK2018年8月12日
Although the benefits of the company are great, and people you work with and for are pretty wonderful, the hours are extremely taxing, and the lack of respect for personal time is painful at times.
社風
I worked here as a Cashier as a seasonal position
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年8月11日
I worked here during the summer they were flexible with my schedule because I also worked a morning job and worked here early afternoon until closing. it gets busy. I might reapply part time if there were hiring just to make extra money.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Lowe's work
Proloader (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2018年8月11日
Productive fun... Outside work loading lumber cutting wood.. tape measure loading bricks sand soil mulutch flowers.... I also work with power tools and outside power equipment
Long lunch
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Cashier/cashroom/customer service (現在は退職) –  Temple, TX2018年8月11日
Good environment to work,good people work with,had issue with a manager that caused me to quit.woukd go back to work at Lowe's if given the opportunity
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する