Lowe'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 29,438 件見つかりました 29,444 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Scheduling
Delivery Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Edwardsville, PA2018年11月12日
Lowes was very difficult to work for. You would go on deliveries and not know how to put appliance together and managements attitude was just get it there. They scheduled deliveries with the flatbed to area where the truck was not allowed to be because of weight limits and again it was just get it there
Day at Lowes
Cashier (在職中) –  Boiling Springs, SC2018年11月12日
I feel comfortable walking into work and comfortable doing all of my job asks of me. My manager is very professional and provides me with all the resources I need.
Nice place to work
Truck Driver Assistant (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年11月12日
I really loved working with Lowe's management was great the on my shift worked great togrther.we all commucated very well in other words we got the job done.
be on time
stay late
No work life balance
Manager (在職中) –  California2018年11月12日
Great company , but don’t expect to have a good work/life balance if you’re a salary manager . One weekend a month , open then close the next day or close then open the next day . They run you like a horse when you’re out of gas they put you out to pasture
Great salary
No life
社風
Productive and fun to work for
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年11月12日
Productive and fun to work for with a cheer for everyday. Great Nascar team and promotions for the Nascar team. Enjoyed the experience to travel and open new stores for Lowes
lowes bluefield va
plumbing pro (在職中) –  Bluefield, VA2018年11月12日
Very understaffed. Very few managers are accountable for problems in the store. noonenisnheld accountable. Lowes is a great starter job. if you are wanting to learn a trade before getting into the profession.
Work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年11月12日
it was an okay job managers were nice when they wanted to be other than that it was fast paced. i was in high school and didnt work alot. Only reason i left was becasue of colllge
社風
its fun in the beginning
csa front end (在職中) –  Tilton, NH2018年11月12日
after a while of standing as a cashier your back and your legs and feet start to hurt really badly i had to get a doctors note saying i am allowed to sit when needed because of these issues, i also have chronic migraines and it causes me to miss work and their attendance policy won't accept drs notes for excused absences
長所
the customers are nice and mostly respectful and understanding
短所
some of the co workers can be jerks times.
Great Company
Human Resources Manager (在職中) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年11月12日
Great company to work for with employee well being a focus. The culture is supportive and collaborative. This is also a great company for succession and advancement.
Not bad
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Palm Bay, FL2018年11月12日
You can work here if youd like to for a retail job. was not a very fast paced job on most days. closer to holidays was the only time it got busy so expect long luls.
n/a
INSTALL COORDINATOR/ CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Princeton, NJ2018年11月11日
Their hours are all over the place, no set schedule, managers change and so does your role. You go where you are needed and you do what you are told.
Horrible
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Newburgh, NY2018年11月11日
The Lowe’s that I’ve worked at was beyond under staffed. The management was very poor! Managers never answered calls when called for customer issues, and would always try to dodge associates when needed assistance. Managers never wanted to do their jobs , and even often had attitudes when asked for help! Employees often did what they wanted to do , such as taking 20 minute breaks instead of their 15 minute breaks. Newburgh Ny store has got to be the worst place I’ve ever worked at, hands down!
長所
Good pay but a lot of work
短所
Poor management and gets very hectic and busy most of the time
社風
Productive and laid back.
Loader, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2018年11月11日
Lowe's isn't a bad place to work they just don't have set schedules or pay to good. But if you're a student and still in school then it wouldn't be to bad of a place to work.
長所
Hour lunch, and great people
Pay, and benefits
社風
need to work on scheduling and find a way to get more coverage and flex with student who work there
Pro CSA/ Plumbing Specialist (在職中) –  La Habra, CA2018年11月11日
great workplace if you plan on staying with the company
not too well at making schedules or working with school schedule
typically work 40 hrs full time
長所
higher positions get good pay
Lack of floor coverage
Enjoyable environment, relatable peers
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Green, OH2018年11月11日
Throughout my time working at Lowes, I never had issues with any co-workers or management. Everyone had a job, and each co-worker offered help and encouragement when needed.
Flexible work hours
Rare promotions
great company
Unarmed Security Officer (現在は退職) –  Homestead, FL2018年11月11日
great people , Lowe's customer service value ,excellent,a place people enjoy work activities great company nice benefits,well done work environment ,would do again
社風
Poorly structured, not an enjoyable place to work anymore.
Product Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Vienna, WV2018年11月11日
Management is poorly structured, to many Managers giving orders to certain people only, not willing to help out, they ignore to many serious issues that results in most of the best employees to look for job's elsewhere. They cut hours way to much, leaving one or two people to run fived to six departments and all this accomplishes is a stressful work environment and angry customers.
Full time, benefits, advancement
短所
Poorly structured, Management unwilling to help, to much stress put on certain people
Inconsistent
Overnight Stocker/Receiver (在職中) –  Coral Springs, FL2018年11月11日
Lowes is a great company but differs greatly between regions. The south florida market is horrible for overtime and career advancement. Do not recommend working down here. Up north, in the NY/NJ area, it is excellent.
Great beneftis
Horrible management
社風
Lowes is going thruogh changes hiring Home depot managers
Sales Specialist-Windows and Walls (在職中) –  Estero, FL2018年11月11日
Home depot Managers that have been let go are being hired by Lowes. They have no customer service skills and no interest in learning our systems. They are only interested in merchandising.

They are doing away with Human Resources with the new structure and lowered pay for incoming new associates. Can not staff the stores so the customer loses.
Only Part Time Help
CSR 111/Design Consultant Home Décor/Paint (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年11月11日
Co-workers are very helpful, and management tries to entertain new ideas but corporate decides what merchandise we carry. Lowe's works only with certain vendors, which I think is a good idea as being in sales there are certain options from the store, or you also have the ability to sell custom orders. Sales and customer service is part of their mantra. I also believe this is essential in being successful for repeat business. There are also quarterly bonuses if your department exceeds forecasted numbers. Working at Lowe's is a very strenuous job, up and down on ladders, lifting very heavy items, over 50 lbs. After you pass background and drug test, the 6 week training is excellent. The work culture instills a team effort, working with many different types of customers and understanding their needs can be challenging but there is always a solution. Overall, for a big box retail chain, I would give this a positive experience.
長所
flexibility, great product lines, free lunch at high season time
短所
they only hire part time, and now they are closing down low volume stores
申請されたプロフィール