Lowe'sの社員レビュー

27,168 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
liked some of the people i worked with
Lumber Associate (現在は退職) –  Carlisle, PA2018年7月12日
when I first started there it was a good place to work but as time went on it became harder to keep people happy you were always short staffed and had tons of work to do with only a few of my fellow worker willing to work hard to get the job done it became very stressfull working there
emply discount
no help
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Good money
Service Manager (在職中) –  Porterville, CA2018年7月12日
Overall this job is good. All depends on what your job is. Even the lower paying jobs you can’t complain. You come in open boxes do some paper work and help customers. Your in the ac/ heater you get to socialize with co workers.
Flexibility
Interior Project Specialist (在職中) –  Rock Hill, SC2018年7月12日
I have loved working at Lowe's. Lowe's has been amazing for me and my family. There are plenty of opportunities within the company, but an overall great place to work.
bad place to work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月12日
Managers tend to disregard their responsibilities. Overwork people who actually contribute. no advance options. Lack of work culture. Managers tend to give to employees their duties. Lack of leadership.
長所
Great benefits for full times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great place, Crazy hours
Sales Associate, Owen (在職中) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL2018年7月12日
Working part time for Lowe's has helped me work with school. Great place to work at and very friendly environment as well. Hours are crazy you have to flexible and management are good to work with as well.
Friendly environment, Great co-workers
Crazy hours
社風
Its an awful place to work although i showed up to work on time everyday i applied for several jobs in store never got an interveiw for a 1 the bosses
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Fort Smith, AR2018年7月12日
The bosses play favorites I never got a fair shot for jobs that I was qualified for the bosses would give the jobs to there buddies Lowe's sucks to work for although the pay and benefits were hood
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Good people work here, but not for everyone
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Adrian, MI2018年7月12日
I loved the people I worked with but the management is was all over, hours were inconsistent and there was no room to move up. The pay was very good for a starting position but it's not always worth the energy required for the job.
長所
Good people, provided lunch for holidays, good pay
Casier job was easy...
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  New Orleans, LA2018年7月12日
The cashier job was easy and fun. The self check out though were hectic because at times they were the only option customers had to check out. The managers and staff were all nice, helpful and easy to work with.
長所
easy, good pay, nice staff
短所
week end hour, only cashier at times, part time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
The Job
Deli Clerk (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年7月12日
This job is like any other job it has it's ups and downs but the pay is very well part-time is paid $9 and hour and full-time is paid $10 and hr. you get two days off and with the short staff part-time is given a few more hours than normal. The management is under control and I would recommend this job to anyone. Great environment.
社風
Breakfast in the break room every pay day (bi-weekly)
Loader (在職中) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年7月12日
Local store is a great place to work, Managers are respectful and good mentors. Corporate seems a little messed up with inventory scheduling issues (Too much of something arrives all at once, can't get restocked in timely fashion on items that are selling "Hot".)
Lots of automation in the inventory tracking system, not sure why this happens.
Work schedule fluctuates based on corporate needs, not local store needs.
Good place for independent judgement. Easier to ask for forgiveness than to find someone to give you permission. If I see something that needs to be done, I am expected to do it, then report it, not the other way 'round. Much more fun this way.
長所
Good flexibility, appreciates common sense approach to work.
短所
Erratic Hours for seasonal and part-time employees.
Lowe's is going downhill
Sales (在職中) –  Anywhere2018年7月12日
Managers have no problem showing favoritism. Hardwork and going above and beyond in your job will NOT help you move up in the store. If you are really good at your job management will do everything in its power to keep you right where you are.
短所
Zero potential to move up within the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great experience
CSA/Loader (現在は退職) –  Conway, AR2018年7月12日
friendly people working together to help customers, warm during the summer and they have water if you get too hot. had a good 401 K program and also good insurance.
Generally nice people
Front End Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年7月12日
Meet co workers were really great to get along with, it's just that Lowe's did not have enough staff to cover the much needed help in various departments throughout the store. Also I wasn't fond of stopping thieves from stealing inventory. People were injured for doing their and I wasn't willing to put myself on the line for that.
Discounts
短所
People stealing inventory and identy theft issues from customers.
社風
Do not I repeat do not work here
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Gulf Breeze, FL2018年7月12日
When I first started working at Lowes I thought this would be a good job to work for until I found a much better job, unfortunately I learned the hard way about the horrors of working at Lowes. Horrible managers, always cutting hours, the workers they have the maturity level of high shoolers. You'd be lucky to even get 25 hours a week as part time. Management will always find a way to cut employees hours. Lowes practically frown upon upon taking breaks and if you work outside, be sure to bring a water bottle with you, they frown upon going inside to use the bathroom and to get a drink.
Discounts
Too much to list
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast Pasted work environment.
Base B+ Agent (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2018年7月12日
I would recommend Lowes to my friends and to anyone that likes the fast paced work environment and that had great communication skills. Lowes has amazing benefits as well.
the pay is good
短所
a lot of angry customer calls, short lunches
Workplace
Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Pittston, PA2018年7月12日
Very good place to work the bosses all treat u with good respect there is alot of potential to gain if u work hard great people they train u very well to every piece of equipment
Hours
Pay
Nice place to work
Seasonal Waterer/Customer Service Rep/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年7月12日
Very nice co workers, flexible hours, good starting pay for retail. They are very fair here and the work is pretty good and not too hard for most people.
friendly co workers
hours
社風
Great place to work and grow.
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Clinton, MD2018年7月12日
Lowe’s is a great place to start a career. Despite the fact that it’s retail, you’re always able to grow and move up in the company. I would consider Lowe’s a tremendously great retail business for today’s society.
good environment
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月12日
Lowes is a good place to work, it is really easy stuff and pretty relaxed on a day to day basis. Your co workers become like family and most of the time everyone works together.
社風
Lowe's #281 Enterprise Al.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Enterprise, AL2018年7月12日
Run Run Run far away.. this place is a joke Class A/B Drivers keep looking elsewhere.. they have no respect for an human being they talk to you like you are beneath them the only time there nice is when your in there beginning stages of the Hiring process... No Training the guys they send you out with just treat you like a laborer they want teach you anything at all.. Management just sit around and joke about things all day and talk about workers. They day you will get 39+ hours a week that's if they need you if they can't use you your going home you they will have you off on a weekday but work all weekend the schedule is on a metric system oh yeah alot of favoritism at store 281.. High turn over rate of Drivers there... You will see why NOTHING IS IN ORDER.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する