Lowe'sの社員レビュー

21,819 件のレビューを表示
社風
Still like shopping there but
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年12月13日
Not excited about working part-time there again. They did not care for their part-time employees and in my view did not promote the employees that gave excellent customer services as they should.
good place to shop
短所
not a wonderful work environment
poor workplace
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  East Amherst, NY2017年12月13日
Staffing was low .. corpt changed all policies .. when you are liked by management anything goes if management does not like you you will be treated poorly
社風
It has its ups and downs.
Customer Service Associate Inside Seasonal (在職中) –  Waynesboro, PA2017年12月13日
I've been working for Lowe's since August 2017 and I've come to learn that working there has ups and downs. Ups in the terms that the people are nice to work with and your always on your toes due to the ever changing situations (You will never get bored). However, it also has its downs in the fact that if you work part time, your hours slowly slip away once December and January roll in which means less money in your wallet. It's also very hard to advance your career. I know I have tried at least six times to get a full time position at Lowe's only to be rejected.
Fast Pace, Friendly People
Hours, Career Advancement
Lowes
Assistant Store Manager- Sales (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, OH2017年12月13日
Great people, decent pay. Poor management, poor decision making, poor technology. Always one step behind hd. Restructure this year to please stock-holders not employees or customers
workplace culture
Manager (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月13日
The workplace culture at Lowe's has become more difficult in the last year as Lowe's has eliminated management positions in order to stay competitive in the home improvement sector
社風
nice place overall good associates to work with
floor associate (現在は退職) –  Texarkana, TX2017年12月13日
initially i was hired as a temp worker then was hired as a full time employee,worked with a group of good people management thinks you should try to get people to buy items that you know they dont want ,extra warranty,etc...
good co-workers
短所
no overtime, no good training program
Fun but poorly managed
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC 275302017年12月13日
great place to work if you can handle the managers. Not very easy to advance in any role. Great benefits and pay for the job. 40 hours vacation and floating holidays per year.
Fast Paced
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lexington Park, MD2017年12月13日
I was a head cashier and was a manager role to all the cashiers. I had to tell them when to go to lunch and take breaks. Being a head cashier you had a lot of responsibilities.
社風
Is an okay place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fort Payne, AL2017年12月12日
Took 2 years to move to full time in this company. Even after trying for the full 2 years. Always short staffed but could never get overtime. Management was rude to employees.
Get away outmosphere
Certified Massage Therapist (現在は退職) –  Coronado, CA2017年12月12日
I truly loved the job at Lowes and it worked perfectly on weekends when I lived in National city. It was very close.
The commission was great and guarrnteed tips.This was a top notch clientele and mostly wanted to relax and be pampered.

No big job or treatments. I miss it but was hard to keep busy.
Btwy we had free lunch, breakfast and diner for employees during their shifts.
Garanteed 20% tips
短所
No returning clients. Not busy all the times
This is great company
Plumbing Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月12日
the people her at the lower stores for the most part know what they are talking about but some of them don't. They have the ability to get whatever it is you want in a timely manner
staff
really wasn't
社風
Good first job if you want to learn about home improvment choices
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Weatherford, TX2017年12月12日
Overnight stocking was: 5 days on/2 days off, hours were 10pm to 7am or till the job was done.
Management was: a variety of micro-managers to a few who really worked with you.
The hardest part of the overnight shift was: not enough time for family, health concerns, feeling tired a lot and lack of support from day personal.
What I enjoyed the most: was the overnight stocking crew I worked with, good crew, most of who were parents with young to teenage kids...good times.
長所
Benefits, health bus each year
短所
Poor pay raises, difficult to get full-time status and career advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I loved my actual job,but management made it untenable
PAINT DEPT/CSA III (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2017年12月12日
management does not reward their best workers. management changes so often that there is constant upheaval. workers are unhappy. departments are understaffed which leads to frustration for workers and customers
fellow coworkers
短所
low wages, lack of advancement
社風
The Job Wasn't Bad, It was the people.
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Marietta, OH2017年12月12日
Lowes is a company that actually promotes from with-in, the problem with this is everyone will throw you under the bus , lie, cheat and steal just to get promoted. The managers change so often that you never know who to talk to and depending on the manager you may just get told to figure things out on your own, just to let you know what ever you do will be wrong and that manager will write you up for not coming to them.
Decent Pay
The Management and the employees
Great customer service
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Clarita ca2017年12月12日
Instructed my management to work with every customer to deliver them to the right department and get the best quality answers to there questions. very friendly working environment.
lowes
Commercial Sales Loader (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2017年12月12日
At lowes I learned how to use a forklift. I loved helping customers find products and helping with their needs. I went from working in front to working in the back loading trucks and getting orders ready to ship out.
Poor management
Lumber Associate (現在は退職) –  Willoughby, OH2017年12月12日
If you have kids, they don't care if you need specific days off for a visitation schedule. They expect you to request those days off, and then will turn around and deny your request regardless of how ahead of time you post it, then they expect you to ask a coworker to switch your shift. They have zero urgency to train their employees on any power equipment, they also will schedule an employee that doesn't have a power equipment license alone in a department that requires one. No common sense when it comes to schedule making.
社風
Fast paced and strict workplace with clear guidelines
Customer Care Agent (現在は退職) –  Wilkesboro, NC2017年12月12日
Loved working here it was structured and fast paced. There were clear goals and guidelines that left you able to complete task without wondering if you were doing it correctly
Difficult but Friendly workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2017年12月12日
I worked with a bunch of friendly people at Lowes, the only problem was the customers I had to help as every customer expected me to be an expert on what I was selling. Even though I wish I was, I lacked the experience needed to tell each customer about every product the store had. It was also terribly difficult to inform a customer that I am not an expert and if they wanted to talk to an expert that they would have to come in at a different time, as many customers were on a strict schedule. Another difficult part about this job was having to cover for other departments, such as plumbing. As a student aspiring to be an electrical engineer, I was happen when I was placed in the electrical department for customer service as I know just enough to get by in there. However, I cannot say the same about plumbing, which I still had to cover every once in a while even though my managers knew I didn't have any experience or knowledge of the department what-so-ever.
長所
Good pay, friendly employees, friendly managers
短所
Rude customers and long shifts
The job is ok
Forklift operator (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, TX2017年12月12日
I got my first forklift license and I have been driving one every sense. This is a fast pace job and there is a lot of pressure to get things shipped out with no damages

総合評価