Lowe'sの社員レビュー

28,909 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
CPO Production Office
Project Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月12日
Complete waste of time. They promote former store associates to run a "call center", with no formal training. They treat everything like a retail store. Senior leadership is a joke. Blind leading the blind.
長所
They over-pay to get people in the door
短所
They treat the center like a retail store.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great company with lots of growth potential for capable candidates
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年10月12日
Stable profitable retail company with great culture. New CEO has injected new life and excitement about the direction the company is headed. Family atmosphere in most buildings I have been in. Great opportunity for growth for motivated individuals.
長所
Employee benefit packages, great compensation
短所
Antiquated technology but improvements are continually being introduced
Great peopl
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rockingham, NC2018年10月12日
I have been with Lowes for one year and I have enjoyed the company and serving there customers even though management could have been better, I love that them.
社風
dont work here unless it is the last place on earth
Customer Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年10月11日
Working at Lowes was a horrible experience, poorly managed, pay was not worth the work, hours were inconsistent and they favored those they liked to give hours to.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
i learned alot of new thing.
Seasonal Team Member/ Outside Lawn and Garden (現在は退職) –  Sandy Springs, GA2018年10月11日
Paid good. learned new things everyday met nice people. I was able to pick up hours when they were available. Co-workers willing to help when you needed help.
paid good
not full time
Lowe's lake City
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake City, FL2018年10月11日
It was okay gossip badly not to many hrs it was a couple good ones out there they really didn't speak unless head people was in the building customers was rude but not all some even had your back when ppl talked trash to you lol but most days I had a great time
Lack of Management
HR Coordinator (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月11日
Lack of support from management. A lot of favoritism within the store. Learn to work independently because you can not rely on others. If you like to work alone and customer service, this will be the best place to work.
some friendly people
短所
lazy employees, rude and demanding customers, work weekends
社風
Great Company that Cares!
Central Quoting Coordinator (在職中) –  Mooresville, NC2018年10月11日
Wonderful and supportive supervisors. Best Manager ever. Team. Positivity. Growth. Friendships buildinginto family. Great starting rate and benefits. Would highly reccommend.
Commute
社風
grow with a team attitude
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月11日
team culture is the goal for lowes it promotes making goals and achieves bonuses for workers it allows people to get to know one another their when to help or ask for help is team working for one goal to provide its customers what they need to do their projects
長所
knowing what your job is and how to do it
短所
short breaks no overtime allowed
社風
Easy to adapt and progress within.
Customer Service Associate II (現在は退職) –  Oakland Park, FL2018年10月11日
Great company to work at. Good managers. You don't have to worry if you care about, customer needs and the company commitment to good service........
Night Stocker (現在は退職) –  Chico, CA2018年10月11日
You are working with a great group of guys. Everyone is out to help each other stock the store and do other task that are required of us. The workers made the time of the shifts bearable and enjoying.
社風
Fun workplace, employees, with hard work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2018年10月11日
My typical day started off with me signing in and starting my shift. I would usually check my emails to see if there are any tasks that need to be attended to, but most of my work consisted of helping customers, keeping my department clean and doing what any Assistant store manager needed. I learned a lot about the products in my department, which can always be useful to share to friends and family.

My one complaint about the job is the extremely heavy burdens on your body, especially in some departments. Once I obtained my order picker licensed, trying to move products from top stock that weigh 200+ pounds and are stacked under several other 200+ pound products is no easy task, especially when sometimes the product is so large, that it can barely fit on the machine itself.

Overall I enjoyed my time at Lowe's, it was an excellent place to work at, but also with hard work, specifically when having to retrieve products for costumers that weigh more than me.
長所
Good hours, good management, fun environment
Heavy product lifting
They care!
Millwork Specialist (現在は退職) –  Oaks, PA2018年10月11日
Being a good employee goes a long way with a company! If you are in need of time off or need to transfer from state to state, because of a family emergency. They will do everything in their power to make sure you are taken care of.
If you need help adapting to the store, they will help you the best way they can!
社風
fun and co-workers were good to work with
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Niles, MI2018年10月11日
enjoyed working in the environment, I did stocking supplies and chemicals, stocking and pricing of supplies. Carry product for customers to there vehicles
co-workers
Worked a lot of hours
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Whitehall Township, PA2018年10月11日
- I learned a lot about customer service
- Management was good and understanding
- time went by fast because we were always on our feet and busy
- had to always move quick
Hopeful Future
Service Production Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018年10月11日
New CEO seems to have Lowe's on right path I hope it works out for the company. The Contact Center is very fast paced high stress environment with very little down time. Salaried workers can expect to work no less than 50 hrs per week and often much more from home.
good pay
短所
very high stress level. Nothing is ever good enough.
Extremely stressful
Assistant Store Manager Support (現在は退職) –  Morristown, TN2018年10月11日
Cut throat management practices at local and market level. Over 100 associates left or terminated during past 10 months by new store store manager. Inappropiate behaviors between new store manager and Market level HR
長所
Benefits
短所
too many hours - not enough work / life balance
社風
all depends on whicih store and mgment at the store and morale there
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2018年10月11日
spent 9 years at lowe's
all of us (coworkers) that were there 5+ years became like family
great benefits

not always great communication
ca be fun - enjoyable place to work
長所
benefits
短所
schedule, always work evening, weekends, stressfull at timte
I LoVE Lowes but do not get enough hours
Customer Service Associate II (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月11日
I am part-time and company is constantly realigning hours. I am having to look for a second job because I'm not getting enough hours and part time benefits are not very good.
長所
Fun place to work, friendly Co workers
No enough Hours, Need full time position
Reasons to work at Lowe's
Internet Clerk (現在は退職) –  Waco, TX2018年10月11日
I worked for Lowe's 6 years, it was an amazing place to work for. There are plenty of opportunities for you to advance in the company. Pretty good about hiring within the company. Offered really good insurances options. Majority of management were always helpful and willing to train you in many different areas of the store .
長所
vacation time, discounts, health insurance
短所
Management can never be on the same page
申請されたプロフィール