Lowe'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 21,822 件見つかりました
社風
Fast paced and strict workplace with clear guidelines
Customer Care Agent (現在は退職) –  Wilkesboro, NC2017年12月12日
Loved working here it was structured and fast paced. There were clear goals and guidelines that left you able to complete task without wondering if you were doing it correctly
Difficult but Friendly workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2017年12月12日
I worked with a bunch of friendly people at Lowes, the only problem was the customers I had to help as every customer expected me to be an expert on what I was selling. Even though I wish I was, I lacked the experience needed to tell each customer about every product the store had. It was also terribly difficult to inform a customer that I am not an expert and if they wanted to talk to an expert that they would have to come in at a different time, as many customers were on a strict schedule. Another difficult part about this job was having to cover for other departments, such as plumbing. As a student aspiring to be an electrical engineer, I was happen when I was placed in the electrical department for customer service as I know just enough to get by in there. However, I cannot say the same about plumbing, which I still had to cover every once in a while even though my managers knew I didn't have any experience or knowledge of the department what-so-ever.
長所
Good pay, friendly employees, friendly managers
短所
Rude customers and long shifts
The job is ok
Forklift operator (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, TX2017年12月12日
I got my first forklift license and I have been driving one every sense. This is a fast pace job and there is a lot of pressure to get things shipped out with no damages
It's a job
Millwork Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, WV2017年12月12日
Pay keeps you at the low income tax bracket. Insurance needs to be improved. Family-like work environment is it's only redeeming quality. Hard to move up within company
family atmosphere, 401k
pay, insurance, shift work
Lowes! It Blows!
Commercial Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Woburn, MA2017年12月12日
It was long hours at the JOB! One night I worked until 2:30am. I was supposed to leave at 10:30. But the other employees were great! I wish I had not gotten terminated from the Job!
Stock
Hours
Gran ambiente de trabajo
3 años (現在は退職) –  Cajera y empleada de piso2017年12月12日
Es buena empresa tiene buen ambiente de trabajo y oportunidades de seguir de puesto
Buen ambiente
短所
No pagan las horas extras
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Team Leader/Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2017年12月12日
This was a wonderful opportunity to learn new sales techniques and to possess a very diverse set of sales skills. Management was open to new suggestions to improve sales productivity.
社風
Getting better, more to improve
Sales (在職中) –  Weaverville, NC2017年12月12日
They are really making an effort an employee engagement and showing appreciation.

New systems need to be implemented to allow us to better serve our customers.
Lowes
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Warren, PA2017年12月12日
I worked up to 40 hours a week, with something different going on everyday. I started as a cashier and was approached within 2 months of being there to see if I would work in the cash office to help out, they saw my past experiences and wonted to give me a chance. I then a couple of months after that applied for and got excepted to be a head cashier. All of this within 2 years.
Still a job
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月12日
Working there is a pain. Almost none of the managers actually managed anyone, so the store looked and stayed a mess for months. They day shift managers never knew what is going on and when a project that their team was suppose to do that day, it would be delayed for no reason or pushed onto another team or shift instead. Mostly the Night team because they assume that they never actually work or have enough to do.
Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (現在は退職) –  Culpeper, VA2017年12月12日
outside all the time and driving forklife. work all the time. load people car with stuff that they buy from lowes. great work envirement to be in if you like fast moving
Laid back good pay
Customer service and product knowledge (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2017年12月12日
Non-stressful environment. Breaks, good managment, good useful technology and resources for employees and customers.

Lots of rewards and parties for good work.
Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Denver, NC2017年12月12日
Excellent management. Great team atmosphere to be a part of as an employee. Lowe's provides and excellent balance of your work and family life. There are always team members helping each other improve.
lowes
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA 956242017年12月12日
Very informative i learned a lot about various trades, and the components that existed in them. I recommend working at lowes to build knowledge of the trades and customer service skills
informative
seasonal
社風
Pleasant place to work. Enjoyed coworkers and the position I held
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Diberville, MS2017年12月12日
Availabe training to learn different departments was very good and allowed for advancement. Held certifications for forklift, and other retrieval equipment.
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (在職中) –  Anchorage, AK2017年12月11日
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Fast pace job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Union City, CA2017年12月11日
Customer's were so nice and you get to see them all the time and they will remember your name. I worked in the garden area. I loved working in the garden area.
Great discounts
短所
Sometimes you don't get a break
Was great
Loader/csa (現在は退職) –  Gautier, MS2017年12月11日
I loved working there. The staff and the job itself is awesome. It was fun and outgoing. There was never down time. You stay busy the whole shift. Customers were always happy to get help they needed
management
社風
Team Leader, Customer Sales, Project Development (現在は退職) –  Jasper, TX2017年12月11日
Loading contractors and customers. Learned different types of wood products and garden plants. Management was alright, it changed a lot over time. Hardest part was having rude customers that came in with an attitude. Easiest part was having fun employees to work with. They come and go, some nice, some mean.
learning new things
low pay
Supportive work enviroment
Lead Receiver/Stocker/Unloader (現在は退職) –  Selinsgrove, PA2017年12月11日
Environment was friendly management was easy to get along with. Benefits were fair, the pay was low raises were infrequent. I learned a lot about the retail industry and how it operates.

総合評価