Lowe'sの社員レビュー

27,168 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Lowes
Stocker (在職中) –  Kingwood, TX2018年7月12日
Start my day off but I’m loading the truck then pulling all the freight to your section and working at midnight thru one is lunch and when you finish your section you help who ever has freight left
Inside
Late hours
社風
Excellent management as well as peer employees. Very inviting environment.
Customer Sales Associate (在職中) –  Avondale, PA2018年7月12日
While working here i have been welcomed into the Lowe's family. They make the schedule adjust to the epmloyee needs as well as properly inspiring employees to be theyre best. Truly a wonderful experience of working here
社風
Big company, great benefits, inefficient
Department Manager (在職中) –  Rocky View, AB2018年7月11日
Overall good company to work for. Great benefits, good pay for the industry, but they operate with too few people and ask for way too much from those people. The company is operated very inefficiently and they use old, glitchy systems.
Pay, Benefits
短所
Not enough staff, hard work, inefficient
a good retail job
Skilled at customer service (在職中) –  Milford, OH2018年7月11日
it was a good place to work. the hours are flexible which is great if you are in college like i was. overall it is a great college job to have and i believe that there is room for advancement in the company.
社風
Good company to work for
Delivery Driver (在職中) –  Saginaw, MI2018年7月11日
Decent benefits, however the medical could be improved. Hours are decent, consistent days off. My location has many employees with 15+ years which is hard to find in retail.

Management can be clueless as to what actually goes on, and they are slow to react but they do take care of most issues.
Pay, benefits
It’s okay
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Delaware2018年7月11日
It’s pays nice for the most part. Management could be better. You get raises every year so that’s nice. It’s a little unorganized, and Chaotic. Some days it’s busy and some days it’s really slow.
The pay
Wouldn't apply again
Cashier (在職中) –  Norfolk, VA2018年7月11日
If the management at the store was better it would have been decent. Theres really not much else to say, the store is just ran horribly I wouldn't apply again.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
enjoyable workplace
Unloading and stocking associate (現在は退職) –  Palmdale, CA2018年7月11日
even though i had not great hours i had no problem and never complained becuase i enjoyed working here the coo workers and managers provided an amazing work atmosphere
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Coworkers are great, very helpful.
Sales Specialist in the Appliance Department (現在は退職) –  Montoursville, PA2018年7月11日
Some of the best people that I have worked with are my fellow associates and specialists at Lowe’s. Unfortunately this does seldom carry through to management as there is a great deal of protecting and promoting one’s self in management. This poor culture and lack of support for subordinates greatly undermines the company’s stated purposes and causes lower than normal morale as well as inflating stress and anxiety.
Above average compensation
短所
Very poor management that seeks to mainly protect themselves, often at the expense of subordinates.
社風
Overall a good company to work for,
Service Manager (在職中) –  Leesburg, FL2018年7月11日
Overall a good company to work for.
I've learned a lot about customer service and working with people.
If you're nice and pleasant with people and listen to their needs issues can be resolved.
Company has gone through a lot of new changes in staffing and in
systems.
I'm working with my fourth store manager in eleven years. Changes are always happening and most are for the best of the companies needs. New CEO started July 1st 2018.
長所
Overall a good company to work for
Crazy work schedules.
Pricing and Signage Coordinator (在職中) –  Clarksville, IN2018年7月11日
I have been with Lowes for over three years. I love working here. The management is great and the people I work with are great, just like having a second family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Was good to work at
Customer Service/Loader (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2018年7月11日
Working at lowes was good. A lot of cons to it like no hours, treated poorly. Many pros to working there would be also like a family with everyone there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Work experience
Cahier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Norwalk, CT2018年7月11日
I enjoy working at lowes their pay is really good better then minimum wage. they also give great benefits for health insurance.I love meeting new people at work.
社風
Productive and a good environment to work in
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pineville, LA2018年7月11日
Lowes was a good place to work, not perfect but good. It was a nice experience working there but Management could have used some better training in communication.
Some free lunches
短所
Short breaks and needs some air or big fans in outside lawn & garden
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
A company who cares for their employees
Team member (現在は退職) –  Cheyenne, WY2018年7月11日
My Job was productive, fun, fast paced, and a good workout. i learned how to operate heavy machines such as forklifts and stand up riders, i also learned how to load and unload trucks.The hardest part of the job was reaching your daily goal percentage and maintaining it. The most enjoyable part of my job was operating the equioment.
長所
free food, free equipment, paid time off
short lunch breaks
It's retail
Temporary Loader (現在は退職) –  Monroe, LA2018年7月11日
It's a retail job, it's about what anyone can expect. Customer service, stocking products, cleaning up. Hardest part of my job was spending all day under the sun loading pine straw and/or mulch into vehicles.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Always on the go, never able to stop and ask someone how they are doing, constantly harassed about your scores.
Team Member (在職中) –  Lebanon, OR2018年7月11日
They don’t allow you to stop & talk to anyone even for a second, In order to help another team member you have to ask for permission. Harassed & treated like you don’t work hard. Management tries/pretends to be your friend and promises you jobs or rotations, then go behind your back and try to get you fired. The pay and benefits are great better then any other job I’ve had, but I’d give it all up to work at a place that doesn’t treat you like garbage. But this is just one of many opinions.
長所
Good benefits and great pay.
短所
Treated like you don’t work hard, constantly over looked, they don’t find proof of any incident, it’s a he said she said kind of place.
Great for temporary work
Truck Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  Hinesville, GA2018年7月11日
Lowes has really worked with me, as I was in school working towards my bachelors degree. By placing me in the position in which it allowed me to attend school during the day and work night shifts. This is a place I would highly recommend.
社風
Fairly easy job nice customers as well as employees
Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Wilson, NC2018年7月11日
Greet customers, see if they need any assistance with anything. Flatten the lumber to look neat for customer eyes as well as the manager. Use the forklift when needed if the customer is getting something like bulk sand “1,000 pounds” or a lot of lumber
Hour lunch
短所
Sometimes you may Nt get a lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A job, not a career
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Greensburg, PA2018年7月11日
Retail was never where I belonged. I spent my time with the company always thinking I would be done and move on soon. The time never happened for me.
申請されたプロフィール