Lowe'sの社員レビュー

28,941 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
i wouldnt work here again
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Papillion, NE2018年10月13日
I didn't enjoy working here due to the unprofessional when i was working there. management will work with your needs, but will give you grief about it.
A dead end
Services PRO (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月12日
A typical day: Answering calls. As an on the phone supervisor, I handle everything from agent questions to escalated customers.
What I learned: Constant self-development
Management: Varies. There are many cliches and there is no consistency. The main issue is the lack of direction and clarity of vision from the site director. This leads to mid-level and upper level management having different views of what determines success.
Workplace Culture: Depressing. Very few are happy.
Hardest part of the job: Dealing with the environment. The lack of positive experiences and the limited growth options don't give many hope that there will be productive changes.
Most enjoyable part of the job: The end of the day.
Paid time off, up to 9.5 absences
短所
No clarity of vision, metrics are not consistent site to site, limited growth opportunities, no quality
社風
Fastpaced, tiring but great place to make friends
Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  Altamonte Springs, FLp2018年10月12日
Not a bad place to start a career if you like working as an unloader/stocker. Ive made a lot of great friends working here, management is always helpful when necessary.
長所
Great training, easy to make friends.
短所
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement.
wont
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Schererville, IN2018年10月12日
work there again no thanks to many problems with in management staff the only good thing was clocking out and going home to where smart people were thanks but no thanks
社風
Days can be very stressful but good coworkers help out.
Receiving Clerk (在職中) –  State College, PA2018年10月12日
While working at Lowes over the last two+ years, our staffing as been cut drastically across the building and by half in my department while the work load has increased by 30%.
I do work very good hours, mostly 7:00 am till 4:00 pm with a one hour lunch which I have to skip pretty often. There is also no accountability for poor work performance. I do work with fine people in the building and the work atmosphere can be pretty light.
Work with fun people
短所
Take adventage of quality employees
Moving boxes
Load Puller (現在は退職) –  Franklin, NC 287342018年10月12日
I unloaded a truck full of freight, organized the boxes into piles based on the isles, then took the boxes to the assigned isle. When there was no truck to unload we went around the store and made sure all the inventory was neatly stacked on the shelves.
社風
Overall
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月12日
It was a decent and friendly place to work at. Location was also close to where I lived before I had to move. I enjoyed working in the indoor/outdoor garden areas as I learned a lot about gardening, tree/lawn care, and especially how to repair or build a swamp cooler.
社風
good
Front End Associate (在職中) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年10月12日
Will be working with both vary nice customers and people, but also mean and nasty ones also. Need to be ferm but nice at all time and try to keep a smile even in slow parts.
Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月12日
Not a bad place to work. Part time has excellent benefits and the management is ok. Depending on what department your in and the optimism you bring to work determines your day dealing with customers.
Plumbing Department at Lowe's
Plumbing Assistant (現在は退職) –  Shelbyville, TN2018年10月12日
It was a learning experience. We had to know all the codes for the state of Tennessee for plumbing, gas, septic, and water. We would help each customer till they had everything they needed to get their jobs done correctly at home on their own.
長所
Working the fork lift, Loved the machines. Cherry picker was my favorite.
短所
Helping customers find a sink to match a faucet. Not my strong suit.
CPO Production Office
Project Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月12日
Complete waste of time. They promote former store associates to run a "call center", with no formal training. They treat everything like a retail store. Senior leadership is a joke. Blind leading the blind.
長所
They over-pay to get people in the door
短所
They treat the center like a retail store.
社風
Great company with lots of growth potential for capable candidates
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年10月12日
Stable profitable retail company with great culture. New CEO has injected new life and excitement about the direction the company is headed. Family atmosphere in most buildings I have been in. Great opportunity for growth for motivated individuals.
長所
Employee benefit packages, great compensation
短所
Antiquated technology but improvements are continually being introduced
Great peopl
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rockingham, NC2018年10月12日
I have been with Lowes for one year and I have enjoyed the company and serving there customers even though management could have been better, I love that them.
社風
dont work here unless it is the last place on earth
Customer Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年10月11日
Working at Lowes was a horrible experience, poorly managed, pay was not worth the work, hours were inconsistent and they favored those they liked to give hours to.
社風
i learned alot of new thing.
Seasonal Team Member/ Outside Lawn and Garden (現在は退職) –  Sandy Springs, GA2018年10月11日
Paid good. learned new things everyday met nice people. I was able to pick up hours when they were available. Co-workers willing to help when you needed help.
paid good
not full time
Lowe's lake City
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake City, FL2018年10月11日
It was okay gossip badly not to many hrs it was a couple good ones out there they really didn't speak unless head people was in the building customers was rude but not all some even had your back when ppl talked trash to you lol but most days I had a great time
Lack of Management
HR Coordinator (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月11日
Lack of support from management. A lot of favoritism within the store. Learn to work independently because you can not rely on others. If you like to work alone and customer service, this will be the best place to work.
some friendly people
短所
lazy employees, rude and demanding customers, work weekends
社風
Great Company that Cares!
Central Quoting Coordinator (在職中) –  Mooresville, NC2018年10月11日
Wonderful and supportive supervisors. Best Manager ever. Team. Positivity. Growth. Friendships buildinginto family. Great starting rate and benefits. Would highly reccommend.
Commute
社風
grow with a team attitude
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月11日
team culture is the goal for lowes it promotes making goals and achieves bonuses for workers it allows people to get to know one another their when to help or ask for help is team working for one goal to provide its customers what they need to do their projects
長所
knowing what your job is and how to do it
短所
short breaks no overtime allowed
社風
Easy to adapt and progress within.
Customer Service Associate II (現在は退職) –  Oakland Park, FL2018年10月11日
Great company to work at. Good managers. You don't have to worry if you care about, customer needs and the company commitment to good service........
申請されたプロフィール