Lowe'sの社員レビュー

27,309 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
fast paces and heavy lifting
Forklift operator (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK2018年7月18日
receiving a truck is a little difficult everything is loaded from floor up and everything is unloaded by hand with the exception of pallets that are wrapped. and everything has to be unloaded before the night stockers get in.
長所
able to work receiving and stocking crew
短所
not enought time to unload the truck
社風
Great place to develop customer service, leadership and merchandising skills.
Human Resources Manager, Calgary and London (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年7月18日
Very busy environment from the time you come in for your shift to the end of your shift. If you enjoy helping customers, completing tasks in your department, learning about home improvement, and being part of a team, this is the place for you. There are opportunities to move to other departments and positions if you are reliable, and don't mind a little hard work. You will make good friends here - everyone is welcomed, and everyone will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Friendly working environment.
短所
Depending on the department you work in, it can be heavy work.
A fun place to work.
Unloder/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月18日
A fast pace fun place to work. Great Customers. Always something to do. Offers pot luck, holiday meals brought in for those who were working on those days.
always busy.
短所
No full time oppounities advaible.
社風
Constant redirection from mangement and customers
Live Nursery Specialist (現在は退職) –  Garner, NC2018年7月18日
After restructure there was no longer a chance for promotion. All departments are required to work with fewer and fewer employees. Moral was low when I decided to leave.
長所
Good health insurance and paid time off.
短所
More responsibilities given to each employee
社風
Poor management. Peoples safety sacrificed to please big boss
Overnight Stocking Associate (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年7月18日
Not well staff to get the job done so extra work falls on people there for making it a safety concern for the employees. Managers do not train people and they train people selectively instead of consistently
Sucks working here
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Little Rock, AR2018年7月18日
The only thing Lowe's has is their pay and benefits. The managers always side with the customer even when the customer is wrong and rude. It makes the employee look and feel worthless.
Not ideal
Shipper/Receiver (現在は退職) –  North Wales, PA2018年7月18日
Poor staffing leads to constant changing hours and roles. Employees will be required to fulfill roles that they weren't hired for with no training or the benefit of the pay difference. If you want to work at place where they throw inexperienced people into positions at the expense of employees and customers, this is the job for you.

Side note: One day we had a bunch of call outs. I was told to be on register for my whole shift. During my shift, management had to come to the register because of pricing disputes and missing UPC's. Three times in that one day a customer remarked something along the line of "I am sorry you have to work with that guy"...These were simple issues that no one was to blame for but the attitude shown to the customer and myself was HORRIBLE.
Holiday discount
短所
Poor management, disappointing hours and shift changes, luck of the draw responsibilities, bad attitudes from management.
Sales Associate in paint (現在は退職) –  Glenmont, NY2018年7月18日
The story I worked at hire people that did nothing, managers there never on the same page so nothing was consistent. I did not got treated good when I worked there and managers did not care to help the situation. My store was always under staffed so I alway got told that I would have to do others peoples job and do my job and half the time I was the only one in my department, I did not get paid enough to do other people’s job. Most of the time they got paid more then me. Over all I meat some wonderful people that I’m still friends with but other then that I did not have a good experience working at Lowe’s.
長所
Safety party, holiday party’s, raffles.
Pay, managers
picking and stocking shelf
Reciever/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Carnegie, PA2018年7月18日
no communication between worker and management told was hired for fulltime but was labeled as seasonal was not told that while being seasonal that i still needed to apply to other positions in the job
社風
A good place to work if you're not in Midland
Service/Support Manager (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年7月18日
The Midland Tx lowes is the highest volume store in the company. Certain challenges came with that along with being understaffed. A typical day as a manager consisted of trying to satisfy customer issues while also merchandising and trying to recover the store from the previous day. I learned a lot about retail management, developing people skills, and receiving product. The workplace environment has gone downhill in the last year, with the under staffing and the motivation/morale of employees and an all time low, it was very difficult to make the store look as good as it had in the past few years.
長所
good work/life balance. good benifits
短所
Understaffed, high turnover, low employee morale
Fun employees, bad management
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Burlington, IA2018年7月18日
The store is ran by a store manager who had never worked in management before and does not know even the basics that cashiers know. Most employees are great and fun to work with but management believes you shouldn’t talk to others at all even while getting work done so they kind of kill what could be a fun work environment
Lowes
Loss Prevention Specialist (現在は退職) –  United States2018年7月18日
Lowes was a great place to work, however, as I said earlier, most box stores have very little concerns for their employees, therefore, I wouldn't recommend it for younger people looking for a career.
fast pace
bad policy practice
Physical Job
Delivery Driver (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年7月17日
We drive out and deliver appliances to customers, appliances can be stoves, washers and dryers, refrigerators, and dishwashers or other items management orders us to deliver.
長所
You get to leave the store
短所
You have to deal with weather
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Enjoy my work
front end cashier/internet fulfillment associate (在職中) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月17日
I really like working in customer service and really enjoy working internet fulfillment. I enjoy working with the customers. I like to go out of my way to accommodate our customers. I will follow through with a customer while working with them.
Casual dress
Teamwork is a must
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  MS2018年7月17日
I absolutely love working for Lowe’s. Feels like you’re part of a family. They’re constantly changing things so you have to be open for it and adapt quickly
Quarterly bonus
社風
Very outgoing, but can be stressful!
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Bedford, NH2018年7月17日
Definitely working in retail all together is stressful. You have to learn to not let the customers get to you. If you’re having a problem, let someone know! They will 100% fix it!
長所
Free lunch, 10% discount (even more of a discount around holidays)
短所
Short breaks (15 minutes)
社風
A good starting job depending on where your store is located.
Customer Service Asociate (在職中) –  Sanford, NC2018年7月17日
I enjoy working at lowes, but ive had many issues with it since my time of being hired. At first, it was wonderful, i did my job, i was payed every two weeks, my hours were really nice. Over time i my hours were cut and i was relocated to another section of the store, till eventually i was in a stressful position where i could barely pay my bills. For me it is still this way, and any time i reach out and explain my situation to my managers i never recieve any help.
長所
A great starting job, pays wonderfully.
Diceroll Managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, fast paced, great place to work
Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Forklift Operator (在職中) –  Valdosta, GA2018年7月17日
envoronmentMost days at Lowe's Distribution Center were very productive and fast paced. You have the opportunity to move up in management quickly. They also offer great benefits for employees.
heathcare, benefits
短所
short breaks and very hot
very productive
Loader/Unloader (現在は退職) –  Valdosta, GA2018年7月17日
At this job it was very fast paced and you had to continue to work non stop until your break I enjoyed the fast pace because of the long hours it made the time go by very quickly. I also enjoyed the people I worked with
社風
Very fun and learning experience
Reach Lift Operator (現在は退職) –  Pittston, PA2018年7月17日
Best job I ever had I would love to work there again if given the chance I love my managers and piers very fun and hard working environment would be honored to work there again .
申請されたプロフィール