Lowe'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 28,985 件見つかりました 28,986 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Meh
CSA - Front End (在職中) –  Gulf Breeze, FL2018年10月13日
I don't really mind working for Lowe's that much, I don't particularly like working at the Customer Service Desk (for obvious reasons), but a good number of the people are work with are great to be around. The pay is pretty good compared to other customer service jobs in the area (above minimum wage), but sometimes I wonder if it's really worth the abuse I get from some of my customers and the way a couple of managers treat me like I'm stupid and can't do my job. There also isn't to great of an opportunity to transfer to other departments, especially if you're really good in a particular one. Otherwise, the benefits are great and even PT employees get them, so it's not too bad.
長所
PTO, good benefits, decent pay
短所
unpaid lunch breaks, fast paced, rude customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
A GREAT company
Pricing Coordinator (在職中) –  Sandy Springs, GA2018年10月13日
I love working for Lowe's! They offer a great work environment and the managers are concerned for you and are willing to help you improve your work experience and expand career opportunities!
Great pay
none so far
I Miss it
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Payne, AL2018年10月13日
Everything about Lowe's was amazing and I'd go back any time. The hour's were good, the pay was great, the crew was awesome, the store manager was really nice. The actual work was pretty straight forward, there would be a rush every now and then but nothing too crazy. it was a really relaxed environment. Hardest part of the job was doing trash, and learning where stuff was. Also the garden center would get hot in the summer so there's that. Aside from that 5 out of 5 place to work.
hours, pay, people, benefits
短所
hot garden center, lots of learning
社風
Productive, good enviornment, well rounded
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月13日
I was a really good place to work. I enjoyed the atmosphere at the company, and the work was great. Once you got the hang of your job it was easy to set into your role and become a great employee.
Great employess
Dept. Manager (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2018年10月13日
Great employess to work with. I enjoyed working with customers on projects to help them with their needs. I’ve enjoyed my 12 plus years. When the restructure was in place my pay would be $7.00 less per hour
Great insurance
satisfying place to work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年10月13日
People at Lowes are nice and I enjoy working with customers needs and questions. Salary is low and the working hours are not consistent. You are on your feet for nine hours per shift. Lowes offers 10% discount to employees and military.
merchandise discount
inconsistent work schedule
Its Okay
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018年10月13日
Working for Lowes used to be Great to me but the longer I have been there the less I feel valued. I feel as if the changes made are robotic and its been taking the fun out of all we do.
money is decent
work environment sucks
社風
Used to be a good work place
Manager of Paint /Walls and Windows (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年10月13日
I worked here for 5 years and was treated unfairly HR did not care about any of their employees and neither did their managers, Used to be my favorite place to work, but left for personal reasons
社風
Good place to work if you enjoy helping people
Assistant Store Manager Sales (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月13日
honorable company going thru change that a new CEO brings. Seen lots of turnover in Store Manager positions. Complex systems need to be updated. Pursuit of competitors leading to marginal employee coverage.
employee purchase
long hours for leadership
Not fun
Service Manager/delivery manager (在職中) –  Alexandria, LA2018年10月13日
Not fun. Never any recognition from superior about a job well done. Lack of communication between the staff and employees. Always being threatened with unemployment
Work Life at Lowes
Cash Office Clerk/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Layton, UT2018年10月13日
Lowes was a great place to work. I really enjoyed it and was sad that I had to quit because of my knees. The management is fair and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people all day long.
Flexible Schedule
社風
i wouldnt work here again
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Papillion, NE2018年10月13日
I didn't enjoy working here due to the unprofessional when i was working there. management will work with your needs, but will give you grief about it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A dead end
Services PRO (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月12日
A typical day: Answering calls. As an on the phone supervisor, I handle everything from agent questions to escalated customers.
What I learned: Constant self-development
Management: Varies. There are many cliches and there is no consistency. The main issue is the lack of direction and clarity of vision from the site director. This leads to mid-level and upper level management having different views of what determines success.
Workplace Culture: Depressing. Very few are happy.
Hardest part of the job: Dealing with the environment. The lack of positive experiences and the limited growth options don't give many hope that there will be productive changes.
Most enjoyable part of the job: The end of the day.
Paid time off, up to 9.5 absences
短所
No clarity of vision, metrics are not consistent site to site, limited growth opportunities, no quality
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fastpaced, tiring but great place to make friends
Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  Altamonte Springs, FLp2018年10月12日
Not a bad place to start a career if you like working as an unloader/stocker. Ive made a lot of great friends working here, management is always helpful when necessary.
長所
Great training, easy to make friends.
短所
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement.
wont
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Schererville, IN2018年10月12日
work there again no thanks to many problems with in management staff the only good thing was clocking out and going home to where smart people were thanks but no thanks
社風
Days can be very stressful but good coworkers help out.
Receiving Clerk (在職中) –  State College, PA2018年10月12日
While working at Lowes over the last two+ years, our staffing as been cut drastically across the building and by half in my department while the work load has increased by 30%.
I do work very good hours, mostly 7:00 am till 4:00 pm with a one hour lunch which I have to skip pretty often. There is also no accountability for poor work performance. I do work with fine people in the building and the work atmosphere can be pretty light.
Work with fun people
短所
Take adventage of quality employees
Moving boxes
Load Puller (現在は退職) –  Franklin, NC 287342018年10月12日
I unloaded a truck full of freight, organized the boxes into piles based on the isles, then took the boxes to the assigned isle. When there was no truck to unload we went around the store and made sure all the inventory was neatly stacked on the shelves.
社風
Overall
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月12日
It was a decent and friendly place to work at. Location was also close to where I lived before I had to move. I enjoyed working in the indoor/outdoor garden areas as I learned a lot about gardening, tree/lawn care, and especially how to repair or build a swamp cooler.
社風
good
Front End Associate (在職中) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年10月12日
Will be working with both vary nice customers and people, but also mean and nasty ones also. Need to be ferm but nice at all time and try to keep a smile even in slow parts.
Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月12日
Not a bad place to work. Part time has excellent benefits and the management is ok. Depending on what department your in and the optimism you bring to work determines your day dealing with customers.
申請されたプロフィール