Lowe'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,574 件見つかりました
Part-time evening position
Retail sales, customer service and cashier (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2017年12月06日
Working as a cashier and at the customer service desk you try to make the customer's shopping experience the best it could be. Gaining knowledge in building, plumbing and electrical and what specific tools are needed for a specific use.
長所
You learn about everything they sell in the store.
短所
To learn everything you need to know about every dept.
Lowes
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lexington, NC2017年12月06日
Lowes was a great place to work. It was fast paced and I loved it. The staff was great and they worked with you if something came up. I learnt so much by working there and it will last a lifetime by moving on to the next job I go to.
社風
I feel it's a great long term career company.
PT Cashier (在職中) –  Cordova, TN2017年12月03日
Work hard and smart. Be patient. I am very happy in my current role. I will advance if and when it's a mutual benefit for both the company and myself. I have a great management team. My advice, do your job and make it a career. Everyone has bad days. Go in with a smile and be happy with this opportunity.
長所
Health insurance, great communication with everyone.
短所
Retail is tough unless it's your passion.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Best company to work with
Cashier (在職中) –  Camillus, NY2017年12月02日
I've been here going on 3 years now. I love it. My managers are amazing-They actually care about their employees,the work is easy,and I feel as if everyone is treated fairly.
長所
Vacation time for part timers, Automatic raises every year, Awesome managers, Amazing coworkers
短所
Lack if healthcare options.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
cashier (在職中) –  Campbellsville, KY2017年11月28日
Lowes has been a great place to work throughout my college career. They have worked well with my school schedule. Lowes provides a great work family and understanding managers.
社風
Exciting work environment as a cashier.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dickinson, TX2017年11月27日
From a cashier's perspective, it was exciting to meet so many people every day. I learned that I enjoy working with people and helping them with something they may struggle with but I am good at, such as how to build a chain-link fence, or what materials are needed to build DIY projects like a bunk bed.

The environment was friendly and selfless for the most part. I was fortunate to work with a group of friendly people who want to help customers and who were respectful even when spoken down to.

The hardest part of being in a customer service position is dealing with degrading and volatile customers who intend to make your day worse to get something free out of it, and to watch a thief walk out with merchandise knowing you can't do anything to stop it.

My favorite times working at Lowe's would be when I could help a customer who had previously had a negative experience change his/her mind about the store because I gave such a positive impact on them with my service or helpfulness.

The new manager of the greater Houston area for Lowe's was horrible. He cut every part-time worker's hours to 10 hours and compensated by having a mass part-time hire for Lowe's. It resulted in many people quitting.
Friendly work environment.
Really slow advancement.
Poor
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tilton-Northfield, NH2017年11月26日
Work day sucks. Learned that customers are rude. Management did not care. Hardest part was dealing with customers. There is nothing enjoyable working in retail.
Lunch breaks
RETAIL
社風
Depends on which lowes you work at
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rome, NY2017年11月26日
The first lowes I worked at, it was like a family. Of course not everyone loved each other as normal, But I found a family at my old store, however due to moving, I'm at a new store and its not at all like that. Everyone is mean to each other for the most part and unwilling to help. Have to be lucky to get into a good store.
About working at Lowes
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Statesville, NC2017年11月19日
Its a good long term job to have because they have benifits, 401k, paid vacation. Just no raises, the management is no good, the boss and supervisors are all over the place and un-organized. They dont treat their employees with respect.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bristol, VA2017年11月16日
Benefits are ok for entry level job, hours are flexible, relaxed environment, annual assessments are easy, one week PTO, 7 unpaid sick days, holiday parties.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
part-time cashier (現在は退職) –  Puyallup, WA2017年11月15日
Lowes was a productive place to work. There were times that there were some issuses with the scheduling but they were able to take care of them if they could. I did like working for lowes but then there was a job offer that was more money for a set schedule which worked out better. Also, I was a part time employee working full time hours for awhile but never got hired on as an full time employee for the year plus i had worked there
Bad management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2017年11月08日
Very bad managers and work environment. Fast paced and very rude head cashiers. I worked in the garden center and was often forgotten about around break time.
Typical Retail
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Newberry, SC2017年11月05日
Culture indicative of typical retail jobs. Good people and good management. Time with managers was beneficial and they truly care about having a good team.
amazing work place
Cashier (在職中) –  mcalester ok2017年11月04日
A typical work day is long and busy with helping customers love where they live. I learn something new everyday that helps my experience. The management is great besides for a very who are a little lazy and arent helpful. They stay to the culture that was left behind by the founder. There is not a real hard part about the job except making the customers happy when they leave but the most enjoyable part of day is when i can make a customer who had horrible service on the floor have a better day when they leave the store.
Great Work Environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Brunswick, GA2017年11月03日
We work as a team and share responsibilities. Management is awesome - Excellent training program and benefits. Many employee perks - cook-outs, morning huddle, beautiful break room.
長所
Benefits
短所
Turn around frequent
Enjoyable
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Southlake, TX 760922017年11月03日
Working for Lowes is a great opportunity. The hours work around your availability and they have health care for part time employees. This company offers many opportunities to advance and has great benefits.
Easy, fun
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Avon, IN2017年11月01日
Keep area clean, help customers, cash out customers, most of the co-workers were great to work with. Some managers were rude and extended their reach way beyond their responsibility.
社風
Good people but management is horrible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Burbank, CA2017年10月31日
Worked in Lowes of Burbank, super busy. They never go by actual policy and tend to not do much. Management is HORRIBLE, including Human Resources, I don't recommend working there, they will use and abuse of you.
Productive Place of Employment
CASHIER III (現在は退職) –  Lumberton, NC2017年10月31日
I enjoyed what I did and the people I worked around. The customers were great. Lowes has a lot of benefits for full time employees. Invest in the stock program.
Cashier (在職中) –  Murphy, TX2017年10月30日
Lowe's is a relaxed, but fast paced environment. I thoroughly enjoy my job here. They offer good pay and benefits to even their part-time employees. Management is very personable, and not overbearing. I do however find myself wishing I had more responsibility, and things to keep myself busy.
長所
Paid breaks, long lunches, good pay, free food at least once a month.
短所
A/C is corporate controlled, so it becomes unbearably hot at times.

総合評価