Lowe'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,963 件見つかりました 28,484 件のレビューを見る
社風
Productive and a fun place to work
Cashier/Returns Desk (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018年9月19日
A typical day at work was enjoyable for me. I worked with a lot of great people and the management was awesome, I started as a regular cashier then I moved to self checkout and outside lawn and garden cashier. And eventually I was placed on the returns desk.
社風
Over all freindly and awesome place to shop and work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年9月19日
Overall this was a great work environment. Shelves always fronted and stocked and a employer always near to assist with questions. Lowes was a fast paced but great working and shopping environment.
Discounts
短所
sometimes no reaks outside of unch breaks due to being so busy.
Cashier (在職中) –  Panama City, FL2018年9月17日
They try to get you busy when you don't have customers. They have you restock the things up by the register, go get carts, or take merchandise back to its department.
Lowes
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Florence, AL2018年9月16日
Large staff working everywhere. Workers willing to help other workers. Flexible hours. Work with school hours or school hours. Helps if you need more hours.
Good benefits, still retail
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bismarck, ND 585032018年9月16日
Good benefits, good pay for the work. Management could use more support. Cashier's need more breaks or at least the freedom to sit when customer's are not present.
長所
Discount. Paid vacation and sick leave.
短所
Fixed schedule, not much understanding from team when time off is needed.
Great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elyria, OH2018年9月14日
Lowe’s was an excellent place to work. I truly enjoyed working there. It was a great experience in retail. Everybody was outgoing and friendly. There’s nothing I can complain about with working there.
長所
3 breaks depending on shifts.
Nothing.
社風
Very professional laid back company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dothan, AL2018年9月12日
I enjoyed working at Lowes I would return if needed to. The company pays well and really respect and appreciate their employees. Management at the time I worked there was friendly, tuff at times but respectful. I always tell people to apply at Lowes.
pays well
短所
slow pace, have to work weekends
Careeer Worth building
Customer Cashier (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ 853012018年9月12日
Great place to build better opportunities with yourself, everyone's friendly and hard working . The best part about the Job is making the customers happy and them recognizing your compassion for helping.
Hour Lunch
bad attitudes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Average retailer
Mantua NJ CASHIER (在職中) –  Mantua, NJ2018年9月10日
management is not loyal to employees, only customers.
very liberal culture, animals are allowed into store.
employees are forbidden from speaking to shoplifters or asking to see receipts.
health insurance
no respect for employees
Stressful, fastpaced
Cashier II (在職中) –  Concord, NC2018年9月09日
Lowe's is not for everyone. You have to put up with a lot of nonsense. Quite a bit of turnover. A good mixture of age groups. You must have open availability.
Some health bwnifits. Diversity
短所
Must have opwn availability.
社風
Good place to work for a little while
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018年9月09日
Working at lowes was nice for awhile then reality sunk in and I saw it for what it was. Disorganized and lack of structure leading to unorganized work days. Some days we had too many cashiers, others we were struggling for coverage. The manager of the store seemed very rude and didnt seem to care much for anyone
Great work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jacksboro, TX2018年9月08日
This is a great place to work. Customers, management, and co-workers are all helpful and friendly. They are very understanding and is willing to work with a busy schedule.
社風
Coworkers and environment is overall nice
Cashier (在職中) –  Jackson, CA2018年9月08日
This was my first job, and it provided me a lot of great experience. It allowed me to engage with all kinds of people, learn how to operate a register and count back large amounts of cash, and to provide great customer service. There is only one problem, which is why I want to leave.... If you know nothing about hardware, lumber, or garden, this is NOT the place for you. As a cashier, I’m expected to know these things without any training whatsoever. Most of the time I would learn something by first making a mistake then being corrected for it. The training is poor because it does not help me be prepared for an environment where I need to know what everything is and have no prior knowledge of it. However, managers and coworkers are very nice and while it’s still a retail job, overall customers are very nice as well.
長所
Free breakfasts occasionally, ability to save discounted items for purchase later
Poor training, understaffed
社風
Good place to work, Scheduling needs improvement
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月08日
I enjoyed working at Lowes very much. Everyone pulled their own weight and collaborated to get things done. The head cashiers/managers were friendly to work with, and fair with criticisms. The only complaint I had was that the schedule was never consistent, and often mismanaged.
Excellent place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Bay Shore, NY2018年9月07日
I am still currently employed at Lowe's. It has been a great experience thus far. I have a comfortable work environment and great managers. I have no complaints.
Productive, Laid back environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hinesville, GA2018年9月07日
Lowe's was a productive workplace. Somedays was slow but mostly it was busy on the weekends and that's when the workplace will be very quick paced. While working at Lowe's you have to keep in mind that they are very important customers such as contractors and construction workers that always shop their and you have to make sure you make them feel helped and satisfied with their visit at Lowe's.
Very friendly staff
No overtime
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Good Workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Florissant, MO 630332018年9月07日
Loews is a good place to work and the envirement is also great brecause the people their will train you and also work together with you. There is always room to go up in this job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年9月05日
Great atmosphere. Except you may get stuck in garden for long hours. All pros and cons of customer service. Many breaks and descent times too. Overall great experience
Long lunches
Garden
社風
Decently fun work place with stressful atmosphere.
Cashier (在職中) –  Milan, TN2018年9月02日
Poor management but the works were very friendly and fun to be around. Would consider staying just for the workers funny jokes and kind hearts. Over all not to thrilled to leave but happy I am.
長所
Great people to work with and great customers.
短所
Not very good management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Awesome advancement, great pay rate, great work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Thomasville, GA2018年9月02日
My responsibilities and duties was to ascertain that every customer left the building satisfied. If the customer had a problem I had to apply myself to their requirements. I had to throughly scan every product/item that came through my line. My space was always clean and ready for the next customer.
Great hours