Lowe'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,661 件見つかりました
Decent place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Weatherford, TX2018年2月23日
Hours vary. Never a set schedule. Will go from 30 hours to 10 the next week. Compensation is fair. Vacation time is fairly built in with your hours. Holiday pay on certain holidays. Management is fair and transparent in most things.
It was ok
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Daphne, AL2018年2月22日
This was an ok place to work. I do enjoy enteracting with customers and helping people. I find pleasure in walking around and helping customers find what they need.
It paid the bills
短所
Long hours on my feet and crazy hours that took away from my kids
社風
A workplace that doesn't care about it's employees and customers
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年2月20日
management sucks. they promote whoever they want. lots of favoritism. hire to fire. Also there's always one cashier available at night. Little to no staff in the departments so customers can't get the adequate help that they need. The store used to be way better when i got hired (2012)
cashier
Cashier (在職中) –  Columbia, TN2018年2月19日
greet the customer and proceed to check them out while making sure the alarms in the merchandise is deactivated, and wishing them a good rest of their day.
Awesome
Cashier (在職中) –  Homewood, AL2018年2月18日
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. Very friendly and happy place. Everybody is positive and if you need help they will help you. Manager are nice and a very out going.
社風
I love working for Lowes, management can be real tools alot of times. There is no communication between mangement and employees.
Cashier (在職中) –  Altoona, IA2018年2月17日
So much two facing and petty gossip between cashing that sometimes I feel I am back in middle school. I just got to work and do my eight hours, don't have time for drama. HR dept could use a little more training, because they don't know what they are doing.
長所
Extra hours if you want tp work and great benefits
petty gossip and backstabbing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and a fun workplace
Cashier (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月16日
Just a normal workplace. You have to put up with a few things every now and then, but it's no big deal. Just audits. Making sure you're doing your job to meet the goals of the company. Just a simple process. It used to be at least a way to get you away from your job, for a while. Now is just done while you are doing your job. Now they just talk to you afterwards of what you, might, have, missed.
長所
Free lunches every now and then, Co-workers, management, customers
Customers, general public
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
not a friendly working environment.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Potsdam, NY2018年2月14日
Management made it difficult to enjoy my time at work. Felt highly criticized and under trained as a new employee. Work environment was boring and i did not enjoy my time there.
free lunch on holidays
poor management.
Excellent job with advancment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018年2月13日
Working at lowes is great you have the options to train and move around the store to different departments and you can litterly learn them all you get to meet alot of diffrent types of people
10 % discount
high turn over rate
Great place
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Bonney Lake, WA2018年2月12日
Very friendly work environment. Hours are steady, employees are amazing. Management is very friendly and very helpful. Benefits are good. I would definitely recommend this place for great part-time work.
社風
Busy but a fun place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Little Rock, AR2018年2月12日
I really enjoyed working at Lowe's. It was fast paced but fun. My supervisor was fair. I always got the hours I asked for. The only downfall was that I was only hired as seasonal; therefore, I didn't get any benefits. I especially liked when I was assigned outdoor lawn and garden because of my love for plants.
長所
Good pay and fun environment. Especially outdoor lawn and garden. I worked there in the spring, so it was very busy, but thats what I like.
短所
short term employment. Only four months during their busiest time of the year.
Enjoyed working at Lowe's
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Conway, SC2018年2月12日
Lowe's was a good place to work. As a cashier, I had the opportunity to interact with customers and assist with their needs. I also enjoyed the opportunity we had to cross-train in other areas within the store. It was a little uncomfortable asking customers if they wanted to purchase a warrantee or some other offering the store had, but that became easier with time. You really need comfortable shoes because you mostly stand while at work, and the floor is hard on your feet.
Productive Environment Work Place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, PA2018年2月11日
Very Pleasant place of business friendly manner working. I've Learned various pieces of tools. Very Huge adapt with all types household equipment. It was most enjoyable there staff and customers very friendly and we were very inviting.
Tough, but enjoyable
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2018年2月10日
Albeit getting to the store I worked at took a 1.5 hour transit, it was enjoyable. The work was a little difficult (finding parts in the barcode book when they weren't listed on the bag), but now, since I've been gone for the longest time, I miss it.
Lots of Pretty Words
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Victoria, BC2018年2月09日
They pull you in with promises of advancement, and the ability to grow and learn.

They stick you in your place and make you stay there until you don't have any will to try to advance anymore because they block you at every turn.

Employees run the floor because management has to deal with things completely unrelated to employee work ethic and help. Often you find them trying to clean up a mess because someone called corporate and they have to now do whatever corporate decided without any actual context as to the issue.

These customers return and make life awful for employees who can't tell them to leave, and management can't stand up to because corporate said so.

Management is overworked and I've seen every single one of them get physically or emotionally ill because of it.

When you work here your only allies are your coworkers. I loved my coworkers (management included) so much, but I watched as every single one of them began to resent management or corporate or both because they were stuck and they were told to take it.

You are told you cannot stand up for yourself, have to accept everything customers and management alike throw at you. If you don't, you have to fear what corporate decides to do to you.

They tell you there can be benefits, then refuse to let you into a position where you can have them, so you're constantly waiting for support that never comes.

Even the people in the position to have them find that the work hours are all over the place, there is no structure, and there is no communication between management and employees about how to make
  続きを読む it better.

When there was they didn't listen, so the employees gave up.
  折りたたむ
長所
You'll make enough money to eat bread
短所
You'll never have a life out of work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Loveland, Colorado2018年2月08日
Lowe's tries to provided quality service to their customers. I enjoyed being part of this customer service experience for our customers. You really have only one opportunity to make a good first impression on your customers.
長所
two week notice on schedules
社風
good place but very poor management, and very clicky. They have favorites.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年2月08日
I would not recommend anyone working for this company. Terrible management..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certain stores are better than others. You never get recognition for anything.!!!!! Conservative christians are targeted at this company.!!!!!
10 % employee discount
短所
not enough breaks, close the store and then re-open. not enough rest.!! terrible management.!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Okay place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Springfield, IL2018年2月08日
Woking a Lowe's was okay. Not the best place to work. Sometimes long hours, lots of standing. Customers can become annoying after a while, but that's retail
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
was a great staff
Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Iberia, LA2018年2月07日
Lowes was a really nice place to work the only thing was that they let people do wat they wanted to the managers would fuss at some people sor doing things and not the ones that they was friends with
friendly place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年2月04日
Lowes was a very active job , at no times was it not busy and even if the store was low on customer's it would be duties still to be completed , the hardest part of the job was the steps to remember when ringing customer up

総合評価