Lowe'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,040 件見つかりました 29,824 件のレビューを見る
Seasonal
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Manchester, MO2018年12月10日
I was a seasonal employee at Lowes, during their busiest time in the spring I was a cashier in the garden section. Learning their cash register technology over a busy and short period of time did stress me out, but the other employees were happy to teach me when I was stuck. My first week I won a reward for selling a warranty to a customer before any of the seasoned veterans there did. They paid great and gave a good amount of time for lunch breaks. I had no quarrels with them about anything, they had a great environment. They were like a family.
Good environment and Good pay
短所
Busy time of year, Complex Cash register operations.
社風
Productive and fun place to work. All employees work as a team and accomplish goals
Cashier (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年12月10日
I am a cashier and love my job. All of the employees work as a team and accomplish goals. When problems arise, I am able to resolve conflict by myself or asking other people. The management does a great job looking after employees as well as on the floor
Cashier (在職中) –  Sylvania, OH2018年12月09日
I started as a seasonal employee and was asked to stay on after the season. I enjoy the people that i work with, i really like that they are a dog friendly store.
stressful and poor management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年12月08日
Working at lowes I was very stressed about my working schedule and the way my managers handled things. Between passing aggressive customers to lower status employees to not deal with them and constantly blaming other employees of nothing gets done. Most employees there loved to gossip and managers would do nothing to stop it. The hardest part of the job was trying to defend myself against rumors that were spreading like wild fire.
It sucked
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018年12月07日
The managers at this store location never listened to their employees about anything regarding the customers ideas, hours/time off, and general work environment sucked.
長所
it was a job and made a few friends
it's retail
Laid back vibe
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, NC2018年12月06日
You get hired part time and are made to work full time hours on weekends.. every weekend if you dont say you can't. Other than that the laid back vibe of co workers is nice. I will say working the front end i have seen how easily some co workers get sucked into gossip and unnecessary drama.
Co workers were helpful
短所
Co qorkers were involved in alot of gossip
Learning experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Farwell, TX2018年12月05日
To me the job was just a learning experience. It was a job to get by in high school. Now out of high school it was drama filled and unhealthy working environment.
Learning experience
短所
No breaks, low pay, managers fought all the time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun work place.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  South Bend, IN2018年12月02日
All employees are fun and nice. Great job. Easy to run the cash register and custumers are great to be around. The customer service is excellent and fast.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fast Paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bolivia, NC2018年12月01日
It was ok Although I didn't work for Lowes. I worked for Lowe's food. I can only speak through former employees that worked at Lowes Hardware. People say it was awful.
社風
Hardest time of my life without job.
cashier(Cambridge) (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, ON2018年11月27日
I worked in Dyna-Mig at Stratford and due to insufficient demand I have to left my job and this is the hardest time that i am facing now without a job.
I Have a keen interest in customer service or fulfill customer needs.
I like to cook food and daily I used to cook for my husband.
Wasn't a good experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ogdensburg, NY2018年11月27日
Wasn't a good place to work as a cashier. If you like standing at a register for 4 yours this is the job for you. If you need more than 12 or 16 hours of work this isn't the place. Was promised over 20 hours a week, but only got 12. When I asked for more hours they said they had no more hours to give. Then they'd give more hours to somebody else who didn't want them. Had to give up the job as the 45 minute drive was costing me the whole pay check.
typical day
Spokane - Cashier 2 (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年11月27日
clock in to start got to your work station and look for a customer to help hardest part of job was keep every one happy the most enjoyable part was payday and leaving work work culture was cut throat and full of back stabbers
stocks /401k/ medical
短所
poor management / give no reason for firings
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
ok place to work for teenagers
Cashier (在職中) –  Edwardsville, IL2018年11月26日
Job is great for college students who need a little extra income. Not great for people who need a steady income. hours fluctuate to much and people constantly call off leaving you short handed.
friendly staff
短所
bad point of sales system
casher
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greeneville, TN2018年11月26日
had fun at my job. love being a person that love my job. there was no part of my job that was hard.am not working at this time but will love to came back to lowe's and work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Cashier (在職中) –  Manassas, VA2018年11月24日
People are always smiling when working. Store Manager is amazing, Management cares about their employees. The only thing that I would complain about is the lack of hours.
Great Employees, Nice People, Great pay
Low Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Lowe's had its ups and downs
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Knightdale, NC2018年11月16日
Working at Lowe's had its moments. There were good and bad days. The environment was slow paced mostly but around people getting off work was when things got fast paced. Learning new skills to grow on at a register and learning how to enhance my customer service skills was a good asset to myself. Bonding with coworkers and working together as a team was the most enjoyable part.
長所
enhancing on my customer service skills, friendships
短所
short breaks, No benefits for my role
Subpar
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Riverview, FL2018年11月15日
Lowe's was a fast pace working environment. There are definitely room for advancement and great opportunities. You just have to be ok with relocating to get that type of opportunity.
Job stability
Fluctuating shifts
N/a
Cashier/ Seasonal (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年11月15日
I loved working for Lowes. It was a seasonal job when i was there and i would not mind going back to work for the company. Great pay, wish i could have got the benefits but overall great job.
Productive,
CASHIER (在職中) –  Alamogordo, NM2018年11月15日
This is a good place to work but i am currently looking for a full time job with set hours. I like that they work with you with scheduling but I wish the part time hours were more guaranteed
Breaks are guaranteed
standing all day
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Laurinburg, NC2018年11月14日
I enjoyed my time at Lowe’s. The co-workers, and management were very nice and understanding. They were willing to work around my schooling schedule, and very considerate when it came to family problems.
長所
nice people, understanding, and easy to work with
very unorganized, sometimes.