Lowe'sのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,847 件見つかりました 26,694 件のレビューを見る
社風
Terrible hours and management was bad
Cashier (在職中) –  Mansfield, TX2018年6月19日
When i first started there, i was getting about 30 hours a week. In the summer time they hired many seasonal cashiers and cut everyones hours to 10 a week.
社風
I loved working at this company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pace, FL2018年6月18日
I really loved it here. My managers were amazing. I was pregnant at the time and they were very understanding and helpful. You have good breaks. And they somwtimw put you in different areas to keep things different
Lots of bbqs
Great Opportunities for Part Time Workers
Cashier III (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年6月18日
I learned a lot about retail sales from working at Lowe's. I was able to have a flexible part-time work schedule while being eligible for 401K, bonuses, stock options, and discounts even while being a part-time employee. The hardest part of the job was obviously dealing with difficult customers but that comes with the territory.
Flexibility and Part-Time Benefits
短所
Some customer and employee attitudes
社風
Productive workplace for someone who is just starting their first job
Cashier (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年6月16日
A start off day would be leisure casual wear with minimum work load. as the day progresses it is gratuaaly stressful but minimal Overall a good place to start off.
Hopefully things can change
Cashier (在職中) –  Scarborough, ME2018年6月14日
The regional management were in for a visit this week. The store had been cleaned ( for once), the schedule was actually full of people and none of the managers were hiding in their offices. The reality is the managers are never out and about, the store is always a huge mess and there’s very few workers every day. The only time there are anywhere near enough coverage is on a day when an inspection is due! If the corporation sent surprise inspections they might see how the stores really get run. Dirty, peaved customers and no staff to help them.
長所
Watching the bosses squirm during inspection
Being there
Very stressful environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年6月13日
Not a good place to work. Developed anxiety. Managers were disrespectful and inappropriate. They worked u like a dog then not give u a raise. Too much drama and unhealthy competition.
社風
Management was poor and non supportive
Cashier/Returns Associate (現在は退職) –  Helena, MT2018年6月12日
I was harrassed by my immediate supervisor and some coworkers, making it a very unpleasant job to work for. When I asked for help, the human resource person took no action. It got unbearable that I had to quit.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Turlock, CA2018年6月09日
Good job, very satisfied with my time. Worked with good people. Enjoyed returning customers and helping people find what they needed. Appreciate the opportunity.
good times
短所
could always get paid more.
very fast paced company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年6月09日
I enjoyed working there but had to leave for school purposes. Everyone was friendly and very helping. It's a lot to learn but once you get it you'll be just fine.
long breaks
AC was never on
too many policy changes
Cashier (在職中) –  Henderson, TX2018年6月09日
manager do not back employees up when it comes to enforcing policy i dont have a lot to say i dont want to write thisreview you need totake this part off
flexibility
no breaks when needed
Nice workplace
Cashier (在職中) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年6月08日
Routinely awarded top employee honors from store managers each year and recognized for selling the highest amount of credit cards and warranties in the entire store; to date, have successfully marketed credit card accounts to almost 2,000 customers. Nice company culture.
I liked my job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Denver, NC2018年6月08日
I started working at Lowe's as a seasonal internet fulfillment associate. I absolutely loved the job! I started having some serious health issues a few months later and management was really understanding. They worked with me a lot. During a period of time I couldn't do any heavy lifting or climb ladders...really most of my essential job tasks were off limits. My direct manager moved me to a cashier position until I was able to perform my regular job requirements. After a few more months my job was moving to a lower volume store and we were all given an option to move with the job or find a new position in the store. I moved to cashiering in the garden center because I already had the training. I didnt like it as much as internet fulfillment but I did love being in the garden center. I started to notice things that I didn't before. The scheduling was the biggest problem I had with the job.
1. Busy days didnt have enough coverage and slow days we had too much.
2. The schedules suck. They dont go by your availability unless you're in school or work a second job. In my 1st position I had set hours(highly unusual) and I worked a rotating schedule. Most positions in most stores cashiers work a flip schedule and floor associates work a corporate rotation. When I moved to a permanent part-time position at a different store I got a $1 raise and I made less than I had before because I wasn't getting as many hours. My shifts were all over the place, sometimes I would get a 8 or 9 hour shift but mostly I had 4-6 hour shifts...work 7 days in a row then 2 days of on for 3 more and off
  続きを読む for 4 days. I know a lot of companies have similar scheduling but it makes providing for your family and balancing family and work very difficult for some people.

All things considered I loved my time working for Lowe's. There are some aggravating aspects of working there but you're going to have that most anywhere you are employed, unless you're very lucky.
  折りたたむ
Good benefits
Scheduling
hi
Cashier (在職中) –  Crowley, LA 705262018年6月07日
good company but cut hours
weekend are busy
i learn patient
boss was good and listen to problem
hard part was having to deal with everyone and there mood on a busy day
長所
good boss, busy tokeep day going
sassy front end
OK job
Seasonal Cashier (在職中) –  Emond2018年6月07日
They were very inviting, I just didn't want to work the hours. They were not flexible at all. The problem was they were also very stressful and I didn't want that.
very helpful
short breaks
A day at work
Cashier (在職中) –  Paterson, NJ2018年6月06日
I have a set schedule so I usually work the morning shift (6-3). I am the lumber cashier but help out any where else in the store if needed. When my shift start I open the door on my side of the building then start to clean up my work area. Once I do that and customer start to come then I help them with whatever it is they need.
社風
Worked hard with no training for more
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年6月05日
Grabbed carts in the cold. Learned to help customers. Taught myself more areas of expertise without ever advancing. Wasnt given the tools to succeed. Moved on due to better advancement opportunities
Good enironment
短所
Hard work for little pay
社風
Pretty great for a first job
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Summerville, SC2018年6月04日
My coworkers were great and I had a good time working there. I wish I could have continued working there but I had to return to school. The actual work was fine. It had it's high and low points but it was overall a great experience.
長所
Holiday cookouts, plenty of break time, friendly coworkers
短所
not a part-time seasonal job
Loved Here
Lumber Cashier (現在は退職) –  Vienna, WV2018年6月03日
I enjoyed working as a lumber cashier. The guys at the pro desk taught me a lot of things i didnt know about building stuff. Little did they know, they pretty much taught me how to do their job when they werent there.
Pay was decent
Not enough hours
社風
Worst management structure I've ever seen
Cashier (在職中) –  New Port Richey, FL2018年5月31日
Horrible management, unhelpful co-workers, low pay. Full time front end supervisors get $100 on their quarterly bonuses, managers get 1000+. It's basically trickle-down economics, corporate edition. It still doesn't work.
Decent hours during spring
短所
Management is horrendous, all the way up to the top
社風
Horrible work environment with great pay and benefits
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Schererville, IN2018年5月31日
Lowe's is a great company to work for. The benefits are excellent and the pay is outstanding. It is the management team that brings down the morale of the store.
Pay; Benefits
短所
You cannot be human and work for Lowe's.
申請されたプロフィール