Lowe'sのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,099 件見つかりました 26,694 件のレビューを見る
n/a
Cashier, Customer Service (在職中) –  Westlake, LA2018年6月20日
I enjoy working here but I need more money, I need more money to be able to get back up on my feet by myself. Money, hours and coworkers are great. Just my personal things going on
社風
Seasonal a starter job for a highschooler
Customer Service Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carol Stream, IL2018年6月20日
I only worked here for a short time. It felt like forever. It was really hard for me to quit due to I love my front end manager. The training was very inconsistent they throw you were ever they need you I am not use to bouncing around on jobs. A lot of the managers were rude which was surprising to me cause managers are to lead by example.. Some were mean and just looked like they didn't want to be there. Overall its a place for teens and college kids to get there feet wet in the work industry.
長所
The pay was ok for retail
There Pro Service Team Attitude Is horrible
社風
Working with Lowe's was a good thing for me at the time
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hartford, CT2018年6月20日
Working for lowe's as a cashier and a Delivery Driver was a good experience for me was younger and it was fun Driving all around the state with a coworker and meeting customer was good.
It was okay
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Oakland Park, FL2018年6月19日
The Oakland Park store was not running correctly by management. In will just let you see for yourself. Some of the people I worked with are truly some team players and that's how is should be there is no I in TEAM
Great Store
Customer service and cashiering (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2018年6月18日
Great customers, cash people out, Love my job, but due to bad knees, standing is not the best. Please do NOT contact them. Not sure if leaving. Just looking
friendly staff
Hard Work
Customer Service Associate and Cashier (在職中) –  Kiingsport, TN2018年6月15日
You will work all shifts. Morning, Mid shift and closing shift. They will place you in the hardest areas first to see if you will fail or not.
Management never asked how you are, if there is anything you need.
Everyone there is overworked. Employees complain all the time.
Working in the Garden Center is horrible. You never get a break. When it 90 degrees outside it like working in a sauna. I feel so sorry for the guys are loaders.
Also the customers are rude, impatient and down right nasty.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
not enough help
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Concord, NH2018年6月15日
Would be an ok place to work if they would hire GOOD help... The people they hire don't even want to work, the HR manager is just hiring for the sake of hiring... How about hiring people that actually want to work!
pay is ok
NO doggone help!
Relaxing workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018年6月13日
Lowes is a great company to work for. Only the location I’m currently working for is not good. I’m not trying to be mean about it, but management and scheduling can use some work.
Christmas and thanksgiving off
Scheduling, atmosphere, and management
ok
Cashier, Stocking, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jackson, TN2018年6月13日
come in and get my cash drawer, count it up, go to my spot that want me, start checking out customers. go to the back when the truck comes and help unload
Outstanding
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年6月12日
It’s an easy and quick learned work place. Managers are easy to speak to and the hours are exemplary. You have space and freedom and if you need a day they have no problem speaking with you.
Lunch and breaks
Customers may be antsy
Not really caring
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Findlay, OH2018年6月12日
They have a high turnover rate due to lack of communication all around lack of training and mostly because everyone is worried about themselves not the customer, company or job.
Paid holiday
短所
Lack of trading and communication
社風
High expectations with little payout
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Parker, CO2018年6月11日
As a seasonal employee that transferred to a full-time/part-time position, I learned many jobs. Originally just a loader in the garden center all I was expected to learn was location of relevant products and be able to lift heavy objects for customers. Eventually I did learn that, and how to be a cashier, and how to do customer service, and how to do internet orders, and how to operate a forklift, and how to do inventory. Yet there was no pay raise and negotiating hours was needlessly difficult. Work environment usually kept a steady pace, and depending on where one worked could expect to see constant activity with little downtime. Many areas felt understaffed which led to more stressful work and more high-strung employees.
hour lunch, plus 2 15-minute breaks
短所
strenuous hours, little flexibility in schedule
As a CSA current Employee
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Georgetown, KY2018年6月11日
They try hard to work with you when life throws curve balls at you. You do need to be a bit flexible.
They will make sure that your breaks are given and lunches can be either 30/60 mins
長所
a real team effort and feeling of support
varied work schedules
I didn't like it
Customer Service Associate, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年6月10日
My Opinion, It was one of the few Jobs I couldn't stand. Mgmnt was sometimes against you. It was hard to get assistance when needed. 1 month after I Quit, most of all management was either let go or got reduced to a basic floor person.
長所
I met good People (employees/customers)
Benifits Sucked as much as Management
社風
Productive fun place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, TX2018年6月08日
This is a very fast paced place to work in which you stay busy which I like because it makes the day go faster. Enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends.
Perks for Cashiers
short breaks
Okay work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Wise, VA2018年6月07日
Pays very well just had some issues while working there. Issues arised and it was difficult to maintain a job in a work environment that was not understanding.
Good pay
Overly strict
it was ok
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年6月04日
not enough hours, your promised positions if you apply but then you don't get hired. Hours were not consistent, it was slow at times with nothing to do. I wish it was a little more fast paced.
nice people
no hours
社風
I am to work nearly 40 hours most of the time.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2018年6月04日
I worked for Lowe's starting @ another location in Charleston, SC. The previous location has the busiest clientele atmosphere in America. I left @ the end of 2012 attempting to relocate back to NC to be near my children.
Lowe's.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年6月03日
A typical day at Lowe's is busy depending on department and time of day. It can be fairly slow later in the evening, and super busy mid day. Weekends are mostly packed with customers and it can be non stop, but also depends on time of year. Management is pretty great and understanding at the location I'm at. They are all goofy and kind and caring. It's a pretty great place to work, coworkers are helpful, friendly and have great personalities. The hardest part of the job to me is the inconsistent schedule and not having any time to spend with my family. Full time has weekend rotations, but as for seasonal and part-time, they are stuck working weekends and not really having a home/work life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say is working with the people I am blessed to work with. They are knowledgeable and kind and funny.
長所
hour lunches, great coworkers, fast paced, understanding management.
短所
Inconsistent scheduling, no benefits for seasonal workers
The Hardest Part of The Job
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (在職中) –  Union, NJ2018年6月03日
They overwork you a lot and if you are in a schedule that needs a lot of working hours, lowes i the place to go. You work and get two days off a week, salary is ok.
申請されたプロフィール