Lowe'sのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,244 件見つかりました 29,820 件のレビューを見る
Fun working there
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  New Westminster, BC2018年12月08日
Like it because of the interactive place where you help customers and try your best to satisfy them with your work. Working environment is also good.
Excellent part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Carlisle, PA2018年12月06日
I worked at Lowe's on the weekends and summers through high school. Wages were competitive and the difficulty of work was low. Lowe's was a great place to earn some experience in the work force.
社風
lowes is a productive place to work the people are nice and work is productive.
cashier,customer service,delivery associate worker (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年12月03日
working at lowes was a great experience i worked as a cashier and a customer service associate and as a delivery associate and learned a lot and i also got to work around a lot of good people and got to learn so much like what a customer is needing but doesn't no how to find out where to look for it or what product is better to use.
長所
you get to work around a lot of good people and work in a flexible environment
短所
it demands more of you but you learn that you cant spread yourself out that far.
社風
Great atmosphere to work in great pay for cahiers
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Florence, SC2018年12月02日
I would request Lowes to anyone in retail. My job was kind of tough due to the customers that think because they spend money they can be rude. Other than the rude customers the manager in florence was great and they always fee you.
Enjoyable and fun enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年11月28日
I enjoyed working with co workers we all had the same in common to make work and shopping for customers a enjoyable place to be I've learned to be very patient and slow to anger and to handle a situation to the best of my ability
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年11月26日
I loved loved LOVED working at Lowes, management team is wonderful, never a dull moment in the store it was like working with family I wish I could go back!
Great Management
Decent
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018年11月22日
Decent place to work. Management is very disconnected though. They pick and choose there favorites and are not very kind to everyone else. But other than that I love the company.
Okay job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年11月20日
Didn’t like the inconsistent work schedule . During some months they schedule people weeks off and cut hours often . An hour off the clock lunch break .
Good while it lasted
Cashier/Paint /Customer service (在職中) –  Orangeburg, NY2018年11月20日
Although I spent most of my teenage years working for them, it is a good paying job for students who need money during college for simple things. Lowes is some what flexible with your schedule and are willing to work with you if you are a student. Part time hours means mandatory Saturday shifts.
長所
Flexible, willing to help.
短所
Management could be sloppy .
社風
I enjoyed working at Lowe's w all the cashiers
Customer Service Associate, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Shallotte, NC2018年11月19日
I did enjoy working for Lowe's Home Improvement in Shallotte, NC.
They did not seem to understand the difference between full and part time positions. They scheduled me too many hours after I repeatedly asked the ASM for less hours. I finally had to put in my 2 wk notice.
Free lunches sometimes
短所
Lowe's did not hire enough cashiers to cover all shifts.
社風
Very relaxed and flexible work environment
Customer Service/ cashier (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, TN2018年11月18日
Very easy and relaxed place to work at, hours were very flexible. Staff was very friendly and always willing to assist in training new employees. This is a great place for someone to work at if going to school full time.
社風
Really relaxed in the management departmemt but theres no real authoratative presence
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  San Bruno, CA2018年11月12日
Job wise its a really relaxed environment but the relationships between staff and management is too casual. Timely management is too loose and no authority on absences and missed days. No according punishment is taken.
1 hour lunches
Healthcare no vacation time
社風
I loved working at Lowes I feel like a part of a family Great people to be around Wish I could go back.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Northport, AL2018年11月10日
Every time I am approached by someone who works there they are always very nice. I have no problem with finding things. Great Team Work. Working at Lowe's was the best experience I have ever been able to experience and I am very Thankful for the opportunity.
長所
I loved my job you were treated with respect and the team would never give up on you
短所
Not enough hours. Sometimes certin management was very rude to me not all, but the good over weighed the negative
Nice and easy going
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年11月07日
I learned a lot in a short time being this was my first job. I would have stayed longer if it was possible but life happened and I was forced to leave.
社風
Productive and fun work environment
Customer service cashier (在職中) –  Houma, LA2018年11月06日
Lowe’s is a great company to work at. It is welcoming and overall and great place to work. The workers are friendly and managers are great. The hours are just inconsistent for a part timer.
長所
Breaks, lunches, friendly, great customer service, good benefits
Inconsistent hours
Nice place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Paragould, AR2018年11月05日
I was only a seasonal employee, but it was a nice work environment. The people in charge of you were kind, but also helped you achieve your work goals.
社風
Use to be a great place to grow not now
Cashier(CSA ) Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Pineville, NC2018年11月05日
don't waste your time
little room for advancement
could not accommodate when injury occurred
treated as if it never happened
management gave more respect to
customers pets than to employees that work there right beside them
management missed the mark that's why the number of managers
was bumped down to five
all day long twenty different managers walking around doing nothing and getting nothing done store had rats and mice running around even during broad daylight.
Pineville store McMullen Creek Pwy a joke!
a well known name
短所
not up for the challenge for growth in the industry as a corporation
Fast work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hialeah, FL2018年10月31日
Very busy and fast work place and friendly environment you’ll learn a lot on how to treat customer and how to properly answer phone calls you’ll also meet a lot of different people
Great employees
Paint sales associate, cashier/customer service (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2018年10月30日
Loved working here, employees feel like family. Cashiers tend to dramatize the work life but the floor sales associates are great, management was alright some who were new to their position tend to be snappy and load tons of work on you but the higher up management was relatable and helpful. Store manager never got personal and seemed unaware of things going on at the workplace like repositioning employees and underlying issues.
Too much favoritism
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Upland, CA2018年10月29日
Would be a decent place to work if they did things by merits instead of who kisses up to the managers the most. The saying who you know not what you know applies to this company. Management is always changing and always doing something different from the previous management. This makes the company inconsistent with how it wants to operate and how it treats its employees. This intern makes the culture have a "every man for himself" feeling. There is no loyalty what so ever.
長所
You get to meet some very nice customers and employee
短所
Inconsistent management teams, unfair hiring and promotion practices
申請されたプロフィール