Lowe'sのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 903 件見つかりました
Great place for students
Customer Service, Cashier, (在職中) –  Clovis, CA2017年12月10日
Great for students and someone looking for a little extra income. Not much opportunity for advancement. Work schedule is very mixed so it's hard to plan regular activities in your life. Great people to work with but must be a self motivated person.
社風
good job, not enough hours
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Southern Pines, NC2017年12月10日
I enjoy my job at Lowes but I need full time hours. I pay my own bills and find it hard to make ends meet on part time hours. It is hard to get on full time
great job
part time only
Not employee friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Pt Charlotte, FL2017年12月09日
Company downsized by eliminating department managers thus throwing additional responsibilities on lesser qualified employees. No customer service on the sales floor.
Pay is okay
Poor management
社風
Easy going, great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2017年12月06日
Every day was something new and the environment was easy to work in and the managers did not make you feel any less than what you were. I always looked forward to going to work.
Good breaks, environment
短所
Tough to catch on at first, hard to move up
社風
Its okay if you're looking for just a job.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017年12月05日
Not the greatest place to work at. Can be either extremely slow or having angry construction buffs yelling at you.
Management isn't the worst but honestly the work life balance is horrible, the best shift is the 8-5 but they're normally eaten up by the seniors of the team. A word of advice, just keep to yourself.
社風
fast paced and stressful environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Epping, NH2017年12月04日
overworked and fast paced work environment. lack in communication and coverage for breaks and lunches. never got out of work at the time I was supposed to. the hardest part of the job was garden center when it was still cold out.
paid 15 minute breaks
health care
社風
Hours weren't the best in winter
Customer Service/Cashier (在職中) –  Grand Junction, CO2017年11月29日
Left due to lack of hours. Not really sure what else to say. Not a bad company, but working as a cashier was toxic at times, as was some of the attitudes coming from some of the men working manual labor positions.
Good discount
Inconsistent hours
社風
It is a fair job however it is not a career!!!
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Madison Heights, MI2017年11月29日
My store has poor management, inconsistent scheduling, preference in scheduling and hour depending on how they feel about you. Hardest part of the job is no set schedule or hours. Work culture is preferential. The most enjoyable part of the job are some co-workers. A typical day at work is busy. I learned customer service, patience and team work.
Co-Workers
短所
No set schedule or hours
社風
Very face paced and lots of customer interactions.
Cashier/ Customer service desk operator (現在は退職) –  Buckhannon, WV2017年11月28日
Enjoyed this job for the most part. the house i was scheduled were very inconsistent, for example they would have me close one night and open the very next day, which would get tiring. the environment was great and I loved my staff.
Fast paced work enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  United States2017年11月28日
Greet and meet people
Highlight surveys
Clean every minute
Make sure things on tip top shape
Keeping busy
Always multitasking
There were alot of favouritism going on at that job.
長所
Lunch, breaks, meeting new people
短所
Employees not doing there jobs, overworking us, take people for granted
n/a
Cashier Customer Service (在職中) –  Miami, FL2017年11月27日
A lot of discrimination and harassment from the Head Cashiers, I had and accident and they sent me to workers comp 6 months after the accident , the did not follow the Doctors Orders (Restriction).
社風
I enjoy working for Lowe's just ready for a change.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Buford, GA2017年11月20日
Just want to change get out of retail if possible and try something else. If possible would like to work as a Bank Teller or customer service person at a bank,
enjoy working for Lowe's
社風
Good
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Mustang, OK2017年11月20日
My review was good and I really enjoyed working there. Only issue I had was not enough hours and no room for improvement. I worked with people and I am a team player. thanks
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年11月16日
This is the most relaxed place you can possibly work at , the only thing i really didnt like was in the summer time it was super hot which made it stuffy
Lowes:)
Cashier/ customer service (在職中) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年11月14日
The pay and benefits are ok. The reason I want to leave is due to the poor management. I've experienced a bad leadership and there treated you like a number, not a person and you can be replaced any time at their convenience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fun workplace
Customer Service, Cashier, Sales (現在は退職) –  Bedford, NH2017年11月13日
Very good job , i loved it. Great people and pay, lovely atmosphere they sometimes provided food and snacks in the break room. Felt good about getting up everyday to have a busy day at Lowe's
atmosphere
短所
Getting a manager quickly to help
Cash Office Clerk/Customer Service Associate
Cashier/Customer Service/Cash Office (現在は退職) –  Sandusky, OH2017年11月13日
Balance registers before store opens, research overages and shortages, work registers, process credit card payments, assist customers with products, customer service and returns
advancement possibilities
flexible
Customer Service Cashier (現在は退職) –  Opelousas, LA 705702017年11月13日
Lowe's is a great place to work. The management is friendly and work with you. I learned all sorts of things on the job. They have great benefits. I not a place where you work hard.
Seasonal Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, OH2017年11月11日
Even though I was only there for the summer, I worked the amount of hours I wanted and I got to be in Lawn and Garden. Everyone was nice and easy going.
good place to work
Cashier / Plumbing CSR (現在は退職) –  Lincolnton, NC2017年11月10日
Lowe's is a great place to work at with very good benefits. it's a fast paced environment that allows you room for growth and advancement. would recommend this workplace to a friend,
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する