Lowe'sのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 951 件見つかりました 23,048 件のレビューを見る
Neat place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Bloomfield Township, MI2018年2月21日
I liked a lot of things about working at Lowe's. First of all, I liked the people I worked with and worked for. Secondly, I learned a lot. In addition to learning how to run a register, I got to learn how to use a forklift, a pallet jack, and cleaning equipment. Lastly, I liked the customers. They were always very kind and loyal to us.
社風
Super fun co-workers and constant work
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  West Valley City, UT2018年2月21日
A normal day begins by clocking in near the tools section and proceeds to checking in with your manager to find out what your target area that you'll be working in. Working cashiering I'd head to the front end and check the list for which register I'm on and then continue my day from there helping customers get checked out as needed.
You can't beat the pay.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Monaca, PA2018年2月20日
They need more employees to help. They want one person to do everyones job. They pay well and work with your schedule. People are generally nice. They need to hire people and keep them employed.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Burlington, ON2018年2月20日
Running cash sales, as well as helping customers with directions around the store if needed. Good people, understanding of personal conditions, very family friendly.
Some long hours
Positive work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018年2月20日
I simply need full-time hours. I like the work and the people very much, but I need full-time benefits and was hoping something would have developed by now. I'm hopeful!
Cashier Customer Service
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sedalia, MO2018年2月18日
I helped customers all day with checking them out to helping with returns.
I'm good working with the public.
I loved the people I worked with.
Management was good to work with.
The poeple
短所
Again never having a weekend off
Friendly and welcoming
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Roseburg, OR2018年2月17日
Everyone is very friendly and works together very well, feels more like working with family than with just other people. Really enjoy working here, highly recommend.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
very annoying at times but can be slack
Customer Service/Cashier (在職中) –  Homestead, FL2018年2月17日
the place is great place to start the only thing is that management can be very annoying at times. nothing is really organized in the store theirs constantly no coverage at any times which forces you to cover multiple departments and can be become very stressful. but in overall it was a good experience.
長所
job security slack and flexible
strict management unorganized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Tyler, TX2018年2月14日
Lowes is a great work place to start your customer service experience, the environment is fast pace and welcoming and you learn a lot about the company and their daily goals.
社風
Very nice employees not so nice customers
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年2月11日
The environment is nice. Employees get along great, no work issues. Customers tend to get rude very often. Would recommend as temp job but not forever
長所
Benefits
短所
Rude customers
Great place Great people
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2018年2月08日
Lowe's honestly cares about their employees. I have worked their for four years and they have always inspired me to be not only a good worker but an honest one. They have taught me many skills and I could not be any more pleased with them!
Productive and Fun Workplace Overall
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年2月05日
The job duties themselves are fairly easy and fun, its easy to stay busy and productive like in any retail job there is always something to do or organize, the customers and the employees are both friendly and considerate. The hardest part of the job is honestly trying to get management when they are needed and not knowing how to keep a positive mood for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was honestly the job itself, its not difficult at all. Very productive. I like keeping busy.
長所
long lunch breaks, great pay for experienced workers, usually have hours for part-time/full-time employees
短所
poor management, no job security, high hiring and firing rate, no job advancement
I enjoyed working at Lowe's
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年2月04日
My job was mostly fast paced which I liked. I got the opportunity to meet many people who were repeat customers. I enjoyed listening to the interesting projects that the customers were embarking upon and experienced a great feeling of satisfaction when I could make purchasing suggestions on how my customer could improve their project.
長所
I enjoyed every aspect about working for this company.
短所
I can't think of any cons about working for Lowe's
Okay workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018年2月01日
Initially the atmosphere at Lowe's was great. Eventually like most good things it didn't last. The staff was underpaid and over worked and the managers were condescending, the business it was initially no longer exists. The store is so customer driven that there is no loyalty to the employees whatsoever.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Very productive and busy place to work. Great place to work.
Supervisor/customer service/cashier (現在は退職) –  Reading, PA2018年1月29日
Great place to work very busy. Work all shifts day and night . If you want to exercise this is the place you do your share of walking depending on the job you do. Co-workers are great to and if you want to advance you can. Crew management are great too people you can talk to if you ever need help in any aspect of your job environment...
Incentives
社風
Fun place to work , very engaging meeting so many people
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年1月28日
Working at lowes was fun and I had great times there . I would enjoy the customers there and It was great meeting new people . Lowes was able to provide me with the skills i needed to grow .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Associate/Front End Cashier (現在は退職) –  Owasso, OK2018年1月27日
I highly recommend anyone to work at Lowes if you enjoy home improvement. Lowes is a fun place to work and the employees are friendly and team players. Retail is hard work and at Lowes you stand hours on your feet. The fun part is asking the customer what is their project and helping them with ideas and finding the materials they need to complete their project. I enjoyed being a cashier and talking about the customer's project and suggesting other items they may want to purchase.
Seasonal Work
Cashier, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年1月27日
Lowes is definitely a good company to work for if you need seasonal work. It can turn out to be a regular job, but mostly seasonal is what they hire. Good company.
Fired
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018年1月25日
I was fired for something I did not do. It was a corporate descision not a store desicision. I loved most of the people I worked with but management hardly ever answered the phones and I was left at the customer service desk by myself quite often and it was always busy.
Fun people
Awful place
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Poor Management and Ruthless Managers
Cashier/Customer Service Leader (現在は退職) –  Oak Ridge, NC2018年1月25日
I learned how to not treat your employees. Do not yell at them or scream at them in front of customers. Do not talk down to your employees and they need to praise people for the work that is done. I understand that you have to be professional when dealing with guests, but honestly the way I was treated there was horrible. I worked hard everyday and that was still never good enough for the management. Management does get upset when you get sick and call off, and when you return to work they make you feel terrible for being out sick. They are condescending management and I was so happy to leave there. They never give raises and if they do it is a couple pennies worth. Granted something is better than nothing, but for the people who have been working there for a long time should be shown a little appreciation. Oh and not to mention, their sales are not really sales, they just make you think that it is on sale.
長所
flexible schedule for the most part
management