Lowe'sのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,197 件見つかりました 28,551 件のレビューを見る
Lowes Home Inprovemnt
Cashiers and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Decatur, TX2018年9月21日
I love working there and greeting new and different faces. The head cashier were very good to the cashier when we needed help. I would of stayed had I not been in the hospital for 9 days with blood pressures problems. I had to take a leave of absent since I didn't have sick days
great work place
you cant get 40 hours
Excellent employer
Customer Service Associate/Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oceanside, CA2018年9月20日
Excellent corporation to work for, great benefits, seasonal, part time & full time options available. full time option not limited to management, flexible hours for part time but not full time (fixed rotating schedule). Low employee turn over
Over worked
Return Desk Cashier/ Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  East Point, GA2018年9月20日
The pay was a mess , I was over worked. I stayed there for 3 years and could never get a full time position. They always hired outside people for fulltime positions and left me stuck training them. UNFAIR
n/a
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orangeburg, SC2018年9月19日
I do not want to leave a review of this employer. It was a temporary job while I was in college. The part time position barely paid for the child care I needed to work there.
friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service/Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Monahans, TX2018年9月18日
They gave me a lot of on the job training, with promotions and raises. I started as a cashier, then started helping with stocking groceries, then went into customer service, then went to the cash office to count money, then became the manager of the front end of the store.
社風
I enjoyed the friendliness and work well with others
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年9月17日
I enjoyed working at Lowes. They are friendly and easy to work with. It is a great team but I needed more hours and benefits. It was a great environment to work in.
長所
Friendly and helpful staff and employees
Not enough work hours.
Lowe’s Workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, GA2018年9月15日
It’s nice working in a place that respects all people. However, poor management is a major reader for high turnover. Low pay and favoritism often outweighs the appreciation for the dedicated employees.
社風
Productive, busy place of work
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Summerville, SC2018年9月15日
Lowe's is an amazing company. Working for Lowe's has been a pleasure. The people are kind and understanding. This job definitely requires communication skills - whether it be with your coworkers or the customers.
Paid breaks, 10% discount
短所
Customers are mostly rude, breaks are unorganized
Amazing experience
Cashier/Customer Service/Loader (在職中) –  Milton, ON2018年9月11日
Working at lowes was one off my most memorable postions and jobs i had ever had i met so many people i would still call family to this day and the company itself always ran very fair and smooth.
社風
Very immature management team at this location
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Savannah, TN2018年9月10日
Management really needs training on how to interact with the employees! There was minimal if any encouragement or positive feedback. They apparently don't realize without the front line employees, management would not have their jobs.
長所
Some very nice people work there
Immature management!
it was okay
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jackson, TN2018年9月10日
it was okay on the days i was off and would try to work they wouldnt ever let me come in i would always try to come in and work more hours when they were low on staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Pretty laid back and relax.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Goshen, IN2018年9月09日
A normal day at work would mostly be spent on the register waiting for business to pick up. In the summer it got really busy but in the winter, it was the complete opposite. I learned how to unload a truck, properly deal with customers at the customer service desk, and stock items onto shelves. The hardest part of the job was pulling carts in from the snow. The most enjoyable part of the job were the workers, everyone was very welcoming and kind. It was like a home once you got used to it.
長所
Hour break (if work 8 hours or more)
Winter
expierence at lowe's
Cashier/Customer Service Agent (在職中) –  Reidsville, NC2018年9月09日
Lowes was a great place to work. I would work there again. the people there were great. just needed something fulltime and needed a higher pay to handle my bills.
No Set Schedule
Cashier/Customer Service, Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sparks, NV2018年9月06日
Constantly changing shifts making it difficult to balance a home life with work. When working outside in hot weather limited consumption of fluids and hard to stay warm when working outside areas.
Fun Place
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Garland, TX2018年9月06日
I currently work at Lowes Garland and I love it! Came from Murphy Texas store and I am glad I made that change. Apply and come to work here, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Easy and relaxing
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2018年9月04日
For anyone who can count simply and do minor cleaning tasks this job is a complete breeze. Friendly coworkers, determined customers, and easy going management make this job awesome.
長所
Product discount for employees, decent breaks
Fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Yuma, AZ2018年9月03日
I loved working for lowes. there was always potlucks and contests for the employees. management could have been trained better which explains why the cashiers and sales associates don't really know anything either about what they are doing. the customers were always so friendly too.
benefits and customers
managers
社風
Customer focused and fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Easley, SC2018年9月02日
Work starts off with logging into your register. Lowes is very fast paced and customer focused. I learn how handle money, problems, and sales in an organized and quality manner. Managers are constantly walking the store for overrides and extra hands in a busy work day. It's very loud and friendly in Lowes. You never know what can come your way so you have to be prepared and postive. The hardest part would be having dependable employees. The most enjoyable part would be the satisfaction of insuring customers to depend on Lowes for a complete choice for home improvements.
長所
relaxed dress code, breaks, and helpful management
短所
hard to advance and turn over rate
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Thomasville, GA2018年9月02日
I only work about 5 hrs a on the weekend. I water plants, help customers, help employees. I think when they schedule, should over lap. I like my job and the people I work with.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Surprise, AZ2018年9月01日
I enjoyed my time I worked at Lowe’s. I met a lot of great people, some who I still keep in contact with. They were very accommodating to any time I needed off for dr appointments or family situations.
申請されたプロフィール