Lowe'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,068 件見つかりました 29,008 件のレビューを見る
社風
Good
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cary, NC2018年10月20日
It is a good place to work, you will learn a lot. The environment is great, people are great and the company is great. You will love it there go a head and apply.
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Retail (在職中) –  Mansfield, TX2018年10月20日
I get paid well and they work with my hours I need to be able to get my kids to and from school. Also to be able to have care on the weekends is hard and they work with me on that.
tired of doing this
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Shelbyville, TN2018年10月19日
I worked here part time as a second job to supplement income and make a little extra money. It was many years ago. I am tired of doing these reviews.
社風
Can be a great work environment
Customer Service Associate I (現在は退職) –  Ruston, LA2018年10月19日
I enjoyed the people I worked with at lowes. Great, driven,ambitious people. I learned how to advance my power-equipment talents that'll last a lifetime. The hardest part of the job was the management! They are very unprofessional and not strong leaders. Which makes the team lack.
Friendly Evironment
Poor Managment
社風
A stable place to work with other quality employees and management.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年10月19日
Pre-opening shifts are challenging but are an opportunity to fine tune your productivity. Employee camaraderie is strong, and managers are reliable and friendly.
Flexible break times
No benefits
社風
fun and focused work environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Homestead, FL2018年10月19日
lowe’s was a very serious company that’s sells so much to the public but they also make you feel like family and are very caring of their employees just as much as they are to their customers
discounts
Great People to work with
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rockford, IL2018年10月18日
The fun coworker is the only the thing that good about this place, but management can sometimes play favoritism. Company train customer to be wining crybaby.
Fun coworker, Decend pay, Good Benefit
短所
Weak Training, Favoritism, and doesn't back their employees.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Alabaster, AL2018年10月18日
The people I worked with were fun and positive. I had such a great time working with such a great group of people.
Always opportunities to try another position.
Management, people
短所
switched from full time to part time too much
社風
Low stress home improvement retail
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018年10月18日
For the most part, this job is pretty laid-back. The store is not overly busy, thus there is generally time accomplish any tasks required of one's position.
flexible hours
社風
Allows you to expand your skill set.
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年10月16日
Have made many advancements while working here. The management is supportive, however staffing can be an issue. Ability to learn many different departments. Have obtained three different power equipment licenses. Given a high level of respect. Managers listen and take into consideration your concerns.
長所
Understanding Management and decent compensation.
Low staffing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Different
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Columbus, MS2018年10月16日
It has changed a lot. A lot of downsizing and releasing of the veteran associates seems to be the norm. All new faces wanted! And not for full time. I’m not what’s going on with Lowes
Highly stressful
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Lenoir, NC2018年10月16日
The store was poorly staffed. Never enough coverage in departments. Managers were hard to reach and most times could be found sitting in the back. Would make it difficult for us at customer service
1 hour for lunch
cut throat environment
社風
Fast paced, standing for long periods, providing customer service
Customer Service Associate, Walls & Windows (現在は退職) –  Chantilly, VA2018年10月16日
Ensure department is clean and products properly displayed. Assisting customers with their shopping needs. Helping new homeowners understand products available to provide window coverings that will enhance the appearance of their new homes.

The hardest part of the job is having to lift heavy blinds and having to down load products from overhead shelves.

The most enjoyable is working with the staff in Windows and Walls, and especially interacting with Lowe's customers.
Standing for long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Enjoyed dealing with different customers.
Pro Services Specialist (現在は退職) –  Athens, GA2018年10月15日
Enjoyed the customers and coworkers and enjoyed going to work. There was something different every day. Learned to deal with customers from all walks of life.
good benifits
短所
No other ability to earn ex
Loved it here
Customer Service Representative and Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bettendorf, IA2018年10月15日
Most fun job I've ever had. Worked there for three years and fell in love with the job and the coworkers. Memories I wouldn't trade for the world. It will get fast-paced every now and then, but your team carries you. The employees work hard and are team players. Management CARES!
good people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Florence, AL2018年10月14日
I left Lowes for personal reasons. There was a family situation that was unavoidable, so for my family, I made the decision to leave. The company has undergone many changes and I hope it has become a better work environment.
discount
短所
family leave was not readily given
lowes
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hillsborough, NJ2018年10月14日
great people easy work load hours were easy to handle, worked with friends that cared about you. good place to work while you are in school.hours were sometimes cut
friendly
n/a
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年10月14日
Worked with new and old commercial accounts to make sure their orders were delivered and or stocked for pickup. Made sure all accounts were up to date on payments.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
it's a job
Customer Service (在職中) –  Summerville, SC2018年10月14日
While I have met many people at this job, this is not a job for anyone who wants to be involved with family. Especially if you are a single parent. The hours can be stressful when you have kids. they hired me for one shift and made me work others when they got rid of my position.
社風
felt like I was an appreciated employee
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Surf City, NC2018年10月14日
Enjoyed working with the others in my department and store. I personally had excellent training in many departments due to my position during my first year as a part-time floating customer service associate.
revolving shifts
短所
customers expected me to be an expert in all departments of store
申請されたプロフィール