Lowe'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4,524 件見つかりました
Excellent Company...
Customer Service and Product Specialist (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年12月15日
Lowe's empowers it's employees to do the best job possible. The company provides many tools and techniques to allow the employees to meet the customer's needs in a timely and professional manner.
Productive atmosphere Good Housekeeping
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月14日
A tropical day at Lowe's .We work hard to get the job done . I learn all my Department and part number. Measurement is there to help. We work hard to keep the work place clean. The hardest part of my job is to get the truck unloaded fast the most enjoyable part of the job is we work as a team.
Management buys lunch sometime
15 minute break every 2 hours 6 hours lunch break
It’s not bad
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Kimball, TN2017年12月14日
During the slow months, unless you’re full time, the hours drop horribly. 20 hours a week or less. It’s a rough patch definitely. During the summer and spring, 30 hours weekly. If you start as seasonal, they often hire you on if you’re good at the job you do. The pay is nice enough for retail. You accrue vacation and holiday times. But you’re not guaranteed consistent shifts. Scheduling is all over the place if you can work anytime. Overall, it’s not a bad place to work. It really just depends on what type of management you get under.
Hourly pay
短所
Biweekly paychecks, hour drops, inconsistent scheduling
Good filler job
Customer Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Perrysburg, OH2017年12月14日
It an easy retail job. Just stock the shelves and talk to customers. You'll learn a lot about the products you're surrounded by. It's pretty fun for the most part.
Lack of communication
Paint Department, Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  West Chester, OH2017年12月14日
Depending on what store you worked for. My first store was a fantastic place to work for. Second store was just unorganized, demeaning, and atrosious.
Hour lunch
短所
Lack of communication, yelled at constatnly.
Really Man
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  New Orleans, LA2017年12月14日
It's cool thanks. Good place. I don't feel like writing about them, why are y'all making me do this. I am trying to move on. I made a mistake when I left.
社風
Busy and focused on customer service
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Ormond Beach, FL2017年12月13日
Lowe's can be a good place for young people to get started in the work field. If you work hard and follow all the company rules and guidelines it is pretty easy for you to move up in the company
Discounts
短所
Breaks are hard to get and standing on concrete get hard on your feet and back
社風
Management could be better for Cashiers, other than that it was either very slow paced or really stressful.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2017年12月13日
It would be very slow sitting in 113F weather for 4 hours before getting a 30 min lunch just to sit in 113F heat, my arms gave out one day when loading 80 bags of 80pound topsoil into a truck immediately after loading 40 bags of 40 pound fertilizer into a separate truck but they wouldn't let me stop for a minute to regain my strength. Pay was okay though for your typical first job out of the house.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
poor workplace
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  East Amherst, NY2017年12月13日
Staffing was low .. corpt changed all policies .. when you are liked by management anything goes if management does not like you you will be treated poorly
社風
It has its ups and downs.
Customer Service Associate Inside Seasonal (在職中) –  Waynesboro, PA2017年12月13日
I've been working for Lowe's since August 2017 and I've come to learn that working there has ups and downs. Ups in the terms that the people are nice to work with and your always on your toes due to the ever changing situations (You will never get bored). However, it also has its downs in the fact that if you work part time, your hours slowly slip away once December and January roll in which means less money in your wallet. It's also very hard to advance your career. I know I have tried at least six times to get a full time position at Lowe's only to be rejected.
Fast Pace, Friendly People
Hours, Career Advancement
Fun but poorly managed
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC 275302017年12月13日
great place to work if you can handle the managers. Not very easy to advance in any role. Great benefits and pay for the job. 40 hours vacation and floating holidays per year.
社風
Is an okay place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fort Payne, AL2017年12月12日
Took 2 years to move to full time in this company. Even after trying for the full 2 years. Always short staffed but could never get overtime. Management was rude to employees.
社風
I loved my actual job,but management made it untenable
PAINT DEPT/CSA III (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2017年12月12日
management does not reward their best workers. management changes so often that there is constant upheaval. workers are unhappy. departments are understaffed which leads to frustration for workers and customers
fellow coworkers
短所
low wages, lack of advancement
Difficult but Friendly workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2017年12月12日
I worked with a bunch of friendly people at Lowes, the only problem was the customers I had to help as every customer expected me to be an expert on what I was selling. Even though I wish I was, I lacked the experience needed to tell each customer about every product the store had. It was also terribly difficult to inform a customer that I am not an expert and if they wanted to talk to an expert that they would have to come in at a different time, as many customers were on a strict schedule. Another difficult part about this job was having to cover for other departments, such as plumbing. As a student aspiring to be an electrical engineer, I was happen when I was placed in the electrical department for customer service as I know just enough to get by in there. However, I cannot say the same about plumbing, which I still had to cover every once in a while even though my managers knew I didn't have any experience or knowledge of the department what-so-ever.
長所
Good pay, friendly employees, friendly managers
短所
Rude customers and long shifts
Laid back good pay
Customer service and product knowledge (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, GA2017年12月12日
Non-stressful environment. Breaks, good managment, good useful technology and resources for employees and customers.

Lots of rewards and parties for good work.
社風
Pleasant place to work. Enjoyed coworkers and the position I held
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Diberville, MS2017年12月12日
Availabe training to learn different departments was very good and allowed for advancement. Held certifications for forklift, and other retrieval equipment.
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (在職中) –  Anchorage, AK2017年12月11日
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Was great
Loader/csa (現在は退職) –  Gautier, MS2017年12月11日
I loved working there. The staff and the job itself is awesome. It was fun and outgoing. There was never down time. You stay busy the whole shift. Customers were always happy to get help they needed
management
Poor Managment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsville, NY2017年12月11日
The Lowe's I worked at had the worst management and human resources ever. Racism, bigotry and sexism were rampant. The management and hr knew of these issues and chose to ignore them. Lowe's use to be a great place to work until corporate decided to redo the management structure in early 2017, then everything fell apart and no one cared.
Paid time off
短所
Very poor management, uncaring hr.
lowes
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月11日
I like working for Lowes its really what you make. A typical day at work for me usually goes by quickly, because it is a very fast paced environment. The management is cool as far as I know. I have never really had a problem with management. The hardest part about my job is not really being able to satisfy a customer before leaving the store. The most enjoyable, part about my job are the customers they always seem to keep a smile on my face.

総合評価