Lowe'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,694 件見つかりました 27,245 件のレビューを見る
社風
Its a good job to work at if your in college.
Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月19日
Lowes is a good paying job for any college student because they do work with your school schedule long as they know your availability. Lots of nice people work there and its really a team player work place because everyone works together to get things done there.
nic work enviroment
社風
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Henderson, KY2018年7月18日
Lowes is a wonderful company to work for. They provide you with many advancement opportunities. The greatest thing about working there was the peers you worked with.
社風
Poor management and lazy coworkers
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE Il (在職中) –  Morehead City, NC 285572018年7月18日
It seems the lazy employees get away with everything, gossip like high schoolers, poor lazy management. No teamwork or communication. Management stays hidden in the office and when they have to do anything it’s an inconvenience. No appreciation for hardworking employees.
社風
Overall a great place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MS2018年7月18日
Lowe's was overall a great place to work. I learned a lot about different merchandise and equipment. I learned things about finishing, fixtures, wood, and so much more.
Great job
Teamwork is a must
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  MS2018年7月17日
I absolutely love working for Lowe’s. Feels like you’re part of a family. They’re constantly changing things so you have to be open for it and adapt quickly
Quarterly bonus
社風
A good starting job depending on where your store is located.
Customer Service Asociate (在職中) –  Sanford, NC2018年7月17日
I enjoy working at lowes, but ive had many issues with it since my time of being hired. At first, it was wonderful, i did my job, i was payed every two weeks, my hours were really nice. Over time i my hours were cut and i was relocated to another section of the store, till eventually i was in a stressful position where i could barely pay my bills. For me it is still this way, and any time i reach out and explain my situation to my managers i never recieve any help.
長所
A great starting job, pays wonderfully.
Diceroll Managers
社風
great place to build a successful career
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月17日
I enjoyed working and helping customers in all of their projects needs. Our culture was amazing because it was all about family, I learned how to be patient with our customers because that are the ones that are important to our great customer service we offered. Management was great. The hardest part of my day was when coworkers call out.
helping eachother
短所
when you are yelled at by a unhappy customer
社風
A good company overall but compensation is low.
Customer Service Associate Seasonal (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL 342382018年7月17日
Lowes is a well run company and local managers have been mostly good. The benefits are good overall but expensive coupes and families. The hourly salary is low, and they are constantly cutting hours as a way of controlling costs. We got a one-time bonus after the recent big tax-cut but no hourly salary increase. If they really want to help employees and increase productivity a salary increase would be helpful and appreciated.
社風
It's a job with ok pay and good benifits
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Hinesville, GA2018年7月17日
When I worked there it was a team environment but now most employees just try and push their work off to other people so they can be lazy. Not everybody is like that but some are.
good benifits
短所
concrete floor hurts your feet and legs
I loved working here
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Garner, NC2018年7月17日
If i struggle to find a job as I finish college, I fully intend to come back here until I do. Iv'e worked a few other jobs and this is by far the best. I loved moving up and being in customer service, I really enjoyed the time and customers. I fit in with the job and enjoyed my coworkers. It was a great seasonal job throughout college and my senior year of highschool.
Lowes
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Mount Sterling, KY2018年7月17日
A slow pace job that is perfect for a person to get involved with people on the projects on a daily
You do come a crossed some customers with attitude But just have to stay positive
Working at home
No overtime
社風
helped me through a tough time
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Laurel, MS2018年7月16日
The job did not pay great and i did not receive a lot of experience in any certain field, but the job came at a time where i needed it the most. I was in school, trying to get married. The company worked hard on allowing me the opportunity to work as much as i could given my schedule. I was in school all day so they set me up with the night shift each day i was scheduled, then allowed me to work days on the weekend for a break.
Fellow employees great
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Bonney Lake, WA2018年7月15日
Ok place to work for a part timer. Geez this is tedious,I don't have time for all of this. This review is something I don't like to do. Lowe's is fine, now leave me alone
People
短所
very little full time positions
社風
excellent place to work for retired people
Customer Service Associate I (在職中) –  Erie, PA2018年7月15日
Great place to work part time. Being retired from a previous employment, Lowe's has flexible hours and great managers to work for. Customers also have been great to meet.
flexible hours, nice management
Lowes
Customer Service (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月14日
The job is okay but i feel as if the management could work on communication a little . Team work is very important in an atmosphere like lowes. Very fast paced
Pay is low
Customer Service Associate IV (在職中) –  Murrieta, CA2018年7月14日
Employees in any department are epected to be the best at the job and go the extra mile but they dont pay very well, starting pay is about $11 an hr.
easy going
pay sucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
I this environment, it sucks to be competant. Lazy people get away with murder and the burden falls on the people with good work ethics.
Customer Service Representative IV (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年7月13日
it's a good job for someone to gain knowledge, (if they choose to apply themselves.) Its also a good job for part time workers that just need a second income.
長所
good yet expensive benefits package, 10% off everyday for employees, if you are a home owner, it can save you a tone of money.
lazy people, lazy management
Ruined
CSA Pro Services (在職中) –  Brownsburg, IN2018年7月13日
I'm not going to go into details, but my career here is coming to an end because this current store had ruined Lowes for me as an employee.
Management is the worst and we are so under staffed the other departments can't function
great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018年7月13日
great place to work love every minute. clean and friendly environment
everyone at this place becomes family. they do care about the employees and help make your job worth it.
社風
It’s the best place to work in a competitive market
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月12日
i like this place. people are great managers are friendly and plus they value your talent and work and later on offer you good positions while you work
申請されたプロフィール