Lowe'sのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,034 件見つかりました 27,277 件のレビューを見る
My experience in Lowes Retail
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Glen Carbon, IL2018年7月17日
Enjoyed working with the public and aid them in making decisions about what they were wanting to purchase. Worked at providing options for the customer of available products as possible. This was one of my favorite opportunities in working in this position.

I found the hardest part of this position to be finding the correct equipment when needed to put the stock away.

In working this position I was introduced to their new compute system and enjoyed the flexibility and availability of looking product and availability up on the computer.
社風
Did cookouts for emplayee's for rewards.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年7月13日
Customer service.
I would clean, organize, and stock the department. Wait on customers and help the best way I could.
Management was improving. New managers were being trained.
Most enjoyable was working with the customers any way that I could.
長所
Would do cookouts for the employees.
短所
Fellow employees not wanting to do their job.
Great place, Crazy hours
Sales Associate, Owen (在職中) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL2018年7月12日
Working part time for Lowe's has helped me work with school. Great place to work at and very friendly environment as well. Hours are crazy you have to flexible and management are good to work with as well.
Friendly environment, Great co-workers
Crazy hours
社風
Do not I repeat do not work here
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Gulf Breeze, FL2018年7月12日
When I first started working at Lowes I thought this would be a good job to work for until I found a much better job, unfortunately I learned the hard way about the horrors of working at Lowes. Horrible managers, always cutting hours, the workers they have the maturity level of high shoolers. You'd be lucky to even get 25 hours a week as part time. Management will always find a way to cut employees hours. Lowes practically frown upon upon taking breaks and if you work outside, be sure to bring a water bottle with you, they frown upon going inside to use the bathroom and to get a drink.
Discounts
Too much to list
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A Starting Job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年7月10日
The company was nice, but was prone to change as they struggle to stay cutting edge. Wages were nice for a starting job but moving the your pay up could be really difficult.
Nice Company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年7月09日
I worked here temporarily. The team are so helpful, work is not really hard. Except that your work schedule (time and day) keeps on changing every week.
Plays favorites
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Sandusky, OH2018年7月04日
Not a good place to work unless you are part of the chosen favorites. Would be a good place to work if HR didn't give all of the positions and opportunities to there favorites.
Good pay
短所
Bad management, no discipline, too much drama
社風
It’s a great place they are employee oriented
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Odessa, TX2018年7月03日
I worked for Lowe’s about 4 1/2 Year’s ago in outside lawn and garden. They are a wonderful company to work for. Lowe’s promotes from within and they let us know what is available. They also have hood benefits.
長所
Benefits and if we make sales quotas they have like pizza parties or other
Can’t think of any
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great Company, Bad Management
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Gresham, OR2018年7月03日
Lowes is a great company, however with the changes they made in management the stores have been struggling to succeed. Typically there is not enough associates on the floor anymore, and the few people who are on the floor have issues with trying to help out as much as they can.
Good People
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oak Park Heights, MN2018年7月02日
There are a lot of good people that work there. Alot are hard workers. Some slackers too. There's alot of new workers right now. Lost alot of the old staff so it's stressful. If you know alot cause you've been there a while your pulled in many directions at once.
It's a job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  La Habra, CA2018年7月01日
If your going to school and need some extra spending cash, this was a fairly relaxed environment. Run of the mill, hardware store experience. Did learn a lot though.
Terrible Company
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Roanoke, VA2018年6月30日
Management is terrible. The hours are cut so much and employees can't help the customers. Managers don't support the employees because any issues managers dodge customers.
Something different everyday
Terrible managers
社風
Ok place for a teen to get work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年6月29日
If you are trying to support a family don't even apply. The pay is peanuts and the way you are treated and talked to by certain managers is infuriating!
Discounts
短所
Poor management, pay isn't near where it should be
Healthy Work Environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年6月27日
Lowe's gave me a healthy work environment that I wanted to come back to every day. It made work fun and not miserable like many retail jobs. I would stay at Lowe's full time if there was a store I could've transferred to.
社風
Typical retail job, good people
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Temple, TX2018年6月26日
Enjoyed learning a new skill, enjoyed the people and management. This is the kind of work I have done for 20+ years and fit right in with company/department.
People, Repeat Customers
Hours cut in Dec. until after New Year
Great Place
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Stuart, FL2018年6月25日
Great place to work for! Would recommend any body to work for! Great envoriment.Will work around 2 jobs. Great managament! Great discounts for employees.
Work Life
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elizabethtown, KY2018年6月25日
Over all I was happy working for Lowes. However, The schedules were very chaotic, and always changed. Management, and employees were very good to work for.
Co-workers were amazing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomsburg, PA2018年6月24日
Lowes had no sense of work/life balance. It's mainly for how the do the scheduling. They would keep more reliable people if you weren't closing one night and have to be there by 430am to open. And the new management system is horrible. I lost so many good bosses and people lost their jobs that have worked there for years because of this.
長所
Hour breaks, customers, and co-workers
Management and hours
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Plainville, CT2018年6月23日
I enjoy working here I feel like they're very flexible with the hours and they're great people. I've learned spot on the computer as long as working with customers and providing customer service.
社風
it's an alright place to work.
Part Time Sales Associate (在職中) –  Millington, TN2018年6月22日
It is an alright place to work, considering the poor management inside the store. Workload was heavy and the man-power to complete projects and tasks, were very low. I would go back and work here if the pay was better and the management cared.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する