Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,230 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Fun workplace! Intense environment.
Seasonal Brand Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年10月17日
This was without a doubt one of the best jobs I ever had. But the level of micromanagement there was ridiculous, atleast for us seasonal people. The "core" staff could group off and chit chat whenever but us temporaries could barely greet each other hello on the sales floor. They acted like we were selling million dollar cars instead of seven dollar pieces of soap. It could get intense.
I once had a lady literally ask me to leave her alone to shop and my manager made me trail her around the store because my job wasn't done until I either made her try on some lotion or buy something... If it wasn't for that I'd probably still be working there.
長所
Great employee discounts, Great Job Training, Free Products, Fun work environment, Encouragement of Individuality
Micromanagement, Favoritism
REALLY bad experience
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario2018年10月16日
SESA are basically treated like they're worthless... I was hired in August and it is now mid-october with still no sign of a first shift. I also haven't been paid for any of my training in over a month (two pay periods) and have received no answer from management on when I will be receiving that. Also, they hired WAY too many people for the holiday season and consistently lied to us throughout the process (was told I would be Core staff and then was only offered a seasonal contract, was told I would be paid $2 more per hour than I will actually be paid, etc.). Overall a really poor experience so far with no future hopes of it getting better. I suggest to anyone looking to work here to explore other options first as you will likely not make any money for the first several months.
長所
free samples, products, etc.
clueless management, VERY disorganized
Good Job
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oak Brook, IL2018年10月16日
The job was very fun and I worked with some very cool, very friendly people. It never really felt like the normal drudgery of work, because it was a fun environment.
社風
Stressful and low paying job
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年10月16日
Management is supportive depending on the location you work in, however its next to impossible to get full time or benefits. The pay is super low and the work is insanely stressful.
Conscious Creative Company
Floor Lead (現在は退職) –  Farmington, UT2018年10月12日
LUSH is passionate about ending cosmetic testing on animals, working with local and global charities, as well as innovating environmentally friendly products that are fun and easy to use. Those reasons are why I joined the company. I was brought on as a part-time Floor Lead with the promise of being full-time 2 months after starting. The process was slow, however, because just the hiring process alone took two months, with a lot of my time being spent wondering if they still wanted to hire me. The hiring managers would take weeks to respond, which left me feeling disheartened. I left LUSH because I was nothing more than a glorified sales advisor. My managers never took my development seriously, so I was never trained to be the title I was hired to be. Instead of being full-time I worked about 8 hours a week even after the date I was supposed to be full-time. I felt unwanted, regardless of how much I wanted to be a part of the culture, company, and team.
50% off merchandise
Short breaks
great fun
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oxford Street2018年10月12日
nice place to work company has really good core beleifs so its great to work somewhere that invest so much in the enviroment. also the store smells so nice.
Fun working environment
Sales Advisor/Visual Merchandiser (在職中) –  Birmingham2018年10月12日
The company holds great values and really appreciates all that its staff does for them. They are an innovative company always striving for the best. There is plenty of room to grow within the company so if you have certain talents they will be enhanced. I would highly recommend working in a smaller store as the bigger ones (Birmingham) sometimes lose the core values of the company and can become difficult to work in however the smaller stores have a real family feeling and make you feel right at home.
Wonderful Company
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR, FLOOR LEADER, & TRAINER (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月09日
Lush is a great company to work for if you have the opportunity. They are progressive and forward-thinking, always prioritizing their values over senselessly making money. Most importantly, they will develop you and teach your valuable skills you can apply to jobs for years to come.
Productive and fun workplace
Picker - Picked products (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2018年10月09日
Productive and fun workplace with friendly and kind coworkers. patient with new employees and very helpful when needed. management were very helpful as well.
Seasonal
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2018年10月07日
I worked as a seasonal employee and for the most part I really loved it. The morals and ethics of the company are one I can get by, and I honestly felt like I was making a difference. The discount and the amount of free products was awesome, I still have a bag of lush stuff a year later. The people and management were pretty amazing, and it was fun learning about all the products.

What I didn't like was how pushy you had to be as a sales person, customers would literally walk around irritated with how we were. I hated the scheduling as well, it could change literally last minute without them asking me if it was ok. I felt like that was disrespectful of my time. And honestly I don't find the pay and the hours that great for the sheer amount of work we had to do.
Environment, free product, ethics
短所
weird hours, inconsistent schedule, low pay, pushy sales
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
a fun and messy experience
Product Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2018年10月05日
Pressing powder into molds and pouring hot oils into trays. What i learned was all the work that involved in making bath bombs. Staff was very upbeat and enthusiastic. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet all day. The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing the finished product.
社風
Fun place to work at with the right management
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018年10月05日
I assisted customers with products, including but not limited to demonstrations, product knowledge, sampling, and linking to similar options. I also coordinated inventory ordering, receiving, organization, and freshness with a team under my direction. Trained new hires and groomed sales associates for promotion. Assisted customers with transactions including specialized transactions like returns, employee purchases, and special discounts. I received extensive training in skincare, haircare, and body products designed to suit a variety of needs, both standard and special.
長所
great discount, free product, fun atmosphere, great company ethics
短所
short breaks, high energy, poor management
Great company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Farmington, UT2018年10月04日
Fun workplace with energetic environment, flexible work schedule, product knowledge classes provided and great way to give back with a great company service
社風
Company with great morals behind it
Floor Leader (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月03日
Lush is a very innovative company that has a lot of growth potential for those who align with their ethics. They are also a campaigning company, which is an amazing way for bring political and social change into a cosmetics realm.
N/a
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年10月03日
I was a sales associate at Lush Cosmetics. In a typical day, I would work on the cash register, stock certain items in the store, and keep the store clean and safe.
社風
Fun place to work for the young at heart.
Production Manufacturing Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2018年10月03日
Working with diverse individuals of cultural backgrounds, sharing how to increase productivity. Being informed of different products. I learned how to work as a team, and using technological devices. Needed improvement on managerial skills. The physical aspect of the job was the hardest. Enjoyed receiving new and different products, and making new friends and relationships.
長所
Free variety of Starbucks coffee, and products.
Long hours, low wages.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A Great Spot to Develop Sales Talent
Lush Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年9月29日
Wonderful people, wonderful ethics and amazing products! LUSH is held accountable by their employees and they care! Helpful feedback from upper management on how to improve performance.
Discounts
社風
Good temporary Job, terrible long term
Machine Operator / Shipper (在職中) –  Vancouver, BC2018年9月24日
Terrible Management
Inconsistent schedules

Hires way too many seasonal workers when there's not enough production for core staff.

Management needs a major overhaul.

Poor Communication between management and workers
50% discount, company pays you to learn about environmental issues
短所
Don't expect job security, terrible career advancement opportunity
Best job I’ve had
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2018年9月21日
One of the most supportive environments I’ve worked in. I’ve really struggled with my mental health but the management team were so supportive in helping me continue to work and get better.
The pay was great, way above the industry standard and rotas were always up 4 weeks in advance which I’ve never had in a retail job before.
I got so much training to do my job and felt like they really wanted me to do well. There’s a strong feedback culture but it was always to help you do your job.
Some people struggled with this but ultimately they just didn’t want to work hard and were called out on it.
Great staff perks like spa treatments, discount and flexible days off if you give enough notice.
Gutted to leave because of moving home
Management team
Heavily customer facing
great experience
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kingston, ON2018年9月20日
I enjoyed working here whole staff was motivated positive and helpful. My whole family enjoyed trying the products! I would highly recommend this position if you are interested in doing retail sales and getting a really good positive experience under your belt.
申請されたプロフィール