Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,229 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
I love working for a great company like lush but somethings need to change
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Texas2018年9月18日
I do love working for Lush, but it has its downfalls. I'm a really hard worker and i fell that my store tends to take advantage of that. I have worked for Lush for almost 2 years and i remember within the first week of me working (i came on during the holidays) i was called in last minute almost everyday and pushed into areas I hadn't been fully trained in yet and didn't feel that confident in, and had to learn and assimilate REALLY quickly. I work really hard and push my self while checking with every customer and check them out while making samples, and demoing products, and using down time to restock and clean around the shop and even take out trash etc. Then i look around and see my coworkers that have been there for YEARS kind of just standing around, not really helping out much. Even when approached and told what to help out with on and change to help more, nothing really changes. I have talked to multiple people from other shops and almost all of them have agreed on having a problem like this. Also the inconsistency of the hours bothers basically everyone i work with and talked to. Right now I’m under Part time, but only get scheduled to work casual hours (about 10-15 hours a week). Then when Christmas comes i get over worked and scheduled about 40 + hours a week. Like i said, i love working for a great and ethically aware company like Lush and I love all the creative products, and i have made friends with basically everyone on staff (and a few customers!) but these problems are big ones that i know aren’t just at my shop. Lush spends all their time worrying about their  続きを読む customers that sometimes they forget to think about the staff.  折りたたむ
長所
discount on products, samples to take and try, made amazing friends, learning about new ways to better the world and get involved with charities etc.
短所
consistent hard work for almost no appreciation or acknowledgement, inconsistent hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
One of the best work environments I've ever been in
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年9月17日
I spent collectively two years at LUSH, and loved every day of it. It is an environment of respect and love, and is very much a family-oriented type of job. The customer base is, for the most part, very regular and loyal, as well as being diverse. There is always something new to learn and sell, so there is a level of fluidity to the job and it is ideal for people who can handle an ever changing line of product.
However, there is little incentive to work outside of scheduled hours, as there's a tendency to outside hire for lower management positions rather than promote from inside. Hours are also very competitive and sometimes scarce. There is a lot to keep up with and it can be quite stressful, but compared to other retail jobs, LUSH definitely beats any other in terms of a friendly environment and a willingness to help from upper leadership if you ask for it.
長所
Discounts, general culture
短所
Lack of advancement inside shop, few active resources
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Un poco duro
Vendedor/Dependiente (現在は退職) –  Barcelona provincia2018年9月17日
Ha sido una experiencia muy mixta porque por un lado me sentía agusto tratando con el cliente pero a su misma vez mal porque sabes que los que están por encima tuyo prácticamente te están presionando para que vendas y vendas y vendas. El ambiente de trabajo es bueno entre los staff, pero los que están por encima de ti solo hacen más que presionar para que llegues a los objetivos de dinero marcados y vendas mucho. Tema horarios es lo que más me ha afectado:

Si trabajas en Lush olvídate de tener vida social, porque cada día te dan unas horas diferentes y una jornada diferente, a veces incluso te cambian los días de trabajo el día anterior para su convenio. Todo va segú "Las necesidades de la tienda".

Los sueldos como concepto no están mal, per la realidad es que cada mes se cobraba diferente, a veces no te pagan horas extra, ni hay pagas dobles ni aumento de sueldo...

Cada día al entrar te hace un "Check-in", que se basa en que tu supervisor/a te explica la cantidad de dinero que hemos ganado hoy, el objetivo (que es el dinero al que quieren que llegues). el positivo (que es el dinero que se hizo este mismo día hace justo un año), la conversión (que son todas las personas que han entrado en la tienda y han comprado algo), la venta media (Una media de lo que ganamos por ticket) Y luego te suelen hacer una actividad para que aprendas algo, una formación sobre cualquier cosa o lo que sea. Te dicen que si llegas a objetivo durante nosecuantos días al final cobrarás un bonus;

Hay tres bonus que puedes cobrar, el 5%, el 10% o el 15%. Está muy bien, el problema es que
  続きを読む si por ejemplo llegas al 14%, cobrarás el 10%, pero ese 4% se lo queda la empresa, por lo tanto, si no llegas a lo que te piden, no te dan ese esfuerzo de más. (creo que me he explicado bien)

Hay muchos valores de la empresa que ya ni siquiera me los creo, como por ejemplo el tema de reciclaje, nosotros lo tirábamos todo al mismo sitio y luego se llevaba al contenedor de fuera, y cuando los clientes nos traían los 5 botes por el tema de la promoción, tampioco se enviaban a fábrica, y lo tirábamos al mismo contenedor también

En general, trabjar en Lush no es nada del otro mundo, de hecho preferiría trabajar en algo en lo que no me obliguen 24/7 a estar feliz y sonreír, porque la verdad es que es agotador.

Y en cuanto al tema contrato, a mí me dijeron que me lo iban a renovar, incluso me pusieron en los horarios de los meses siguentes, y yo tan feliz pensando que iba a poder trabajar porque saía en los horarios, pues no xd, dos semanas antes de que mi contrato se terminase mi Trainy (la supervisora) me llevó al almacén y me dijo que no me renovarían el contrato por disponibilidad horaria (lo que es irónico porque antes de que contrataran a gente con horarios de mañanas, yo ya pedí horarios de mañanas en el futuro.)

En fin, la verdad es que no lo recomiendo como trabajo porque es muy estresante y es un trabajo del que es muy muy difícil desconectar.
  折りたたむ
長所
Los compañeros, que te puedes llevar muestras de todo, la música, puedes ir al baño cuando quieras.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Productive, fun, informative
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Short Pump, VA2018年9月15日
In my short time as a seasonal brand ambassador I met some pretty cool people. Not only friendly but very dedicated to the brand, it's values and providing excellent customer service!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
A Great Spot to Develop Sales Talent
Sales Associate/Operations (現在は退職) –  Aventura, FL2018年9月13日
Wonderful people, wonderful ethics and amazing products! LUSH is held accountable by their employees and they care! Helpful feedback from upper management on how to improve performance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Skils
Floor leader/Keyholder (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年9月12日
At lush they hone your skill with not only knowledge oi the products and the ingredients they also teach out how to interact and sell to different personality types and make the experience for everyone unique and enjoyable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
A friendly, fun, and likeable place to work
Cashier / Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Balzac, AB2018年9月12日
Work days consisted on the main focus of providing our customers with the best customer experience we could offer. LUSH cosmetics believes that the best customer experience should be genuine, and everyone who comes into the store is, and always should be treated as a friend. All employees put their best face forward, as having a good day at work is almost inevitable when your coworkers are uplifting and kind. This builds trust and dedicated hard workers, creating an efficient work place for employees and customers. I believe more work places would flourish such as LUSH cosmetics does, if they held the same values for their employees and customers. I learned many things about products, the company's background, bettering myself in retail/ dealing with people, that helped me in the present and in certain ways for all other future careers. I was taught throughly about product knowledge from team members through the use of creativity and fun, this made me enjoy leaning and look forward to more. The company provided fair breaks accommodating to how ever many hours worked in a single shift. (Ex, 4 hour shift, min 15 break). I maintain and use practices learned from working at LUSH. I personally never had a bad experience working here, and still have many great relationships with people I met through the company and would recommend anyone to apply.
長所
Generous breaks, regardless of long or short shifts
短所
NA
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
I loved my job; just needed a bit more
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月12日
The shop is always hopping; it's cheerful, colorful, upbeat music in the background, everyone's pretty happy, and there is always something to do. Everyday is crazy busy, especially on weekends and during the holidays but it's never too much.
長所
Major discounts, fun atmosphere
短所
Hard to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Holiday season is the best
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  California2018年9月12日
Holiday season is the best time to work at Lush! you get a lot of hours and a lot of traffic. This makes for great customer interactions and a lively staff experience. During the regular season at Lush, in some shops, it can get pretty slow, which means less hours. It is easy to advance in the company, as long as the position is open and you are doing your best to strive for that position. Shifts can change quickly and call-ins happen often, so there may be more opportunities to make some more money
長所
discount, paid vacation
短所
redundancy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Ambiente lavorativo molto entusiasmante peccato la mal gestione
responsabile punto vendita (在職中) –  Svizzera2018年9月12日
Lavoro per questa azienda da qualche anno..
Il brand è molto bello,molto innovativo e molto originale!
È un ambiente stimolante e creativo che ti permette di essere te stesso.
Purtroppo però la gestione non è il massimo!
Contratti a ore,sottopagato e con pochissime garanzie!
長所
Prodotto, ambiente stimolante
短所
Gestione dall alto, contratti, salari
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
The best job on planet earth
Customer Care Advisor (現在は退職) –  Dolphin Quays,Poole.2018年9月11日
I worked in Customer Care in Lush's Head Office in Poole. Without a doubt the happiest job I have ever had. It felt like I was part of the family, indeed the CEO would pop in regularly to say "hi" and see how folks were doing.

These people care about each other and it shows. When you are happy you work hard, so it works both ways.

If you are lucky enough to get in, never leave.
長所
They treat you with respect and care about each individual.
短所
If you leave, you might not get back in again.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Excellent place for a Seasonal job
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月11日
During the holidays, Lush will hire groups of temporary employees. It's perfect for students on winter break and needing extra cash, or for people that just want a fun environment to spend their time in.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great Place to work but no advancement opportunities
Shop Manager (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年9月10日
Company has amazing values and treats their associates well. However, if you are a manager you're stuck. Company does not have means for much advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great place to work!
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月10日
I loved every minute of working at Lush. Staff was always so friendly, store manager and MIT did a great job to ensure a comfortable work environment . Great training as well! Best training I have ever received from ANY company.
長所
Pay, Bonus, Environment, Discounts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Fun place put unfair for peaple who work in stores
Supervisor (在職中) –  Dubai2018年9月09日
Management has no communications skills to front lines and mostof store managers support there own peaple

No training programmes all benefits will have it the store manager
短所
Short staff, stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Great company
Administrative Support (在職中) –  Etobicoke, ON2018年9月08日
Great company with a great vision. The company is growing at a fast pace so there's a lot of transitions and opportunities inside. They have great benefits and pay for manufacturing and shipping jobs is above market averages. However, I believe pay for admin and technical roles is lagging behind.
長所
charity events, seasonal parties, free lunch every now and then
短所
still growing and in a transitional state so management is not yet stable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Productive and inviting workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester Arndale2018年9月07日
The whole job experience at Lush Cosmetics is so fun. The staff and workers are so lovely and make you feel like you fit right in. The work load is manageable and is easy to be completed. My experience of working there has taught and helped me to boost my organisational skills and has given me a lot more confidence about working independently, but still being able to rely on my co-workers if i am facing any difficulties in any of my tasks
長所
Free Products
短所
A lot of standing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Amazing work place
Manufacturing Associate (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2018年9月06日
Very upbeat fast pace work. I worked with different people almost everyday so it was nice getting to know so many people. Making and packing bathbombs is hard work, but it pays off with free bathbombs!!
長所
Free coffee and bathbombs
短所
Smelly work place
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
One of my favorite jobs, ever
Floor Leader and In-Store trainer (現在は退職) –  New Orleans, LA2018年9月05日
Lush is a fun, fast-paced sales jobs that challenges you where it matters and supplements you, when you need it most. The staff is incredibly warm and professional and management is interested in your development!!! I loved working for this company and enjoyed every day there, even when it would be busy and the shop was filled with customers - the element of education over just plain selling was what made all the difference for me!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
ワーク・ライフ・バランス
待遇/福利厚生
雇用保障 / 昇進
マネジメント
社風
Fun coworkers and products, but still retail
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年9月04日
More demanding and strategic than a typical retail job, Lush provides more to do with actual daily goals and tasks. This is either refreshing or draining, depending on your mood, feelings on customers, etc. I made great friends working there, and the managers were awesome. In the end, it's still retail so if you lean introverted it can begin to lose its appeal. It's not commission-based, and there are great opportunities for bonuses around holidays (the entire store gets bonuses in the form of dollar amounts added retroactively to hours worked that month).
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
申請されたプロフィール

総合評価

4.2
1,231 件のレビューに基づく
5605
4382
3163
241
140

カテゴリー別評価

4.0ワーク・ライフ・バランス
3.9待遇/福利厚生
3.5雇用保障 / 昇進
3.6マネジメント
4.3企業文化