Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,143 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Very fun working there
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2018年6月19日
I enjoyed working at lush because I've met a lot of people/workmates. We have our breaks together and they are happy to work with. Sometimes we are so busy because we need to finish our job on time, but in the end we are satisfied in the job that we did that day.
Free broken products
社風
Wonderful while it lasted!
Floor Leader/Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Texas2018年6月19日
Lush creates an awesome, welcoming work environment where it can truly feel like a safe space. They encourage self expression, self love and acceptance of all. I believe in the product and I believe in the company. Lush is actively doing things for environmental conservation, animal activism, LGBTQ, and human rights, all while serving up some incredible skin and hair care. I will continue to buy all of my favorites even though I’ll miss that 50% off!
Lush does NOT create enough full time positions or offer enough hourly to have the expectations they do, though. I was often left to open and close the shop by myself, which is easily a 2-3 person job depending on the day. Holidays suck. At the end of the day, it’s retail.
長所
Occasional free product, great training, fun work environment, transparency throughout management and staff
短所
Unrealistic expectations, favoritism runs rampant, lots of heavy lifting
N/a
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月18日
Hourly Read - Communicating hourly sales and successes with teammates to motivate associates.
Helicopter View - Awareness of the shops energy and ensuring customer interactions are occurring in a timely manner.
Downtime Training - Brainstorming and on the spot role playing with associates to increase productivity as well as product knowledge education to be up to date on new products.
Downtime Direction and Tasking - Making executive decisions based off of sales and other criteria on whether associates should be tasking or being proactive to drive sales.
Feedback and On-the-Spot Coaching - Identifying associates’ unique strengths and giving motivational commentary when observing positive behaviors.
Hiring Fairs/HR - Skills on public speaking and finding the right candidates with unique job skills to create a well-rounded team.
n/a
n/a
Fun, kind Workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Derby, Derbyshire2018年6月17日
Lush was an amazing place to work, treating staff great and giving great benefits. I loved working there and loved all the free/discounted prices. Only downside is how much there was to learn.
50% discount
Welcoming
christmas temp (現在は退職) –  Romford Town, Greater London2018年6月14日
It was my first retail job and they made me feel completely comfortable, the management was great and very supportive. The training was informative and helpful.
長所
fun and encouraging work environment
短所
required a lot of knowledge in a short time period
Great company
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Braintree, MA2018年6月14日
Lush is an amazing company to work for. They really look out for their employees and are true to their beliefs. You get a lot of free stuff, paid training, and an amazing discount. However, it's a very competitive place to work and can become very overwhelming. If you don't have the personality to be in someone's face 24/7 then this isn't the company for you.
長所
discounts, company beliefs, fair treatment
aggressive sales techniques
Amazing
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年6月13日
Lush's philosophy is more of being there for your customer than attempting to sell their products. They are founded off caring advice and sincerity. The company exactly tells you to get personal with your customer through consultations so that it can be more rewarding on their part, and also yours.
Just Great!
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月12日
O loved my manager and co-workers. It could get stressful sometimes but you always have your co-workers there for support. The pay was $10hr but for what you are doing it is not bad. Advancement usually requires the ability to relocate.
Satisfaite
Vendeuse (現在は退職) –  Rosemère, QC2018年6月12日
J'ai aimé travailler pour Lush cosmetic.
Le personnel était sympathique et efficace.
Cependant, je n'ai pas aimé comment c'était géré par la gérante.
Emotionally Draining
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Canada2018年6月11日
My time at Lush started out as the most magical experience ever, I was a favourite out of the seasonal staff and quickly became a core staff and took on lots of roles and promotions. I learned so much about sales, my own personal values, ingredients and effects, skincare and haircare and the discount was incredible. The staff I worked with were some of the coolest people Ive ever met and I'm still friends with a handful of current and previous employees.
HOWEVER, in my two and a half years with the company I watched 13 core staff (not seasonal) be either terminated or "talked into" resigning for poor reasons. Once you are no longer a favourite, nothing you can ever do is good enough, you constantly receive "feedback" which is basically telling you all of the things you should have sold instead of the things you did sell, are forced to provide feedback and coaching to staff on things that are irrelevant and stupid. The higher staff are extremely catty and unprofessional, I met my regional manager one time and she "didnt think I had what it took" so she had me demoted from a floor leader back down to a sales staff, (one of the three least paid staff on my team) and i was still scheduled to open, close, train other staff, and was held to the same expectations without the pay. The staff who were promoted to my previous position would call me at close because they didnt know what to do, but were scares to call the MIT or Manager and tell them they didnt know because they knew they would get in trouble so I was forced to tell people who didnt knowwhat they were doing how to do my
  続きを読む job as they got paid more than me and I was unappreciated by the upper management. This was their way of trying to get me to quit, and when I applied myself even more to try and get myself into my previous position, I was talked into resigning instead of being terminated for failing to meet expectations which constantly change depending on who you ask, what day it is and what mood everybody is in. It's impossible to balance your schedule because in order to work 5-10 hours a week you need to be available one full week day and one full weekend day, and full time like myself (which was only 30 hours, still working 5-10 closing shifts) you needed to be fully available with no other commitments. It was expected of you to constantly train on the floor when there were no customers, but somehow it was expected of you to learn ALL of your product knowledge on new products at home "on your own time"  折りたたむ
discount, benefits, cool coworkers
短所
unrealistic expectations, catty managers, poor work/life balance
Fun, but Fast-Paced
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2018年6月11日
Working at Lush is very fun when you support their brand and have a desire to add to it. I loved working their and unfortunately couldn't work past being seasonal. Management is okay, but pushes upselling and discriminated against people based on age. I was told kids in the store were not "Real Customers"
長所
Discounts, fun team to work with
短所
Management, not and not many benefits for seasonal
社風
Management Leave a lot to be desired.
Floor Lead (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月08日
LUSH is a great company, with great core values. It's is a generous company (employee discount, benefits for full time employees, and charitable givings) however it seems there is a huge disconnect between HQ and shop floors.

LUSH is a VERY demanding work place. Many shoppers are direct and want to be left alone, but we are required to ask as many questions to "break down the walls" that a customer puts up. There is NO work life balance as some managers require specific hours for each employee.

The management team run a muck. They gossip and complain about their employees without ever addressing what an employee may have done. Development and advancement is VERY slow, and if you are NOT one of their favorites you are out of luck. Favoritism and bullying seems to be a standard in many shops. Many employees choose to leave because of how they are being treated.
50% Discount, benefits, 401k
短所
poor management, very demanding, no work/life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great, Mostly
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MA2018年6月07日
I felt that the culture at Lush generally embraced diversity and emphasized transparency in communication with customers and employees.

However, to work there, you must be EXCEPTIONAL at customer service and selling people things and you very much have to have a certain personality.
長所
accepting culture and transparent communication
短所
can be taxing to put on a certain face at all times
Fun & Friendly
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Des Peres, MO2018年6月06日
Lush is by far the best company that I have ever worked for! They have such a fun, inviting, and welcoming atmosphere that you will actually look forward to going to work, and they do such great things for our world that it is a place that you can truly be proud to work at!
great training, welcoming in so many ways, 50% discount
not enough hours
Lush Life is a Hard Life
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Valencia, CA2018年6月06日
This is a company I truly believe in, it's too bad that the management at my shop was so unaccepting of the needs of other people, and only communicated negativity. I wanted to love it here, and I am glad I worked here. I would love to work for LUSH again, but only under different management.
They only seemed interested in promoting their friends, and didn't actually use the working styles guide like they would pretend they did.
Rarely were employees told they were doing well, they would only focus on negatives in reviews.
management style, inconsistent hours
短所
great people, great discount, fun environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fun and expressive place to work
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年6月06日
Lush is a fun and exciting place to work as i'm sure everyone applying for this job would know. Lush can become very competitive, as retail jobs can be when there is only so much room to grow. As long as you are passionate in this job and want to help customers you will succeed and be happy.
長所
Discount, working with people that have common interests as you.
Retail hours, competitive
Productive Fun Workplace
Retail Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2018年6月05日
Lush was my first job and the people there really help me understand the ropes and were very kind in general to me. I did a lot of stocking in the store so it was a lot of walking and caring heavy boxes, but if I was ever having any trouble someone would be there and was willing to help even if it was just to get something off a shelf that was a little to high.
Store Discount
社風
I have been working for Lush for years now and I don’t plan on stopping
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Westlake, OH2018年6月05日
There is not a bad bone in this companies body, I could rave all day about the staff and the corporation in general. They are beyond as ethical as they say they are, they’re resourceful and innovative. If you want a fun and rewarding job, this is the place for you.
社風
Good people to work with
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年6月04日
Your experience at LUSH 100% is based on who your store manager is and how much time and effort they invest in their employees

The bath bomb dust seriously made it hard to breath at times, it's an employee health hazard that LUSH turns a blind eye to.
長所
Great Co-workers, free product to try
短所
Had to miss my my break when store was busy, the bath bomb dust makes it hard to breathe
Good work place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2018年6月02日
Allows you to meet new people and experience new things. You learn so much about beauty and how things are made at Lush. All the staff are incredibly friendslh and all very easy to get along with. The staff and people of higher management all treat you the same and don’t portray an image of being better than you.
Discount on all products