Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

816 件のレビューを表示
Fun place to work
SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年10月19日
The management is light hearted and willing to work with you, although it is difficult to memorize every single ingredient and their benefits for the skin and hair. The environment is laid back and fun and it smells great!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Friendly atmosphere
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Milton Keynes2017年10月19日
I really enjoy working at Lush. The staff are friendly and easy to get along with. I feel comfortable coming to a place of work when I can be free to be myself
What a horrendous experience
Interviewee (現在は退職) –  Menlyn Park, Gauteng2017年10月19日
I was called for an interview and was told to visit them again for a follow up. The second meeting was cancelled duebto staffing issues but was told to learn the products.

Few weeks later after following up was told that the position was filled internally. No feedback was given as she forgot.

Branch Manager salary ranges between R12000 - R15000.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Not at all what it seems
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年10月18日
Lush Cosmetics seems like the ideal place for a bright, colorful, extrovert such as myself, but take a look behind the bath bombs and 50% product discount and you're thrown back to early high school days of favoritism, drama, and backhanded, passive agressive management styles. Don't work here if you like clear communication, fair opportunities for advancement, or keeping your work and personal lives separate, because unless you're getting drinks with your manager every weekend, there's really no hope that you'll be treated as a real person or a valued employee. I'm the best person in te shop, I have numerous positive reviews on our Facebook page, and yet I never work more that 18 hours in a week. Others get 8 or sometimes 4. If they don't like you, they won't tell you to your face or try to help you get better, they'll only go behind your back to frustrate you into quitting. The management is immature and cliquey, the job is draining and frustrating, and unless you were popular in high school, you'll never get anywhere here.
The products are great. The day to day of the job is great. The company is great. But the shop politics are a nightmare.
長所
MASSIVE discount, staff boxes, paid meetings, fun events, great customers
短所
Cliquey, immature, dramatic, too personal
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
Incredibly fun atmosphere and colleagues
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  กรุงเทพมหานคร2017年10月16日
I loved to work in the Lush Store because I loved to interact with customers. Because our store was in a big mall, I got to meet a people from all around the work, and it was amazing to hear more about people and then convince them to buy products that suited them. In that moment, I felt like the best friend of the people in the store. I loved organizing products, and bringing out the new collections. Lush was always a place that smelt amazing, and brought happy people. The management was good because we were always told our sales target for each day, and then we gave our end of day review in the end, this helped me recognize my aims and my flaws.
Employee benefits
社風
Loved the people, but strict management and very prescriptive roles
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Lone Tree, CO2017年10月16日
Very busy and stressful all the time. Expected to leave work more energized than when you came in so I would say this isn't the best environment for introverts. Sales interactions have become very prescriptive; managers talk about providing the Lush experience for customers but they are really just all about numbers like any other sales. Loved and love my co-workers, however. I've never been sad to leave a place of work like I feel leaving Lush, but it's become militaristic.
長所
discounts, wonderful co-workers, fun products and activities
短所
Poor management, prescriptive language and interactions with customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Better paying retail work
Floor Leader (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年10月16日
It is very hard to get full time with this company, but your base pay when you start is $10 an hour so weigh your options when applying. Lush is a very open and safe environment. If this is important to you, I recommend working here. They are also very ethical, fair-trade and work with grassroots charities. Expect to work nights, weekends and holidays. It has more forgiving pay and environment than most retail jobs, but it does still have a lot of the downsides of working retail.
長所
Accrued PTO, accrued paid sick time, accepting and open environment, good hourly pay
短所
Nepotism/favoritism, lack of career advancement, no healthcare, retail work hours (nights and weekends)
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
You fall in love with the product, and then it ends
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2017年10月14日
You fall in love with the product, drink the kool-aid, then it becomes a stressful, cutthroat environment where you're pit against each other and compared side by side.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
Great environment
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Des Peres, MO2017年10月13日
Everyone at Lush is awesome. They are the kindest, most empathetic, caring humans you will meet. My only issue was I didn't make enough to cover my bills but otherwise it was one of the best jobs I've ever had.
長所
Huge discount, friendly and supportive team
短所
Not enough hours to pay bills
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
In Store Trainer and Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年10月12日
Great environment. Company actively encourages employees to be themselves and offers selling initiatives. Management was always courteous and excited to be on the sales floor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Lovely People
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA 305192017年10月12日
Super fun, worked during the holidays my employment was seasonal. The team dynamic was really friendly and they made sure you had a great time and was confident in sales and training. A great job if you have a passion for skin care and their products.
長所
great team, discount, places to eat at mall
n/a
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
What you would expect from a low paying Retail Job
SALES ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Oxford2017年10月12日
The products are lovely and we would get 50% off. The role itself was very low paying and we would be scheduled in very irregular shifts. Very often we would have a 3-hour shift in the morning, and another 3-hour shift in the afternoon, with a 3-hour break in the middle. The reason we were scheduled this way was so that we didn't get a paid lunch break. So in effect I would have to wander around the city centre for 3 hours waiting for my next shift as it was not worth going home during that time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fun while working
Senior Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2017年10月10日
While its still work you get to try out products on customers to get the best products needed for their wants. Flexible hours and the last manager that I was able to work with was very easy and fun to work with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Everyone who knows Lush wants to work for Lush...
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Nanuet, NY2017年10月09日
Fast paced depending on your location and what days. Overall I enjoyed this company even through the very difficult management. Mostly stay self motivated, know what you want to do in your position, don't slack, definitely do your role and have fun. The best part are the great customers and products and the way the company is presented and their good deeds. You may have trouble with management depending on your goals. You can make some life. May be a little difficult if you're trying to do something for a living. Apply for hiring positions if so. I've heard from HR it is easier to move up once you start at sales... but it depends on how much you know and who favors you.Tip: make yourself useful so they'll need you. Find what you're great at and own. Great for the environment. Learned so many transferable skills!!! Won't ever regret working for Lush.
長所
holiday parties, training in the the city, mangers have meeting in different states or countries, half off for you, great skills to learn
短所
pay depends on manger and their favor, hours can be scarce, only benefits if full time, hard to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Amazing training and team support
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Edmonton, AB2017年10月07日
This company cares about it's employees and sets them up for success! Great training and team support makes it a fun working environment. You feel valued and appreciated by your co workers and management. Feedback is given daily with an emphasis on encouraging growth both professional and personal. Team work is emphasized which leads to an environment of camaraderie and goal setting. Memorizing all the ingredients and their benefits can be overwhelming but you can always receive help from senior members of the staff. I have never felt such an inclusive working environment before and absolutely love working here!
長所
Great discount, amazing co workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Good Seasonal
SALESPERSON (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2017年10月07日
The work environment is very product and sales oriented, managers are very uptight and want you to sell sell sell! sometimes you have to be fake and make these fake connections + bonds to just sell. Basically you get paid to be a good person. Too materialistic and money focused.
Free lush stuff, 50% off items
短所
Bad work environment, Overly strict rules
社風
A quality product and wonderful product line
In-store Brand and Product Trainer (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2017年10月06日
A great products company with a quality appeal. The products are amazing and very well made and makes them appealing to the customer and to the employees
Best products
短所
Opportunity for vacation days can be limited
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work if you want to make an impact
Floor Leader (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2017年10月06日
The values is what made me want to work for the company, the people and the product is why I stayed for three years. They want you to grow into something bigger. The company stands by what the sell and how the obtain those ingredients.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Awesome company to be a part of.
Visuals and Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Topanga, CA2017年10月05日
This is unlike any other retail job. Training is extensive for the first months but then realizing what an awesome opportunity you have to make a persons day by interacting with them in a genuine way makes it worthwhile. The company is a big family and pushes the limits with awesome campaigns and ethical practices.
Paid Vacations
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great Ethics, Questionable Management
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2017年10月03日
During my time at Lush I have worked with some amazing managers however some people are given high up jobs based on their popularity rather than their ability.

総合評価