Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,145 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good people to work with
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年6月04日
Your experience at LUSH 100% is based on who your store manager is and how much time and effort they invest in their employees

The bath bomb dust seriously made it hard to breath at times, it's an employee health hazard that LUSH turns a blind eye to.
長所
Great Co-workers, free product to try
短所
Had to miss my my break when store was busy, the bath bomb dust makes it hard to breathe
Good work place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2018年6月02日
Allows you to meet new people and experience new things. You learn so much about beauty and how things are made at Lush. All the staff are incredibly friendslh and all very easy to get along with. The staff and people of higher management all treat you the same and don’t portray an image of being better than you.
Discount on all products
Hard work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Love lush
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2018年6月01日
I was only seasonal and was not taken on full time when my contract ended. I dealt with sone health issue during my time there and my superiors were very helpful and accomodating as far as scheduling and aick days were concerned. Their values and ethics of the company are superior to many large companies. They have amazing charitable campaigns and their employee base really belives in the company. The workplace is friendly, the employees are welcoming and extremely positive. "Happy people making happy soap" is a very fitting motto.
長所
Great employee benefits, environmentally conscious, cruelty free, caring and friendly environment to work in
短所
Not much job availability, lots of employees, location/commute
社風
Great Company to shop at, not so much to work at.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Minnetonka, MN2018年6月01日
I was looking for a fun part time job and thought of this company due to my previous experiences and on the recommendation of friends.

The company itself is pretty awesome, the discount is great, but you know what's not?

The management at my store was very aloof and insincere. The pay was mediocre for the expectations they had of you.
Great Company
Management and low pay
Fun Work Place
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年6月01日
LUSH is a fun workplace. I enjoyed working there and with the type of customers that its products brought in. During my time there the management team went through a few changes. In the end, I was not happy with the directions the location I worked for was going.
Good prodcut, Great Customers
Under trained managment
It's probably great in Europe
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月30日
But working for LUSH in the USA is a JOKE! Associates are paid $10 with expectations that are miles higher than an ACTUAL sales/commission job, and you don't make ANYTHING for how well you sell. The only pay incentive is an hourly "bonus" which doesn't do anything for most people who work 4-8 EVERY WEEK (and they're practically forced to give open availability). That being said, no one got paid enough to never be scheduled, to deal with extremely rude and dishonest managers, to listen to passive aggressive "feedback" after being told to approach customers 5 times who are OBVIOUSLY not interested, to watch the managers personal favorites advance before them, to have hours cut because LUSH didn't meet their "sales goals" (while no one in upper management seems to be struggling ever!!) . All these 1-2 star reviews are TRUE y'all! Please consider them before you try to waste your time here. This business is a wolf in sheep's skin: disguises as an ethical, caring company but in North America they're as greedy as all the others as far as treating employees, if not worse. I will continue to buy from them online but I will probably never set foot into a Lush store again.
Alot of free Lush products especially on a closing shift, 50% discount
短所
If you're not a part of Management's mean girl clique, expect this job to take some years off your life
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
great
Tampa, FL - Floor Leader/ops manager (在職中) –  Portland, ME2018年5月30日
fun place to work but can get stagnant sometimes. there are times that the pressure to perform is hard and also its even harder to leave work at work.
Fantastic
Customer Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Watford2018年5月27日
Fabulous company to be a part of when I was there, you can get on with people, they really teach you about being the best at customer service, fantastic benefits such as discount on their products
It was nice
Lush Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Surrey, BC2018年5月26日
It was nice and I enjoyed it overall however it could be quite hective at time and we generally are overstaffed. Discounts are greta and everyone is super nice.
fun happy
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Sim
Vendedora (現在は退職) –  São Paulo, SP2018年5月23日
É uma pena ter fechado, eu amava trabalhar na lush
Não
Não
fun place to work
Supervisor (在職中) –  Southampton, Hampshire2018年5月23日
very good salary and benefits, 50% staff discount. Easy job, they are flexible around uni/ other jobs or commitments. fun and friendly environment with very nice people
staff benefits
短所
can be repetitive and boring
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
It was okay
Till Associate (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018年5月21日
It was a great way to be introduced to the retail world. They really train the employees well and care a lot about what the company stands for and has to offer. I admired how they would put the customer first.
Great Discounts, Friendly Customers, Great Training
Competitive, Stressful Environment, Favoritism
社風
fun to learn about ingredients in products
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年5月21日
It was fun, customers were really sweet. I learned so much about natural skin remedies. The staff wasn't friendly or nice at all. fellow new employees were sweet and friendly.
some free products
社風
Great for learning and experience
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年5月21日
The job is pretty standard for most retail positions. You do get to learn a lot about ingredients and how they effect the skin and hair. You also learn some interesting selling techniques that feel slightly more natural than the typical car salesman pitch. Management and staff depends on location; they can be very high school like, or very professional.
50% discount
短所
work environment and co workers can be hard to deal with
社風
Fun and Encouraging work environment where you can be yourself
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Laval, QC2018年5月19日
I couldn't wait to go work whenever they gave me hours. Costumers and staff are so sweet and there's always something different to do every day. Not only do you do cash, but you really get to know the clients to help them pick out the best thing that will help them. Not only that, but Lush has an incredible amount of ethics that I vouch by such as 100% recyclable containers, naked products to avoid waste, organic and bio products, fighting against animal testing, and that everything is fair trade! They also support the LGBTQIA+ community! Plus, what can be better than yelling ''BATH BOMB DEMO'' and blowing bubbles at work?
50% off all merch in store. Very open minded staff. Super nice environment
社風
Lush careers, fresh and fancy
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年5月17日
a typical day at work means bringing your enthusiasm and passion for the lush brand every day. i learned how to create a fresh and authentic customer and shop experience. managers were fun and encouraged us to be ourselves. a 50% discount was offered on all products. the hardest part of the job was to keep smiling and feeling positive throughout the entire day, which is a given working in retail. the most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to connect with other people.
free samples, 50% discount
短所
short breaks, crowded shop floor
Unorganized Managment
Floor Leader, Clerk, Stock (現在は退職) –  Atlantic City, NJ2018年5月17日
Lush is a wonderful company to work for, my poor working experience is entirely based on improper management. Lush as a company offers many training opportunities, and counselling every three months where you and your management are supposed to review your career goals and milestones you need to reach to get there. They offer health care to those who are full time, and paid time off according to the hours you work.

I mostly worked in the lush store in Atlantic City, which closed shortly after I left. The store was not doing well because of lack of business, and the company did not instill proper management because they planned not to renew the rental contract and close the location.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Lush Cosmetics was a place of growth, opportunity and Advancement.
Floor Manager (在職中) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年5月16日
While working for this company during college it challenged me to learn how to adapt from growing for your personal goals as well as the goals for a company you work for. Lush Was a place where their is potential growth even more so when I started in 2015. After being promoted to A floor manager after only four months, I was heading up their social media pages as well as learning how to interview. Now I Have hired over 60 employees as well as trained staff members to run social accounts as well as style the store.
長所
Support from company, all necessary tools provided for success, great social environment
Weak management.
Fun and very busy
Former Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  London2018年5月14日
I worked at LUSH Oxford Street as a summer temp and it was my very first job. The pay is exceptionally high and the team is wonderful to work with. There's so many unique people you get to meet whilst working here and the products are amazing. You end up smelling like lush everyday (which is lush) and there's a generous discount for colleagues. The training was also really fun and I learnt so much within a short space of time. A typical day would include being briefed, then setting up shop and being allocated to a specific area of the shop. Then it's just providing customer service for the whole day and trying to find the right product for the customers. The management is spectacular as everything is sorted quickly and the supervisors are there to help us at any time without hesitation.The hardest part is that it is always extremely busy but it is fun and manageable. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet so many different people and getting to know them and showing the products that I believe would put a smile on their face. It really is a fun place and you really do feel like a family working there as the support there is really what every store should aim to have.
長所
Great discount, management and a great environment. Each day is not the same and the pay is high.
短所
Very busy all the time but it makes the days go quicker.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する