Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

819 件のレビューを表示
社風
Great place to work if you want to make an impact
Floor Leader (在職中) –  Honolulu, HI2017年10月06日
The values is what made me want to work for the company, the people and the product is why I stayed for three years. They want you to grow into something bigger. The company stands by what the sell and how the obtain those ingredients.
社風
Awesome company to be a part of.
Visuals and Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Topanga, CA2017年10月05日
This is unlike any other retail job. Training is extensive for the first months but then realizing what an awesome opportunity you have to make a persons day by interacting with them in a genuine way makes it worthwhile. The company is a big family and pushes the limits with awesome campaigns and ethical practices.
Paid Vacations
Not enough pay
Great Ethics, Questionable Management
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2017年10月03日
During my time at Lush I have worked with some amazing managers however some people are given high up jobs based on their popularity rather than their ability.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Productive and fun
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  London, Greater London2017年10月02日
Fun place to be
excellent staff discount
good work place culture, no discrimination, equal opportunities for all. hardest part of the job is having to learn all the products
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Responsabilidad de equipo
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Madrid, Madrid2017年10月01日
Genial experiencia donde fui avanzando desde empleado a supervisor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Lush Cosmetics
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年9月30日
Working for such a transparent company with amazing core values was such an enriching experience. You get to learn about all the ingredients and how they benefit you, you work with like-minded individuals who share the same values as Lush. Plus, you get a 50% off discount.
Great discounts
Not enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
GREAT company
Associate training and development (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2017年9月29日
This is probably one of the best companies that you could work for. The company isn't the issue, it's once you get to the store level and the managers have a god complex that things get hairy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
I provided my feedback
Benefits Manager (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2017年9月27日
I provided my feedback to Lush Cosmetics during the employee feedback survey and don't think it's necessary to be forced to provide a written review by Indeed. The star system provides a good enough rating system without the needless character count minimum.
長所
socially responsible, 50% product discount, great benefits (match canada mat leave for MITs and above based on seniority)
短所
Lack of infrastructure/manager support. Often felt like I was on my own/ignored.
Great place
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2017年9月27日
Very friendly environment to work in. It is always fun to interact with new people and show them the great things we have to offer. By far the best job I've had.
長所
friendly people, discounts, great work place
短所
at the time poor management
社風
muy bien ambiente de trabajo
Asistente de producción (現在は退職) –  Bournemouth (UK)2017年9月27日
Increíble fábrica, ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, jefes extraordinarios
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Very diverse staff personalities
Skin Care Associate (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, ON2017年9月26日
Working for Lush was a fun and positive opportunity. The diverse- personality staff was awesome - the staff, as well as management, is very accepting. Pleasure to work there.
Discounts, free products, positivity
minimum wage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
i love lush but this warehouse changed my mind
Packaging Associate (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年9月25日
when you think of lush and its brand and company, you think they are fair to the employees etc.
but during my short time here doing packing during the seasonal period i was not happy to see what lush was really like.
they fired people on the spot cuz some of them were a little older (40 to 50) cuz " they couldn't keep up" but they were fine
the place is soo hot you will be sweating buckets.
some of the older staff are soo rude and stuck up, will talk down to you and make you temps clean up their work area and get on your knees under the fire stove to clean up their mess.

this is not a fun place to work.
長所
mon to friday, early start and finish, free products
短所
management, they over work you, way too hot.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Great place
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017年9月22日
Great atmosphere of people with a vast knowledge of the products they are selling. Always encouraging growth among the employees and keeping the products fresh and innovative.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Entreprise vivante
Vendeur conseiller - Runner (現在は退職) –  Montpellier (34)2017年9月22日
Les produits, et les clients s'accordant, c'est un réel plaisir de travailler chez Lush. Un service client de qualité est apporté, et les clients en ont conscience.
社風
LUSH loves there favorite workers
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2017年9月20日
Too much favoritism .Manager always had a attitude. Very rude to her workers but outstandingly nice to customers . I would never work there again! It was nothing but a headache.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Surprising atmosphere
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Somerset2017年9月19日
For a huge Lush fan i was really shocked by the managers attitudes to products and staff satisfaction. they come across really passionate on the shop floor but behind closed doors were much more capitalist and money hungry. perhaps my experience was so negative due to my naivety and age but i personally felt incredibly stressed the vast majority of my shifts as managers were very strict and not very flexible or understanding. this is the perfect job for you however if you have a keen interest in Lush or good experience in retail. the training is rigorous and unique, teaching you a quirky approach to sales.
discounts and fancy dress
短所
a lot of information to learn, very quickly
社風
It's more aromatherapy than real work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA2017年9月18日
very fun job very cool to learn about all the products and ingredients and what they can naturally do for your hair/skin! it didn't feel like i was going to work it felt like i was going to relax and smell a bunch of stuff half the time.
50% discount
短所
scheduling is whack unless yr a manager or ssa
productive fast paced
SALES AMBASSADOR (在職中) –  Bethesda, MD2017年9月18日
It is a fun place to work at I enjoy my team but it can be very difficult to move up. discount is great company has great values just pay isnt enough.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good ethics, shame they don't treat staff the same!
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2017年9月18日
Terrible management, high targets daily! You have to force yourself on people who don't want to be bothered while shopping. You have no work/life balance! The pay is minimum. The staff discount is great though and very good training.
長所
Good staff discount, good training, awesome colleagues
短所
Long hours, terrible pay, horrid management, no work/life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun but management structure bad
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  West Sussex2017年9月18日
Lush started as a fantastic place to work but slowly the company changed and became more interested in making money than looking after their staff.

Stores are often managed by very young people with little experience which makes it very difficult.

My colleagues were amazing though and made the job fun, and a lot of customers were returning ones - which meant you could build good relationships with them.
Staff discount