Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,144 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great culture, pay could improve
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年5月13日
I really loved my time at Lush, and found it easy to advance after lots of hard work. My one complaint is that while Lush pays better than some other stores in the mall, when looking at competitors in luxury cosmetics, you are paid less for more work.
社風
Great people, iffy management.
Customer and Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hampshire2018年5月13日
I loved working with the people I did, there was always a great environment on the shop floor and I built friendships that lasted after the termination of my contract.
However, in my particular store the management was slightly uncooperative with regards to assisting on the shop floor.
A typical day at work involves long hours of standing up, but the supervisors are generally pretty good at giving you a break if you need one.
The hardest part of the job is the restocking just because of the customers, they try and take the new stock before it's even out of the boxes. Smile politely and you'll be just fine.
長所
Great pay and good people
短所
Long hours on your feet if you take long shift patterns
Be Sure To Do Your Research
Team Member (在職中) –  New York State2018年5月10日
Lush has amazing core values and makes you rethink a lot about the environment and your impact on it. A typical day is super busy but fun with the right management and shop culture. Some stores are great, some aren't. Be sure to get a feel for the shop you're applying to submitting an application.
Do good while you work
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018年5月10日
LUSH is a great company with great values and they run campaigns that donate money to charity, almost monthly. So you can raise money while you make money.
Nouvelles connaissances acquises
Conseiller de vente (現在は退職) –  Puteaux (92)2018年5月10日
Je ne connaissais pas le milieu du cosmétique et j'ai beaucoup appris en travaillant chez Lush.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Best & Most Ethical Workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年5月09日
The best place to work if you are looking for education, an opportunity of a lifetime, and to work with great people! Managers listen to you, employee tasks are well delegated.
社風
Amazing ethics, luxury products, fun environment.
Floor Leader and Social Media Content Creator (在職中) –  North America2018年5月09日
There is a reason I've stayed with this company for so long - I love the company's values, the products, and the people I work with. The only drawback is that I find is that the hours are inconsistent. As a full-time employee, I'm told that I'm allotted 30-40 hours a week. But when traffic/profit is low I frequently see less than 30 hours. If this is expected to be my full-time/only job, I should consistently be receiving full-time hours.
長所
Discount, fun environment, bonuses and pay, multiple breaks
短所
Hours vary, sometimes quick coworker turnover rate
Great retail job
Charitable Giving Coordinator/Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年5月09日
I really enjoyed working for LUSH. For a retail job I found the pay and bonus structure to be competitive. It's a fun working atmosphere with a strong and worthy mission. Was able to travel to Cambodia as a part time worker on a Charity Pot trip.
社風
Productive and accepting place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New Orleans, LA2018年5月06日
This was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone here is so accepting and friendly. The training is rigorous and extensive, but well worth the time. Pay is good, and the best part the "free to a good home" box that is available to the employees to test new products to increase knowledge.
社風
Great workplace with disadvantages!
Sales Consultant (在職中) –  Chelmsford2018年5月02日
Love Lush and it's ethics! Fantastic training and benefits! Pays the living wage which is great, however, not given enough hours to earn enough to live! Great for a part-time job if studying but not so good for an actual career unless part of the management team, which isn't as good as it should be!
長所
Living wage and great training
Not enough contracted hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fun and Great working Environment
Order Filler/ Picker (在職中) –  Bournemouth, Dorset2018年5月01日
Best company i worked for so far, flexible management and great working Environment. one month full Paternity holiday pay and many training options offered.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Wonderful place real sence of love
Warehouse Operative (現在は退職) –  Poole, Dorset2018年5月01日
Lush is a busy place to work made lots of things I never thought I could and found a sence of family I look forward to going there again 01 day :) I have no more to say
Bonus
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun and good experience building working as a team.
Stock room manager (現在は退職) –  Dublin2018年4月30日
i worked mostly in the stock room rotating the new stock to bring the old dates to the front so that the stock was sold in order, stock came is twice a week at 7am so there was a rush to get it off the floor and into the stockroom before the store opened at 9am.
50% off all items in the shop
long work hours
A very ethical company.
Full time Floor leader (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年4月29日
Day to day you are running the floor, coaching the team, and opening/closing the store.

Store to store is a bit different but in my experience people working for this company are very passionate. However because upper management (out of store level) is very hands off, the store managers are not held accountable for almost anything. It's not an environment that is open to someone if they don't feel comfortable with their store manager.

I most enjoy what the company stands for and how they never back down on their ethics. I love working with my passionate coworkers which makes it more inspiring to work there.
50% discount
Best job I ever had
Senior Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Brandon, FL2018年4月27日
The work environment is amazing. Management wants you to grow and succeed so any mistake is met with advice, not a scolding, and success is met with praise. It was my first retail job and in a year I had been promoted. My only concern was that the manager had favorites and once you turn in your two weeks she decides to let you go sooner.
長所
15 minute breaks, 50% off discount on almost everything, paid time off and sick days, you start at $10
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fantastic, fun company, great benefits
SALES ADVISOR (現在は退職) –  Dundee, Dundee City2018年4月26日
I honestly could not have wished for a better weekend job to have had alongside my highers. The company is amazing with fantastic ethics, and the perks are better that most other places offer.
Staff Discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Inspiring, fun place to work
Floor Leader (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2018年4月25日
Great place to work, my only real complaint was that complaints against store managers were not taken seriously enough, and store managers created the culture of the store.
Good discount, great coworkers
Management accountability
社風
One of my favorite jobs ever!
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年4月25日
Ugh out of all my jobs this will forever be my favorite job!! The customers , the products , the ethics behind the company!!! Yes there were times that were stressful but it was all worth it and I loved my 2 and a half years with lush and would totally go back!
Discount, products, team, everything
Not much
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Decent job.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2018年4月25日
The inventory and products are fun to be around but the management is terrible, theyre very rude and pick favorites. They are also very pushy on their employees to push themselves onto customers even if the customers want to be left alone, which makes them leave the store. Hey LUSH how about you just let people shop? You know people only like you for your bath bombs, even then theyre so expensive.
Playing with inventory
短所
Management, being pushed onto customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great work environment. Truly cares about staff and customer experience
Manager in Training (在職中) –  Natick, MA2018年4月24日
Working for LUSH has been a incredible experience. If you work hard in this company, it will be rewarded. I learned everything from people skills, selling skills, to human resources, operations, scheduling, and performance management. The work culture encourages autonomy and individuality which I greatly appreciate. The hardest part of the job is that it is still a growing business so you have to be adaptable to change, which was never personally too difficult for me!

Loved this company and would recommend it!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する