Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

815 件のレビューを表示
Positive & Interesting!
Retail Assistant (現在は退職) –  St Albans2017年9月08日
My experience at Lush was overwhelmingly positive. Even if someone wasn't in the shop, you're always learning or having interesting conversations with coworkers. It's a very demanding job, socially, but it's worth the hours and rewarding.
Rewarding, Interesting
Socially demanding
Great Energy
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年9月07日
I would come and begin on the floor immediately after being checked in by a floor leader. I enjoyed learning product knowledge and using products regularly. The energy of the company and those working there made it enjoyable to come every day.
Energy, products, management
短所
being seasonal and fighting others for a position
Lush sells greta products
Part-time Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2017年9月07日
The most enjoyable part of the work was learning about the products and the processes that go into creating a product.

A typical day would start off by cleaning up the shop before open, assisting customer with choosing appropriate products, or teaching the client about each product that they might be interested in.

I learnt a lot about organically farmed, fairly traded products, animal testing and how to keep customers interested enough to tell them about almost every product in the store.
You get to 30% discount on all products
The Manager was unpleasant
Fun place to work
Floor Leader/Key Holder (現在は退職) –  Burnaby, BC2017年9月06日
LUSH is a really fun place to work. The company and staff are always warm and welcoming. Training took place throughout the year to keep staff up to date
社風
Wonderful people and great ethics
Holiday sales associate (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年9月04日
The work environment at Lush was supportive and uplifting. Everyone cared for each other and made to sure to help everyone succeed. The job could be difficult with so many customers coming in and out every day, but as long as you knew the products and had good conversational skills you would do fine. The management team was understanding and supportive. It helped me learn time management and how to work in fast-paced environments without getting overwhelmed.
長所
Long lunch breaks and flexible hours
Stressful at times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Excellente expérience
Conseiller de vente (現在は退職) –  Lyon (69)2017年9月04日
J'ai travaillé 4 ans au sein de l'entreprise Lush.
Ce fut pour moi une réelle opportunité qui m'a permis de monter en compétence et d'évoluer professionnellement et d'un point de vue personnel. Travailler chez Lush c'est travailler dans un environnement agréable et dans une entreprise humaine. Je n'oublierai jamais cette marque qui m'a donné m'a enrichi en expériences et m'a donné l'envie et la motivation de continuer dans le management.
Environnement
短所
Suivi des rapports managériaux mensuels
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Fantastic company, feels like home
Senior Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年9月02日
I went into the Lush experience basically blind. I didn't have any retail experience, and I wasn't super familiar with the brand. I can say with certainty that getting this job was the best thing for me.

The work itself isn't hard. It can be a tiny bit repetitive at times but its up to you to have fun with it and make each experience unique. I wouldn't recommend it for people who consider themselves to be "low energy" people. We spend a lot of time having fun with each each other and the customers.

The hours are alright, but the pay is really good. The management is usually pretty good with working around school schedules and when you need to take time off, they are accommodating.

The staff itself are full of empathetic people who genuinely care about their coworkers. This is a great place to work.
長所
Pay is good, you can try the products and they work hard to make sure you understand the products
短所
Hours are a little short, no benefits until you reach a certain level
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
Crazy high stress, unreasonable management.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年9月02日
Extremely fast paced, high emphasis on extreme enthusiasm at all times and ability to do a thousand things at once. It's unbearably loud, you're forced to touch a thousand smelly things and their bright packaging and crowds overall lead to serious sensory overload.
長所
The fifty percent discount is great.
短所
Lots of emphasis on self care while punishing people who took sick days when genuinely ill.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Very enjoyable
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Valencia, CA 913552017年8月30日
A typical day at work is talking to customers about specific products that will benefit their needs. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and the amazing customers I meet every day. The ethics behind the company is what makes me so proud to work for Lush.
My coworkers
短所
I haven't been getting much hours.
Great Company and Brand Values
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Orange County, CA2017年8月30日
This company has done an amazing job growing from the ground up and sticking to their brand values along the way. Part of the reason people are drawn to Lush is for their brand values and how they align with their own personal code of ethics.
社風
Fantastic place to work, but be wary
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年8月29日
The culture of Lush is amazing and the products are fantastic as well. However, I would suggest this job to college students or people who don't have a lot of financial responsibilities. The wages are above state minimum but the hours are downright horrid. There is no opportunity to get better hours unless you move up in the company, and its incredibly hard to move forward in an established staff.
Area for improvment
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2017年8月29日
I joined as a christmas temp and at first i enjoyed the job role but there was no strong lead management. The work moral was very low with little benefits, Managment could be better
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
fun and inviting workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  grafton street2017年8月27日
a typical day consisted of talking to people nonstop helping out people instore
i learnt all about the products, sourcing, and ethics of lush. also more about skincare
the management was so lovely and are still extremely friendly to me to this day
the workplace culture was always fun and friendly
the hardest part of the day was the constant need to be speaking to people every mintue
the most enjoyable part of the job were the people and the products
長所
fantastic, fun, welcoming and happy job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Fun Supportive Work Environment
Labour Specialist (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2017年8月25日
Very open workplace, love new ideas and individualism. Supportive managers. Look after their employees and have great charitable causes. Really enjoyed working here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun and educational place to work
Floor Staff (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2017年8月24日
Staff was very accepting and kind. Everyone smiled and was always given a helping hand when needed. It was like being apart of a tight knit family. Only stayed seasonal but was a great experience
Great smelling prodects
短所
Too much products to remember in a short time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fun
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2017年8月24日
I would love to work in a bookies and I would give it my 100% to work hard its a good place to keep your day going I love football and horse racingect
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 15報告する
It was fun!
Holiday Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年8月22日
Honestly, every shift was like spending time with your friends. It didnt feel like too much work. We got to test products out and have fun.
I only worked there for the holidays. And that sucked, because they didnt rehire me as an actual associate. I tried to reapply later, and they gave me an interview, but they didnt rehire me then either.
長所
Breaks, samples, free gifts, monthly bonuses, you always smell good
短所
On your feet, have to learn a lot of product knowledge
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
calm environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Trumbull, CT2017年8月22日
very well established location
great sales associate - coworkers are amazing
most enjoyable part is watching kids be amazed at the bath bombs opening up.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great foundations, poor execution
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Devon2017年8月22日
I can only talk about my experience within Lush, and while it is a company built upon fantastic values it feels to me as if it has lost its way.
Members of my management team made the role almost unbearable. You are expected to commit to a significant amount of studying outside of the role however the pay does not reflect this. Within my store there was very little progression and very few opportunities to take advantage of opportunities within the company. My shop is also very cliquey, there is an 'us and them' enviroment. The majority of my shop is injured due to the amount of heavy lifting we are expected to do.
Lush do pay the living wage.
Very rude customers, especially at Christmas. An average day in December is being sworn at for 8 hours because the store has ran out of Snow Fairy shower gel, with very little support from the management team.
50% staff discount including spa treatments, generally flexible hours
短所
Limited progression, poor pay in comparision to workload
enjoyed my customer base
LUSH Floor Lead/Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, PA2017年8月21日
Had an amazing experience with my customer base and when I left I've had the opportunity to continue my relationships with them. too much emphasis on friendships with one another that deterred others from being included
Great Training
短所
some lush ambassadors were very young and not ready for the resposnabilties they held

総合評価