Lush Cosmeticsの社員レビュー

1,145 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great work environment. Truly cares about staff and customer experience
Manager in Training (在職中) –  Natick, MA2018年4月24日
Working for LUSH has been a incredible experience. If you work hard in this company, it will be rewarded. I learned everything from people skills, selling skills, to human resources, operations, scheduling, and performance management. The work culture encourages autonomy and individuality which I greatly appreciate. The hardest part of the job is that it is still a growing business so you have to be adaptable to change, which was never personally too difficult for me!

Loved this company and would recommend it!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun and Positive place to work
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Calgary, AB2018年4月24日
More of a community of friends having fun than a job. While there's always work to be done, it's fun, the employees are friendly, and the management helpful.
Facilidad de promoción
Trainee Manager (在職中) –  Madrid2018年4月24日
Lush Cosmetics es una empresa en constante movimiento, promueve el trasladarse en función de las necesidades así como la promoción interna dentro de la empresa.
長所
Facilidad de promoción y traslados
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Supportive Management and Great Training
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Nottinghamshire2018年4月23日
I worked at LUSH for 6 months after temping for them over the xmas period.
They took me on perm after the xmas period was up.
The staff are all very accepting and the management are the most supportive people i have ever experienced in retail.
They provide amazing, in-depth training and support their staff with this constantly.
They pay well for retail and they constantly give positive feedback.
All in all a lovely place to work.
Supportive staff
Not many hours avaliable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Super fun enviornment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Buford, GA2018年4月23日
This is such a fun job you get paid to do nothing but play with different products and talk to customers. Its such a relaxed environment. But there is alot of requirmwnt for communication and feedback and if you can't handle that this is not the job for you.
Management Killed This Company
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年4月21日
Higher management was not concerned with the well-being of anyone beneath the manager. Unreliable scheduling, empty promises on advancement, and a laundry list of legal violations.
長所
discount, company ethics, employee culture
短所
unreliable schedules, lack of benefits, lack of advancement, poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Fun workplace
Supervisor / In-store Trainer (在職中) –  Kuwait2018年4月21日
I enjoyed working in lush for almost 3 yrs, i learned so many things that you can never learned in other workplace,i really enjoyed how we communicate with our lovely customers, by giving them a 5 star customer experience.Working with different kinds of people will help you to improve your self, by learning from every one.
Super fun
Assistant Manager/Manager in Training (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年4月21日
When I worked at Lush, it was really fun and management ran their stores like our own little mini businesses. We were allowed and encourages to have dance parties and invite customers. The products were so much fun.
relaxed, aromatherapy, fun
retail, demanding hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Fantastic
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年4月21日
Great company, very flexible, accommodating, thorough training and positive constructive feedback. Upbeat enthusiastic and passionate co-workers that will always lift your spirit. A Sales job you can believe in.
not your typical retail
Floor Leader (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年4月21日
Lush is very fulfilling in so many areas that a typical retail job could never be. Lush helps you keep on your toes. However, it can be a lot for those looking for just a "job" to make end meet. I really enjoyed my time at Lush but it was demanding and fulfilling at the same time.
社風
friendly and helpful staffs and collegues
Purchasing Officer (現在は退職) –  Sydney NSW2018年4月21日
good working environment.
friendly staffs and colleagues
nice kitchen
ethical thinking
proper practice to staffs and awards and appreciations on a good job
good working culture
n/a
Happy People selling Happy Soap
Senior Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Cheektowaga, NY2018年4月20日
This isn't your standard retail job. We focused on the customer and hands on trying out the products by doing demos. The clientele is nice but does attract a lot of teens who do not want to spend their money. Some days are full of eager customers who want to buy the products and not a whole lot of effort on your part to sell. Other days are like pulling teeth to try and make the daily quotas.
長所
great discount, fun atmosphere, non-discriminatory
短所
retail, work weekends and holidays, mall clientele
Otimo
auxiliar de produção (現在は退職) –  Bom Jesus dos Perdões, SP2018年4月20日
Empresa ótima em todos os aspectos, mas deveria ter horas extras !
Nenhum
NENHUM
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Relaxed and inclusive workplace
Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sheffield2018年4月18日
The company is a very enjoyable company to work for. The staff at all levels are passionate and dedicated. They support their staff in numerous ways, this includes in-store and external training. You learn not only about the products you are selling but about the ingredients contained in it and where and how it was sourced. Also, you learn about the effects certain ingredient has on the face and the body.
50% off products
社風
Great place to work, management sucks
Key Holder/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018年4月18日
Lush is a fun, great place to work. However, the way they train their management isn't super wonderful. They're not taught how to handle such a large staff and develop them.
Fun, discount
短所
Lack of management, no area to advance
社風
Fast-paced, high-energy, and First-hand retail sales
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年4月17日
Love the company and requires a lot of passion for the products and ethics LUSH wants to teach people. Requires a lot of comfort with going up to customers and asking a lot of questions. Also would be very helpful to have a good memory and thirst for knowledge on new ingredients and fast problem solver. If you are from out of town it would be difficult to work there year-round since there are black-out days on holidays so you will not be able to go home to see family.
Occasional free broken or damaged products, Employee Discount
短所
Not many bonuses and Little time off.
Secretary/Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Poole2018年4月17日
Funplace to work. The staff are all very welcoming and helpful. I learnt many new skills whilst working there. I highly recommend to anyone who is hoping to work in the cosmetics industry.
Amazing workplace
Production Operative (現在は退職) –  Poole, Dorset2018年4月17日
I've worked for different departments in Lush. My favourite workplace with absolutely friendly staff. I enjoyed every day of my work . I'd go back to work for them.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fast and Stressful
SALES (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月16日
Lush is a fantastic company, they really care about their shoppers, unfortunately they do not care about their employees nearly as much. It's stressful, and they have unrealistic expectations of being interactions between workers and shoppers. Management made me feel offended and scared for my job on a weekly basis. Management expects employees to talk to shoppers for their entire experience, even if the shopper asks to be left a lone. The products are great, but it is not worth the stress they provide. Plus you will get anywhere between 4 and 20 hours, never the same.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Wonderful safe environment where you can help people without pressure
Floor Manager (現在は退職) –  Happy Valley, OR2018年4月15日
LUSH is a place where can feel safe to demonstrate your own unique self. You will find that having people skills is very important. and the ability to take feedback and utilize it. This is not an EASY job but it is simple.
申請されたプロフィール