Lush CosmeticsのAmbassadorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 95 件見つかりました
Lush itself, great.
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年12月08日
I love what Lush Cosmetic's stands for and strives to do, but it doesn't treat its employees fairly and isn't as "accepting" as they claim to be. Management was awful, and most of the other employees were catty, shallow, and rude. It may have been a location situation, but I've talked to other previous employees from other locations that have said the same thing.
50% off discount
Pretty much everything
Super fun
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2017年11月29日
It was very fun and a little fast paced at first but it soon becomes easy. There were a lot of different products to remember but it soon became easy to talk and describe products to customers. Must keep a clean appearance.
Great team atmosphere
So few locations
社風
Fun retail job for anyone who loves cosmetics and skincare
SENIOR SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2017年11月29日
Super fun job. Company has great ethics. Work environment was great and very energetic. Have the ability to move up and potentially work in different areas for the company the longer you are there. Great benefits for full time employees.
Stressful and fast paced
SENIOR SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年11月16日
I worked at a high capacity shop with poor management. It was chaotic all of the time. I was responsible for managing register associates. Those individuals appreciated the time I spend coaching them with positive feedback. I constantly received negative feedback from managers. The workplace culture was very relaxed... too relaxed. We needed more direction. I enjoyed working with the charitable portion of the company and hosting charity partners in the shops.
長所
discount, coworkers with similiar ethics
短所
lack of direction, lots of negative feedback
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Fun place to work
SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年10月19日
The management is light hearted and willing to work with you, although it is difficult to memorize every single ingredient and their benefits for the skin and hair. The environment is laid back and fun and it smells great!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Not at all what it seems
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年10月18日
Lush Cosmetics seems like the ideal place for a bright, colorful, extrovert such as myself, but take a look behind the bath bombs and 50% product discount and you're thrown back to early high school days of favoritism, drama, and backhanded, passive agressive management styles. Don't work here if you like clear communication, fair opportunities for advancement, or keeping your work and personal lives separate, because unless you're getting drinks with your manager every weekend, there's really no hope that you'll be treated as a real person or a valued employee. I'm the best person in te shop, I have numerous positive reviews on our Facebook page, and yet I never work more that 18 hours in a week. Others get 8 or sometimes 4. If they don't like you, they won't tell you to your face or try to help you get better, they'll only go behind your back to frustrate you into quitting. The management is immature and cliquey, the job is draining and frustrating, and unless you were popular in high school, you'll never get anywhere here.
The products are great. The day to day of the job is great. The company is great. But the shop politics are a nightmare.
長所
MASSIVE discount, staff boxes, paid meetings, fun events, great customers
短所
Cliquey, immature, dramatic, too personal
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
You fall in love with the product, and then it ends
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2017年10月14日
You fall in love with the product, drink the kool-aid, then it becomes a stressful, cutthroat environment where you're pit against each other and compared side by side.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
Great environment
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Des Peres, MO2017年10月13日
Everyone at Lush is awesome. They are the kindest, most empathetic, caring humans you will meet. My only issue was I didn't make enough to cover my bills but otherwise it was one of the best jobs I've ever had.
長所
Huge discount, friendly and supportive team
短所
Not enough hours to pay bills
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Awesome company to be a part of.
Visuals and Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Topanga, CA2017年10月05日
This is unlike any other retail job. Training is extensive for the first months but then realizing what an awesome opportunity you have to make a persons day by interacting with them in a genuine way makes it worthwhile. The company is a big family and pushes the limits with awesome campaigns and ethical practices.
Paid Vacations
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Lush Cosmetics
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年9月30日
Working for such a transparent company with amazing core values was such an enriching experience. You get to learn about all the ingredients and how they benefit you, you work with like-minded individuals who share the same values as Lush. Plus, you get a 50% off discount.
Great discounts
Not enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Great place
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2017年9月27日
Very friendly environment to work in. It is always fun to interact with new people and show them the great things we have to offer. By far the best job I've had.
長所
friendly people, discounts, great work place
短所
at the time poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
LUSH loves there favorite workers
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2017年9月20日
Too much favoritism .Manager always had a attitude. Very rude to her workers but outstandingly nice to customers . I would never work there again! It was nothing but a headache.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
productive fast paced
SALES AMBASSADOR (在職中) –  Bethesda, MD2017年9月18日
It is a fun place to work at I enjoy my team but it can be very difficult to move up. discount is great company has great values just pay isnt enough.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Fantastic company, feels like home
Senior Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年9月02日
I went into the Lush experience basically blind. I didn't have any retail experience, and I wasn't super familiar with the brand. I can say with certainty that getting this job was the best thing for me.

The work itself isn't hard. It can be a tiny bit repetitive at times but its up to you to have fun with it and make each experience unique. I wouldn't recommend it for people who consider themselves to be "low energy" people. We spend a lot of time having fun with each each other and the customers.

The hours are alright, but the pay is really good. The management is usually pretty good with working around school schedules and when you need to take time off, they are accommodating.

The staff itself are full of empathetic people who genuinely care about their coworkers. This is a great place to work.
長所
Pay is good, you can try the products and they work hard to make sure you understand the products
短所
Hours are a little short, no benefits until you reach a certain level
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
Fantastic place to work, but be wary
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年8月29日
The culture of Lush is amazing and the products are fantastic as well. However, I would suggest this job to college students or people who don't have a lot of financial responsibilities. The wages are above state minimum but the hours are downright horrid. There is no opportunity to get better hours unless you move up in the company, and its incredibly hard to move forward in an established staff.
best job I've ever had
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年8月17日
great place to work with caring people fun job good energy the job had good hours and benefits for full time employees and the companay is very acceptng of all people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Amazing company to work for.
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2017年8月09日
LUSH is an amazing company to work for. The values of the company strongly align with my own, so it was nice to work at a place that I can stand behind. My store had amazing leaders and most of the sales staff were incredible. The only downside is that they didn't give enough hours. The initial training process is pretty intense, but necessary so that you learn about all of the products and brand values. Overall, LUSH is awesome to work for.
長所
amazing discount, welcoming environment, great pay
短所
not enough hours, hard to advance, aggressive sales tactics
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work with music
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2017年7月27日
A typical day at work is a fast paced environment where we sell LUSH products to our customers. We have a fun time with our customers by playing good music and listening to their needs and supplying a product that will best help them
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Fun, Great Discount
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Orange County, CA2017年7月25日
This job is really dependent on your coworkers and management on how enjoyable this position is. Some are very casual and some are aggressive. Really fun work environment, able to have tattoos/piercings, fun work. Incredibly hard to advance depending on location, many locations are lacking in hours they can give to associates.
長所
Half off product, fun environment, occasional free product, decent pay
短所
hard to advance, aggressive sales tactics
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
very fun,inclusive place to work
Sales ambassador (現在は退職) –  Pentagon, DC2017年7月19日
I learned a lot during my time at Lush. I am naturally a very introverted, shy person and the training I received here really brought me out of my shell. It's an amazing place to work for with great core values and ethics, it's an amazing experience, also a good learning experience. I love a company with charity values.
free products