Lush CosmeticsのAmbassadorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 157 件見つかりました 1,145 件のレビューを見る
社風
informative, upbeat, but takes a long time to progress and poor management break the shop.
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Towson, MD2018年7月08日
Having great management with a supportive staff allows for an upbeat environment while poor management drives everyone out. Great products and ethics as a company. Innovate products that work!
samples, great employee discount
短所
no benefits unless you're full time and becoming a full time employee takes years. low on hours.
Fun place to work
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月06日
Overall Lush is an excellent company to work for
Management is horrible in ABQ, NM
Creates a hostile work environment
Management like to terminate and replace when they get tired
Management is typically at the root of drama in the store
長所
Amazing company, exciting to meet new people and share the company’s values
Store manager
Wonderful place to work
Senior Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  West Vancouver, BC2018年6月30日
The staff are amazing and fun people to work with. Loved the energy of the place, Customers were both good and bad, management was a little unorganized and frustrating at times. I did feel stagnant and development was not happening. The company promotes moving up in the company but after three years this never happened to me and I was quite upset when a position above did open up and I would have to compete for it against someone who has not been there as long and have as much seniority. Overall one of the best jobs I've had and the reason I stayed for so long.
長所
Environment, staff, energy, discount product
短所
Less work life balance, unorganized, no development
Quick Paced, Toxic Environment
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Novi, MI2018年6月29日
This has been the job I've excelled at and toiled away to make the shop successful, but have been worn down and disrespected along the way. Fast-paced and fun at first so it is easy to become disillusioned, stay and see that management truly seems not to care. Higher level employees look down upon sales staff and do not like to give benefits to employees. Availability agreement is an absolute joke. Made lifelong friendships along the way, but don't waste your time unless you're alright with sacrificing time with family, sanity, and your soul just to sell some soap.
discount
短所
healthcare, management, no room for growth
amazing
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2018年6月21日
the most fun and kind accepting place to work, excellent values and an amazing company. I love working a job where i truly believe in all the products and the ethics and values behind them
Great company
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Braintree, MA2018年6月14日
Lush is an amazing company to work for. They really look out for their employees and are true to their beliefs. You get a lot of free stuff, paid training, and an amazing discount. However, it's a very competitive place to work and can become very overwhelming. If you don't have the personality to be in someone's face 24/7 then this isn't the company for you.
長所
discounts, company beliefs, fair treatment
aggressive sales techniques
Just Great!
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月12日
O loved my manager and co-workers. It could get stressful sometimes but you always have your co-workers there for support. The pay was $10hr but for what you are doing it is not bad. Advancement usually requires the ability to relocate.
Fun, but Fast-Paced
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2018年6月11日
Working at Lush is very fun when you support their brand and have a desire to add to it. I loved working their and unfortunately couldn't work past being seasonal. Management is okay, but pushes upselling and discriminated against people based on age. I was told kids in the store were not "Real Customers"
長所
Discounts, fun team to work with
短所
Management, not and not many benefits for seasonal
Great, Mostly
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MA2018年6月07日
I felt that the culture at Lush generally embraced diversity and emphasized transparency in communication with customers and employees.

However, to work there, you must be EXCEPTIONAL at customer service and selling people things and you very much have to have a certain personality.
長所
accepting culture and transparent communication
短所
can be taxing to put on a certain face at all times
Fun & Friendly
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Des Peres, MO2018年6月06日
Lush is by far the best company that I have ever worked for! They have such a fun, inviting, and welcoming atmosphere that you will actually look forward to going to work, and they do such great things for our world that it is a place that you can truly be proud to work at!
great training, welcoming in so many ways, 50% discount
not enough hours
Lush Life is a Hard Life
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Valencia, CA2018年6月06日
This is a company I truly believe in, it's too bad that the management at my shop was so unaccepting of the needs of other people, and only communicated negativity. I wanted to love it here, and I am glad I worked here. I would love to work for LUSH again, but only under different management.
They only seemed interested in promoting their friends, and didn't actually use the working styles guide like they would pretend they did.
Rarely were employees told they were doing well, they would only focus on negatives in reviews.
management style, inconsistent hours
短所
great people, great discount, fun environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good people to work with
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年6月04日
Your experience at LUSH 100% is based on who your store manager is and how much time and effort they invest in their employees

The bath bomb dust seriously made it hard to breath at times, it's an employee health hazard that LUSH turns a blind eye to.
長所
Great Co-workers, free product to try
短所
Had to miss my my break when store was busy, the bath bomb dust makes it hard to breathe
Fun Work Place
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年6月01日
LUSH is a fun workplace. I enjoyed working there and with the type of customers that its products brought in. During my time there the management team went through a few changes. In the end, I was not happy with the directions the location I worked for was going.
Good prodcut, Great Customers
Under trained managment
It's probably great in Europe
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月30日
But working for LUSH in the USA is a JOKE! Associates are paid $10 with expectations that are miles higher than an ACTUAL sales/commission job, and you don't make ANYTHING for how well you sell. The only pay incentive is an hourly "bonus" which doesn't do anything for most people who work 4-8 EVERY WEEK (and they're practically forced to give open availability). That being said, no one got paid enough to never be scheduled, to deal with extremely rude and dishonest managers, to listen to passive aggressive "feedback" after being told to approach customers 5 times who are OBVIOUSLY not interested, to watch the managers personal favorites advance before them, to have hours cut because LUSH didn't meet their "sales goals" (while no one in upper management seems to be struggling ever!!) . All these 1-2 star reviews are TRUE y'all! Please consider them before you try to waste your time here. This business is a wolf in sheep's skin: disguises as an ethical, caring company but in North America they're as greedy as all the others as far as treating employees, if not worse. I will continue to buy from them online but I will probably never set foot into a Lush store again.
Alot of free Lush products especially on a closing shift, 50% discount
短所
If you're not a part of Management's mean girl clique, expect this job to take some years off your life
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great for learning and experience
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年5月21日
The job is pretty standard for most retail positions. You do get to learn a lot about ingredients and how they effect the skin and hair. You also learn some interesting selling techniques that feel slightly more natural than the typical car salesman pitch. Management and staff depends on location; they can be very high school like, or very professional.
50% discount
短所
work environment and co workers can be hard to deal with
社風
Lush careers, fresh and fancy
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年5月17日
a typical day at work means bringing your enthusiasm and passion for the lush brand every day. i learned how to create a fresh and authentic customer and shop experience. managers were fun and encouraged us to be ourselves. a 50% discount was offered on all products. the hardest part of the job was to keep smiling and feeling positive throughout the entire day, which is a given working in retail. the most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to connect with other people.
free samples, 50% discount
短所
short breaks, crowded shop floor
Do good while you work
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018年5月10日
LUSH is a great company with great values and they run campaigns that donate money to charity, almost monthly. So you can raise money while you make money.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
One of my favorite jobs ever!
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年4月25日
Ugh out of all my jobs this will forever be my favorite job!! The customers , the products , the ethics behind the company!!! Yes there were times that were stressful but it was all worth it and I loved my 2 and a half years with lush and would totally go back!
Discount, products, team, everything
Not much
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Management Killed This Company
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2018年4月21日
Higher management was not concerned with the well-being of anyone beneath the manager. Unreliable scheduling, empty promises on advancement, and a laundry list of legal violations.
長所
discount, company ethics, employee culture
短所
unreliable schedules, lack of benefits, lack of advancement, poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Fantastic
SEASONAL SALES AMBASSADOR (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年4月21日
Great company, very flexible, accommodating, thorough training and positive constructive feedback. Upbeat enthusiastic and passionate co-workers that will always lift your spirit. A Sales job you can believe in.
申請されたプロフィール