Lush CosmeticsのAmbassadorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 173 件見つかりました 1,226 件のレビューを見る
A Great Spot to Develop Sales Talent
Lush Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年9月29日
Wonderful people, wonderful ethics and amazing products! LUSH is held accountable by their employees and they care! Helpful feedback from upper management on how to improve performance.
Discounts
社風
One of the best work environments I've ever been in
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Norfolk, VA2018年9月17日
I spent collectively two years at LUSH, and loved every day of it. It is an environment of respect and love, and is very much a family-oriented type of job. The customer base is, for the most part, very regular and loyal, as well as being diverse. There is always something new to learn and sell, so there is a level of fluidity to the job and it is ideal for people who can handle an ever changing line of product.
However, there is little incentive to work outside of scheduled hours, as there's a tendency to outside hire for lower management positions rather than promote from inside. Hours are also very competitive and sometimes scarce. There is a lot to keep up with and it can be quite stressful, but compared to other retail jobs, LUSH definitely beats any other in terms of a friendly environment and a willingness to help from upper leadership if you ask for it.
Discounts, general culture
短所
Lack of advancement inside shop, few active resources
Productive, fun, informative
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Short Pump, VA2018年9月15日
In my short time as a seasonal brand ambassador I met some pretty cool people. Not only friendly but very dedicated to the brand, it's values and providing excellent customer service!
社風
I loved my job; just needed a bit more
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月12日
The shop is always hopping; it's cheerful, colorful, upbeat music in the background, everyone's pretty happy, and there is always something to do. Everyday is crazy busy, especially on weekends and during the holidays but it's never too much.
Major discounts, fun atmosphere
Hard to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Holiday season is the best
Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  California2018年9月12日
Holiday season is the best time to work at Lush! you get a lot of hours and a lot of traffic. This makes for great customer interactions and a lively staff experience. During the regular season at Lush, in some shops, it can get pretty slow, which means less hours. It is easy to advance in the company, as long as the position is open and you are doing your best to strive for that position. Shifts can change quickly and call-ins happen often, so there may be more opportunities to make some more money
discount, paid vacation
redundancy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Excellent place for a Seasonal job
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月11日
During the holidays, Lush will hire groups of temporary employees. It's perfect for students on winter break and needing extra cash, or for people that just want a fun environment to spend their time in.
Great place to work!
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月10日
I loved every minute of working at Lush. Staff was always so friendly, store manager and MIT did a great job to ensure a comfortable work environment . Great training as well! Best training I have ever received from ANY company.
Pay, Bonus, Environment, Discounts
社風
Fun coworkers and products, but still retail
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年9月04日
More demanding and strategic than a typical retail job, Lush provides more to do with actual daily goals and tasks. This is either refreshing or draining, depending on your mood, feelings on customers, etc. I made great friends working there, and the managers were awesome. In the end, it's still retail so if you lean introverted it can begin to lose its appeal. It's not commission-based, and there are great opportunities for bonuses around holidays (the entire store gets bonuses in the form of dollar amounts added retroactively to hours worked that month).
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun and a lot to learn
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年8月31日
Generally fun environment, co-workers are great and helpful. You learn a lot about how natural things affect your skin and hair and it's really cool! The hardest part of the job, I would say, is getting used to managers popping into your sales and overwhelming you and your customer. The best part of the job is the relatively relaxed environment and the fun atmosphere. Plus, you come home smelling amazing!
Fun Job for an Ethical Company
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2018年8月29日
Cleaning and conversation are the two things you are constantly doing. You learn a lot about skincare, ingredients, and environmental ethics. Great discounts, with a bonus at the end of every month.
長所
Great company, discounts, no commission, collaborative bonus, fun atmosphere
No set schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced yet fun environment
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年8月15日
You gain the skills to talk personably and still be able to sell items to customers while still being yourself. Can be high demanding job during holiday season, but the work atmosphere is energizing. Hardest part of the job can be multi tasking and making sure every single customer is met with their needs. Slower paced shops are a bit more relaxed.
Discounts, flexible hours
短所
Not enough available hours, hard to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Love the job, Not the location
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年8月15日
I honestly had a wonderful time working for lush for almost two years, however, its location at the airport was quite taxing and ultimately why I chose to take a break. I plan on returning for the holidays but definitely at a different location.
Discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun yet challenging experience
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年8月07日
Lush was a wonderful company to work for. They give you 50% discount on all products, which is incredible if you know anything about Lush. All products are hand-made, fresh, organic and natural. The spirit is very upbeat and fun, music is played in the store and Lush always wants its employees to make it fun for the customers.
50% discount, fun environment & accepting of everyone
短所
Pushed to be aggressive in sales & be prepared for unpleasant co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Extremely fun
Senior Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月06日
It's a retail type job so there really isn't a work/life balance because you have to work on the weekends. It was a lot of fun working for Lush! Co-workers were amazing and so were the customers, its very laid back but there is a lot of work involved. You learn a lot about people, skincare, and your own community when you get involved with this company. It's a very open minded, and inclusive environment to work for. I just wish I was paid a living wage when I worked for Lush in the area I worked in. 13$ an hour (part-time)is well above minimum wage but for the area the shop was at.. it was not live able. Also, typing to move from part-time to full-time at this shop was almost impossible!
長所
Fun, exciting, inclusive, great break times
短所
hard to move up, and low-ish pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Amazing Culture, Lifelong Lessons
Senior Sales - Charitable Givings Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月30日
Not your typical retail position, the atmosphere is so engaging. I loved learning about ingredients and ethical campaigns. The ethics behind the company were ones of my favorite things. The most challenging is having to adapt to the sales style, but it was much more enjoyable than any other retail environment that I ever worked. I had the opportunity to take on specialty roles which helped shape my career. At the end of the day it might not be a forever job, but I'm thankful for everything I learned there.
culture, education, benefits
短所
fast paced, lots of material to learn
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
The ideal job
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, ON2018年7月22日
Honestly, I loved working at Lush. I came home every night to my partner with a story that had made me smile. I enjoyed the way I was trained, the way I was spoken to by coworkers and management, and I loved getting to take home slightly damaged products. It was also an incredible feeling to know that I worked somewhere that was trying to make a difference abound the world; whether it was on the environment, acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community, or other grassroots causes.
長所
free samples, great coworkers, soft hands from all the cream, taking unsellable items home
短所
the smell gave some of my coworkers hadaches, but I got used to it in the 1st week
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
informative, upbeat, but takes a long time to progress and poor management break the shop.
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Towson, MD2018年7月08日
Having great management with a supportive staff allows for an upbeat environment while poor management drives everyone out. Great products and ethics as a company. Innovate products that work!
samples, great employee discount
短所
no benefits unless you're full time and becoming a full time employee takes years. low on hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Sales Ambassador (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年7月06日
Overall Lush is an excellent company to work for
Management is horrible in ABQ, NM
Creates a hostile work environment
Management like to terminate and replace when they get tired
Management is typically at the root of drama in the store
長所
Amazing company, exciting to meet new people and share the company’s values
Store manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Wonderful place to work
Senior Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  West Vancouver, BC2018年6月30日
The staff are amazing and fun people to work with. Loved the energy of the place, Customers were both good and bad, management was a little unorganized and frustrating at times. I did feel stagnant and development was not happening. The company promotes moving up in the company but after three years this never happened to me and I was quite upset when a position above did open up and I would have to compete for it against someone who has not been there as long and have as much seniority. Overall one of the best jobs I've had and the reason I stayed for so long.
長所
Environment, staff, energy, discount product
短所
Less work life balance, unorganized, no development
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Quick Paced, Toxic Environment
Seasonal Sales Ambassador (在職中) –  Novi, MI2018年6月29日
This has been the job I've excelled at and toiled away to make the shop successful, but have been worn down and disrespected along the way. Fast-paced and fun at first so it is easy to become disillusioned, stay and see that management truly seems not to care. Higher level employees look down upon sales staff and do not like to give benefits to employees. Availability agreement is an absolute joke. Made lifelong friendships along the way, but don't waste your time unless you're alright with sacrificing time with family, sanity, and your soul just to sell some soap.
discount
短所
healthcare, management, no room for growth
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する