Lush CosmeticsのProduction Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 55 件見つかりました
社風
The best work environment I have ever experienced.
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年12月09日
Super fun, wonderfully community driven, inclusive, diverse team members made this a wonderful experience.
The job, life balance aspect of this job was fantastic, and I enjoyed every moment of my experience. You have to work very hard for this position to work for you, but I'm obsessed with LUSH products so it was very easy for me.
長所
Friends and skills you make for life.
短所
Kind of hard to get to, but not unreasonable.
Im enjoying myself
Production assistant (在職中) –  Poole, Dorset2017年11月13日
You will definitely enjoy yourself working for Lush. Its very diverse, and you get to talk to a wide range of different people. The hours are good and the staff are understanding and flexible around you. The only down side is the pressure put on you to reach your daily targets.
Friendly, enjoyable
pressure
社風
Job security was an issue
SEASONAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年7月27日
As a seasonal employee we would be let go and rehired several times without notice. They dangled permanent employment in front of us as an attainable goal, but in the end, their actions rarely matched their promises.
長所
free coffee, friendly co-workers, fun job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Productive and fun
Production Assistant (在職中) –  Etobicoke.2017年7月18日
Very good environment, good people. Very productive and fun. One of the best company to work for. Very safe. A very happy workplace people are always eager to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
good team leaders, only be careful to whome you choose
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年6月13日
I enjoyed my time at lush manufacturer, I could come back if could. I did good teams and good team friendship. only in bubbles have to be careful about the teamleaders.
fun place to work
Production Assistant (在職中) –  Sydney NSW2017年6月12日
If you respect and love others then they will do the same. I don't want to leave this job but it's actually 1 and a half hour away from where I live so I wanted to work nearby.
light work
less salary
interesting
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年5月10日
the only real issue is getting into a full time core position. there is some nepotism in that building. If they like you they will move you around to different rooms
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Excellent place to work for anyone
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年5月06日
I loved working at Lush. It was my favorite job so far. The atmosphere is so amazing because you get to meet all kinds of personalities and cultures that not many workplaces can offer. It brings people from all around the world into one place, all working in unison. Also, the management makes you feel very welcome, completely forgetting that they are actually your "boss". All in all, a very fun and friendly experience.
atmosphere, free products :), pay
long hours, flexibility
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
fun
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  74/76 Biloela St, Sydney NSW 2163 Australia.2017年4月25日
good work environment
great staff
great training and development within the factory
good support
ability to pick up extra shifts
flexible in times to work
Extremely fun workplace
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年4月20日
A typical day involves coming in early, planning out how raw products will be distributed, and from there perform cleaning duties, make a product, and teach new hires. The hardest part of the job is to reach quota which is not difficult. Everything else is great.
長所
Vibrant work environment, ridiculously easy to get along with anyone here.
Long hours, Smell sticks on you, Can be tiring
Fun fast paced environment
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年4月20日
The job was pretty great, I worked in glitter a lot in the soap and massage department and basically spent the better part of the day doing arts and crafts with a bit of paper work and heavy lifting in between. The environment was fun, the people were great, and since we were a strong team we always got bonus which really made a huge difference when it came to paydays. Given the opportunity I'd go back, the only drawback was the job was seasonal.
長所
Occasional staff lunches, chance for bonus, good work environment, 50% off discount, and free products
短所
Very small chance to become core staff after the season
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Loved working there
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年4月05日
Its pretty neat. Smells awesome! some friendly people there although there's been a lot of racism complaints, which is something they need to work on. i'm not talking about the obvious but just how others are treated.

It's stupid how they penalize you for not working when its obvious there's nothing left to do so you have to wonder around finding nothing to do like lost puppies.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Not really happy people making happy soap
Production Assistant (在職中) –  Toronto, ON2017年4月03日
Its an okay job, not much room for growth, pay is not great, lots of good people here though. I wouldn't recommend it as a long term job. Fairly disorganized, not much appreciation for the workers who work extremely hard.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
Wonderful company
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年3月26日
I had a wonderful experience working for Lush on a contract position. Great company atmosphere with encouraging management. It was also a fantastic learning environment that helped me to achieve new skills and sharpened the ones I already had.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Productive and fast paced environment
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年3月14日
Good: The workplace culture is very good, everyone is treated fairly and equally. Group teamwork is very important, especially when completing timed quota products. Very fun environment. Good and respectable company. It has a lot of variety to offer such as good benefits to employees.
Bad: It a competition to be hired.
Pays vacation
短所
Competitive and very fast paced
社風
Hard to obtain full time position
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年3月11日
Fun work fun but is hard to obtain full time position and contract work is too short, usually only one to three months. Management is nice and co-worker is very friendly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Seasonal Position
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2017年3月05日
I had the pleasure of working for LUSH in the gift department for their Christmas rush. Overall it was a great experience. I had a great team lead, great hours, they offered overtime, and if you went meet your target you got a bonus. Since they do hire over 1,000 people for their rush, there is really no room for advancement.
Good managemtn
Gossip among other lines
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
fun place, easy work
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Poole, Dorset2017年2月20日
It was very good experience to work at lush. I like their products and I use that more than one year. I like their fighting animal testing and recycling all things.
overall great experience
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  justland2017年2月06日
diverse work environment
helpful co workers
great benefits
manager was very compassionate and understanding
i learned alot about sales and marketing and
i learned alot about ethical campaigning and vegan cosmetic products
長所
free Starbucks and free staff lunches
long hrs of standing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Amazing and best manufacturing.
Production Assistant (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2017年1月15日
A very fun workplace,great people,good management and amazing place.Working in Lush is a great pleasure and great opportunity.I like the way they manage,the way they handle people..the team leaders are all cool..great and fun.I enjoy the most when we are making snow angel..glittering products and pouring..Team works is fun,my co-workers are great people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する