Lush CosmeticsのSales Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 124 件見つかりました 1,226 件のレビューを見る
Best job I’ve had
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2018年9月21日
One of the most supportive environments I’ve worked in. I’ve really struggled with my mental health but the management team were so supportive in helping me continue to work and get better.
The pay was great, way above the industry standard and rotas were always up 4 weeks in advance which I’ve never had in a retail job before.
I got so much training to do my job and felt like they really wanted me to do well. There’s a strong feedback culture but it was always to help you do your job.
Some people struggled with this but ultimately they just didn’t want to work hard and were called out on it.
Great staff perks like spa treatments, discount and flexible days off if you give enough notice.
Gutted to leave because of moving home
Management team
Heavily customer facing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Productive and inviting workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester Arndale2018年9月07日
The whole job experience at Lush Cosmetics is so fun. The staff and workers are so lovely and make you feel like you fit right in. The work load is manageable and is easy to be completed. My experience of working there has taught and helped me to boost my organisational skills and has given me a lot more confidence about working independently, but still being able to rely on my co-workers if i am facing any difficulties in any of my tasks
Free Products
A lot of standing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun!
TEMPORARY SALES ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Livingston2018年9月04日
Would defo be a seasonal worker there again. A lot of fun and the customer service training alone is so valuable for future employment! However if you're sensitive to strong smells this one might not be for you. Felt like by the end the scent of Sugar Fairy was coming out of my pores.
a lot of fun
temporary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Derby, Derbyshire2018年9月02日
I worked at Lush as a Christmas temp a couple of years ago and it was a great job! It really built my confidence and made me more outgoing. The management were great, in fact all of my collegues were lovely and supportive. The only thing I would say is that sometimes they push a bit too hard for you to be constantly talking to customers and selling the products to them. I know that’s what shops are supposed to do and their customer service policy as a whole is amazing but especially around Christmas customers often just want you to leave them to it and they get annoyed at you if you try and help them. The shifts can also be quite tiring, 8 hours on your feet is tough. They give you great training about all the products though. Overall, they’re a great company to work for, I would recommend it as a gap year job and for people who want to build their confidence and communication and customer service skills! There is also a chance to progress, a lot of my collegues became core members after Christmas and some of them are now part of the management!
長所
Great rate of pay, flexible hours, 50% discount, free pick of the stuff they can’t sell
短所
Apart from what I said below, nothing!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun and rewarding work environment
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Lancaster2018年8月21日
Fantastic place to work that provides a friendly and fun working environment with excellent wages and benefits and fantastic working for such an ethical and inspiring company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
lush
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dublin2018年7月30日
● Assisted customers with finding products that meet their needs and gave little spa
treatments.
● Suggested, explained and demonstrated how to use products.
● Stocked shelves, cleaned floors, and organized sales areas.
● Won various individual and group competitions.
● Showed exceptional skill on the shop floor when it came French customers and aided them
while shopping.
good company
strong smells
Enjoyable and positive workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Newcastle upon Tyne2018年7月21日
I spent a week doing work experience at LUSH in Eldon square in 2017 and heavily enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend that other people also do their work experience here or work for the company.
Free products
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Fun and creative place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham2018年7月17日
Definitely a place where you can be yourself. The more creative the better. Challenging at times but it is fun and you get the support from all of your colleagues.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Fun and positive workplace
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Truro, Cornwall2018年7月17日
Lovely place to work. Just got a new manager who seems great.
Everyone is positive and they are keen to help you progress.
Lush customers are usually really nice.
Productive and fun
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Poole2018年7月13日
I gained a great insight into such a wonderful company.
I liked those who I worked with and the customers where pleasant.
I would not reccomend if you are hoping for a job afterward due to their lack of organization and long interview process.
Fun and interesting
management team seem scattered
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Exeter, Devon2018年7月05日
Working at LUSH had such a fun atmosphere, you forgot you were actually working there! Being able to demonstrate the products to and on the customers was a bonus.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Managment were unfair and had favourites
Sale Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dudley, West Midlands2018年6月29日
Always felt uncomfortable when working, staff would not let you fit in. Lush give this ethos of everybody is welcome bu management definitely have their favourites! I was studying at the time but this was never considered, I ended up really stressed working there it was horrible in the end. Always felt less than great by management, especially one as she always seemed to dislike me. I was never welcomed like others were e.g. never welcomed with a hug, or not spoken to at all compared to how others were treated, always ignored. May sound like it shouldn't bother anybody but at the end of the day you want to work for a company that you feel appreciated and at least liked by! The hardest part of the job was having to memories codes, I don't understand why they were never next to the till? This was at Christmas too so extra codes to remember. You had to sell3 things about a product! Most customers didn't care but you were always watched by others to see how you were doing, made me feel so uncomfortable. The most enjoyable bit was the 50% discount!
Discount
Management had favourites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Fun and energetic workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Swansea2018年6月20日
This job was never boring. Working in this place was very exciting and enjoyable and always lifted spirits. Management was kind in discussing shifts, and it was relatively easy to pick up extra hours also.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Good work place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2018年6月02日
Allows you to meet new people and experience new things. You learn so much about beauty and how things are made at Lush. All the staff are incredibly friendslh and all very easy to get along with. The staff and people of higher management all treat you the same and don’t portray an image of being better than you.
Discount on all products
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
Fun and very busy
Former Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  London2018年5月14日
I worked at LUSH Oxford Street as a summer temp and it was my very first job. The pay is exceptionally high and the team is wonderful to work with. There's so many unique people you get to meet whilst working here and the products are amazing. You end up smelling like lush everyday (which is lush) and there's a generous discount for colleagues. The training was also really fun and I learnt so much within a short space of time. A typical day would include being briefed, then setting up shop and being allocated to a specific area of the shop. Then it's just providing customer service for the whole day and trying to find the right product for the customers. The management is spectacular as everything is sorted quickly and the supervisors are there to help us at any time without hesitation.The hardest part is that it is always extremely busy but it is fun and manageable. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet so many different people and getting to know them and showing the products that I believe would put a smile on their face. It really is a fun place and you really do feel like a family working there as the support there is really what every store should aim to have.
長所
Great discount, management and a great environment. Each day is not the same and the pay is high.
短所
Very busy all the time but it makes the days go quicker.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
Supportive Management and Great Training
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Nottinghamshire2018年4月23日
I worked at LUSH for 6 months after temping for them over the xmas period.
They took me on perm after the xmas period was up.
The staff are all very accepting and the management are the most supportive people i have ever experienced in retail.
They provide amazing, in-depth training and support their staff with this constantly.
They pay well for retail and they constantly give positive feedback.
All in all a lovely place to work.
Supportive staff
Not many hours avaliable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great experience
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Reading, Berkshire2018年4月06日
very friendly working environment. A high standard of knowledge is required about the product and ingredients however training is given. Customer service is expected to be at a very high standard.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Former Temp
Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Edinburgh2018年3月23日
I worked as a Christmas Temp at Lush, and found the experience to be highly rewarding. The job mainly involved approaching and interacting with customers, operating tills, and ensuring shop floor standards were met. All of the staff there were very supportive and friendly, which definitely helped to encourage and motivate me during my time there. There were several employee benefits such as 50% off all products and spa treatment, and the salary was £8.45 per hour, which is one of the highest retail salaries offered for starting positions in Edinburgh. There were a few setbacks to the job, but these did not ruin the overall experience for me. For example, there was significant pressure on employees to perform in a high energy manner without making any mistakes, which was sometimes difficult to upkeep. When you made mistakes, a member of the management team would be watching you, which led to pressure to get things right every time. Lush as a company sets very high standards for itself, so you are expected to approach every customer, even when you feel that they may not want to be spoken to. However, the salary was high enough to make up for these minor cons. My time at lush overall was very positive, and I would definitely consider applying to work there again in the future.
長所
supportive staff, high salary, good benefits, fun encouraged, lots of overtime
短所
pressure for perfection, approaches can feel intrusive towards customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
its ok
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  London2018年3月22日
im doing sales job, the pay is ok, i am providing a great customer service experience and also helping with other day-today tasks on a daily basis. sales driven job
申請されたプロフィール