Lush CosmeticsのSales Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 109 件見つかりました 1,144 件のレビューを見る
社風
Managment were unfair and had favourites
Sale Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dudley, West Midlands2018年6月29日
Always felt uncomfortable when working, staff would not let you fit in. Lush give this ethos of everybody is welcome bu management definitely have their favourites! I was studying at the time but this was never considered, I ended up really stressed working there it was horrible in the end. Always felt less than great by management, especially one as she always seemed to dislike me. I was never welcomed like others were e.g. never welcomed with a hug, or not spoken to at all compared to how others were treated, always ignored. May sound like it shouldn't bother anybody but at the end of the day you want to work for a company that you feel appreciated and at least liked by! The hardest part of the job was having to memories codes, I don't understand why they were never next to the till? This was at Christmas too so extra codes to remember. You had to sell3 things about a product! Most customers didn't care but you were always watched by others to see how you were doing, made me feel so uncomfortable. The most enjoyable bit was the 50% discount!
Discount
Management had favourites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fun and energetic workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Swansea2018年6月20日
This job was never boring. Working in this place was very exciting and enjoyable and always lifted spirits. Management was kind in discussing shifts, and it was relatively easy to pick up extra hours also.
Good work place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2018年6月02日
Allows you to meet new people and experience new things. You learn so much about beauty and how things are made at Lush. All the staff are incredibly friendslh and all very easy to get along with. The staff and people of higher management all treat you the same and don’t portray an image of being better than you.
Discount on all products
free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Fun and very busy
Former Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  London2018年5月14日
I worked at LUSH Oxford Street as a summer temp and it was my very first job. The pay is exceptionally high and the team is wonderful to work with. There's so many unique people you get to meet whilst working here and the products are amazing. You end up smelling like lush everyday (which is lush) and there's a generous discount for colleagues. The training was also really fun and I learnt so much within a short space of time. A typical day would include being briefed, then setting up shop and being allocated to a specific area of the shop. Then it's just providing customer service for the whole day and trying to find the right product for the customers. The management is spectacular as everything is sorted quickly and the supervisors are there to help us at any time without hesitation.The hardest part is that it is always extremely busy but it is fun and manageable. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet so many different people and getting to know them and showing the products that I believe would put a smile on their face. It really is a fun place and you really do feel like a family working there as the support there is really what every store should aim to have.
長所
Great discount, management and a great environment. Each day is not the same and the pay is high.
短所
Very busy all the time but it makes the days go quicker.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Supportive Management and Great Training
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Nottinghamshire2018年4月23日
I worked at LUSH for 6 months after temping for them over the xmas period.
They took me on perm after the xmas period was up.
The staff are all very accepting and the management are the most supportive people i have ever experienced in retail.
They provide amazing, in-depth training and support their staff with this constantly.
They pay well for retail and they constantly give positive feedback.
All in all a lovely place to work.
Supportive staff
Not many hours avaliable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great experience
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Reading, Berkshire2018年4月06日
very friendly working environment. A high standard of knowledge is required about the product and ingredients however training is given. Customer service is expected to be at a very high standard.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Former Temp
Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Edinburgh2018年3月23日
I worked as a Christmas Temp at Lush, and found the experience to be highly rewarding. The job mainly involved approaching and interacting with customers, operating tills, and ensuring shop floor standards were met. All of the staff there were very supportive and friendly, which definitely helped to encourage and motivate me during my time there. There were several employee benefits such as 50% off all products and spa treatment, and the salary was £8.45 per hour, which is one of the highest retail salaries offered for starting positions in Edinburgh. There were a few setbacks to the job, but these did not ruin the overall experience for me. For example, there was significant pressure on employees to perform in a high energy manner without making any mistakes, which was sometimes difficult to upkeep. When you made mistakes, a member of the management team would be watching you, which led to pressure to get things right every time. Lush as a company sets very high standards for itself, so you are expected to approach every customer, even when you feel that they may not want to be spoken to. However, the salary was high enough to make up for these minor cons. My time at lush overall was very positive, and I would definitely consider applying to work there again in the future.
長所
supportive staff, high salary, good benefits, fun encouraged, lots of overtime
短所
pressure for perfection, approaches can feel intrusive towards customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
its ok
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  London2018年3月22日
im doing sales job, the pay is ok, i am providing a great customer service experience and also helping with other day-today tasks on a daily basis. sales driven job
chilled work place
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bluewater, Kent2018年3月13日
very nice company to work for, good salary. The people were very nice there and i made a lot of friends by working at Lush cosmetics, also friendly customers.
good salary
very busy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Dublin2018年3月10日
Here I learned how to give to the costumer a``five star`` experience, always with what the costumer needs, also is good because there you work like a team.
Always a place to learn
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Northern Ireland2018年3月08日
During my six years of employment, I have gained key skills in many areas as well as always enjoying every day of work. What a fantastic place to work
Excellent Salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fun place to work at!!!
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Leeds2018年3月04日
I loved working there, everyday was fun, lovely team. I learned a lot about hair care, skin care, bath bombs and the ingredients and benefits of all products. Fun Training. Was allowed to use their makeup, which was fun and better to allow customers to see it on me and be able to see how the product looks etc.

The workplace has a mix of people I would say, you have amazing people and then people who just don't really like you but I loved working there regardless, my team leader was lovely, management were Nice.

I enjoyed doing everything there, I would say the most enjoyable part was consultations on customers, trying masks and being able to explain the benefits and ingredients.

I found stock hard but only because the bath bombs had a strong smell and they are heavy but they smelt lovely, so I enjoyed working still.
長所
Discounts are Fabulous, literally the best.
短所
The team needs to enjoy working with each other and not keep putting each other down.
Fun and interesting Job
Sales assistant (現在は退職) –  Bournemouth2018年2月27日
Wonderful job, ethical business with and had scope for progression. High expectations from management for good customer service and product knowledge, but support was available if there were ever any issues.
Product discounts
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Kelowna, BC2018年2月05日
A great company that looks after their employees. However, they tell staff to be very pushy, and can often make customers uncomfortable with their sales tactics.
Lush indeed!
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cardiff2018年1月26日
Lovely staff, so many perks like discounts and testers, lessons (paid) on cosmetics etc, ethical, slight preassure to sell and talk to customers but nothing too scary!
free stuff
strict structure
Racist
Sales assistant (現在は退職) –  Oxford Street, Greater London2018年1月23日
Racist company..beware. The put on an animal rights love all humans an kumbaya. However it is just that a front..They are practice systematic white supremacy. Even their products like ''black face'' tells you of their beliefs.
the customers
短所
Managers are bullies and racist
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 29報告する
社風
Working as a temp at Lush
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Covent Garden, Greater London2018年1月23日
Lush have great company culture, and great employee benefits. But working in the Covent Garden store is not ideal, as you are under ground and it is very cramped.
Free lush products
no lunch
Lovely Company to work for
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Livingston, West Lothian2018年1月23日
LUSH as a company were very intense. Although I enjoyed working there, I often felt that they put a lot of pressure on us as individuals, which was very stressful.
50% discount for employees
短所
did not pay for trial shift
Bad Management
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oxford Street2018年1月17日
Management was appalling, all based on culture on self advancement in the workplace. Therefore lots and lots of backstabbing and very childlike behaviour. No coordination between what different managers expected of the staff.
申請されたプロフィール