Lush CosmeticsのSales Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 87 件見つかりました
Lush
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017年11月23日
Beside the hipsters, its a pretty cool place to work for a student who needs job experience and a somewhat above minuimum wage salary.
Horrible choice as a career path though.
Free products
Inclusive and Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Birmingham New Street Station, West Midlands2017年11月06日
A typical day at Lush would focus on customer interactions with a lot of emphasis on demo's and well rounded consultations, whilst also maintaining shop-floor standards, stock rotation and till service.

Management are usually on deck to lend a helping hand and watch over interactions. Over the years management, I think has definitely improved in terms of structure and you can feel their presence more so now. Personally, I have experienced support, understanding and encouragement from the management team, old and new.

The hardest part of the job would be having to be 'on' all the time. This means, smiles all round, extra pep, all of the time. Even more so if you are working a 5 hour shift, you aren't entitled to a break, so shifts can be quite tiresome. Also, if you are working a long day (9.30 - 7.30 is a typical full day) it is an awfully long time to be on your feet. Though this is the case with most retail positions. Recently, one of the hardest things is having to explain every interaction you encounter with a customer, always able to give an answer as to where you went wrong and where you can improve. Whilst I appreciate this is for personal development and the growth of the company, it can feel like 'big brother' and as if you're a grown adult, still at school.

One of the most enjoyable things about working for Lush is getting to meet and know so many diverse individuals that I most likely wouldn't have crossed paths with otherwise. Additionally, not only do you gain a knowledge about the products and their benefits, you are also given a wealth of knowledge
  続きを読む behind where they come from and how they are sourced ethically. Furthermore, working for a company that advocates for human and animal rights alike mean that you are able to part-take in amazing campaigns to help improve the lives of others.  折りたたむ
長所
The people, 50% discount, always learning new things, being part of campaigns.
短所
Limited progression, long hours on your feet, heavy lifting glitter EVERYWHERE
社風
Great place to work with plenty of benefits
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Merry Hill, West Midlands2017年11月05日
Would definitely recommend, lots of benefits and friendly staff! However if you are temporary staff there isn’t a guarantee you can return to the job in the future so keep in mind if you want a permanent position in the company
50% staff discount, free products to test, friendly atmosphere, good pay
短所
Long hours, job not guaranteed to last if in temporary position
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire2017年11月02日
Really enjoying my time here, fantastic staff who are very supportive and great work atmosphere. Staff discount and bonus scheme are some of the bevefits you receive but this job helps make you a better person
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Friendly atmosphere
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Milton Keynes2017年10月19日
I really enjoy working at Lush. The staff are friendly and easy to get along with. I feel comfortable coming to a place of work when I can be free to be myself
What you would expect from a low paying Retail Job
SALES ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Oxford2017年10月12日
The products are lovely and we would get 50% off. The role itself was very low paying and we would be scheduled in very irregular shifts. Very often we would have a 3-hour shift in the morning, and another 3-hour shift in the afternoon, with a 3-hour break in the middle. The reason we were scheduled this way was so that we didn't get a paid lunch break. So in effect I would have to wander around the city centre for 3 hours waiting for my next shift as it was not worth going home during that time.
Productive and fun
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  London, Greater London2017年10月02日
Fun place to be
excellent staff discount
good work place culture, no discrimination, equal opportunities for all. hardest part of the job is having to learn all the products
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Surprising atmosphere
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Somerset2017年9月19日
For a huge Lush fan i was really shocked by the managers attitudes to products and staff satisfaction. they come across really passionate on the shop floor but behind closed doors were much more capitalist and money hungry. perhaps my experience was so negative due to my naivety and age but i personally felt incredibly stressed the vast majority of my shifts as managers were very strict and not very flexible or understanding. this is the perfect job for you however if you have a keen interest in Lush or good experience in retail. the training is rigorous and unique, teaching you a quirky approach to sales.
discounts and fancy dress
短所
a lot of information to learn, very quickly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good ethics, shame they don't treat staff the same!
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2017年9月18日
Terrible management, high targets daily! You have to force yourself on people who don't want to be bothered while shopping. You have no work/life balance! The pay is minimum. The staff discount is great though and very good training.
長所
Good staff discount, good training, awesome colleagues
短所
Long hours, terrible pay, horrid management, no work/life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Lush sells greta products
Part-time Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2017年9月07日
The most enjoyable part of the work was learning about the products and the processes that go into creating a product.

A typical day would start off by cleaning up the shop before open, assisting customer with choosing appropriate products, or teaching the client about each product that they might be interested in.

I learnt a lot about organically farmed, fairly traded products, animal testing and how to keep customers interested enough to tell them about almost every product in the store.
You get to 30% discount on all products
The Manager was unpleasant
Area for improvment
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2017年8月29日
I joined as a christmas temp and at first i enjoyed the job role but there was no strong lead management. The work moral was very low with little benefits, Managment could be better
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
fun and inviting workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  grafton street2017年8月27日
a typical day consisted of talking to people nonstop helping out people instore
i learnt all about the products, sourcing, and ethics of lush. also more about skincare
the management was so lovely and are still extremely friendly to me to this day
the workplace culture was always fun and friendly
the hardest part of the day was the constant need to be speaking to people every mintue
the most enjoyable part of the job were the people and the products
長所
fantastic, fun, welcoming and happy job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Fun
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2017年8月24日
I would love to work in a bookies and I would give it my 100% to work hard its a good place to keep your day going I love football and horse racingect
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 15報告する
Great foundations, poor execution
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Devon2017年8月22日
I can only talk about my experience within Lush, and while it is a company built upon fantastic values it feels to me as if it has lost its way.
Members of my management team made the role almost unbearable. You are expected to commit to a significant amount of studying outside of the role however the pay does not reflect this. Within my store there was very little progression and very few opportunities to take advantage of opportunities within the company. My shop is also very cliquey, there is an 'us and them' enviroment. The majority of my shop is injured due to the amount of heavy lifting we are expected to do.
Lush do pay the living wage.
Very rude customers, especially at Christmas. An average day in December is being sworn at for 8 hours because the store has ran out of Snow Fairy shower gel, with very little support from the management team.
50% staff discount including spa treatments, generally flexible hours
短所
Limited progression, poor pay in comparision to workload
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Amazing workplace
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sachsen2017年8月09日
Absolutely stunning job. Lovely team, amazing customers and top quality products. Giving advices about products. Amazing smell of every product. Very interesting job.
Great genefits
Lot of remember
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (在職中) –  Colchester, Essex2017年7月30日
I have enjoyed working within the company, however i unfortunately have no way of growing and expanding my knowledge and skill base. It has a friendly atmosphere and great fun is had on every shift, although a hard working team helped me flourish in my Sales skills.
Helpful and fulfilling
短所
No room to grow within the company
Company with a heart
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  London, Greater London2017年7月13日
I worked at Lush for 2 years and had a really great time. The ethics of the company are spot on, and there are so many wonderful and interesting people working there that I now consider friends.

The only downside is that sometimes the management can be a bit much, and have unfair expectations of what staff can achieve. I feel like this isn't their fault though and comes from head office.
長所
Great people, good pay, good advancement
短所
Management are sometimes a little off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  West Midlands2017年7月07日
Not for the non-enthusiast people. Management maybe expect too much sometimes.

Not very sensitive to your life outside of work.

Pay is good but you have to learn too much in a short space, not a good job if you have other things going on such as a educational course.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
An Excellent First Job
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Luton2017年7月03日
Working for LUSH was an amazing experience for a first job. The work ethics were good - their animal testing campaigns overlapped perfectly with my courses at college and university. I thoroughly enjoyed going to work every day and learning new things on the job, and the team were very close and we would socialise outside of the workplace all the time, it felt very much like a family.
discounts, friendly staff
Terrible
Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2017年6月28日
You would have thought working in lush would be fun - -as a customer you get treated really well,, as an employee.. not so much.

Yes you get 50% discount but the insane amount of pressure they put in you to speak to customers who frankly just want to browse in peace is, frankly ridiculous.

Think 1984 dystopian world if you want to work here - v.micromanaged and you weren't allowed to talk to your follow colleagues if it wasn't in some way directly related to lush - I worked there for a while and still didn't know a lot of names.

They put the customer so far on a pedestal it's ridiculous - we are sales assistants not robots

Also, they promote individuality 'be yourself etc', but unless its their own sort of individuality. I couldn't act or be myself when I was there
Friendly staff / 50% discount / Good amount of training