Lush CosmeticsのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 159 件見つかりました 1,230 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Seasonal
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2018年10月07日
I worked as a seasonal employee and for the most part I really loved it. The morals and ethics of the company are one I can get by, and I honestly felt like I was making a difference. The discount and the amount of free products was awesome, I still have a bag of lush stuff a year later. The people and management were pretty amazing, and it was fun learning about all the products.

What I didn't like was how pushy you had to be as a sales person, customers would literally walk around irritated with how we were. I hated the scheduling as well, it could change literally last minute without them asking me if it was ok. I felt like that was disrespectful of my time. And honestly I don't find the pay and the hours that great for the sheer amount of work we had to do.
Environment, free product, ethics
短所
weird hours, inconsistent schedule, low pay, pushy sales
N/a
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年10月03日
I was a sales associate at Lush Cosmetics. In a typical day, I would work on the cash register, stock certain items in the store, and keep the store clean and safe.
社風
I love working for a great company like lush but somethings need to change
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Texas2018年9月18日
I do love working for Lush, but it has its downfalls. I'm a really hard worker and i fell that my store tends to take advantage of that. I have worked for Lush for almost 2 years and i remember within the first week of me working (i came on during the holidays) i was called in last minute almost everyday and pushed into areas I hadn't been fully trained in yet and didn't feel that confident in, and had to learn and assimilate REALLY quickly. I work really hard and push my self while checking with every customer and check them out while making samples, and demoing products, and using down time to restock and clean around the shop and even take out trash etc. Then i look around and see my coworkers that have been there for YEARS kind of just standing around, not really helping out much. Even when approached and told what to help out with on and change to help more, nothing really changes. I have talked to multiple people from other shops and almost all of them have agreed on having a problem like this. Also the inconsistency of the hours bothers basically everyone i work with and talked to. Right now I’m under Part time, but only get scheduled to work casual hours (about 10-15 hours a week). Then when Christmas comes i get over worked and scheduled about 40 + hours a week. Like i said, i love working for a great and ethically aware company like Lush and I love all the creative products, and i have made friends with basically everyone on staff (and a few customers!) but these problems are big ones that i know aren’t just at my shop. Lush spends all their time worrying about their  続きを読む customers that sometimes they forget to think about the staff.  折りたたむ
長所
discount on products, samples to take and try, made amazing friends, learning about new ways to better the world and get involved with charities etc.
短所
consistent hard work for almost no appreciation or acknowledgement, inconsistent hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
A Great Spot to Develop Sales Talent
Sales Associate/Operations (現在は退職) –  Aventura, FL2018年9月13日
Wonderful people, wonderful ethics and amazing products! LUSH is held accountable by their employees and they care! Helpful feedback from upper management on how to improve performance.
Positive fun work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Halifax, NS2018年8月27日
Working at Lush was always a great experience, I believe out of an entire year of working there I only had one bad day. The staff are always friendly and were always learning about new products, where they come from, how theyre produced and our customers were always the best. If you can get a job with them, Id recommend holding onto it!
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Dartmouth, NS2018年8月22日
Lush is one of the best companies to work for. They take great care of their employees, making sure they are not over worked and are very well educated. They create a fun and exciting work environment that makes you want to be at your job every day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good company that I genuinely enjoyed working for
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2018年8月20日
Everyday was an experience at Lush, communication was always crucial between the managers and employees. During my time with lush, I usually greeted, and consulted customers, demoed products, kept up shop floor appearances, etc. Management was strong, but at times varied depending on the manger in question. The hardest part for me was making and pushing for sales, but the most enjoyable part was the customer satisfaction and interactions.
長所
Great product knowledge, fun, accepting environment, gratis
short breaks, low wages
Fast paced and fun
Sales Team Associate (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月20日
This job was really fun to have. They really developed our interpersonal skills and really gave us a lot of support in really getting to know our strengths and reaching our goals. The only bad thing I would have to say about this is that for one small period right before I left, the company hired a lot of people from the outside instead of a lot of hard workers from the inside. It made it very different, which was good to get a different perspective in the sales aspect but it definitely left a lot of gaps because this job requires a lot of education and years of experience to move up
長所
Fast paced, very fun, awesome discount
短所
short breaks, a little hard to advance
Great work enviornment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年8月14日
Loved learning how to truly take care of incoming guests through demonstration of great customer service. Company is ethically amazing. Definitely apply!
It's a no from me
Sales Associate- Seasonal (現在は退職) –  California2018年8月08日
Management/ staff was extremely unprofessional and immature. Work environment was full of cliques. The way that the core staff trained us to approach customers made me feel uncomfortable. They wanted us to be extremely pushy/ aggressive. As a customer, I would personally hate this approach and so it made me feel like I was harassing people.
Love the company
Not a fan of the staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Great products, fun place.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年8月07日
I loved going home everyday smelling as best as you could possibly imagine, and getting compliments from people as you pass by them, a plus. Also a plus, the 50% off discount on virtually everything in the store!! Great products, great company.
Loved it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年8月03日
I absolutely loved working here. The environment allowed you to be your true self. Everyone there genuinely liked each other and we all worked together. I also love the products and what the company stands for.
社風
One of the worst jobs I've ever had
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MA2018年7月01日
The managers don't care if you got bills to pay you'll only get 6 hours a week tops and paid $12 an hour. You have to be happy 24/7 and the customers are not normally the best ( sometimes you get a nice person.) If you want to feel horrible, do way too much to get paid nothing, and know that you'll never be worth anything to them then go for it. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB!
you smell like lush and you get 50% off all producs
短所
the management is awful and it exhausting
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Fun, kind Workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Derby, Derbyshire2018年6月17日
Lush was an amazing place to work, treating staff great and giving great benefits. I loved working there and loved all the free/discounted prices. Only downside is how much there was to learn.
50% discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
I have been working for Lush for years now and I don’t plan on stopping
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Westlake, OH2018年6月05日
There is not a bad bone in this companies body, I could rave all day about the staff and the corporation in general. They are beyond as ethical as they say they are, they’re resourceful and innovative. If you want a fun and rewarding job, this is the place for you.
社風
Great Company to shop at, not so much to work at.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Minnetonka, MN2018年6月01日
I was looking for a fun part time job and thought of this company due to my previous experiences and on the recommendation of friends.

The company itself is pretty awesome, the discount is great, but you know what's not?

The management at my store was very aloof and insincere. The pay was mediocre for the expectations they had of you.
Great Company
Management and low pay
fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sheffield2018年5月28日
tend to be working with likeminded people
lovely atmosphere although it gets very stressful over the christmas period
great benefits- 50% discount and commission
50% staff discount
very face paced
社風
fun to learn about ingredients in products
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年5月21日
It was fun, customers were really sweet. I learned so much about natural skin remedies. The staff wasn't friendly or nice at all. fellow new employees were sweet and friendly.
some free products
社風
Fun and Encouraging work environment where you can be yourself
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Laval, QC2018年5月19日
I couldn't wait to go work whenever they gave me hours. Costumers and staff are so sweet and there's always something different to do every day. Not only do you do cash, but you really get to know the clients to help them pick out the best thing that will help them. Not only that, but Lush has an incredible amount of ethics that I vouch by such as 100% recyclable containers, naked products to avoid waste, organic and bio products, fighting against animal testing, and that everything is fair trade! They also support the LGBTQIA+ community! Plus, what can be better than yelling ''BATH BOMB DEMO'' and blowing bubbles at work?
50% off all merch in store. Very open minded staff. Super nice environment
社風
It was a nice experience
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年5月14日
It was my very first job and it definitely helped prepare me for the challenges of working in retail in the future. I think it was a good first job for someone to have.
申請されたプロフィール