Lush CosmeticsのSeasonal Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 68 件見つかりました 1,144 件のレビューを見る
Fun but Pushy
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年6月19日
The job was good for seasonal but I wouldn't want to work there for a long time, I personally didn't enjoy how pushy I had to be towards the customers. Even if the customer didn't need help I had to be talking to them, recommending products, informing, and when they would tell me they wanted to look around I had to be within five feet of them in case they had a question. This is just Lush's policy. Management was amazing, they really cared for you.
Welcoming
christmas temp (現在は退職) –  Romford Town, Greater London2018年6月14日
It was my first retail job and they made me feel completely comfortable, the management was great and very supportive. The training was informative and helpful.
長所
fun and encouraging work environment
短所
required a lot of knowledge in a short time period
Amazing
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年6月13日
Lush's philosophy is more of being there for your customer than attempting to sell their products. They are founded off caring advice and sincerity. The company exactly tells you to get personal with your customer through consultations so that it can be more rewarding on their part, and also yours.
It was nice
Lush Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Surrey, BC2018年5月26日
It was nice and I enjoyed it overall however it could be quite hective at time and we generally are overstaffed. Discounts are greta and everyone is super nice.
Relaxed and inclusive workplace
Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sheffield2018年4月18日
The company is a very enjoyable company to work for. The staff at all levels are passionate and dedicated. They support their staff in numerous ways, this includes in-store and external training. You learn not only about the products you are selling but about the ingredients contained in it and where and how it was sourced. Also, you learn about the effects certain ingredient has on the face and the body.
50% off products
Lovely workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Vancouver, BC2018年4月04日
I've worked seasonally for LUSH twice now, and I really enjoyed it both times. There are lots of opportunity for rewards based on your performance, and the overall workplace culture is really positive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Lush isn’t the place to work at.
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018年3月30日
Working at Lush wasn’t my favorite. My manager was very fake & she would put on a persona when talking to customers. A big thing Lush believes in is not criticizing customers & my manager stressed that, yet the second a customer my manager or any other staff members had, they would talk about how horrible the customer was. It was also very cliquey & core staff treated seasonals as if they were superior to them. They don’t follow the Lush values & couldn’t care less about them. Overall, I would never work at a Lush again. But if you want to, don’t work at the one in PBG, Fl!!!
discounts
短所
rude staff, breaks are not long enough
社風
Would rather work in the factory than retail.
Seasonal Sales Associate & Product Consultant (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年3月16日
I enjoyed my brief time working with LUSH products, learning a lot about natural cosmetics and skin and hair care. I also learned a lot about how to give good customer service through their rigorous training.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
Productive & Fun
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年3月05日
All staff members were extremely friendly. Great atmosphere to work in. Very diverse staff. Benefits and perks were a great addition to the job. Overall, a super fun and energetic environment to work in.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Productive and supportive workplace
Seasonal Temporary Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Coventry, West Midlands2018年3月04日
The training given was sufficient for the role and I was supported by colleagues in areas I struggled with. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and making every consultation tailored to the individuals needs. The hardest part of the job was managing tasks and customers during the busy Christmas period.
長所
Staff discount, careers progression, pension scheme.
Challenging but worth it
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Manchester2018年2月28日
Lush is a hard place to work as you are required to be friendly and communicative AT ALL TIMES. No time to slack or relax here. But salary is very good and discount is also worth it if you like the products.
short hours
no breaks
I loved it.
Seasonal Team Member (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年2月15日
Working at Lush was an overall enjoyable experience. I was a seasonal employee during the Christmas season so I worked during the busiest time of the year. Training was paid and overall fun, interactive and hands on. It's a lot of information to remember but getting to look at, smell, and touch products helped me to retain it all. You mostly just focus on a few key ingredients and their benefits to help describe their effects and uses to the customers. I loved my co-workers and being on the floor with them made the day go by quickly. We got double pay and time and a half for holidays and if we reached our sales goal for the season, we could get an additional $4-8 an hour added to our check for that month. Not to mention the 50% employee discount.

I was originally only trained in the Shower, Bath and Gift section but in downtime, I willingly cross-trained into Haircare and some skincare which was really beneficial for my own needs as well as making my interactions with customers more effective. Everyone there was always willing to help and the store itself had a really great energy.

There sometimes was friendly competitions going on but it was all for the sake of trying to reach our sales goal so we could all get that bonus.
Employee discounts, positive atmosphere
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Exciting and inclusive workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336072018年2月12日
Workday moves quickly, coworkers are friendly and motivated. The culture at Lush is extremely accepting and focused on equality. The work is fun and engaging. There's always work to do.
safe workplace, positive environment
no down time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Best Place Ever
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Friendswood, TX2018年2月08日
Lush was honestly one of the best places to work at. The general manager was the sweetest most caring person you can ever encounter as well as the rest pf the employees, you feel like family. A typical day of work included starting your shift off by getting a run through of what your day would look like by a fellow employee, so you get an idea. I learned how to properly communicate and demonstrate products on everybody and explain proper benefits for each ingredient. Sadly, it was just a seasonal position but I would highly recommend working for Lush!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Super fun and friendly place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018年2月02日
I only worked at Lush for a short amount of time, but it was an exciting, friendly, fast-paced place to work. I never felt that I was competing with my coworkers, it was very familial and collaborative, with us all working for a certain sales goal for the store. Since they are so ethically and ecologically positive, I always felt comfortable and confident on the positive impact on the earth.
fun workplace environment
Seasonal Sale Ambassador Assistant (現在は退職) –  Yorkdale, ON2018年1月31日
workplace culture was different, but I believe I did try my best to blend in. The management was a bit unfair. I did see a lot of favouritism. The team member or co-workers were very nice and heloful to understand the items that was being sold.
Fun Environment, Not ideal conpensation
Seasonal Stock Associate (現在は退職) –  Bellevue, WA2018年1月24日
I had an incredible amount of fun workingg with LUSH. My managers and team were amazing. It was the firat job I actively looked forward to going to work.
That said, it was very much a second job. Compensation varies by city and location, but I made minimum wage where I lived which even working full time with a roommate would have made it impossible to make bills.
Discounts, Great environment
Compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
poor management
Seasonal Production Team Member (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2018年1月22日
I am a huge fan of Lush products, which was why I wanted to work here in the first place. The best part was the 50% off store discount. The management, however, is lacking professionalism. it took me over a month for my first paycheck and I am still owed one more and its been over a month since my contract ended.
free bath bombs
on your feet all day
社風
Great environment with lovely co-workers
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年1月22日
Had an amazing time working for this company. They have very high standards for employees which helped me personally grow as a sales rep. Would love to work with this company again in the near future.
I love my Job
Seasonal Sales Associate (在職中) –  South Portland, ME2018年1月04日
This is by far the best job I have ever had, I have applied for a part time position and I hope to get it, Im absolutely in love with the product, my co-workers, and what the company stands for. Ethical sourcing and fresh products make working here something to be proud of.
申請されたプロフィール