Lush CosmeticsのSeasonal Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 42 件見つかりました
Fun Workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (在職中) –  Providence, RI2017年12月13日
Lush is a great fun place to work. If you never had a job before then lush is the perfect job for you. The manager and workers that work there all help you if you need assistance with a customer. It really is a good job.But they just didn't give me enough hours when I was working seasonal because they hired too many seasonal associates.
50% discounts on entire store
短所
Short breaks and not enough hours
Great Energy
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年9月07日
I would come and begin on the floor immediately after being checked in by a floor leader. I enjoyed learning product knowledge and using products regularly. The energy of the company and those working there made it enjoyable to come every day.
Energy, products, management
短所
being seasonal and fighting others for a position
社風
Such ma fun place to work!
Sales Assistant (Christmas Temp) (現在は退職) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire2017年7月13日
Great company to work with, great ethics, great environment, fun and bubbly people to work with and a very chilled productive work place. Lots of benefits such as 50% discount! Can't complain!
50% Discount
短所
Have to have a lot of knowledge on ALL the products
fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Coquitlam, BC2017年6月04日
During my last working period, I have trained and learned how to provide extraordinary customer service on the sales floor: welcoming customers, understanding customer’s needs, offering suggestions to customers, providing support while demonstrating the products, cross-selling, and orienting customers to other departments if necessary.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun place to work with an amazing team
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rosemère, QC2017年5月18日
I always enjoyed walking into work no matter what kind of day I had. Not only do you get to work as a team but you get to be part of this amazing family. If you're all about natural products, no animal cruelty and equity this the store for you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great experience
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年5月16日
learned a lot about natural ingredients in beauty products . the training they provide you with get you really familiar with all of their products and they teach you everything from how to interact with a customer to how to work the register. I have really bad anxiety and management was super understanding and supportive, i was a part of a lovely team. i would definitely work there again.
great customer interactions
very busy workplace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Enjoyed the products
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  queen st2017年5月06日
never ever be seasonal there. it is crowded and they make you pretty much harass the customers. They make you bother them constantly even if the customer doesn't want help.
Fantastically managed company
Sales Assistant (Christmas Temp) (現在は退職) –  Cardiff2017年4月03日
Fantastic management, all staff treated equally and fairly.
A lot is asked from you to do your job well, but then you receive a lot in return.
Anyone who starts, regardless of age, is on living wage - £7.40 per hour. Lots of staff benefits, team challenges and prizes, along with being given lots of free products to try and test too.
Lovely working environment, real team spirit.
長所
Great team, good money and benefits
短所
Lots of 'effort', constantly talking to customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Supportive and fun
Christmas Temp (現在は退職) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh2017年2月27日
Lush Edinburgh are very supportive and encourage you to do your best. They teach you a great deal about the products and really help to improve your customer service skills.
The store became very busy during the Christmas Period so it became quite stressful and busy.
社風
A job that is food for the soul...
Seasonal Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Carlisle2017年2月25日
Working at Lush Cosmetics is fantastic, once you've done the training and settled into your store I don't think you'll find a nicer environment with better support or benefits. The ethics of the ingredients are not only a massive selling point for the products, but knowing that everything is natural and fairly traded feeds the soul because you know nothing is wasted or bad for the environment.
Extensive Training, Staff Discount, Living wage
Great environment to work
Christmas Temp (現在は退職) –  Poole, Dorset2017年2月22日
Great working environment just the insecurity of always being a temp isn't nice. The working hours are great and there is normally plenty of overtime if needed. Daily bonuses can be achieved which of course is always nice.
Great working hours
Can only be a temp
社風
Worst job at ballistics lush
Christmas Temp (現在は退職) –  Bournemouth, UK2017年2月05日
Management but especially team leaders were a bully bunch of slave drivers.
Had little respect for English employees and would not ask you for the overtime shifts. Negative feedback was given in bucket loads for not reaching the impossible targets (only a chance of achieving them working through your breaks)
長所
sometimes they gave you broken rejected bath bombs as a token of your soul breaking work
短所
Fire radio was there choosen method of torture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Favorite place to work and shop!
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年1月20日
I left this job a happier and more confident young woman! Great end to 2016 and an even better start to 2017. A typical work day at LUSH starts with being warmly and personally greeted by your fellow employees. I was a sales ambassador on the floor where I got to know our customers, cut and weighed solid soaps and facial cleansers, worked on till, restocked all products and preformed live demos in the store to ensure quality and trust within the individual consumer.
長所
supportive team, ethical company, advancment oppertunity
location
Fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, UK2017年1月18日
Great place to work and full of interesting friendly people who share a common ethic. An ethic of green consumerism and low impact natural products shared by the company itself. Nice people and brand.
社風
Great company to work for
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2017年1月11日
Very enjoyable place to work. Part-time staff are always uplifting. However, the full-time floor leaders were very harsh in the way they spoke to part-time workers.
Great employee discount
Overly-stern floor leaders
社風
Really lovely place to work
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire2017年1月04日
Loved working here, I always got loads of free stuff and had a wonderful team. We had daily briefs and store budgets to achieve which was competitive but in a fun way in which we had incentives to keep us enthusiastic.

Management were very supportive however at my interview for a new year contract, I didn't get the job because apparently I wasn't passionate enough. Which really made me sad because Lush was the only thing I was passionate about and I know i had good product knowledge, plus I was the only Xmas temp to be contracted the most hours so I felt upset I didn't get the job and 5 others did.

Overall you have to have the enthusiasm and the passion for the job, whilst giving good customer service. My time there was enjoyable throughout but my end of contract/beginning of another was disappointing.
長所
Lots of incentives, free testers, happy environment
lunch was usually delayed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
It takes a certain type of personality
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2016年12月18日
Fun job but very stressful sometimes. You would constantly have to be on a customer's back even if they didn't want help which could get frustrating.
Overall it was a fun job, though, and the other staff were wonderful and amazing to work with.
社風
Amazing benefits if you can look past the management...
Seasonal Sales Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cardiff2016年12月15日
If you can look past the management this job is beautiful, great benefits, nice atmosphere (until the doors are closed) and its an easy job per say. However, some customers do not like being jumped on and will rebuff you which will make you feel pants and management will jump down you throat for this. This happens around 1-5 times a day depending on your luck. It leaves you deflated and self conscious.
50% off and good wage
短所
High expectations and catty management
Productive and fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (在職中) –  Overland Park, KS2016年12月09日
I enjoy working at Lush Cosmetics! It's a great place to interact with customers, help people find products they will love, and work with great employees and managers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Amazing Opportunity
Seasonal Sales Associate (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2016年12月01日
I am a seasonal employee at Lush and I could not be happier with the job! Amazing staff and management, great work atmosphere, a lot of good perks to the job, and everyone is always happy to be there. I would always recommend someone to work here if they wanted,.

総合評価