Macy'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 26,676 件見つかりました 26,677 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Macys
Colorado Springs, Co- Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年10月16日
Macy have great brands, I still love to shop there I just would rather work where there is no set sales goal to meet. But overall I'll do seasonal again for holidays
I WON MOST SALE EVENTS
NONE
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年10月16日
I left this company because it was hard to balance work and my children. There was not a lot of flexibility but it was fun when it was Hecht's. It was more like a family.
社風
Fun and a little stressful place to work
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE MASSAGE ENVY-LODI (在職中) –  Lodi, CA2018年10月16日
Face pace work especially during the season or very good sales. Really enjoyed the position I worked except the fact that i didn't get commission for the position I was working.
Friendly Employees
Working Holidays/ Holiday Hours
社風
Wasn't a bad place to work, but benefits were not very good and poor communication.
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年10月16日
The hardest part of working at Macys Fulfilment Center is going from about a thousand employees to about 4,000 employees in November and December. We also had buses of people we would bring in from other cities, one of which was an hour and a half away. It was very chaotic, but also exciting. The best part was all the wonderful people you get to meet from all different walks of life. Macys does an excellent job of staffing its centers with a very diversified pool of people. Some days were a lot of fun, and others like cyber Monday, you didn't think they were ever going to end. In the end, it was solid employment and good work experience.
Sales Associate and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Downtown Crossing, MA2018年10月16日
This place personally didn't work out for me. At the time the direction i was taking my life and the stress and lack of support and benefits didn't help the situation at all. This place is ideal for younger kids getting their feet wet or in school.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Frederick, MD2018年10月16日
Great place to work! It was very flexible when I would be able to change my schedule through the computer instead of asking each person. Everyone was so friendly.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate - Housewares (在職中) –  Farmington, CT2018年10月15日
its a nice place to work but the pay is very low. My co-workers are nice but the workload keeps increasing with no additional increase in pay. Very little appreciation.
Don't do it
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, ohio2018年10月15日
Very low pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. Poor management. Absolutely no work/life balance, It's all work and no life. They have you working literally 8 days in a row, while asking you to stay late, come in early and to come in on your one off day a week.
They expect WAY too much from their employees while paying them like dirt.
discounts, "macy's money"
短所
work/life balance, management, low pay
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
Beddings and Housewares' Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月15日
I truly enjoyed interacting with the customers and asking them how I could help them. I tried to assist customers in my area as best I could. Mind you, some days we were understaffed and I took on the role of having to facilitate both sales floor and cashier.
長所
I enjoyed the ability to choose our own uniforms as long as we cooperated with the guidelines.
短所
The demand of having to open new accounts were too unrealistic, especially in my department.
Decent Place to work for
ICQA (在職中) –  Portland, TN2018年10月15日
Some days are very fast paced and others are very slow. You do get to learn various different job roles. Chance for advancement is there if you are in the right group. I enjoy the people I work with.
It is a job
Flexible Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Framingham, MA2018年10月15日
I can't say much about working at Macy's, since I only worked a handful of hours per week. What I can say, though, is that I really enjoyed the coworkers I spent my shifts with.
Muliple opportunities
Associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年10月15日
Alternating schedules of business. Season, days and hours differ. When down time organizational needs take presidents. If fast passed usually sales or orders and shipments are priority.
長所
Discounts, flexability, usually professional management.
短所
Customer satisfaction even in the face of the most undesirable of circumstances.
社風
Macys was ok to work for
Department Store Floor Manager (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年10月15日
I was a Floor Manager at Macys and it was very hard. I was on my feet at least 6 hours a day. Worked some late hours--out at 11pm. It was difficult because public transportation was used.
Great manager
短所
Long hours, low pay, staff not consistent in working their hours.
Mediocre
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年10月15日
Worked in the ladies shoes dept; interacting with customers; selling shoes on a straight commission sales basis; in a very competitive environment; and a structured commission scale
LOCATION WAS CLOSE TO HOME
COMMISSOIN STRUCTURE
rude people working
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年10月15日
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
社風
The people are great! Overall good experience.
SALES SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年10月15日
fast paced environment for sure! The people were great, management especially! Always felt appreciated and as though I was an integral part of the company.
社風
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Savannah, GA2018年10月15日
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
長所
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
短所
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Macy's
Security Guard (現在は退職) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018年10月15日
I did many things at Macy's in cherry hill mall for instance the register was a big part I was apart of. Also stocking and cleaning was something I did as well, Macy's management was very great and well professional. The techniques I learned were working on a register, great customer series, and a better approach at setting up big loads of merchandise goods. The hardest part at the job was working on the register because it was a seasonal job and it was on a Christmas holiday. So it was very frustrating and overwhelming but I got the job done and learned from every mistake. The most enjoyable part of Macy's was the feeling and energy of the people in the mall because it just felt like everybody was in the Christmas spirit.
社風
Should have had a better customer focus
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年10月15日
At the time I worked there , the scheduling was not one that I felt was focused on meeting the needs of the customer.The Store Manager was awesome ,she had a lot on her plate, and needed a more supportive staff.The most enjoyable part of the day was working with guests and celebrating the wins. The supportive office staff was amazing. Merchandising staff was always short handed and so as a Sales Manager would often find myself doing floor sets.
社風
You learn new things but is really not an organized work of space because you have to help everyone do what they have to do.
Receiving Associate (在職中) –  Yonkers, NY2018年10月14日
They need to pay more for certain positions for example receiving because they do the most and always helping the other associate with their task apart from them having their own. for example me, I ave to help different teams on wha they have to do because they wanna be lazy and ask the manager so he sends us and is not fair at all. Especially for that pay rate
申請されたプロフィール