Macy'sの社員レビュー

20,333 件のレビューを表示
Great working experience
Fraud and ecg Rep (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2017年12月17日
I love working here the trainer were great. The environment of the work place was very positive. Learning all the fraud and customer service was easy with the trainer i had. You get on the phone fully prepared for what you need to do.
Cafeteria on site
nothing
Fun active workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kenwood, OH2017年12月17日
Typical day at Macy's was working cashier
I learned to have good customer service
I managed keeping up with current cash in the cashier register
It was a very diverse culture
Hardest part on the job was working on holiday's
I really enjoyed work with customers within itself helping picking out things that they were unsure of
Earning Macy's money
Very inpatient customers
社風
Fast paced work place, fun, and engaging.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2017年12月17日
Seasonal Position, great job I had a wonderful experience. I had the opportunity to work for the christmas holiday where many customers shopped. I had the opportunity to provide them the best customer service.
fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kendall, FL2017年12月16日
macys backstage is an outlet and they have nicest things you would like to buy for a good price the associates are respectful and have good customer service skills
Pleasant and clean
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hoover, AL2017年12月16日
Busy fast paced environment. Great coworkers. Outstanding management. Enjoyed providing the best customer satisfaction and receiving appreciation from customers for assistance.
社風
Productive and great place to work at.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月16日
A typical work day at Macy's was usually fasted paced and very busy. I learned how to use the cash registers, how to interact with customers, I learned a lot of the jewelry sold there, and how to size watches. Management was great, always helped in tough situations. The workplace culture was very friendly and nice everyone helped each other out. The hardest part was having the same lunch break as my other coworkers and having to wait 1-2 hours later than scheduled to eat. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with great people.
長所
Worked well with scheduling.
短所
Lunch breaks were scheduled at the same time as others, which made us have lunch breaks later than planned.
Competitive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Covina, CA2017年12月16日
Working at Macys I found it to be stressful for me because I personally do not like sales. It is a very competitive environment where you constantly have to meet your sales goal every day.
Competive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2017年12月16日
I like working at macys furniture dept. Although it was supposed to be for the Christmas season in 2011 I was asked to stay on indefinitely in which I have grown to like it. But the time has come that our store was closed down and I was not able to relocate to another position.
長所
great discount and worked as needed
N/A
社風
Fun great first job especially for college students
Bridal Consultant (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2017年12月16日
Can be a little hectic but overall good place to work had great co-workers got along well with them all. My manager was very understanding easy to work for.
長所
Paid time off, flexible schedule
社風
overall experience is learning and fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年12月16日
my time is macys was fun and i learned a lot from my elder co-workers. it was a great time to communicate with new people with almost every culture and language, i feel excited around them. customers with different regions teaches u so many new things,and that's fun . i like customer service field because its not work for me ,i enjoy my life.
長所
fun, friends, discipline, good manager
短所
no growth, not much opportunities
Retail
Loss Prevention Officer (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月16日
It's the normal retail experience, especially around the holidays. Expect long extended hours and very busy work days. The fulltime benefits are good.
Productive and fast paced
Sales (在職中) –  Tigard, OR2017年12月16日
Fun environment to be at. Lots of management skills learned. It is usually very busy on the weekends. Hardest part of working at Macy's was dealing with cranky people.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Stamford, CT2017年12月15日
i like working in macys because i learned a lot of thing
it was a good experiance
i meet new people
the most enjoyable part of the job was how we talk with costumer
社風
Competitive and stressful working environment
Sales (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017年12月15日
First day, fresh out of training, was a Sale's Day on the weekend and it was terrible method to force new hires into the fast pace, cut throat workplace culture.
Always open positions
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Charleston, WV2017年12月15日
Pros
Great discounts. Friendly associates. Opportunity to advance. Great managers. Earn rewards daily. Staff get-togethers during hours for lunches/dinners. Learned the tools I need to pursue retail else where.

Cons
Too slow paced for what I am used to. Parking fees for the mall are $35-$45 monthly working 5-6 days a week. Max of 32 hours/week in my department. Draw commission for my department was disappointing.
Spoty hours
Support Staff (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月15日
I worked as support staff and while the job itself was great, the hours were horrible. I never knew when I'd be working and it was quite frustrating. The managers I did have were great and they'd reward our hard work from time to time.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月15日
Was always busy and everyday competition. The experience was great and you were able to get a 20% discount on purchases. Overall, it was an interesting experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Very active and fast paced
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Montclair, CA2017年12月15日
This position is fun and very fast paced. Extremely busy during the holidays and can be a bit stressful. You get to meet so many wonderful customers and the discounts are nice
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
a day a macys
Sorter operator (現在は退職) –  Stone Mountain, GA2017年12月15日
a day at work at Macy's will be a team meeting before you start working at the team meeting you will get your assignments for the and the goal of the day. after the meeting you will go to your truck and start loading it and sorting out the misorts.
dicounts
short breaks
社風
Fast paced during the holiday season
Part-time associate for Fine Jewelry (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2017年12月15日
Working at Macy's is fast paced during the holiday season but very slow afterwards. The starting salary was low at $9 an hour with a 1% commission but if you sell a lot of jewelry you can make decent money. A bonus to working at Macy's is the employee discount and hours.

総合評価