Macy'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 26,412 件見つかりました 26,417 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
my day
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年9月21日
My manager was very nice and always helped us in every question.
My coworkers were polite and nice with the customers.
The hardest part was taking care of the clothes left inside the dressing rooms.
The most enjoyable part was to be working in an awesome store full of beautiful things around us.
I left because I couldn´t achieve the sales goal every week and my paycheck wasn´t enough for my basic needs.
I love Macy´s even though.
nice store
短所
very difficult to achieve the sales goal
社風
Learned that big box retail is a on life support
Planner - Better Traditional Petites (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年9月21日
Business model became overly dependent on promotions and sales. Systems were cumbersome and clunky. The day to day work lacked fresh ideas and new initiatives.
Decent Workplace
Sales Lead (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY 104622018年9月21日
Hours are exactly what you sign up for-you can always give away or pick up shifts. Depending on your section, sales can be commission based however sales are stolen,
Love this place
Sale Associate/Jewelry (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年9月21日
I love working for Macy's at the South Park location, the staff and management were very professional. But: I believe no one told them about the increase in minimum wage.
社風
Very competitive, fun and Friendly workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年9月21日
A typical day at Macy greeted every morning by co-workers. I always started my day by fixing my work station making sure I had all the necessary tools needed to complete my task and reach my goals for the day. I then proceed to fix my are of work by fixing displays and merchandise. Until the customers arrive. I will help any customer who ask for help or looks like they need help with finding an item then we would proceed to check out. Management will come and check in with me regularly during my shift to update me on my progress for the day and any promotions to offer customers. The hardest part of the job is to not being able to sit down when your legs get tired. I enjoy making the customer happy the most.
The employee discount
短所
short breaks and not enough recognition for hard workers
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年9月21日
Macy's is a fast paced work environment on a busy sales day, but I found busy days to be most enjoyable . On slow days there is massive pressure to meet sales goals, which is the hardest part of the job. The workplace culture is diverse and inclusive. Management was always helpful and provided guidance.
Flexibility
Unorganized
Puller/Packer (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月21日
The company was not organized and did not have a game plan.
The supervisors were not helpful. I wish they can come up with a plan to improved our work if they want everything done by the end of the day.
社風
Productive fun place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bonita, CA2018年9月21日
Cashier fitting rooms and taking care of customers. Processing clothes and checking fitting rooms. Remolding clothes fixing the racks and putting clothes or taking stuff to the right departments.
Nice break room
No Hours. Horrible management
Retail Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018年9月20日
At the Macy's on Riverside in Sherman Oaks if you are a seasonal employee you will NEVER get ANY hours. They only want you to work Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas and you will never be able to work besides those 3 or 4 days. A total waste of time.
短所
hard to find days to work. Can go weeks/months without picking up a shift.
社風
Managed a team of visual designers and remained on schedule under the tight deadlines.
Assistant Visuals Manager (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA 981012018年9月20日
eye for detail with good design skills, outstanding customer service. excellent team leadership and communication. staff training policy development . eye for detail and excellent execution.
flexible hours
pay
社風
Fun place to work , some difficult management,
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月20日
Fun place to work, work consisted of helping customers ,ringing up customers, open/close registers, stocking floor, organizing merchandise. Some poor management but great store manager. Must sell as much as possible, no sales goal, must open one credit card account for every 10 hours that you work ,you get a coupon every time you open an account that you can use towards merchandise , employee discount 20% but you must get a Macy's card or they offer you a prepaid card in order to receive your discount ,discount appers on statement not on purchase . Some rude customer but a lot of frequent nice customers, overall good company to work for .
Flexible hours, discounts
短所
Some poor management, rude customers
Awesome Employees
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Pearl City, HI2018年9月20日
The people at Macys are what I fell in love with. The beauty department was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable for the moment I first started.
Working in a Clothes field
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年9月20日
Working in the department taught me a lot from interacting with customer to organize area and keep them clean. Some customer are hard to handle and some were easy.
Very fast paced
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月20日
Everything moves very fast when event begins. There is a lot of work setting up and tearing down events. We get to meet famous people.Great place to work
長所
Free food at end of event
no breaks
社風
Ok place to work for the season, but don't expect a permanent position
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年9月20日
Macy's wasn't the worst place I have worked and at this particular store the managers were friendly but very incompetent. As a seasonal, I worked receiving and as support on the selling floor. I applied for a permanent position in a different department, since I wanted to continue working there and was promised the job by the manager who interviewed me. I later found out that they couldnt hire me till my seasonal was over which was only several weeks away, but they never told me that and made it seem as if it was no problem. When it came time for my seasonal work to be over I asked the manager about the job and he went ahead and hired someone else and then told me no positions were open anymore.
It's also annoying that Macy's is always hiring, but they never end up employing enough people so they are always short handed. It's an ok place to work, but they could pay more.
Discount
Incompetent managers, low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
One of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月20日
I really enjoyed working at this job. The dept i worked in was great. i looked forward to going to work ever day. I also was able to buy most of my kids clothes from there because i was able to get employee discount too. This job was one of my favorite companys to work for.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
part time work was available
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018年9月20日
I stocked boxes, placed them on the floor. I also changed price tags on clothing which were put on the floor for sale. I also provided customer service.
長所
part time work available, flexibility for family
no benefits
社風
good
Sales (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年9月20日
great place. good company products. great work place culture. good, excellent management and supervisors. enjoyable place to work. goos benefits and security.
great palce of employment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2018年9月20日
i loved working there! the co workers were all friendly and helpful! the environment was fun, busy and cool! the managers and supervisors were friendly
Loved it!
Cosmetic Manager (現在は退職) –  Bolingbrook, IL2018年9月20日
I loved everything about working for Macy's. I only left the job because we relocated to an area where the nearest Macy's was over two hours away. It is very easy to be promoted with Macy's if you prove yourself to be a great leader with staff and in sales.
短所
Had to relocate and no store near me.
申請されたプロフィール