Macy'sの社員レビュー

25,156 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Working
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Winter Haven, FL2018年6月13日
Qorking at macys was such and honor. I enjoyed my whole time working for this comoany. Macy is a great working environment if you are looking into moving up in a working environment macys will be the oerfect place. Flexible hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Macy's Warehouse
Macy's warehouse (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年6月13日
Macy is a Great job to wok at. You get a Macy's discount card, which is wonderful if love to shop at Macy's. They always have the best clothes , jackets etc.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Interesting but short
Seasonal Cashier (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年6月13日
Since my work status was only temporary I can't really speak on a typical day. I worked in different sections of the stores depending on the availability of shifts which can be taken quickly leaving you sometimes with work available.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Working at macy's
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年6月13日
Macy's being my first job at 18, really show me that anybody could get a job working at a big company at a young age. I really love working at Macy's because they are a well organized company.
supportive, welcoming
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rochester, MN2018年6月13日
A typical day at work I would open card accounts and lead customers to different areas in the store. I learned a lot about online order pickup and how to effectively communicate with customers. The most difficult part was the time of year, because of how busy it would get. The most enjoyable part was every big shopping day, we would have complimentary food and beverages in the break room
長所
Discounts at macys and food court
unclear register training
Assisting
Assistant, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Metairie, LA2018年6月13日
I enjoy helping my customers find what best fit that particular person. Everyone has their own style so that was the great part about working at Macys helping each individual and building a bond with each person as far as work goes. Satisfying their needs was my biggest objective.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年6月13日
Really enjoyed interacting with customers and helping them find what they needed. Managers were great and attentive to the employees and made working their that much easier.
To much work for salary
Department Supervisor (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2018年6月13日
To be such a large company, Macy's management at the store level is poor and they were very inconsiderate regarding my work-life balance. The workplace culture was not good. People were out for themselves and did not want to help with your success.
co-workers were sipportive
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Hard work but great team work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Eatontown, NJ2018年6月13日
During peak season it can be hard and strenuous work but there is a great team to back you up. With the help if a good team the day can go by very fast.
good coworkers
短所
a lot of tasks per employee
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
good
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2018年6月13日
macy's was a very vry good second job for me to have i loved working for macy's they always made sure that i was fine with what i was doing. i got help from every single person that worked at macy's on a day to day basis.
Good job
Asset Protection Agent (現在は退職) –  Newport News, VA2018年6月13日
Would not recommend if you dont like confrontation, people steal all of the time and you have to be able to catch them before they leave the store within the stores rules to catching them
relaxed atmosphere
LIFT OPERATOR (在職中) –  Goodyear, AZ2018年6月12日
Macys is a good place to work it doesn't pay very well there is a lot of colleges leaving the company for a better paying job there is no room to move up in the company Macys upper management always brag about how many millions of dollars a year the company makes but doesn't pay there employees very good there are a lot of other warehouses opening that are starting off with more money.
relaxed atmosphere
low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Macys
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Kahului, HI2018年6月12日
Fun and awesome place to work at.
The people that work there was easy to get along with.
The bosses was ok
I live too far to go back and work there..
Little Pay
Lost Prevention Officer (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2018年6月12日
It was an okay work place but there was a lot of work for very little pay. You have to work nine hour shifts with an hour lunch. You have to make sure you are working with a good team in LP or you will be all alone trying to arrest someone.
Good place to work in
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Cheshire, CT2018年6月12日
Good fun environment friendly respectful corporation in those fixable and always fixing the problems making the employees happy..All the problems is always getting fixed
Great Work Environment
Lead Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018年6月12日
Managers are flexible with work life balance. Day to day tasks and plans are exciting and change from day to day. Customers love macy's and I love working with the public.
good chance to learn
Copywriter (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年6月12日
Translate product descriptions and marketing material for a Chinese Audience. Worked closely the director of marketing to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for Asian Markets (specifically Alibaba). Results of my efforts include an improvement in overall sales for Macys.com.
good place to work
Merchandising, Flex Associate (現在は退職) –  Fargo, ND2018年6月12日
Management is friendly, always greets people. Job functions are flexible and still straightforward. Scheduling is also flexible, although sometimes it can be difficult to get enough hours. People who I worked with were kind, friendly and helpful.
flexible hours
inconsistent hours
competitive and friendly
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018年6月12日
a regular day working at macys would be calming and towards the middle of the shift it gets very competitive with the other employees

at macys i learned that you have to be very open minded and not afraid of getting to know people

the management team were very productive in different departments

the culture for macys is more of a happy friendly lifelong culture

the hardest part of working at macys were being very competitive with sales

fun times at macys were when everyone got together in the end and the celebrations
社風
I liked my job, I just got played bt my supervisor
Housekeeping(lead) (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年6月12日
It's good if u wanna learn skills but don't try to make this a career.. My co-workers were great it was just some of the supervisor who don't want you 2 benefit or succeed if they are not benefiting from it
申請されたプロフィール