Macy'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 21,675 件見つかりました 21,676 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
cut throat sales environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年2月22日
The work environment was very tense and cut throat. The hardest part of working here was having to deal with the people you worked with stealing sales from you. I do not recommend anyone to work here.
meeting good people
cut throat
I was a part time Employee as a Merchandiser
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Des Peres, MO2018年2月22日
I loved being a Merchandiser at Macy's and learning about the various Clothes Designers.
Great Place to work, a professional friendly environment.
Manager's worked side by side with you if the store was busy.
Macy's believe in rewarding their employee's with Macy's cash/store coupons, with daily drawings.
The Manager's would often surprise the Employees and serve breakfast, that they actually prepared or have luncheon, to say thanks for your hard work.
I miss working at Macy's!
Great Day Time Hours
短所
I had to work some weekends
Macys Department Store
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年2月22日
-Company:
Macys Department Store
1300 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
-Title: Womens Shoe Department Salesmen/Assistant Manager-Support Supervisor Of the Textiles Department
-Duties:Setting up sales, stock, displays, customer service,maintaining the cash register, the women shoe department and textiles department, also maintaining the shippable fulfillment area of the Durham NC store.
Holiday Associate (現在は退職) –  Milford, CT2018年2月22日
At a typical day at work it was fast paced and the work was easy to do. There was nothing hard about the job. The team and the management were nice and respectful.
Fullfillment
Fullfillment Associate (現在は退職) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018年2月22日
Being apart of the Macy's Staff was wonderful.
-Fulfilled online orders.
-Collect items for shipping.
-Packaged items for shipping
-Scanned items for shipping
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年2月22日
I recommend Macys to anyone; and although it may take you some time to advance, it is either a dead-end job, or a prosperous job. It depends on your role and what you want out of life for Macys. If you consider yourself abnormal or not average, Macys is either for you or not for you.

There are diverse and fun people who aren't normal with great talent that work at Macys. People like working here because of the work environment, but they also know they want more out of life and can probably become a really successful millionaire.

Not for those who dislike complacency, but you can also be successful as well with this average career.
Everything is great
短所
Pay can question your tenure
Horrible
Sales Manager (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年2月21日
Lots of favoritism and verbal harassment within the work place Have you work six day work weeks during October and December lack of work life balance.
社風
Productive and fun working place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IL2018年2月21日
I enjoyed working with the public, but some of the managers where very unprofessional. Christmas time it was very hectic , but was fun to be around all those last minute shoppers
長所
Easy job if you like working with the public
Short breaks
社風
Great Place to see what's in style.
Part-time Evenings & Week ends (現在は退職) –  State Street, Chicago, Illinoia2018年2月21日
Always loved helping customers find what they wanted. A real fun job. A great job experience. Worked in all the different departments at State Street location in Chicago, Illinois. A diverse employee group and customers was a real learning experience.

Cashier, sales goal and helping customers were my foremost duties.

Management was great. I enjoyed working for each of the many managers that I experienced.

I was fortunate to work for them in the better days of retail and we received free meals after Christmas to celebrate. Also, employees got merchandise discounts.

The hardest part of the job was my train schedule especially on weekends. The train only ran every two hours. Therefore, depending on my schedule it was often an inconvenience.

As I stated above, I love people, and helping them to find what they wanted and as soon as possible, was always a joy.
長所
Always had inside view of fashion and/or home decor.
短所
Retail is no longer a thriving business.
it was ok.
Asset Protection Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年2月21日
Mostly going in checking on cameras and store items.
the things I learned was how to tell if someone innocent or guilty management was ok but could be better.
長所
nice people to work with.
Macy's
Credit Customer Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Bridgeton, MO2018年2月21日
It was always something going on at the job, but exciting. The Job ended because the call center shut down.The culture was empowering and encouraging.
長所
free lunches on long days
short breaks
社風
Macy's is a good place to work
AST Supervisor (在職中) –  Saugus, MA2018年2月21日
If you are flexible and willing to learn the business you can go far. There are opportunities available you just have look for them and apply yourself.
cut throat
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年2月21日
Working for MACYs is cool. Spent a lot of time on your feet and assisting customers. Very competitive employees when it came to opening Macys credit cards and commission
Easy job, long hours
Warehouse Associate (現在は退職) –  Owasso, OK2018年2月21日
Work was 12 hours/day
Management sucked because most managers were young
Hardest part was trying to stay on your feet
People were friendly and relaxed
decent pay, nice people
短所
management, nasty food for lunch, bad parking
Not recommended
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Herald Squre2018年2月21日
I worked in management. While my coworkers were good people I have to say this is the most miserable job I have ever worked. Managers are salaried, overtime exempt, but that doesn't keep them from consistently having you stay for meetings, to MOD, cover closing manager lunches, or complete job tasks many hours past the time you were scheduled to work. They even criticized me for not coming in for a team-building lunch on my day off (which was unpaid), and tried to fire me when I got injured on the job.
The bureaucracy of the upper management makes it feel like you can never do anything right, always get criticized for doing something wrong, and that you are a failure at your job. The turnover rate for management there is well over 50% in a year's time. They even tried to bring in long tenured managers 10+ year from other stores in other states, have them relocate their lives and families, and fired 3 of them in less than a year. If they succeeded for ten plus years in other locations and were fired in less than a year it tells you something about how upper management handles their managers.
Paid Vacation
短所
Work Life balance, no overtime, bureaucracy
社風
not a good environment to work in
Men's Private Label Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018年2月21日
have worked at the company for almost 5 years and it was the worst time i had spent there. people never really took anyone serious and managers had favorites. They are bad at giving raises, they don;t seem fair at all as a company.
paid vacation
dont pay you fairly
Pleasant
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Idaho Falls, ID 834042018年2月21日
It was very pleasant to work here. Co-workers were awesome and so was the management. I worked there during the holidays so it was fast paced and enjoyable to be at work.
Fast paced
it was only seasonal
Producitve work place
SALES ASSOCITATE (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年2月21日
The work environment is a great place to work. it was my first job, but i learn how to find a person wants and needs. I would highly recommend some to work here.
社風
Fast-paced mess of a store
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Roseville, CA2018年2月21日
A typical day at Macy's would be walking into your shift not knowing whats really going or whats going to happen other than entitled customers yelling at you with absolutely no manager intervention or help. It seemed like most managers were scared to do their job at all and would hide in the back as much as possible. They knowingly employ very creepy predators and then the company tries to defend those employees even after allegations continue to come out against them. The managers definitely have favorites, being let in on the background operations, that they treat very differently and let them get away with all kinds of wrong-doings around the store.
Free food sometimes
短所
No assistance when needed, Company care only about numbers
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年2月21日
Macy's was a great part time job. The benefits where awesome and the management was understanding for the most. The only bad thing is that they want you to work 40 hours even if your part time.
Benifits