Macy'sの社員レビュー

20,266 件のレビューを表示
社風
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月10日
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
社風
Cant move up within the company
Packer/Picker (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2017年12月10日
Really hard to move up in the company. But you will get your hours. Its a typical 9-5 job. Management is there to help but its hard to find one when you need them
Great hours
short breaks
社風
uplifting environment friendly staff and customers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月10日
Macy was my second job and was one of my favorites I mean I loved retail such easy work and everyone was friendly. I honestly just find retail suits me because every other type of job I had I didn't like it
discounts
short breaks
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Auburn, MA2017年12月09日
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017年12月09日
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you
Retail
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月09日
Working at Macy's is your typical retail experience, long hours, low wage, clean store, take care of customers, put clothes back on rack, wash rinse repeat.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
N/a
Pricing Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月09日
I believe that Macy need to pay their employees more for entry level work such as pricing coordinators, office coordinators, office coordinators and sale managers
Fast paced job.
Sales Associate Full-Time (現在は退職) –  Lewiston, ID2017年12月08日
Come into work clock in, and then go to the department you are working in for the day, find out who else you are working with. Management was nice, fair.
Macy's is Great for a Part time or first job
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月08日
Working at Macy's isn't by far the worst place possible to work. They are however very understaffed and also high demanding. They will often call you in on your off days, and ask you to stay later than your scheduled shift and come in early. They are experiencing budget cuts and seem to have tried to force 3-4 different departments/ positions into 1. Other than these things and some scheduling issues they are an overall OK company.
schedule flexibility, employee discounts
work-life balance
Ok work environment
Replenishment Associate (現在は退職) –  Federal Way, WA2017年12月08日
Ever Changing work environment glad it was constantly fast-paced and filled with customer service and customer appreciation. An interesting place to work at.
Prefer not to
Retail Specialist (現在は退職) –  standford, ca2017年12月08日
Prefer not to give review. Go ask others. Is it necessary? Is this part of how one is judged whether good employee or potential bad employee? Best of luck
社風
Good
Support Team (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2017年12月08日
Macy’s really helped me given the fact that it was my first real job. Macy’s is very customer friendly and this job really helped me be more open with conversations and socially talking with the customers.
Seasonal Associate
Season Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年12月08日
Working for Macy's during the holiday season has always been busy and which I enjoy doing. I love working with Macy's clientele. The management team are all helpful and sweet. The pay has always been pretty decent.
Hours and Pay
短所
Sometimes the politics can easily get away with throwing you under for no reason.
社風
Your experience can be dependent on your location
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017年12月08日
At the Macys in Woodbridge, NJ, I had an amazing time and experience. I worked during the holiday season so it was VERY fast-paced and always on your feet, type of work. The managers were on-point but very understanding. HR was nice as well. I loved the customers and had a lot of room for growth. The hardest part was standing for so long but you are constantly on the move as well. Working as a seasonal worker sometimes you are placed in different areas. One of my worst work days was spent going through returned clothing items. I enjoy interacting with customers. But overall I loved Macys up North.
Fun place
Support member (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2017年12月08日
very nice place to work but it can get a little bit much because some of the customers tend to be very rude when certain deals are on and they cant use their coupons how they thought they could. but other than that I had a good experience. everyone was nice and they provided good hours even able to pick up hours whenever you want
長所
gives discounts and macys card
na
job at macys
Cashier/Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月08日
great place to work at. great people. would work there again. pay was alright i was just an associate so it was good pay. working holiday season is the best because they treat you like family.
社風
I enjoyed working at Macy’s, but when they started changing store managers that didn’t have a clue, every thing changed
Sales Associate and set sale lead (現在は退職) –  Layton, UT2017年12月08日
Too many chiefs to do a good job, they all seem to have their own thoughts on how things should work. Newer ones think they have new ideas, but end up being the thing the store tried before and it felled. Managers hired from in store where they were sales associates, get big egos and the associates will not respect that person. They should trainsfere to another store.
I enjoyed working with the public, have made many friendships.
Great associates
短所
Terrible managers that were never schooled to be mamagers
Retail leader.
Assistant General Manager (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月08日
A fun place to work and grow. Accountability and resposibilty behaviors are noticed and rewarded. Associates are loyat to the store and company deserve their compensations accordingly.
長所
A fun challenging place to work.
Holiday hours.
MAcy's AST Team
Administrative Support Team Member (現在は退職) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017年12月08日
Great people, stressful work environment. The hours for working cash office were frustrating and the store was often understaffed which made things difficult for the administrative/HR team.
Friendly coworkers
短所
Non-consistent hours, pay too low
Seasonal
Seasonal Employee (現在は退職) –  Mission Viejo, CA2017年12月08日
Just a seasonal part time job that was very stressful and demanding with heavy lifting. I enjoyed the hour lunch and working independently. However didn't like that the schedule was crazy all over the place and they wanted us to start way too early in the morning before the store even opened. Overall, I was glad when I quit. Pay was terrible being $8.50/hr.
長所
Worked on my own most of the time
短所
Seasonal, pay, mangers, hours in the early AM

総合評価