Macy'sの社員レビュー

25,566 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bethesda, MD2018年7月11日
I enjoyed working at Macys, this was a beneficial retail experience, very fast paced and constant action required. Problem solving and teamwork were both required
Seasonal availability
A Typical Day at Macys
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月11日
As a sales representative, one is required to perform cashier's duties, like completing a customer sale, with a receipt. Returns and exchanges are also part of the job.
Customers need to be assisted with getting the right size and color of items. The space and areas have to be kept clean and organized.

Representatives also have to open and close their registers and submit their totals at the end of their shift.

The overall workplace was very accommodating, however, it was just a temporary position.
長所
Employee benefits and discounts.
Different shifts
its ok
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Dulles, VA2018年7月11日
A typical day at work was 10am-6pm. I learned to be patience and not to over re-act. It really us a stronger management team. The hardest part is working holidays. Some of my co-workers were amazing.
長所
meet some really great people
短所
no one to cover lunches or breaks at times
It's Okay
Sales Specialist Lead (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年7月11日
It could be a great place to work. However, there policy make it hard to make decent money. They are very pushy when it comes to getting customers to apply for credit. The emplyee discount isnt alwasy the best. And the way they pay those on comission is borderline robbery.
Insurance
Pay
Every day is different.
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月11日
You never know what is going to happen. The goal is to make the customer happy, whether by assisting with a difficult return or helping them find the perfect item or helping them get the best deal.
Productive and fun
Recovery team supervisor (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年7月11日
Macy's is a very inspiring place to work at there is always something to keep you busy, either recovering or cashiering, checking the fitting rooms making sure the environment is clean.
Sales
Always giving long hours
社風
Rewards for employees, as well as, managers.
Fine Jewelry Manager (現在は退職) –  Coastland Mall, Naples, FL2018年7月11日
Opened/Closed Store. Managed employees. Coached all new, as well as, tenured employees.
Store Manager kept all Managers informed of what was needed in different areas to keep and encourage employees throughout the entire store.
Developing the employees to do their best was an enjoyable experience, not only in my department but throughout the store. It was an encouraging experience to watch them grow.
The hardest part of the job was when they deleted all Fine Jewelry Managers, as it was a position I truly enjoyed and learned daily in all aspects.
長所
Learning and getting employees to understand customers needs.
N/A
a day at macys
Picker (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2018年7月11日
my day at macys would be clocking in and getting straight to work. if you are new your supervisor would pair with another employee that has far more experience to train and show you the rops
社風
Very relaxing place to work.
Processor (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月11日
I love working with my co workers we help each other out.with out a attitude or disrespecting one another.i love to interact with the customer.i train new employees showing them how to complete the task correctly.
Discount
Poor pay
Good experience
Counter Manager (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月10日
Management team is not comparative. Low Salary ..there is no high expectations . not great customer service. very poor scheduling system. low inventory
Its Retail
Part Time Sales Associate in Woman's Shoes (現在は退職) –  Redmond, WA 980522018年7月10日
I worked in women's shoes while at macys, I hated it. The extra commission helped but the customers were sometimes hard to deal with. Some were just rude when you just tell them what the truth of the situation is. Always moving, unless your there right at open or close and then it can be super dead. This job stressed me out, i never felt like I was doing good enough by anyone's standards despite trying my hardest. Hardest part? the complaints from both customers and management about you sucking at your job. The most enjoyable was making someones day when you got them exactly what they wanted and they were polite.
社風
Great place to work no room to move up
Inventory Control Specialist (現在は退職) –  Owasso, OK2018年7月10日
Great place to work if you enjoy the factory environment. Not much room for advancement. The management team is not willing to work with their teams. In the interview your previous skills are not taken into consideration. They hr is only interested in filling the seasonal jobs.
environment is relaxed
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service and Gift Wrap Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年7月10日
If you are looking for a part-time job that is challenging and in a fun and fast paced environment, then working for Macy's Department Store is the place. Also, Macy's train and offers advanced opportunities to its employees.
Good Place
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月10日
I worked in the corporate office under the event administrator. Although it is a temporary position, I was exposed to many opportunities and people. Working behind the scenes for big events. We got paid every week! Which was a plus.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waterford, CT2018年7月10日
Over all a great place to work. Loved my co-workers and immediate supervisors. GM wasn't the friendliest. A lot of pressure to meet sales quotas. Job itself was good, although slow at times.
frequent breaks, employee discount
stressful at times
Quiet work place
Support Team Member (現在は退職) –  Tracy, CA2018年7月10日
I had early shifts, before we would open the store. The lights were always off so it would be a little difficult to see what we were doing when working. We would mainly do PC (price change) and it would be difficult to see in the dark as to where we were scanning.
Merchandise Associate (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年7月10日
Received shipments on a weekly basis and was responsible for placing in designated departments
Set up displays towers specified by execution guides.
Helping customers with any questions.
Free lunch
Not enough hours
社風
Not the best place for a career... a mere stepping stone or second job at the very least...
Receiving & Fulfillment (在職中) –  Apache Mall2018年7月10日
Poor compensation package... no incentives... nor benefits... not much for advancement neither... culture breeds camaraderie, though... working relationship with associates, managers and officers is more personal and very relaxed...
長所
Culture is more easy and relaxed...
Poor compensation package...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fast pace environment
Former Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Pennsylvania2018年7月10日
Fast pace work environment and hands on. Company moves very quickly and is consistently updating to more advance technological opportunities for the stores and staff.
Its good
Warehouse associate (在職中) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月10日
The pay is good for the place, and it does help that that you can get more hours easily, but working 12 hours really can play a part on your body, especially if you're not sued to it.
3 days= 36 hours