Macy'sの社員レビュー

26,656 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
productive fun and professinal work place
Cosmetic Sales (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2018年10月10日
Your hours a day varys time to time
I learned how to make commission easily
management is amazing
Workplace is professional and Family-friendly
Hardest part is helping Unsatisfied customers
Very enjoyable to work at and pay is good
Everything is great
Unexcepted lay offs
Hated it
Stylist (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月10日
Terrible management at the Macys I worked for. They promoted me quickly since I was one of the only people who did more than the bare minimum. I worked for the store manager who didn’t show any guidance once I was promoted. I was expected to preform right out of the gate when I was promoted and had no training. I had ridiculous sales goals every day that I could never meet no matter how hard I worked. My coworkers were very cut through and felt threatened by the newer people. No one could get along. Managers always pointed fingers and never took responsibility. They would push credit and it’s uncomfortable trying to persuade people to open a credit card. Overall hated the experience. The customers were the only pro
長所
Opportunity to move up, customer interactions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Challenging
Visual Stylist and Designer (現在は退職) –  Metaire2018年10月10日
Tough but well worth the experience gained. Learning what I did there has helped me tremendously in my career and decisions. Also having stayed in contact with my coworkers has been rewarding.
Able to go to Macys Thanksgiving Parade
Tough environment
社風
Rough place for good people.
Jewelry Consultant (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年10月10日
Macy's rewards people that lack a conscious. It's rough seeing the people that trick customers into opening credits succeed, while you explain to those people that come to you for help how they can get rid of it an start fixing their debt that they got themselves into with this 24.99% interest rate that is never mentioned by the successful associates. They even taught us to not use the word "credit card" but rewards card because the word credit cares was unappealing. Well it is a credit card and that means that we were taught to lie.
長所
great online scheduling system you can easily use
not a happy place
ehh
Specialist (現在は退職) –  Victor, NY2018年10月10日
was promoted within 4 months; all the good managers left; if you don't open a credit card management will not talk to you. if you open credit cards they expect at least 3 a day from you
社風
It was fun working at Macys
Administrative Support Team (AST) (現在は退職) –  Lithonia, GA 300382018年10月10日
I enjoy working with the team, the working was challenging and its a learning experience working at Macys.

I miss the discount and the Macys Money, don't miss trying to meet my goal that was a challenge
Love Macys
Counter manager of Shiseido (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年10月10日
Work was always full of excitement, planning events, gift with purchase, and making connections with new customers, or customers who became your friends, that would come to see you.
Exceptional coworkers and customers
Sales are unpredictable
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
My Shop Captain (在職中) –  Plantation, Florida2018年10月10日
I love working at Macy’s.
Benefits are great, schedules are flexible and they help you to grow if that’s what you’re interested in doing. Managers are supportive and it’s sll about making magic for customers.
productive
Wharehouse Associate (在職中) –  Owasso, OK2018年10月10日
Each department has its contribution to the process. I have learned that you need all parts of the process to give the best customer experience possible. The hardest part of my job would be standing or walking for 12 continuous hours without any sitting, minus breaks, and a short lunch. It is a very fast paced and fun job if you can handle the long hours.
長所
knowing that the customer is getting the best products available
短所
the long hours of standing and walking
Macys
BOPS Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018年10月10日
Macys is a good company to work for they have nice benefits and things. I dont really have anything else to say about the company it was a nice 2nd job.
社風
Was great company. When i left, things had changed for the worse
QA Analyst (現在は退職) –  Mason, OH2018年10月10日
When I first started, was a job. A paycheck. made a career of it for over 20+ years but when I left, the atmosphere had changed as there were several layoffs, high turnover, and lots of discord.
長所
Had a great overall atmosphere
Layoffs, bad managers
I was treated like I knew nothing at Macys El Cajon
Merchandiser I/Price Change (Flex) (現在は退職) –  El Cajon, CA2018年10月10日
I've worked for Macy's El Cajon Parkway Plaza and I was treated like I knew nothing just so they could save a penny but they knew i was trained well. When I worked at Otay Ranch I had the best managers ever, Thank you for the great experience, 5 * for Otay Ranch.
Greatest Managers at Macy's Otay Ranch
Working at Macy's El Cajon a nightmare
Great stepping stone
Picking Supervisor (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年10月10日
Very fast paced
Plenty of advancement opportunities
Unlimited training
Easy work
Most respectful, easy going management I've known
Hardest part of the job is leaving when season is over
Macy’s is the best
Seasonal Employee (在職中) –  Saint Peters, MO2018年10月10日
Macy’s unnder me 100% they are the best company to shop at or work at its a lot of fun being a part of Macy’s and seeing the new products you can learn a lot really fast
Macy’s wearhouse (現在は退職) –  Cheshire, CT2018年10月09日
Was only temporary But easy going place definitely wouldn’t mind A full time position . You must be ready to work if you are a couch potato it’s not your job of choice but if your like me and don’t mind hands on work its great place
社風
Awesome and flexible place to work
Retail Merchandiser (在職中) –  Redding, CA2018年10月09日
Absolutely loved working here. the management is outstanding and the team members are always nice and helpful. lots of opportunities to advance into management if you want to.
社風
If you dont like drama dont work here
Wedding gift advisor (現在は退職) –  Arlington, MA2018年10月09日
Nothing but drama and poor mangement skills awful hours and not enough pay. The company does not care about you all they think about is money. Middle aged woman start drama and are very rude.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Builds your patience
Part-time Sales Associate (在職中) –  Northbrook, IL2018年10月09日
Customers can be frustrating sometimes, or really stuck up, but I feel like while working in cosmetics its definitely built my patience with individuals. Love my managers and coworkers, they are some really I look up to.
短所
partimers dont get health insurance
great
Restaurant General Manager (在職中) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018年10月09日
great, stable company, good benefits and good division has great managers and leaders, very inclusive and comfortable atmosphere. You are backed the company, no discrimination.
Amazing Career Starter
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID2018年10月09日
I started at Macy's in flex sales, moved to a sales lead, moved to the support team, then merchandiser, and landed on administrative assistant in the office. I found a passion in HR, was able to cut my hours down, attended college and now I work in HR in a larger role. I spent 5 years at Macy's and learned so much along the way PLUS I made made great friends. Management is amazing, my store manager was an incredible leader and the entire management team was supportive, flexible, caring and great to work with.

I got great discounts on clothes, make up, housewares, bedding, and more. Customer were fun, I got to shop for other people all day long, putting outfits together helping people find exactly what they need.
Flexible Schedule, Career Opportunities, Management, Training