Macy'sの社員レビュー

20,318 件のレビューを表示
Flexible hours
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Littleton, CO 801242017年12月11日
I like that it is flexible hours, and we are empowered at work. I don't like that I've been working longer with them and are paid less compared with the newly hired employees. I believed they should review the salaries of the people that worked with them longer and are working great for the good of the company.
Fun
Denver Co- Merchandise and Sales manager (現在は退職) –  denver, cherry creek2017年12月11日
Its a cool place to work if your into clothing and fashion. The discounts were nice as well, but its low pay and can be alot of non stop fast pace working.
division was disbanded
Supervisor, Local Broadcast (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月11日
management had no idea what it was doing. very low paying job, no support and no direction forward. worked hard for little benefit. not worth applying
see above
社風
A very nice place to work
Merchandising (在職中) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2017年12月11日
Working in Merchandising is a great job for anyone looking for their first job. Everyone there is friendly and the hours are flexible. I'd like to mention that I've been there for almost two years now and I don't feel like I'm going anywhere, and as a Fashion student, I would like to move on to something bigger with more learning opportunities.
Human Resources Business Partner (在職中) –  Paramus, NJ2017年12月11日
Great place to work with a culture of taking care of your associates and customers. Focus is on talent development and coaching. The most enjoyable part of my job was being needed and making a difference.
Macys Taste bar
Kitchen Crew (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年12月11日
Great place to stop and rest after a few hours of shopping this little bar has a great menu where you can get something light to eat. Either a salad or wrap or even a flatbread pizza! Or if food is not your thing, sit back and enough a cappuccino or espresso!
Free Lunch And drinks
management needs help
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月10日
management sucked! they need to learn how to communicate better and not talk down to their employees. The managers are so focused on making sure that associates arent standing aroound talking while they're just standing around doing nothing.
社風
Non-Productive no advancements due tue favoritism/low pay
Security Guard Professional Experience (現在は退職) –  New York, NY Union Square2017年12月10日
My Review on Macy’s is that they have poor management, do not hear you out or care for your opinion,very Judemental,Unfair and unjust, also the pay was very low.they do not treat you right.
長所
Paid time off, off days, and discounts
短所
Try to make you work overtime due to lack of employee staff, mangers are not fair and very Judge Mental
社風
Good for a temporary job
Woman’s shoes (現在は退職) –  Monterey, CA2017年12月10日
If you want just a basic job to generate money Macy’s is great. The one I worked at had poor management in my department and there was a lot of gossiping and cut throat woman. Especially this one lady in Woman’s shoes who’s been working there for 20 years and spends her whole day trying to get people fired for some reason. Very toxic woman would recommend getting rid of her.
長所
Discounts and a lot of fun
短所
Very low pay and untrustworthy gossiping
Great manager
merchandiser (在職中) –  New York State2017年12月10日
Best manager I've had yet, flexible with scheduling and everyone is kind, managers appreciative of employees, food provided on black Friday
Old buildings and the problems that come with it
Review
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2017年12月10日
excellant work environment.i enjoyed working for Macys but unfortunately beucause of the company downsizing i was laid off.since i was the last hire.Goods place to work.
Life at Macys
Sales Associate/ Jewelry Clerical (現在は退職) –  Illinois2017年12月10日
Macys is a great company to work for. Manager really show favoritism and its not okay. Some people work way harder but if you don't sell Macys cards to people you get looked over for advancement.
社風
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月10日
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
社風
Cant move up within the company
Packer/Picker (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2017年12月10日
Really hard to move up in the company. But you will get your hours. Its a typical 9-5 job. Management is there to help but its hard to find one when you need them
Great hours
short breaks
社風
uplifting environment friendly staff and customers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月10日
Macy was my second job and was one of my favorites I mean I loved retail such easy work and everyone was friendly. I honestly just find retail suits me because every other type of job I had I didn't like it
discounts
short breaks
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Auburn, MA2017年12月09日
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017年12月09日
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you
Retail
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月09日
Working at Macy's is your typical retail experience, long hours, low wage, clean store, take care of customers, put clothes back on rack, wash rinse repeat.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
N/a
Pricing Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月09日
I believe that Macy need to pay their employees more for entry level work such as pricing coordinators, office coordinators, office coordinators and sale managers
Fast paced job.
Sales Associate Full-Time (現在は退職) –  Lewiston, ID2017年12月08日
Come into work clock in, and then go to the department you are working in for the day, find out who else you are working with. Management was nice, fair.

総合評価